Compared with the same type of apps, there are no difficult settings or complicated operations in "call block". We offer you a dynamic designed main interface, so you can get to know your blocking mode instead of getting into the settings.
We offer four block modes, the dynamic interface will change automatically, so you can know the current mode easily (block modes available: Block all, Block blacklists only,Accept whitelists only, Accept contacts only)
This app also provides answering modes. There are four modes: Power off, Busy, No service, The number is not in service. (Only featured in Simplified Chinese version)
There is a general switch that you can change blocking mode to non-blocking mode immediately without getting into the settings.
* All calls from the blocking number list will be blocked. You can check details in call block record.
* All SMS from the blocking number list will be blocked. You can check details in SMS block record.
* Add numbers into black and white lists here. You can choose to block both or either of calls and SMS from Blacklist. The calls and SMS from numbers in Whitelist are defaulted unblocked, but you can modify as you want. The block rules can be modified in block mode.
* One column is call block record where the information of blocked calls will be displayed here, you can delete the records. The other column is SMS block record where the information of blocked SMS will be displayed here, you can delete the records.
* The Simplified Chinese version has one more feature which allows the user to select answering modes. There are four modes:Power off,Busy,No service,The number is not in service.
* When block occurs,an icon will notify you on the taskbar. Touch to check block information.
Your suggestions and requests would be highly appreciated, please make comments on market review or send email to us.
When you do not have a ear piece, do you find it troublesome to press the speakerphone button during a call ?
It could be dangerous to get around those problems while you are driving !
Drive Mode from Jasitc was designed to solved the above problems.
It can give you as high level of security as your own security guard does!
It can block all the repeated prank calls and the calls you don’t feel like to answer.
Reject phone numbers on blacklist.
1. Select the model “Only block the names on blacklist” in settings.
2. Register to blacklist
Register the contacts you dislike to answer to blacklist.
List → Blacklist → Add
Four accesses to blacklist:
Direct input, import from contacts, import from received calls and import from SMS.
→Three choices for intercept objects:
・Phone call and SMS
・Only phone call
※You can select from 4 kinds of models as you like.
→ Block all the phone calls and short messages.
【Only block the blacklisted】
→Only block the contacts on your blacklist.
【Only permit the white-listed】
→Only permit the contacts on your white list.
【Only permit the white-listed and saved contacts】
→Only receive phone calls and short messages from those who on your white list or on your contacts.
With a tick on the option, blocked calls will be show on the system status bar for your confirmation.
■Blocking records retention■
You can check the blocked phone calls and short messages in history records.
You can confirm your login here in case of carelessly operation, please rest assured.
If you made it wrong, you can re-log in the app immediately.
In order to improve our apps, please feel free to contact us anytime by sending an email at "CallBlockingBlacklist@gmail.com".
Please let us know the problem, your phone model and version of Android you use. We are trying our best to solve the problems of our products and services to further improve it. Thank you for your support.
App 100% free, financed by advertising.
It has a widget to enable / disable the service from the home screen of your phone.
Note: You must have installed a text to speech application and language data to use (usually new phones already have this application)
Enable application when entering the car and disable it when descending.
If you want that the application reads the text messages you receive.
If you want that the application answers automatically the incoming calls.
If you want that the application answers the incoming calls while there is a call in progress.
If you want that the application picks up or rejects the incoming calls from unknown numbers.
Some Galaxy devices have a feature that can read out name of people who are calling you, or who sends you a message, as it happens. It's called Driving Mode and can be accessed through the settings. This app exposes the setting with a aesthetic widget, so that you can turn it on or off with one touch! Also exposes settings through an intent, therefore you can use third party apps like Llama or Tasker to control this.
Product features -
• 1. Economic in space - smaller than VLingo driving widget, which takes up 1x3 blocks.
• 2. As you remove the last instance of the widget, the background service automatically unloads. Does not use up RAM unnecessarily if you don't plan to use it, even if you keep it installed.
• 3. Automatically turns on/off as you connect/disconnect a bluetooth device! (Donate only)
• 4. Does not depend on VLingo Voice Commands, if you uninstall it you can still use this.
• 5. Exposes settings through an intent, therefore you can use third party apps like Llama or Tasker to control this.
It appears there are already more info on this in some review sites the Internet, e.g. here - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/samsung-galaxy-s-ii-gets-driving-mode-widget/
Or here - http://www.redmondpie.com/driving-mode-widget-for-galaxy-s-ii-enable-disable-driving-mode-with-a-single-tap/
Donate version: I will work on an in-app donation which will enable to help to support development. There will be no ads in either version.
Create lock patterns
★ This app help generate security patterns.
★ Fast, simple, easy to use
★ A lot of beautiful wallpapers
Change avatar photo
★ Create or change your avatar in the lock screen
★ Choose image from your collection to make avatar
Turn off screen by shortcut
★ Create Shortcut for screen off and lock
★ useful when power button deranged, hard to press or if you want protect power button
How to use feature Lock screen:
1. select "enable lock screen" (line 1).
2. create pattern to lock.
3. confirm pattern.
How to use feature Screen Off And Lock:
1. select "turn off screen" (line 2)
2. accept requested
3. application will create shortcut (icon) screen off to home screen for screen off and lock
How to change the Wallpaper and Avatar
1. You go to "Change Wallpaper" or "Avatar" to change
2. select image you like
* Uninstall (if you can't):
1. You unchecked "Turn off screen" (line 2) or click "For uninstall" (line latest)
2. Then you can uninstall as usual
Final, If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us;
No Adds! Application is totally free, clean and neat.
★★ About ★★
You can lock your phone just with a shake.
You don't need to press the power button to lock the screen.
When you shake the phone, screen will be off and keys will be locked.
Application notifies you with a vibration whenever it's locked by shaking.
★★ Benefits and Features ★★
1 - You can uninstall application inside the application with one click.
2 - No advertisements; No viruses; No Paid Versions
3 - You can fine tune your shake gesture with these parameters;
- Minumum movement force
- Minumum times of direction movement
- Maximum pause between direction change
- Maximum duration of shake
4 - It's battery-friendly; Uses minumum hardware resources to save your battery.
★★ Before You Use ★★
Even it's taken into account the mimumum shake movements;
While you are adjusting shake sensibility, bear in mind that too sensitive shake gestures will rock you to open the phone.In this case, restart your phone and open "Shake Me Lock Me" to stop the service.
And then you can re-adjust your shake sensibility options.
Note: In order not to cause any inconvenience while you are in a call all shakes will be dismissed!
★★ Device Administrator ★★
When you start the application for the first time, click the button in the middle of the screen.
It'll ask you to enable "device administrator". Press "Activate" button.
If you activate it; "Shake Me Lock Me" will be granted to lock your phone otherwise an application
can not lock the screen without this permission.
★★ Uninstall ★★
You can uninstall the application within the application. Open "Shake Me Lock Me", click "Options" button. In the uninstall section press the "Uninstall Application" button. It'll completely delete the application and remove the "shake to lock" feature from your device.
If you cannot uninstall the app within the application's option menu. Then you have to disable device administrator manually. Go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators. And then uncheck the application.
You can now safetly remove the app from the play store.
★★ Donation ★★
If you love the application, you can donate via http://alperebicoglu.blogspot.com
Support independent developers...
* - you can predefine the number of calls
If you prefer to use the vibrate mode when your phone is on silent then please look at my Toggle Sound And Lock application instead!
If you use this application and would like to show your appreciation for it then please consider downloading the donate version for 50p! I would be very grateful! Thank you.
I developed this application because I started using the MIUI ROM and really missed the ability to toggle the phone sound from the lockscreen. I also miss it from any phone I use to be honest!
Sound Toggle And Lock runs as an application and not a widget, however, you can still put it on your home screen like a widget. This is to keep the overall size of the application to a bare minimum. No fuss, no mess!
Please note, if you want to remove this application then you need to go to Menu > Security > Device Administrators and then untick it from the list. This is not so it's awkward to remove but because Google make it this way for applications that lock your screen!
- LG G3 Phone is now Full Supported
- LG phones like G2 with IR transmitter are not compliant with Google directives of Android 4.4 KitKat respect infrared so on these devices infrared may not work
- SONY users may not use builtin infrared, this is not an app limitation, but a SONY problem, SONY is not compliant with Google directives.
For all devices that doesn't have a compatible IR transmitter, we suggest to use an external IR dongle on headphone connector. IRDroid V1 is fulli tested and supported.
Why have I to buy a new remote controller (like Logitech Harmony Remote) when I have an Android phone? It does much more at a smaller price and you can take it with you anywhere!
This application (the 1st and only that work through network connection and infrared) is very simple, use it to enable the two secret service menu of LG TVs, so you can have extra functionality like DIVX and DVR and much more! In addition to that, the app is also a remote controller and allows you to use the DVR functionality. You can control all TV models from the old to the newer. Only 2011 models supports network connection, for all other models you must use infrared. Supported infrared are phones with builtin infrared transmitter o infrared dongle like IRDroid V1.0 (open source project at www.irdorid.com) connected to headphone connector. The application is tested with 42LW650G and some 2013 / 2014 models.
This is an unofficial LG application. It lets you enter and edit the parameters and the features (THX, THX cinema, DVR, DIVX, USB, Language ... ) of the LG televisions equipped with WIFI or Ethernet connection, by entering the two secret Service Menu 1 and 2. Editing parameters and functions in the secret menus can damage or cause malfunctioning of the TV device if used without expertise. These damages could invalidate the warranty. Some of the devices could miss some of the software features. The user is responsible for every action made with this application and underwrites the full responsibility for that. The company and its employees disclaim all responsibility for damages caused to person or things consequent to the use of this software.
ATTENTION: If the app does not work on your device upon installation due to third party modifications, you can uninstall app within Google Play 15 min trial period to avoid being charged. Reverting to Stock Android or system upgrade might resolve issue. This app has been tested fully functional on devices listed below (list updated regularly).
HELPFUL GUIDE: Tap Settings button to disable/change Notifications or to set customized shake profile settings. ALWAYS deactivate then activate service to apply changes. Tap service LED indicator button for info on adding on/off button widget to HOME screen. To activate service, select shake profile and tap Activate button which will pin the service to the notification status bar and cause a notification sound indicating service is active. To get back to the main app, tap the wake up icon in the status bar. If activated, Wake Up Screen service will remain active even after rebooting tablet or phone. To deactivate service run the app again and tap deactivate button or use the widget button. Tap Help button for full instructions.
SMART APP FEATURE: If the screen wakes up and no user activity detected, the screen goes back to sleep after few seconds! You can easily change sensitivity profiles: wake up the screen as you pick up the device (High Sensitivity) or after few to many shakes (Less Sensitivity)! Service indicator LED and on/off widget button! Battery Saver Period setting (optional)!
IMPORTANT TO KNOW PRIOR TO INSTALLATION:
1. This app requires shake algorithm enabled devices.
2. This app requires “boot” and “keep screen on” permissions upon installations.
3. This app may not function on rooted devices or third party ROMs that disable “wake screen” activity.
4. This app uses between 4 to 8% of battery power and about 7 MB memory which is very low compared to system use. If needed, you can easily deactivate app processes to save battery use with the service on/off widget button.
5. This app does not alter security settings or lock screen configurations.
Finally: We encourage our users to contact us via email to discuss any concerns or suggestions regarding the app, if any. We cannot address review comments due to the fact that most negative comments that are left without prior contact with the developer are placed with the intent to lower app ratings and misguide the consumer.
App Statistics - Tested & works on:
4.1 - 4.2 - 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
4.0 - 4.0.2 - 4.0.3 - 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich - ICS)
3.2 (Honeycomb - HC)
2.3.3 + (Gingerbread)
2.2 - 2.2.1 (Froyo)
Acer: Iconia Tab A200 Picasso E , Picasso Tablet
ASUS: Eee Pad Transformer TF101 , TF201
Google: Nexus 4 (Mako) , Nexus 7 (Grouper)
HTC: One S (Ville) , One X (Endeavor) , Evo 3D (shooter), Evo 4G (Supersonic) , Evita , Incredible 2 (VIVOW) , Incredible S (VIVO) , Nexus One (Passion) , Rezound , Sensation 4G (Pyramid) , Thunderbolt (Mecha), Desire HD (Ace)
Huawei: MediaPad hws7300u
LG: VS840 Lucid 4G (Cayman) , Revolution, Spectrum (LGE VS920 4G)
Mach Speed: Trio Stealth G2
Motorola: Droid RAZR , Droid RAZR Maxx 4G , Droid 2 Global , MOTOACTV
Samsung: Conquer 4G , Galaxy Nexus (Maguro) , Galaxy Note (GT-N7000), Galaxy S3 , Galaxy S2 , Galaxy S, Galaxy Y
Novero: Solana Tablet/Netbook
Sony: Ericsson SEMC Xperia Arc S , Xperia P (LT22i)
Velocity Micro Cruz T103
Copyright 2012 wildroid.com
- Floating Knock Lock
- Option to change transparency of floating area
- Option to change size of floating area
You will find it useful when:
# Your hard Power button is showing a wearing sign and you don't want to worsen it.
# Hard Power button is not positioned comfortably for your finger to reach.
# You just want a quick and convenient way to lock screen immediately.
# A true Free Forever app; no bullshits!
To uninstall Lock Screen app:
1. Go to phone's settings > Security > Device administrators > Uncheck Lock Screen.
2. Go to phone's Settings > Apps > Lock Screen > Tap uninstall.
Like it? Find it useful? Share it and give a positive rating.
Questions / Inquiries? Report bug? Suggest new improvement / feature? Click Email Developer link below.
Create lock patterns to protect your phone
This app help generate security patterns.
★ Fast, simple, smooth, easy to use
★ A lot of beautiful wallpapers to choose
★ Allows to use wallpaper from Your gallery
★ Can create patterns with any length
★ Ask user confirm the pattern before apply
Turn off screen by shortcut
★ Create shortcut or icon for screen off and lock
★ useful when power button deranged, hard to press or if you want protect power button
How to use lock screen:
1. select "enable lock screen" (line 1).
2. create pattern.
3. confirm pattern.
How to use screen off and lock:
1. select "tunrn off screen" (line 2)
2. accept (or activate) requested
3. application will created shortcut (icon) screen off to home screen
final: use shortcut to scren off and lock
* Uninstall (if you can't uninstall):
you have to go to "Settings —> Security —> Device administrators" uncheck (or remove) "Lock screen" first.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us;
This plugin will enable Solo Launcher to use "Double-tap to turn off screen" feature.
Locker Screen Master
HOW TO UNINSTALL
- Disable the "Double-tap to turn off screen" feature in the main application.
- Disable administrator permissions in Settings -> Location & Security -> Select device administrators -> uncheck "TurnOffScreen".
Did it ever occur to you that someone tried to reach you and you didn't see the incoming call because the phone was silenced? Do you need to wait for incoming call, but want to sleep and put the phone on silent mode? Do you need to stay available all the time when specific people tries to reach you?
This app is for you!
Smart N' Loud is a smart ringer, which enables you to customize your incoming call settings for each contact!
You can define what happens when the contact calls - Ring or Vibrate even when in silent mode (White List), or be silenced all the time, even when the phone is not silenced (Black List).
- Use the simple search box to filter your wanted contacts or groups
- Click to select contact, group, or special number
- Set your contact or group incoming call preferences (detailed below)
Contacts, Groups and Special Numbers
- If you chose a contact and he\she has more than one phone number, you have to choose a specific number
- If you chose a group, the selected setup would be applied on all contacts within the group
- If a contact is removed from a group, the app would update itself on the next run.
Note: until next run, the removed contact is still considered as within the group
- You can also setup your incoming call preferences for 'blocked number'.
Note: this option is not for unlisted numbers in the phone's contact list
Incoming Call Preferences
- Choose between Loud, Vibrate or Silent per contact or group
- Define after how many calls to activate above setup. The simple setup - after one call - means to activate the setup for each incoming call
- If you chose two or more calls, a period of time in minutes is also needed to define the complete setup. For example, make the phone ring for contact 'X', after 2 calls within 10 minutes
- Loud would be activated when the phone is on silent or vibrate mode
- Vibrate would be activated only when the phone is on silent mode
- Silent would be activated when the phone is on loud or vibrate mode. Note that silent is activated for each call
- After confirmed, setup would also appear in the application's main screen. If two or more incoming calls are selected, a red indication with the number of calls would show up on the setup icon
Auto Activation and Popup Alert
- In the application's main screen, the bottom right button would indicate whether the setup is activated or not. A green light means enabled, while a red light means disabled
- You can manually enable or disable the selected setup by pressing the bottom right button
- In the settings screen, you can choose to auto activate when phone state is changed to vibrate or silent
- If auto activation is not selected, you can choose whether to use popup alert when the phone state is changed to vibrate or silent
- If popup alert is enabled and ringer mode change is detected, you can choose whether to activate Smart N' Loud, or use 'real silent' mode
- Choosing the 'always' option would set the auto activation option for next time. In order to change it, use the settings screen
- In case you encountered any problems and you need further help, please contact us using the 'contact us' button in the settings screen
- If you like the application, please help us and rank us. Thanks!