All 10 games are designed using real Fifth Grade curriculums and are modeled after Common Core State Standards. These lessons are perfect for kids about to enter 5th grade, or for current 5th graders who need a bit of help mastering a specific lesson.
This version includes 3 games provided for free, you may unlock all 10 through a simple in-app purchase.
* Fractions - Number Lines, Multiply Fractions, Numerator/Denominator
* Order of Operations - Solve equations using the correct order
* Measure and Volume - Time, metric conversion, and calculating volume
* Exponents - Find value, convert to exponents, and scientific notation
* Pre-Algebra and Advanced Math - Solve for x using add, subtract, divide, and multiply.
* Root Words - Learn the meaning of Greek and Latin root words
* Spelling - Hundred of spelling words of varying degrees
* Sentence Types - Run-on, incomplete, and a variety of other sentence types
* Reading - Read articles and answer questions to improve reading comprehension
* Multiple Meanings - Use context to find the correct word
Perfect for kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play.
If you enjoy this app, please try all of our fun and educational apps for kids:
Preschool and Kindergarten Learning Games
Barnyard Games For Kids
101 Kids Puzzles
1st Grade Learning Games
2nd Grade Learning Games
3rd Grade Learning Games
4th Grade Learning Games
5th Grade Learning Games
6th Grade Learning Games
Barnyard Puzzles For Kids
Coloring Book Fun
Preschool Learning Fun
Owl and Pals Preschool Lessons
Practice multiplication and guess all math puzzles! Solve multiply test and pass school exam.
It's a cool math game which helps learning multiplication tables.
Test your brain and solve mathematics quiz.
★ 4 Times Tables modes: story, lesson, kid challenge and duel.
Play math quiz duel with your friend (split screen)
Take your best guess, multiply and collect coins to unlock new levels.
♥ Easy and hard puzzles. Simple multiplication and complex math equations (addition,subtraction)
In story mode you got 3 lives per multiplication table, try to pass math quiz with no mistakes.
Times tables can be easy.
Learn math tables by playing!
Help your kid to make progress in school math.
✔ "Helped my kid to learn multiplication. Thank you!"
✔ "One of the best math games for kids"
Your life will be a lot easier when you can simply remember the multiplication tables!
In mathematics, a multiplication table (a times table) is a mathematical table used to define a multiplication operation for an algebraic system.
The Zoosters, Alex, Marty, Melman and Gloria, are in trouble, and it’s up to the Penguins to save the day! Your child will help Skipper, Kowalski, Private, and Rico as they embark on a wild mathematical covert operation to free their friends from the enemy agents!
It won’t be easy but Kowalski’s ready with his new invention--The Equationator, a unique machine that uses math to create soda pop fuel. The Penguins will use soda pop powered jetpacks in an aerial assault, in order to bust the Madagascar Zoosters out of their cages!
Your child will have fun by using intuitive, simple gameplay as they race to rescue the Madagascar gang. Hours of learning fun await your child as they solve mathematical problems and use special jetpack abilities to finish every level.
•See all your favorite Madagascar friends: Play along with the Madagascar crew—Alex, Marty, Melman, Gloria and those lovable Penguins -- Skipper, Kowalski, Rico and Private!
•Hours of entertaining physics-based gameplay: Play 80 game levels - strap on soda fueled jet-packs and deploy Penguin pyrotechnics to free the Zoosters. You child won't put the game down!
•Learn math the fun way: Explore thousands of math problems ranging from 1st grade to 4th grade, based on standards developed by educational experts for Mathematics. Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division with 3 difficulty modes.
•All-New timer mode increases the math challenge, after level 25! Solve the math problems before time expires! •Upgrade your game: Power-ups upgrade the fun and help your child free the Madagascar Zoosters!
•Exciting locales to see: Visit places across the world like New York, Paris, and more!
PLEASE NOTE: Madagascar Math Ops uses in-game currency to unlock game content, power-ups and worlds. You can earn them through gameplay or purchase additional in-game coins via your Google Play account. You may lock out the ability to purchase the upgrade by disabling this through your device’s settings.
Email us at AppComments@jumpstart.com with your suggestions and comments. We love to hear your ideas and feedback!
Parental registration is optional (children under 13 require parent registration). You will be able to be notified of game updates and new features.
•Does NOT include ads
•Does NOT link to social networks
•Does include links and information relative to other Knowledge Adventure/JumpStart games
*** CHECK OUT OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES! ***
Madagascar Preschool Surf n' Slide, Madagascar: My ABCs, JumpStart® Pet Rescue and watch for our future apps at facebook.com/Jumpstart
This tutor app aims to help kids and young students with math/maths memorization and to enable them to respond quickly to different levels of arithmetics drills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division). A countdown timer option is available to vary the difficulty (just like flash cards) and to test their problem-solving efficiency.
Kids can also practice their multiplication tables based around a single number (for example, multiplication tables involving the number 8) or on a range of numbers depending on their skill level.
A report feature is also provided as an option, just like a quiz or test, which shows the results and correct answers after 10 questions.
As their arithmetic skills improve with practice and training of basic addition / subtraction / multiplication / division tables and drills, kids will be rewarded with one of a few fantastic special effects shows!
This quick math tutor is recommended for training:
- First, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th graders!
- 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 year old kids
- Those looking for a flash card type of experience, where quick answers are required
- ... or anyone looking to sharpen their brain with a complete quick math/maths workout!
Hope you enjoy the Quick Strike Math trainer!
Math games for kids is simple to play. You select the table, the type of operation and the level of difficulty. You will have to answer the right mathematics operation to save your cheese. Third, fourth and fifth grader will have a blast at this game!
★ 3 levels of difficulty
★ Math games for 3rd grader
★ Math games for 4th grader as well
★ Math games for 5th grader also!
★ Fun and addictive combo scoring!
Note that this math games for 3rd graders is free and is also suitable for 4th grader and 5th grader. The whole family can play!
LIKE MATH GAMES ON FACEBOOK!
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PARENTS:
This version is a free MATH GAMES for 3rd, 4th and 5th grader and is supported by ads. You can remove the ads by purchasing the Remove Ads in the application for a nominal one-time charge.
Thanks for the backgrounds:
This is an educational math game for your kids and a perfect math workout for your kids also a perfect challenge for you - They are free!
» Additions - bringing two or more numbers (or things) together to make a new total.
» Subtractions - taking one number away from another.
» Multiplications - repeated addition.
» Divisions - Splitting into equal parts or groups. It is the result of "fair sharing".
» Sorting - sorting number as descending and ascending.
» Counting - Counting number from 1 to 100
Children are educated through a series of educational stages. They vary around the world, some countries describe the different stages in years, whereas other countries use a system of grades.
Detailed educational information for parents and educators: http://www.babycortex.com/math-run/
Math Run poses arithmetic questions at key points to allow the player to advance or earn specific rewards. Math Run includes five playable characters, which determine the difficulty and type of math questions presented during gameplay.
Help a cute little panda escape a big bully by using fast reflexes and the power of mathematics! Have fun learning as you test your speed and wit by running, avoiding obstacles, and solving various math problems in this action-packed edutainment app!
As you run, you will come across three of history’s greatest mathematicians: Pythagoras, Leonhard Euler and Carl Gauss. These geniuses are ready to help, but only if you're worthy! Answer their questions correctly to obtain their assistance.
Tilt your device to steer left/right
Swipe up to jump
Swipe down to slide under obstacles
Swipe left or right to make a turn (timing is important!)
Answer correctly when a math problem is presented
Run like the wind and solve math problems in this magical, exciting, and brain-twisting adventure! Download Math Run today!
- Excellent reflex building running gameplay, great for a growing child!
- Complements Kindergarten through Grade 4 mathematics curricula
- Perfect for older children and adults who want to improve their arithmetic skills
- Speed through 8 stunning locations from all 7 continents
- Play as the cute and clever Panda
- Unlock 4 other cute animals, each with its own math specialty
- Gear up with upgradeable equipment that will help you survive longer
- Solve Euler's problems and he'll make the map easier to navigate
- Answer Pythagoras's questions to acquire powerful boosts
- Figure out Gauss's riddles and he'll help you recover from failure
- Play daily for a chance to win bonus items
- Unlock more missions to receive bonus rewards
** Please note that while the app is free, please be aware that it contains paid content for real money that can be purchased upon users' wish to enhance their gaming experience.You may control in-app purchases made within this app using password protection which can be enabled from the setting page of the Google Play Store app. **
The learning process takes place in the course of the game in which the child needs to solve math exercises.
You can choose the level of difficulty:
- Addition with one or two digits
- Subtraction with one or two digits
- Multiplication with one or two digits
Tell us about your experience and please rate our app and post a comment.
If you have any questions, please email us.
· Fun and addiction arcade style gameplay
· Intuitive and responsive touch screen controls
· Beautiful graphical interface
· Helps kids develop their mental math skills including: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
· Multiple difficulty levels for students
- 1st grade, addition and subtraction
- 2nd grade, addition and subtraction
- 3rd grade, multiplication and division
- 4th grade, multiplication and division
- 5th grade, multi-step equations
- 6th grade, multi-step equations
Hop on your HyperCycle and discover math facts like you’ve never seen them before! Race through levels shooting and dodging fast-flying obstacles to reach the Alien Boss! Use your math skills and smarts to battle and defeat the Alien Boss and unlock new weapons, ammo and more levels!
★ "Most importantly, this "edutainment" offering makes math fun by combining fast-action shooting sequences with elementary-level math problems." - USA Today
★ "I was instantly struck by how the math equations are programmed in to be a natural part of the game and not school like at all. If you know you’ll be spending time in the car this summer, Math Blaster HyperBlast is worth picking up." - Play That Now
★ 5 levels of mind-bending math!
★ 6 subjects available: Addition is free! Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, and Standard Form are in-app purchases.
★ Space theme and boss battle is free. Other levels like the Lava level and Jungle level are in-app purchases.
★ Available in English and Spanish!
★ Amazing 3D graphics!
★ Fast-paced arcade action!
★ Kid-friendly controls and instructions!
If you like the game please take the time to rate it!
Email us at AppComments@jumpstart.com with your suggestions and comments as we cannot respond to reviews. We love to hear your ideas and feedback!
Like us on Facebook for exclusive updates, discount offers and news about our virtual world.
Registration information is optional (children under 13 require parent registration). Will be used to notify of game fixes, updates, etc. along with allowing for future integration online.
- Does NOT include ads
- Does include in-app purchases including additional math/learning content
- Does NOT link to Social networks
- Does include links/information relative to other Knowledge Adventure games and apps
- Does use analytics/data collection tools
*** Why our Kids Math ? ***
We want only the very best for your children so we decided to meet up with teachers from an elementary school and ask them what the mathematic for kids should looks like. Result? :
- Math for kids has three difficulties.
- Easy difficulty contains equations +- up to 20
- Medium difficulty contains equations +- up to 100
- Hard difficulty contains equations ×÷+-
*** Features of math game for kids ***
- Math for kids has 12 worlds
- Math for kids has 240 levels
- Math for kids has 120 STICKERS !!!
- The best free looking math app which your son or daughter’s gonna love
- A great way for your kid to learn math!
- Preschool, kindergarten, first grade & second grade kids learn numbers and math skills.
*** How to play math game for kids ? ***
Press the play button, choose the world, pick one of the levels and PLAY. Yes! Is that simple. By solving equations your kid can get 3 stars for each level. After reaching 6 stars one of the sticker will be unlocked.
If you have toddler, boy, girl or even older kid in first grade, second grade or in the higher grade do not hesitate to:
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rmsgamesforkids?fref=ts
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RMSGamesforkids
Because more kids games like english for kids are coming soon.
- All modes and operations are FREE (No in-app purchases)
- Is fun for all ages
- Has clutter-free design
- Covers basic math operations: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division
- Offers three modes for each operation: Easy, Medium and Hard
- Includes challenging timer mode
Please note that this app is ad-supported. To remove ads, you can buy the premium HD version of the app. Please search for BrainBuzz Math HD.
The game is unique and interesting in the sense that you will need to solve math equations using BODMAS rule with limited time period of 60 seconds. Faster you solve, more points you get. Game itself is very intuitive and allow users to learn from basic to complex math equations by just focusing more on equation rather than gameplay.
Imagine hard mode with 3 digit four operands and you have to place operators in such a way that result should be negative, and you have to solve it in 60 seconds.
This game has been awarded first price in local game development competition. We guarantee that you are gonna love this game!!
Enjoy and have fun! Suggestions and feedback is very important for me so whatever you have in your mind just shoot it here. Thanks!!
• Two modes, total of 120 exciting rounds.
• Quiz mode with intuitive random algorithms.
• Progressive game states. Unlock exciting levels and complex modes.
• Compete with your friends, parents, and School/College/University teachers.
• Challenge and fight for highest score.
• Available on all Android devices (2.2+) including HD graphics for Tablets & Amazon Kindle Fire.