Brilliant game. Love this app, great graphics, warnings to prevent impulsive exits when moves are still available. Very few ads, those that do appear don't interrupt the game u are playing. All in all, I would recommend this app ifu want to relax & while away a few minutes (or even hours!) & forget that the world around u might be clamouring for your attention!
annoying bug the game is great but currently there is a fault with the lock orientation button, meaning that my screen is always landscape despite my phone settings. This makes the game rather hard to play.
5 Stars & More....... A great game that keeps you focused on the current move and thinking ahead to the next move. The app has not displayed glitches of any kind. I play a bit before bed. It removes the mind from a stressful day.
Almost perfect, except for possible moves and instructions. By accident, it was discovered that a King, while still in a column, and an OPEN space being unavailable, may be placed on an Ace. This being said, it is also possible to drag another card from the upper stacks to make moves. These little nuances are not described in the instructions. I guess that it part of the fun when playing this game.
Now that I've figured out how to play I'm having a great time with this game . I thought it would be easy but you have to really watch what may happen next with each move and put some thought into what you're going to do. Not your mindless, just playing to kill time, solitaire game. I love it.
Let me decide I enjoy the game 80% of the time. The other 20% really makes me mad! I still have moves and the game says it's over. Gah! Let me decide when I don't have any more moves!!