** Now with Nepali LoadShedding Schedule and Videos
1. Nepali Patro
a) Current time and nepali patro for 100 years with tithi and important events.
b) View upcoming events.
c) Get notification for important festivals and rituals.
d) Date conversion between nepali calendar - Bikram Sambat (BS) and Iswi Sambat (AD).
2. Nepali FM and Radio
a) Listen to 100+ nepali radio stations.
b) Interactive radio player with station cover art and station details including contact details, and program schedules.
c) Sleep timer for radio.
d) Maintain the favorite list of stations.
e) Search by station name and their location, and sort by popular stations, and alphabetically.
f) Integrated with android media framework- shows album art and music control in lockscreen
3. Foreign Exchange Rate
a) View daily foreign exchange rate as determined by Nepal Rastra Bank.
b) Colorful graph that shows exchange rate trends over last 30 days.
c) Currency exchange tool.
4. Gold and Silver Rate
a) View daily rate for gold and silver including the trends over last 30 days as determined by Nepal Gold and Silver association.
5. Rashifal (Horoscope)
a) View daily rashifal in nepali.
6. App Widgets
a) Five beautiful and colorful widgets.
b) Including 1x1 small widgets, 4x1 today widgets, 4x2 month widgets, and radio widgets
c) Lockscreen widgets for devices with JB(4.2)
7. Now with festival update. Now you can listen to Dashain dhun and Dashain music. You can also share e-cards and popular SMS messages.
8. Introducing new feature called "Nepali Birthday". Now, you can see your friends birthday in Nepali date. Also, you can send them eCards on their birthdays.
9. Photo Gallery
Now you can view beautiful images of Nepal, and set images as your own mobile wallpaper.
***This app uses unmodified version (0.8) of FFmpeg (ffmpeg.org/) and LibMMS (Launchpad.net/libmms) licensed under the LGPLv2.1
- Nepalipatro viewable in both Nepali Unicode and English language
- 1x1 - Displays Bikram Sambat month, date and Nepal Standard Time
- 1x4 - Displays Bikram Sambat date, day, Nepal Standard Time, tithi and event for the day
- 2x4 - Similar to 1x4 with upcoming major events countdown with dates
- Date conversion between Bikram Sambat (BS) and Iswi Sambat (AD)
- Latest foreign exchange and currency calculator
- Daily statusbar and horoscope notification - configurable in settings
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Horoscope in Nepalli based on Nepal Standard Time
- Shuva Sait for Bibaha, Pasni and Bratabhanda
NOTE: If you use task killer app, put this app to the ignore list otherwise widget might not function properly like clock on widget might stop ticking.
Please report suggestions, bug or issue if any to: email@example.com
Nepali Patro intends to improve this application for a social cause. Nepali dates, events and festivals be remembered and promoted using this tool - so we envision this application not only as a static calendar but an interactive tool where user themselves can contribute to the Nepalese society by providing information on Nepalese events/festivals or by organizing events and promoting them.
तपाईहरु लाई नेपाली पात्राे कस्ताे लाग्याे, कृपया अाफनाे सुझाव गुगल प्ले मा लेखिदिनु हुन साचै उपयुक्त मात्रामा तारा दिनु हुन अनुराेध गर्द छाैं ।
We would like to hear comments/ suggestions from the Nepali Patro users so that we can improve to make the app even better. Please do write a review in Google Play and give us appropriate stars.
कसै कसैले "धेरै मन पर्याे" भनि लेख्छन तर तारा हरु दिदां ३ वटा मात्रै दिन्छन् । गुगल प्ले अनुसार ३ तारा भनेकाे "ठिकै छ" भन्ने हुन्छ, त्यसैले मिलाएर तारा दिनुहाेला ।
Some users write "Very good" but give 3 stars. But, according to Google Play star rating system, 3 stars would mean "It's OK", so please write reviews and give stars accordingly
गुगल प्लेमा तारा दिने तरिका:
The star rating values in Google Play are:
1 * Hated it -- बिलकुलै मन परेन
2 * Disliked it -- मन परेन
3 * It's OK -- ठिकै छ
4 * Liked it -- मन पर्याे
5 * Loved it -- असाध्यै मन पर्याे
This keyboard comes with Predictive Text in Nepali
You can write directly in Nepalis in any of the applications like
1. Facebook Status
2. Emails writing
3. Whatsapp chat
or any other app where you want to type in Nepali but still want to use same English keyboard.
Use this keyboard, this is transliteration tool for Nepali.
1. Manage notes both text and image (single image per note)
2. Two Nepali keypads to write Nepali
- Online phonetic keyboard with suggestions (English-> Nepali)
- Nepali Keyboard layout
3. Search notes time, text wise.
4. Share to all popular social networks like facebook, whatsapp, twitter Or you can email, sms to anyone in Nepali.
5. Texts are autosaved as soon as you write.
The app should help all Nepali users in Nepal, India, Bhutan, Bangladesh and all around the world who are native Nepali speakers.
The good thing is it uses your english keyboard and automatically converts your english to Nepali.
In a way its Nepali Keyboard in your English Keyboard.
This is a Nepali Transliteration tool.
The words are converted to Nepali after hitting space. Maja Karo.
1. Write in Nepali using English Keyboard and use it like Nepali Keyboard
2. Copy the message to post it somewhere.
3. Share message on social network or on SMS
4. Save Data and share later
5. Offline writing in Nepali also available
Note : The App fonts are not supported in Sony Xperia and Micromax Canvas Series device
This is better than any Nepali IME Input Method Editor (IME)
Nepali Pride is part of Indian Pride group of Apps
* Glide through letters with Gesture Typing.
* With amazing word recognition and next-word prediction,
* Arc Nepali Keyboard helps you type faster and more accurately on all your Android devices.
* Arc Nepali Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app.
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emojis & layouts
• Gesture Typing
* Dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: No need to lift your finger while typing – just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Advanced keyboard layouts
* Wide Variety of Themes
• Works across your Android devices
* In built fonts
* Add your own words to dictionary
* Ginger bread(2.3.3) onwards to latest android version
* Fast typing in your Mother toungue
* And more...
* Nepali Keyboard is designed for Nepal community.
* Fastest Indian Language Keyboard which uses Devanagari script.
* Nepali Keyboard constructs dynamically Keyboard all Vowels and make easy and fast to type.
* Arc Nepali Keyboard is very useful for teaching Nepali for Nepal students.
* Nepali keyboard has inbuilt suggestions for English as well as for your mother tongue.
* Its Swipe or Gesture feature make you write more faster by sliding your finger on the keyboard keys.
* It has 800+ Free Emoji or Text Emoticons, Emoticons, or Smileys.
* You can add your own text to dictionary like Text Faces, Text Symbols, new words of your native language...etc.
* Kit Kat Keyboard Back Ported to Ginger Bread and Nepali Keyboard works on all Android devices.
### Could not able to see your language on your mobile phone?
* Use ArcSMS application and send SMS in your indian language.
Please review the following sections to determine if this program is flexible enough to be useful for your team.
Please see the website: https://sites.google.com/site/crispyapps/home/mariage-card-game-score-keeper
How to enter or update data:
(i) Long tap the first cell of a row (under Game No. column), such as "1.", or '2.' to bring up a dialog box. Use the wheels to set the 'Show Type' and 'Mal' values for each player. Use the blue right and left allows to navigate to the next and previous players respectively. Also, expand the dialog box by tapping the blue down-arrow button to alter the 'Game Point' value for the particular hand. When all values are set, tap 'Apply & Exit'
(ii) Alternatively, 'Show Type' and 'Mal' values (in green text) can be individually changed by long-tapping them from the main screen. Note: All green values can be changed this way.
(a) Number of players: Minimum 2, maximum 5
(b) Explanation of the show types:
"Y"= player shows at least 3 sequences;
"N"= player is not able to show 3 sequences;
"B"= player is the winner (Hint: player who shows 8 duplis can be considered as winner);
"D"= player shows 7 duplis.
(c) Default game rules and parameters:
(i) Players with "N" show type owe 10 points multiplied by the 'game point' to the winner
(ii) Players with "Y" show type owe 3 points multiplied by the 'game point' to the winner
(iii) Players with "D" show type owe nothing (0 points) to the winner
The above points (scores) are in addition to the scores earned or owed based on the amount of Mals the individual players have. Note: The program calculates the scores considering the above rules and parameters, and the amount of Mals individual players have.
To modify the game parameters, tap the 'Game Rules/Settings' menu item to specify the new parameters.
(d) Positive and negative scores represent the amount of money the particular players will earn or lose, respectively. At the end of the seating, the player with the highest positive total score (as shown on the last row) collects money from all losing players (i.e. players with negative total scores); and distributes the collected money to players with positive total scores, and keeps the leftover money (if any) for himself or herself.
::Developed by Suresh Acharya in California, USA: