Two Way acts like a traditional walkie talkie. You can select the channel number or location using a map and talk to anyone in the same channel. It supports running in the background with minimal battery usage.
With the release of Two Way Walkie Talkie for Android, it is now a cross platform application. Talk to your friends using Android devices or other types of smart phones.
* Voice messages are quicker than SMS—and free!
* *Very* low data usage, no more than sending an email
* Works on any Internet connection!
* Superior audio quality: *twice* the frequency range of a cell phone call!
* EXTRAS! Check out the Voice Changer or create 25-way chat with Groups! Extras make HeyTell ad-free!
* Notifications alert whenever a message is received if you enable the Background Service via Menu > Settings > Background Service
✳ TIP: If you're on wifi & want to avoid late notifications, be sure to set your Wifi Sleep Policy to Never: Menu >Settings > Wireless & Networks > Wi-Fi Settings > Menu > Advanced > Wi-Fi sleep policy > Never.
* Quickly Friend/Unfriend/Block. Adding contacts as friends ensures that you can always quickly find them by tapping the To: field and tapping "Friends."
* Choose from 3 different privacy levels to control how users can contact you without an invite:
✓ Low privacy: All Facebook friends can HeyTell you. Any of your Twitter followers can HeyTell you. People who know your phone number or email address can HeyTell you.
✓ Medium privacy: All Facebook friends can HeyTell you. All Twitter friends can talk to you. Friends of your HeyTell friends who know your phone number or email address can HeyTell you.
✓ High privacy: No one can contact you unless you contact them first or unless you accept their Twitter, Facebook, email, or SMS invite.
* Optionally, share your location with selected contacts while you talk
✳ TIP: To send your location information to a contact, you must have the MAPS page open (tap TARGET button) when you send the HeyTell message. For privacy reasons, HeyTell does not send location unless you approve & have Maps open.
✳ Conversations can be saved & replayed offline, or deleted
✳ TIP: Long-press on conversations & individual messages to access extended View, Delete, and Export options.
* All data and audio you transmit to HeyTell and your friends is encrypted in transit
* Earpiece and speakerphone functionality: Press the Speaker button to toggle between earpiece and speaker mode (If you find earpiece sound is too low, enable the speaker)
* You do NOT need to share personal information to connect with HeyTell contacts & have full control of your personal info. See https://heytell.com/privacy and https://heytell.com/faq for more information about connecting without sharing phone numbers or email addresses!
✳ TIP: Back up your account so that you do not have to re-add friends when you change phones or update ROMs. To do this, exit HeyTell and enable the Backup options accessed via Menu > Settings > Privacy or Backup & Sync.
✳ TIP: If you can send messages to friends, but you are not receiving them, ask your friends to respond directly to you by tapping the active conversation. It is likely that the contact information they're using to find you doesn't match what you set for yourself and/or your privacy is higher. However, directly responding to the conversation should always work! :)
✳ TIP: IF YOU GET AN "INBOX FULL" message, there's no need to delete the app or messages: This just means that your friend has to listen or reply to the messages you sent before you can continue to send them messages. Once they listen or respond, you can keep on talking!
NOTE THAT CARRIERS MAY CHARGE YOU & YOUR RECIPIENT FOR SMS INVITES, but they're not required--email invites and direct connections to other HeyTell users using phone, email, Twitter, & Facebook are free!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Follow us on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/heytell
- "Like" us on Facebook at https://facebook.com/heytell!
- Circle us on G+ at http://www.heytell.com/+!
★ Make free phone calls, send free text messages
★ Turn your phone into a Walkie Talkie. Push to talk!
★ Cheap or free international calls to over 200 countries
★ Free calls or free text to your Facebook friends
★ Free group calls and conference calls
* Get a real US phone number for free
* Turn your Pad into a phone
* Add a second line to your phone
☞ Free Calls & Free Texting
Dingtone lets you make unlimited free phone calls to anyone over WiFi, 3G/4G data network without using any cell minutes; Invite you family members and friends to use Dingtone for free calls and free SMS, and start saving money now.
☞ Cheap or Free International Calls
Call any mobile/landline phone numbers in over 200 countries at super low rates. Calls between Dingtone users are free. Caller ID is supported so that your friends know it is you who are calling.
☞ Crystal Clear Calls
Voice calls are transmitted on Dingtone's high-quality dedicated VoIP network. With HD voice technologies, most free calls between Dingtone users have superior clarity to existing regular phone service. Free calls and cheap calls are no longer cheap quality! Free SMS is lightning fast on our network.
☞ Walkie Talkie Re-invented
Tired of typing text messages on the small screen? Dingtone transforms your phone into a real Walkie Talkie - simply push a button and speak. It works like a two way radio! Push to talk and voicemail are perfectly tied into one clean interface.
☞ Seamless Unified Communication
Dingtone brings together free phone calls, free texting, sharing, Walkie Talkie and voicemail into one, easy to use app. All features are tied into one clean interface. For example, you can send a live voicemail from the dialing panel if no one answers your call.
★★★★★ Why use Dingtone ★★★★★
Dingtone is super simple and fast. No annoying registration process, no username or password to remember, and no buddy list to create. Just download Dingtone and you can make free international calls, send free SMS.
★ Dingtone is completely free with no Ads
★ Free VoIP calls, free International calls
★ Free SMS text, free international texting
★ Great call quality, HD voice over 3G, WiFi
★ Walkie Talkie mode for instant push to talk
★ Free group conference calls up to 8 people
★ Group messaging with up to 100+ people
★ Easily integrate your Facebook friends list
The best free calls & free texting app ever.
Note: Free SMS, free text and free international calls are between Dingtone users only.
♥ Learn more at http://www.dingtone.me
♥ Follow us at http://twitter.com/dingtone
♥ Like us at http://facebook.com/dingtone
♥ Google+ at https://plus.google.com/110663634022037717594
♥ Need Help? http://dingtone.me/support
Experience the fastest messaging on Android Phone & Tablet! TalkBox is sending messages with your voice and now with text input supports.
Join millions of TalkBoxers around the world and exchange voice messages free-of-charge with your friends!
★ Push-to-talk (PTT) INSTANT Walkie Talkie, voice messaging, text messaging, photo sharing and location sharing with your friends
★ Cross-Platform Messenger
★ FREE and works over WIFI, 3G and any other data network
★ GROUP CHATS
★ Simple and Easy to use
★ Post voice to Facebook, Twitter and make broadcast to all your friends
★ Address Book and Facebook contacts Integration
★ Conversation History
★ Like us on Facebook : http://facebook.com/talkbox.messenger
★ Follow us on Twitter : http://twitter.com/talkboxapp
★ Need Help? Visit http://talkboxapp.com or Email to email@example.com
Tags: heytell, vox, whatsapp, mitalk, heytell, kakaotalk, voxer, voxer walkie talkie, zello, cbradio, loudtalks, walkie talkie, Hello, Hey Tell,push to talk, voicely, viber, Voxer, tikl, groupme, walkie-talkie, Tikl, tilk touch to talk, voxer walkie talkie, weixin, loudtalk
-Camera/trackball button PTT
-own Privacy Code(like your own chan) and Invite
-theme and icon
please try free version first.
please mail problems, errors or questions, i cannot answer to comments.
if the net indicator wont turn green after switching on or the default server is too populated, please try another one:
press menu->options->change "andro-ix.com" to "andro-ix.de" in the first field->press apply->switch on
Between is a private and secure way for couples to store and share their memories, providing an exclusive communication channel just between two special people. Join over 10 million global users who are enriching their relationships with the best app for couples.
- Chat: Fast, secure, and private 1-to-1 chat with specially designed stickers and stamps to help you communicate your feelings better. Never miss that important message again.
- Moments: Private photo album allows couples to store and share their intimate moments with each other. Enjoy and remember more of your favorite memories better in a timeline just for two.
- Weather Updates: Living together or apart, new weather update feature will bring couples closer together by visually showing the weather they are experiencing.
- Shared Calendar: Easy-to-use calendar to plan dates, notify partner about key appointments or travel schedules and to keep track of special days like anniversaries and birthdays.
Other features include for couples:
- Privacy setting: Set a lock on Between app to keep it safe when phone is lost.
- Wallpapers: Customize chat background with a favorite photo and.
- Sticker Store: Check out Sticker Store to find more ways to have fun on Between.
- Memory Box: See all your favorite photos collected together with one click.
- Event Box: Find the best deals and resources to spice up your relationship
Collect every moment in a private space just for two. Whether together or apart, you will always be connected with Between. With more updates and improvements coming, it can only get better. For all the couples out there, get started now!
To learn more about Between, visit our website: http://between.us/
Communicate walkie talkie style in a group or 1-to-1 worldwide.
Available on Android devices, iOS devices, BlackBerry OS, Windows Mobile, Windows 95->Win 7
Have traditional 2-Way radio fleet for Gov or Enterprise that you need smartphones, tablets & PC's to seamlessly communicate with from anywhere worldwide? TAG 2-WayLink gateways connect to your existing traditional 2-Way radio system(s) to enable worldwide 2-Way radio anywhere on any wireless device.
Enterprise server software available to encrypt & secure comms
- Walkie Talkie Push to Talk private and group voice calls. Tap on subscriber or group button and start talking immediately.
- GPS tracking (Group and Private).
- Video Chat.
- Text Chat. Text messaging capabilities for individual subscribers or groups.
- Ordinary Voice Calls. Voice calls like in ordinary phone communication.
- WalkieFleet is the private system. WalkieFleet Server must be installed at the customer facilities to enable communication.
- WalkieFleet Server is specially adjusted for high workload and able to process thousands of simultaneous mobile clients.
- Client connections can be established through any wireless IP network (Wi-Fi, 2G, 3G, etc.).
- Push to Talk voice calls can be done in duplex mode.
- Network bandwidth required for Push to Talk voice calls = 24KBit
- Network bandwidth required for video calls = 512KBit
- WalieFleet Walkie Talkie Server supports multiple isolated communication networks in scope of single server instance.
- All Video and Voice calls are recorded at WalkieFleet Server.
Intercom for Android acts like a simple walkie talkie (two way radio):
·No Internet needed. It only uses local communications.
·No buddy list.
Sometimes you can't talk directly to people around you:
·Motorbike communications. Rider-copilot. There are special headsets for all types of helmets.
·Inter vehicle communications (up to 100 meters / 238 feet). Motorbikes, cars, ...
·Sports (ski, cycling, hiking, climbing).
·Noisy environments (construction, concerts, etc.)
Remember, with Intercom for Android you will not be charged and you will not waste data from your data plan.
*Bluetooth headsets are supported on Android 2.2+ devices.
*We recommend specialized headsets for each use case, just find the one that fits you best.
Join Talkray and start chatting today!
★ BEST INTERNATIONAL CALL QUALITY: Clear and optimized for mobile calling across the world.
★ LOWEST DATA USAGE: Clear and optimized for mobile calling across the world.
★ GROUP CALLS AND MESSAGING: Supports up to 25 participants for both calls and messaging.
★ NO NEED TO ADD FRIENDS: Works just like regular sms & phone calls by integrating with your existing phonebook. As long as your friends have Talkray installed, you can text and call them all you want for free!
★ SHARE PICTURES, PUSH TO TALK MESSAGES, AND MORE: Share emojis, multimedia, voice notes, location, page friends, and much more. Even doodle and add effects to your photos before sharing.
★ FREE, NO HIDDEN COST: All features are free. No hidden costs. That means free group calls, free international calls, free texts, and more. Uses WiFi or a mobile data connection.
★ NO STORING YOUR CHAT OR CALLS: Talkray does not keep your texts or calls. Once you get the message on your phone, it’s automatically deleted on our system.
★ NO ANNOYING ADS: Ditch all that ad clutter and focus on your talk and texting.
★ SUPPORTS MULTIPLE DEVICES AND LANGUAGES: Talkray supports Android Phones, Tablets, WEAR, as well as iOS. Talkray is available for dozens of languages including Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Telugu, Thai, and more.
Like us on Facebook - http://facebook.com/talkray
Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/talkray
Circle us on G+ - http://google.com/+TalkrayApp
If you are in a dorm, cruise ship, hotel, building or any other facility that charges internet ridiculously then you need this to avoid heaps of charges on SMS and voicecalls.
This is a broadcast utility when you are in a single Wifi Network, truly amazing.
Download this FREE app now!
- Broadcast Audio on all the devices.
- Multi Cast Audio on Devices which are registered on particular IP Address you have chosen.
- Unicast Address which will get audio only for one device.
- Touch to Talk or Just Tap on Walkie.
- Free to use.
A few examples how you can use this app:
* outside work: a construction site, garden
* baby monitor (you can use function to continuous transmission)
* paintball game, hide-and-seek etc
Communication range depends on device and terrain.
Approximate, tested ranges:
- if you use separate Wifi AP: range up to 200 meters in free area
- if you use Mobile Wifi AP, Wifi-Direct: range about 100 meters in free area
Now download and install PMR, push to speak button, hold and speak to one or many friends.
✭ 1.5 million users around the world ✭
✭ 30 million wake-up calls made ✭
Wakie is a fun, friendly community of people who wake each other up in the morning. It’s a brand new way to wake up, made especially for those of us who hate the jarring noise of an alarm clock. When you use Wakie, you get to start your day with a smile instead of a frown!
Please note: Wakie is fully available in US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Singapore and Hong Kong. In all other countries users can wake someone up, but can't set alarms for a while. Thank you for your patience!
--- HOW DOES IT WORK? ---
It’s easy, fast, and totally free. Set an alarm for 7:00am and you’ll get a phone call from another Wakie member at 7:00am. The calls last just 60 seconds — you’ll hear a warning at 50 seconds, and the call is automatically disconnected at 1 minute. No awkward goodbyes, no long conversations — calls are quick and casual. You can also choose to wake someone up yourself, too!
* It’s fun!
* It’s totally free!
* It’s totally anonymous and safe — no phone numbers are visible or exchanged.
--- MEDIA COVERAGE ---
TechCrunch: “A fun idea which may just go viral”
Mashable: "Wakie is designed to make waking up easier, or at least more interesting."
The Guardian: "Wakie is quite fun. Sounds creepy, but the community seems friendly."
Forbes: “The most enjoyable project!”
Gizmodo: "Before coming to the states, Wakie cultivated a strong international following."
TheNextWeb: "Forget alarm clocks, Wakie wakes you with phone calls from strangers."
--- AWARDS ---
Forbes Startup Contest prize winner,
StartupMonthly San Francisco winner,
Startup of the year by Runet Awards
Wakie: the first ever human-to-human alarm clock.
Download the app now and be part of the Wakie phenomenon!
P.S. Sometimes they call us Wakey or Wakee, but we really love this one – Wakie!
Q: Is Wakie app free? Are wake up calls free?
A: Yes, Wakie is a free alarm clock and we don't charge any money for the wake up calls. If your carrier charges your incoming calls than they could charge you your regular price.
Q: Can others see my phone number?
A: Never. All alarm clock connections are all made through Wakie and are anonymous.
Q: How Wakie works?
A: Wakie is a free alarmclock. It connects people from around the world who want to wake up. All you need is the Wakie app on your smartphone.
Q: How can someone wake me up?
A: You set your alarmclock for when you want to be woken up, and you will get a wake up call (a regular phone call) at that time (±5 mins.) Answer the call and talk to the friendly stranger. That's it!
Q: What happens if no one calls me?
A: If no Wakies are available, our robot will call to wake you and wish you a happy day. Your alarmclock will work anyway.
Q: Can I become an alarmclock and wake other users?
A: Of course, that's the point! Simply press "Wake Someone Up" We will send you a Push Notification when a Sleepy is found. You'll get notifications about new sleepys untill you press "reject" in the app or ignore a push notification. Press "Wake Someone Up" to start again.
Q: How should I wake up the Sleepy?
A: How would you like to be woken up? Some people talk gently, others sing or play music. Be creative! Just be gentle, polite, and don't forget to ask them questions. That's the best way to wake them up.
Q: Why do you need my phone number?
A: So that you can receive wakeup calls. It's a regular phone call.
Q: Do I need an Internet connection to be woken up?
A: No, you will receive a regular phone call. But you do need the Internet to wake someone else up. We recommend 4G (LTE) or Wi-Fi, but 3G will also work.
Q: Can I snooze the alarm clock?
A: You can ignore the call but you can't snooze the live person. Maybe it's a good day to stop snoozing the alarm clocks.
Q: I overslept the alarm from Wakie.
A: Check your voicemail, you might have a message from Wakie. Next time make sure your ringtone volume is up.