Are you looking for an easy way to learn Mixed Martial Arts
Do you want to improve
your existing level by practicing and studying Martial Arts at home
?Look no further.
This exercise tool is a professional demonstration of Real Fighting Moves
for your daily Martial Arts training
and to help you defend yourself
What it does:Fighting Trainer
is a how-to
app. It allows you to see exactly how to perform each of the 90+
Fighting Techniques.Teach yourself Martial Arts - though we advise you to be mindful of your surroundings and careful with your body
Learn how to perform some of the most powerful techniques
in MMA correctly. Techniques used by UFC Professionals.
Study the movements to better understand them.
We recorded the moves with professional Martial Artist - Erwin van der Helm*
using Motion-Capture technology. This results in perfect animations
_______________ *Erwin van der HelmIs a professional Martial Artist with many titles to his name:
• World Champion - Karate
• Two time European Champion - Kick Boxing
• Multiple time Dutch Champion - Karate, Taekwondo & Kung-Fu
The app provides a vast amount of techniques that you can see in 3D
around it, and re-position the angle
to see in perfect detail
how you should perform every technique.
Use the intuitive controls
to slow time
(slow motion), replay that one part that you find difficult. Play the animation at half speed to capture every detail of the Martial Arts moves.
will help you practice the move for a set amount of time.
How it can help you:
It helps you understand how to move your body
to perform the fighting techniques. Unlike when watching videos
, you can rotate and slow down
the animations to not miss any details. To become a better fighter, you need to gain detailed understanding
of the techniques.
• 90+ Mixed Martial Arts punches, kicks, combinations, blocks and takedowns
• 10+ World class moves and combinations, including Superman Punch and Tornado Kick
• High quality, realistic and professional fighter animations
• Watch the Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) moves from every angle
• Slow motion option to watch every move in detail
• Add moves to your favorites for easy access
• Use the timer to practice a move for a set amount of time
• Share what you are training with your friends on Facebook, WhatsApp, SnappChat or any other Social Media
• All moves are available offline
All moves are motion-captured
by a Professional Kick-Boxing & Mixed Martial Arts Trainer
and Karate World Champion
with the help of 4 other World Champions in several Martial Arts
Help us test the app and get a sneak peak into future features by joining the beta programme. Here: