Punch Clock Features :
-Refund Policy: 72 hours (15 minutes is not enough time!)
-Track your work time
-Use GPS and WI-FI to automatically record punch in and punch out as virtual timeclock
-Manual timer to record work done away from customer place
-Creates timesheets by dates
-Creates timesheets by customers
-Task type is detailed in the report: GPS task, Timer task and if manually edited
-Time cards are editable
GPS PunchClock tracks and records only your defined locations.
For any question or suggestion regarding punchclock please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please rate PunchClock app.
Keywords: punch clock, timeclock, punch time, time-clock, punchclock, "time clock", time card, Tarjeta de tiempo, time recording, time report, time tracker, time-card, time-report, time-sheet, time-tracker, timecard, timereport, timereporting, timesheet, timetracker, work clock, working hours, Reloj de tiempo, 'Reloj de tiempo'.
TimeClock makes it easy to track your billable hours and expenses - and then use this data to generate invoices or spreadsheets. It's the perfect Android time tracker for freelancers, independent contractors, attorneys or anyone who bills clients by the hour.
* Satisfied users: over 1400 ratings on the Android Market with an average of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
* Simple and intuitive: you'll be tracking your billable hours and expenses within minutes of installing the app.
* Safe and dependable: on the Market since 2009, TimeClock is rock solid and trusted by thousands of users around the world.
TimeClock works great as a standalone app, but you can also sign up for a free TimeClock Connect account, which gives you:
* Instant, automatic back-up for peace of mind: no matter what happens your phone, your data is always safe and accessible online.
* A better way to view and manage your data: looking at data on your laptop or desktop is a lot easier than using a small mobile display.
* Optional invoice system: the easiest way to create professional looking invoices directly from your TimeClock data - no more spreadsheets! More information about invoices can be found below.
More TimeClock Features:
* Export directly to Dropbox or Google Drive (Google Docs) - or send your export file via email.
* Export your data as a spreadsheet (CSV) or as "human readable" HTML.
* Track hours for as many clients as you wish. Set your hourly rate for each client and TimeClock will calculate your earnings.
* Round your work times by specifying an optional billing increment for each client - from one minute up to one hour.
* Flat fee activities are supported where the client is charged a fixed amount for a job regardless of the time worked.
* Track your time as you're working by clocking in and clocking out - or manually enter complete time records in the past or future.
* Powerful note entry / management capabilities.
* Track Expenses along with your billable hours. Set up predefined expenses for recurring expense items. Manage and export your expenses from the app or from your TimeClock Connect account.
* Track Mileage Expenses by providing a mileage reimbursement allowance and then entering the distance travelled OR providing starting and ending odometer readings.
* View and edit all time records within the app. You can go back and change the start and end times, billing rate, notes - any field can be edited.
* Customize your spreadsheet export: you pick which data columns are exported, the order of the columns and the type of summary information.
* Each time record contains: client, notes and a secondary data field that defaults to "Project", but you can change this to whatever suits your business: Location, Task, Job etc.
* While working, you may quit the app or even turn off the phone - the time will be tracked until you restart the app and stop the timer.
* SD Card database backup / restore
* Note: TimeClock does not automatically calculate overtime nor does it support multiple simultaneous timers.
Invoice System Features:
+ Simple, easy to use web interface.
+ Create new invoices in just a few clicks using your time records and expenses synced from the app. You won't believe how quick and easy it is!
+ Payment tracking - including partial payments.
+ Bill for materials as well as labor - items can be taxed at different rates.
+ Complete invoice lifecycle history log for each invoice.
+ Customize your invoices with your company logo.
+ Download PDF files to print - or email them to clients from within TimeClock Connect.
+ Try it free for 30 days. Afterwards, it's only $5/month for unlimited invoices.
This application allows you to keep track of the hours you worked and overtime calculation.
After entering your hours for each day, press Calc button
You will be able to track:
Total hours worked daily, weekly, monthly.
Regular hours worked,
Overtime hours worked,
Total pay for worked hours.
You need to set one time the regular hour salary (hourly wage) and the number of regular working hours per day.
This button set the overtime to default values of the system.
The default setting for example:
For the first two hours after the daily regular hours (overtime level 1) you will be entitle to 125 percent per hour,
after those hours you will be entitle to 150 percent per hour (overtime level 2).
The same with working on your rest day:
150 percent for regular hours working on rest day.
175 percent for overtime level 1 on rest day.
200 percent for overtime level 2 on rest day.
You can edit all overtime parameters values (percentage) and change the default setting according to your contract terms of work.
Please edit each worked day: The start time and The end time.
After typing the start and end time, click Calc button.
Export / Excel Button
This button creates excel file and exports all the selected month data by email.
It is recommended to do this at least once a month at the end of each month for monitoring and backups.
The excel file will be maintained on Worker library .
With this application - it's easy to track your monthly salary, easy to manage and check your wage entitlement and more easy to check the account manager!
Tags: Tracking daily hours spent at work, tracking weekly hours spent at work, tracking monthly hours spent at work, worker hours time card, Hours tracker, Hours work tracker ,Hours working tracker,Work Time Sheet, hourstracker, my work clock, worktime, working log time, Working hours time card, salary hours calculator, payroll,wages, overtime wages calculator, tracking work hours, tracking working hours, track working hours, track your working hours, track your overtime, track my overtime, tracking my work hours, tracking my working hours system. worker timer, Worker Stunden, Überstunden.
работник Часы, сверхурочные, Heures travaillées ,heures supplémentaires, Horas trabajadores
horas extraordinarias, 工人小時 加班的 , 工人小时 , 加班的 ,근무 시간, 근무, işçi Saatleri
fazla mesai, ساعات کارگر ,اضافه کار , ساعة عامل , ساعات عمل إضافية , Worker Timer
overtid, Ώρες εργαζομένων , υπερωρία, Godziny pracownicza , nadgodziny , 労働時間
残業, Horas Trabalhador , horas extras, Orele de munca , ore suplimentare, Arbetare Timmar
övertid, ชั่วโมงคนทำงาน, ล่วงเวลา, Arbeitszeit Rechner, Arbeitszeitrechner
Created by Androcalc
More free android applications on www.androcalc.com
Manage your employee payroll time easily with this simple to use app.
Perfect to keep track of your helpers' time and pay.
***Click on an employee in the view employee list to get to the clock in out area.
***enter a pay rate with name when adding names or it wont take.
Individuals can use it too, log your time then export and email it.
enter employee name and pay rate
clock in clock out an employee
clocked in appear on top
shows last clock in and clock out
easily see who is clocked in or out
view the time / pay amount in date range
easy to view time, select day to start and week
make manual adjustments to time
export the time to csv (comma separated values) in date range
This PDF formatted form includes start and end times with breaks as well as O.T., sick and vacation fields.
Once the "rate per hour" fields are filled the form will figure out each total and grand total.
Open fields for dates, company name, address, phone number, etc. are available.
- Track hours worked on the job by simply Punching in and out.
- Track the GPS location of all employee punch in and out events.
- Allow of block employees from editing their time data.
- Track Expenses
- Track used and available Vacation Hours
- Track used and available Sick Hours
- Track OverTime Hours
- Available for iPhone and other major brands.
- Email your time sheets as attachments to anyone as a spreadsheet (.csv)
- Run reports quickly and easily with date ranges.
- Affordable, priced for everyone.
- Purchase once per device, own it forever for that device. Never pay a monthly fee.
Setup takes less than one minute, just answer a few basic questions and you are up and running.
Using the app is easy, tap “Punch In”, and you are on the clock, tap “Punch Out", and you are clocked out.
You are in complete control. If you make a mistake, there is an “Edit” and “Delete” option in all the right places within the app.
Running reports is easy, select a start date and an end date and all the relevant information is displayed for you between those select dates.
Sending your timesheet to someone is a breeze, pick a start and end date, tap the email icon and a new email is created with a spreadsheet attachment with all of your relevant pay information , just hit send and you are done. We use .csv spreadsheets so that your attachment will work on just about any computer or mobile device.
No need to type in any email address, the app even remembers a primary email address such as for your boss for every email you send.
We created iTimePunch first for our own small business we run. We needed an application that everyone could quickly learn, use easily, that had all of what a small business would need to track employees time on the clock. We think we have accomplished this, and we hope you agree. So give it a try right now and see for yourself.
Calculates all hours and break time.
Create work patterns and use one click to punch. Patterns for day work, night and weekend work. Use many patterns - without limit.
Punch OVERTIME and its automatically calculates overtime salary. The report shows how many hours you worked extra.
Report monthly, weekly or daily. Send as e-mail or text-message, report shows your worked hours and extra time calculates salary. Send the report with detailed worked hours and all punches or simply just your worked hours for each day.
Extremely fast - just one-click-punsh. The punch clock have many different shortcuts. When you click at the shortcut, the app starts and punch in and then exit and you will return to your desktop. Do the same with your working pattern all punches in one click. It couldn´t cannot be more simple.
One of the punch type is called (OTHER). it can be used for events during the day, such as phone calls. When the day is over you can see how many calls you have made.
Miss a punch out time? No Problem...Punch Clock Pro allows easy editing of any logged times with only a few easy clicks.
Calculates your pay on PunchOut based on Pay Per Hour that you input.
Calculate pay for shown hours when filtering work hours, to find the pay for certain times.
It allows you to set a job to keep track of hours for that job.
Has a reminder in top notification bar that you are on the clock, with 2 click punch out from notification bar.
Many filters to find the hours you are looking for. Find hours after a certain date, between 2 dates, hours in last 7 days or last 30 days + many more!
Backup or import work hours to SD Card for safe keeping.
Easy to delete old hours with a few simple clicks.
Small app size saves phone memory.
Low battery usage to help save your battery for other things.
Fast support by email and website!
I hate ADs and I bet you do too, so
THERE ARE NO ADS IN THIS APP!
How it works? Ask every employee that you would like to track to install the app on their iPhone, register and accept the Terms and Conditions. We will then give you access to our web portal where you will be able to check the current location of your work force.
The app also has a SEND LOCATION button that allows the user to check in at the current location. Simple and easy way to confirm a pickup or delivery.
To access a demo account of our Web Portal, click on the below link:
If you are a business owner or manager and would like a free promo code in order to evaluate this app, please contact us at email@example.com
“Our diamond delivery business relies heavily on our travelling sales representatives in order to maintain relations with existing customers as well as meeting new ones. GTX Corp’s Track My Work Force app was extensively tested during our system trial. The results were such that we implemented the program immediately and haven't regretted it in the slightest. Both the pricing, and the service that we've received have exceeded our expectations” Jack D Diamond Group
Monthly fees apply
Our app's sleek and easy to use interface makes it the obvious choice for big and small businesses alike. Using this app is simple!
After downloading onto your device you simply enter your existing TimeForge username and password. Don't have an account? That's ok - get one for free inside the app! You can add staff members and positions, as well as optional pay rates. Employees can clock in on the app by entering their login, or by simply touching their name. Build schedules to enforce them on the clock - stopping staff from clocking in early, or leaving late.
Our app takes the hassle out of managing your employee attendance so you can get to work. Use the web application to run reports or interface with our biometric clocks or your Point of Sale system.
1. Restrict employee to clock in or take break before scheduled time.
2. Manager override to overtake restrictions.
3. Manager can choose between Clock Mode and Normal Mode for clock in/ clock out.
4. Manager can choose between username/password or internal number/ internal password for authentication of employee.
-Reload history from SD
-Install to SD
-Import job names & desc
Track your daily working hours with ease by creating timesheets or create tasks to track jobs/projects and billable hours.
Flexi Time Tracker is perfect for those that work standard hours or bill clients by the hour, such as contractors, web designers, lawyers etc. Flexi Time Tracker also enables those that work flexible hours, to track their flexi-time.
- Clock in and clock out or manually input times on timesheets past or present.
- Clock in and clock out multiple times throughout the day.
- View/edit/delete older timesheets.
- Displays flexi-time gained/lost for each day, total daily hours worked and flexi-time balance.
- Displays total hours worked during the current week.
- Export timesheets via Email in CSV (Excel) format.
- Create tasks that track hours for a particular client/project, specify hourly rate and calculate earnings.
- View/edit/delete tasks.
- Associate tasks with clockings (app only).
- Filter tasks by day/week/month.
- Backup all data to SD Card.
- Restore all data from SD Card.
- Move application to and from the SD Card (Android 2.2+ only).
- "App Widget" enables clocking in and clocking out easy.
- Add holiday/vacation, sick day or delete clockings.
- Ad free!
Please note that an email facility will also be provided within the application which may be used to contact the developer directly. If you have any problems using the application on your particular phone, please contact the developer, rather than simply providing negative feedback. The developer will then attempt to resolve any issues you may have.
Keywords: Time Tracker, Flexi Time, Flexi Time Tracker, Timeclock, Punch Clock, Work Clock, Time Clock.
• Add time record easily
• Add time record by punch in, punch out and pause
• Update, delete and copy time record
• View time record in yearly, monthly, biweekly, weekly and daily
• View time record by calendar
• Filter time record by status, project and client
• Sort Time record in open, follow up, invoiced and paid
• Auto overtime calculation
• Support multiple jobs and clients
• Choose clients from phone contacts
• Default start time, end time and breaks
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes
• Daily/weekly overtime
• Customize report fields
• Report in Microsoft Excel (XML), HTML and CSV
• Save report in SDCard or by Email
• Create invoice in PDF
• Customize invoice fields
• Invoice # in letter and number
• Customize tax name and rate
• Partial paid
• Bar chart with monthly amount
• Line chart with monthly amount
• Support your country currency(41)
• Password protection
• Auto default value
• Configurable first day of the week, biweek and month
• Support hour in decimal or hours:minutes format
• Support time in 24 hour or AM/PM format
• Support date in various formats
• Auto backup database to SD card or Dropbox™ when exit the app
• Manual backup database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs™
• Restore database from SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs™
• Email database
• Clean all time records
Available languages (more coming soon)
• Deutsch (Johann)
• Dansk (Lars Schilling)
• Italiano (Massimiliano)
• INTERNET: Dropbox Backup
• ACCESS NETWORK STATE: Google Tracking
• BILLING: In-app Billing
• READ CONTACTS: Adding Client from Contacts
• WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Backup and Export to SDCard
※ We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation of timesheet app
※ This version has most functions without advertising, please upgrade/purchase export and invoice features to support our improving works.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development.
※ Since it is not easy conversation in the market review, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
Use timesheet as a time recorder, time tracker, work clock, time clock, punch clock, time keeper, worksheet, time logger, time card or a easy solution for tracking time and invoice clients.
Timesheet(er) is the best time tracking app for iPhone and iPad used by more than 300 000 users, with average rating 4.7 / 5.0 stars (based on 3000 reviews).
Timesheet(er) time sheet is for you if
➤ you are self employed, employed on a regular basis or just want to keep track of your time and projects
➤ AND you want intuitive, fast and completely configurable user interface, have daily, weekly, monthly and overall overview, see statistics in pie chart, track your expenses, log time with time clock, export your data as Excel (CSV), TXT or PDF to your E-Mail, Dropbox or your computer and do a lot more
Time sheet / time tracking features:
★ Fast, flexible and configurable interface for your time sheet / timecard
- Select your project, task, time start, time end, pause, details or just insert hours worked
- or just select event from your Google Calendar as your time sheet entry
- once inserted projects and tasks will be offered for selection
- mark an entry as billable
- hourly and daily (flat) rate
- overtime (daily, weekly), compensatory hours, holiday
★ configurable, daily, weekly, monthly, overall and overtime "OVERVIEW" (coming soon) of hours and earnings
- OVERTIME (daily overtime, weekly overtime)
- set the start day of the week
- working time, amount earned and overtime will be calculated for day, week, month and for the whole project
- you can configure overview look to meet your time keeping needs
★ "STATISTICS" - Pie Chart for your time sheet projects and tasks
- pie chart for your projects
- pie chart for tasks in a project
- detailed hours and earning statistics of your time sheet entries
★ "EXPENSES" with day, week and month overview
- to keep track your project expenses like milage, food, fuel, etc.
- track your expanses by inserting a name, price, quantity, project, date and description
- templates for expenses for fast insertion
- take a photo of receipe
★ Battery saving "TIME CLOCK" as time tracker for your time sheet entries
- use time clock to log your working time
- battery saving (time clock is not working all the time, the time will be calculated, in that way time clock uses no device resources)
- simplest time logging user interface (you need only one click)
★ "EXPORT" of your time sheet entries and expenses as CSV (Excel), PDF (coming soon) and TXT file
- Flexible and detailed E-Mail, Dropbox or iTunes export of your time sheet entries and expenses
- use PDF export as invoice
★ Intelligent "IMPORT" from CSV File (coming soon)
- use Excel to edit your data and import the edited CSV file
- import CSV file from E-Mail attachment or from Dropbox
- import predefined projects and tasks
★ Backup / Restore your database
- backup to E-Mail, Dropbox
- restore from E-Mail, Dropbox
★ 11 Languages (coming soon)
- english, german, french, italian, spanish, norwegian, swedish, danish, finish, chinese (simple and traditional)
★ there is not time tracking app in app store with so much "SETTINGS" - to configure the app to fit your needs
- Project configurations (hour rate, overtime settings - weekly overtime, daily overtime)
- default values for projects, task, start time, end time, pause, mail from, mail to
- specify currency and time format (minutes:seconds or decimal time)
- set week start day
- sorting of time sheet entries and expenses in overview
- passcode lock
★ Constant support
- Send E-Mail Button to report a problem or suggest new time sheet feature
If you have problems, need help or want to suggest new features we will be pleased to support you and implement new features.
Timesheet(er) time sheet / time track - probably the best time tracking app!
The app can automaticly punch in and out based on sensing the office WLAN network SSID.
Manual punch in and out is also available.
# Set up
Once the app is installed and up running press menu and settings
In the WiFi SSID type the work wlan name and hit save. The name is case sensetive.
In the lunch duration type the duration of lunch if you are not getting paid during lunch, and hit save (ex: 0.5 NB . not ,)
# First time use
Exit the app using the back key.
If the phones wlan is turned on, turn it off and the on again.
If the wlan was off just turn it on.
A message apperas : "Punch in based on WiFi SSID XXXXXXXX"
You actually don't have to be logged on to the wlan. The phone just needs to see it
You can now see a new line in the main window of the app.
If you want to change the punch in time, simply tap the line, change the time and hit save
Once you leave work the app simply punches out when the wifi connection is lost.
# Normal use
Once the app is installed it will automaticly punch in and out.
The app it self don't need to be running because a background system service
sends notifications to a service inside the app which should run all the time.
You can also punch in and out manually by using the buttons in the menu.
You can only regiser one punch in and one punch out per day
To go between weeks use the two buttons at the top; last week and next week.
To change a punch simply tap the line, edit and save
To delete a punch tap the line and hit delete.
To manually add a punch either backwards or forwards in time press menu and New punch
The app calculates the number of work hours in a day and sums together the entire week
To export entire database to .csv via mail go to Settings and hit Export CSV
Choose the e-mail application and send the .csv file to any e-mail address
# Further development
-Add an import function (.csv)
-Add location support using fine (GPS) or course positioning to punch in and out in addition to WiFi SSID
# Known bugs
-In the list view, rotating the phone to landscape/portrait will send you back to the current week
-In the edit view, rotating the phone to landscape/portrait will crash the application
-When low on power (<10% on most phones) the WiFi based punch service may fail to punch in/out
This apps gives you several options: Counting time in places you define such as work, home, shopping.
Attach memos/Notes to places to remind you stuff when you get there.
Count the time for routes you do and consider changing them.
No need to count time manually in your notebooks, notepad or computer anymore.
Allows you to see how much hours you did in a day/week/month without the element of surprise in the end of the week/month when you get your paycheck.
It provides you reports that can be sent to your email as PDF or EXCEL files.
It can calculate your salary. very easy to use.
Notice: Make sure your GPS or WiFi are working in Auto Mode.
More from developer
Other time tracking apps are slow, complex, and clunky. HoursTracker is super responsive and features a modern and intuitive pure Android user interface with support for gestures such as swipe between tabs, and long-press actions.
✔ Track your time while you use other apps (or even power off your phone!) without HoursTracker being active in the background. No extra drain on your battery.
✔ Add as many jobs as you need, there’s no limit.*
✔ Track your time in real-time by clocking in/out while you work. Watch as time and earnings accumulate by the minute.
✔ Already working but forgot to clock in? No problem, use “Start Clock At...” and start counting time from when you started work.
✔ Be alerted when you've worked your expected daily hours. Just set the "time per day" for your jobs, then clock in/out like always. You'll also see a neat visual representation of how much work time is left in your day. Even takes time rounding into account!
✔ Enter time manually -- just choose a start date/time and an end date/time or just a duration. Add comments, change the hourly rate for that entry to account for pay differentials, easily subtract breaks, and apply pre-defined tags to help categorize your entries.*
✔ View your time and earnings by day, or by calendar week or month on the Entries tab.
✔ Choose between weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly pay period styles for each job and view your time by pay period on the Pay Periods tab. Enter an estimated tax percentage and per-pay period deductions and HoursTracker will even display net earnings estimates.
✔ Assign a pay rate and HoursTracker will calculate your earnings, even taking overtime into account.
✔ Track your daily and weekly overtime earnings with two rates for each. If you get paid time and a half over 8 hours and double-time over 12 hours or by the week (or both!), HoursTracker has you covered.
✔ Clock in to any number of jobs at a time, or set it up to have only one timer running at a time automatically. Just clock in to another job and the current one automatically clocks out.
✔ Flexible rounding options automatically round your time worked and can be configured per-job. If you round up to 1/10th of an hour, or just want to match your time clock's 15 minute rounding, HoursTracker can do it automatically.
✔ Export time sheet data via e-mail in text or CSV formats in the message body or attachment. Export all jobs, or any selection of jobs, for all-time or between any two dates. Combine all entries into one daily summary, or export each one including the clock in / out times.
✔ Full edit and delete of jobs and hours worked. Easily copy a job if a new job will have similar settings.
✔ Date formats and currency symbols respect your device’s international settings.
* Free version is limited to three jobs and three weeks of time entries at a time. Give HoursTracker a try, and if you're happy with it, easily upgrade to unlimited jobs and time entries with an In-App purchase.
HoursTracker has been the top time tracking app on iOS for over three years and we've re-imagined it for Android. We're just getting started on Android and have a lot of cool plans for the future. If you love Hours Tracker please consider writing a review. Join us at facebook.com/HoursTracker.
For support e-mail AndroidSupport@gmail.com. Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in a review.