Get stronger and learn Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)
like a UFC Pro! This exercise tool has a professional demonstration of real MMA fighting moves for your daily training and to help you defend yourself.
You can also use it for shadow boxing exercise.What it does:
Fighting Trainer is a how-to app. You can see how to perform the much used fighting techniques. Use it as a reference - though we advise you to be mindful of your surroundings and careful with your body.
Learn how you could perform some of the most powerful techniques correctly. Study the movements to better understand them.
The app provides a vast amount of techniques that you can see in 3D. Rotate
around it, and re-position the angle to see in perfect detail
how the techniques are performed.
We recorded the moves with a professional Martial Artist. This results in perfect animations. Use the intuitive controls to slow time
(slow motion), replay that one part that you find difficult. Play the animation at half speed to capture every detail of the technique. How it can help you:
It helps you understand how to move your body to perform fighting techniques. Unlike when watching videos, you can rotate the model to not miss any details. To become a better fighter, you need to gain detailed understanding of the techniques. Features
• 80+ Mixed Martial Arts punches, kicks, combinations, blocks and takedowns
• 10+ World class moves and combinations, including Superman Punch and Tornado Kick
• High quality, realistic and professional fighter animations
• Watch the Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) moves from every angle
• Slow motion option to watch every move in detail
• Add moves to your favorites for easy access
• All moves are available offline
Become a better kick-boxer! All moves are motion-captured by a professional kick-boxing trainer with the help of 4 different World Champions in Martial Arts.
Help us test the app and get a sneak peak into future features by joining the beta programme. Here: