Mathematics quiz. Addition, substraction, compare 0-10. Kindergarten.
Teaching test in mathematics for primary school pupils (1st grade).
Add up to 10, subtract to 10, compare numbers to 10, solve equations up to 10.
Four levels of complexity, extended statistics for each level.
Assignments of the form: 4 + X = 8, 5 + 3 = X, 9-X = 5, X-1 = 8, X <4, 7> X.
The relationship between the numbers (greater, less, equal).
Addition and subtraction operations, + and - signs. Amount, difference.
The addition table is within 10.
Components and sum. The relationship between addition and subtraction. Additive property of addition. Addition 6, 7, 8 and 9.
Minuend. Subtrahend. Difference. Finding an unknown term. Subtraction 6, 7, 8 and 9.
In the math test for class 1, the time limit for each answer is used, the more complex the level the less time is given to choose the correct answer.
In appendix 352 of the question, when starting from them, 10 questions are selected in random order.
If all the answers are correct then you can score 10 points. Points are deducted for the wrong answer and for exceeding the time limit.
A math tutorial is used to automate the consolidation of account skills to 10. In the statistics section, the calculation is performed on the last ten application starts.
The mean score and the quality score are displayed. All indicators should be in the green zone, if this condition is met, the material will be firmly secured.
- a simple program, no extra windows, run and run;
- random choice of questions (ten questions are selected from the database);
- limit the time for response on each issue;
- four levels of complexity, a more complex level gives less time for reflection;
- The levels are chosen in such a way that the successful passing of the test on the most complicated implies automaticity in the score to 10;
- if the child answers all the questions correctly, he gets 10 points;
- points are deducted for an incorrect answer or for the expiration of the response time;
- if you stop on the question and wait, then all the points scored for the current test will burn;
- at the end of the test information is displayed on the level of difficulty and scored points;
- overall progress is always reflected at the top of the screen.
For what it is needed - for parents. It helps a lot when the child does not want to learn. And this soulless objective machine, until the child passes the test and demonstrates the final screen with the previously agreed results, he will not receive ... [choose the right one on the situation] ...