Save Lives is a serious game designed and developed by the Belgian Red Cross. It will allow you to test your ability to act in an emergency situation and to learn first aid gestures in a fun way.
In this game, you will be faced with 11 concrete situations in the city of Brussels such as an obstruction at Place Flagey, an unconscious person at the Central Station, a fall on a bicycle at the Cinquantenaire ... You will have to rescue victims by choosing what to do at the right time.
You will be competing with other players and a ranking may tell you where you stand compared to your opponents. Be the big winner and get the right to train for free at the Belgian Red Cross.
A little storytelling…
From your apartment, you overlook Brussels.
Your cat Reddy brings you your newspaper as usual, but you notice a strange thing ... the articles on the front page predict the events that will take place the next day.
After verifying the truth of the information in the newspaper, you feel empowered and decide to save lives!
Skills at play
- Dare to act
- Evaluate the gravity of the situation or the person (degree of urgency)
- Decide what actions to take
- Follow the instructions given by the Rescue
- Collaborate with the public and the Rescue
- Transmit information to Rescue
- Use existing resources in the environment
- Manage emotions and those of others
- Differentiate between exceptional situations and classic situations
- Prevent danger
- To protect yourself
- Identify the first aid actions to take
- Take first aid
- Identify your limits