When I first signed up for it at the beginning of the school year it worked and I loved using it. I haven't been able to get in to the site in months now. Don't know who to contact to get help trying to get into it. Hopefully they fix the issues soon.
It's a good idea but it doesn't actually work rn. When it's actually developed I think it will be a cool and useful app. :/
Says my district id is not supported Who do I contact for support? It will not accept my district id.....
- Student Access. Now Students can access their data using their email address and Student Portal password
- On Login Parents can see their Students grouped by school
- Parents and Students can call the school directly from the app
- Parents and Students can email Teachers and administrators from the app
- Fixed some bugs and improved performance