Fun games for children from three to six years old (boys and girls). To play and learn about environment, nature, animals, plants, recycling and weather. The games take place in a city that is linked to the World, through a Globe. Each time the child plays, he contributes a flower to the World. In this way, the importance of individual participation for the global good is introduced. Free exploration environment, without time limits or competition. According to curriculum guidelines of pre-school education, for fun activities at home and kindergarten.
• In the forest - help the animals find the lost puppies.
• Fifth - plant trees, vegetables and other surprises.
• Weather – choose clothes, shoes, accessories, for warm weather, cold and rain.
• Feed the animals - give the right food to dogs, cats, sheep, horses, cows and chickens.
• Recycling - separate the garbage. Put plastic, glass and paper in the correct containers.
Improves learning about animals and plants, recyclable materials, seasons, numbers, sequences, motor and eye coordination, attention and sense of orientation.
No request for personal data. No advertising. One free game , one single purchase to unlock all the games.
Connected to the website http://aprenderxxi.criamagin.com where you can see the global participation of children in the world Learn XXI and access pdfs of didactic exploration for parents and childhood educators.
Project co-funded by the European Union through FEDER, Centro 2020 - "Learning 21: Game-based m-learning for children in kindergarten" - CENTRO-01-0247-FEDER-009828.