The Engine-Codes.com Android App is the perfect compliment to technicians and enthusiast with OBDII diagnostic tools that don't provide full description and causes to repair OBDII (OBD2) code problems.
Engine-Codes app not shows whether each component in your vehicle’s emission-control system is ready to be tested by the authorities.
The app works with the ELM327 OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Interface Device that plugs into the OBDII car connector. Using the Engine-Codes.com Android App you can read codes, monitor vehicle data and clear codes. Without the ELM327 OBDII you can still get the code description and other information by typing the code number.
Works on vehicles made by Ford, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac, Subaru and many more vehicle makes.
More feature will be release soon. For more information visit: http://engine-codes.com/app.php
VIN Decoder: VOLKSWAGEN, AUDI, OPEL, RENAULT, FORD, BMW, TOYOTA, PEUGEOT, SEAT, MAZDA, MERCEDES, SKODA, FIAT, CITROEN, NISSAN, GMC, DODGE, HONDA, CHEVROLET, JEEP, HYUNDAI, KIA
MyMazda also helps you save with coupons and alerts about service offers exclusively for Mazda owners. Need to make a service appointment? The contact details of your Servicing Dealer or the nearest Mazda Dealers are at your fingertips.
And, thanks to the GPS-powered car finder, you'll never have to worry about forgetting where you parked your Mazda again. With a few taps, you can mark your car's location when you park, and then find it when you're ready to go.
Video Demos select models
Are you getting the most from your Mazda? These quick videos show you how to operate your car's features and conveniences, including the instrument panel, navigation, entertainment system and more.
Your Mazda's maintenance schedule
Alerts about new offers and promotions
Locate parked car
Locate a Mazda Dealer
Update customer information
Link to Mazda Assist (roadside assistance app)
Upload Service Records
Trims for 2014
Vehicle HowTo Search
Email a coupon
Mandatory App Updates
Compatible with kitkat
VIN barcode scanning results may vary by device.
Verify scanned VIN contains 17 characters before proceeding, example VIN “MZ20P70221P447391”
Enter VIN manually if your Android device encounters a problem.
Some Android devices may not be compatible with VIN barcode scanner such as HTC Rezound and Droid Pro.
В программе содержится расшифровка диагностических кодов ошибок электронных систем автомобилей ЛАДА.
В поле "код" необходимо вводить только цифры номера ошибки.
Некоторые расшифровки кодов ошибок контроллера ЭСУД содержать также причины их возникновения.
Специально для сайта 4pda.ru по просьбе Paguk
Learn more about Android Auto at http://www.android.com/auto/
* Captures car location automatically when device disconnects. Automatic car locator. (option)
* Reads text messages (SMS & notifications) while device is connected. (option)
* Automatically launch app, or shortcut when Bluetooth connects. (option)
* Automatically connect to a Bluetooth device when first device connects. Can also automatically enable Bluetooth to do this. This fixes the problem some car stereos have where A2DP media streaming does not automatically connect. (option) Note: Will not initiate first device connection.
* Automatically disable WIFI when device connects. (option)
* Automatically remember last used media volume to restore when device connects. (option)
* Silence notifications while connected. (option)
* Also supports Audio Jack connections, Car Dock, Power Connection, and Home Dock as a virtual device. (option)
* Each device can be independently configured.
* Location for each device is also stored separately.
* Contains widget for finding where you parked your car.
Automatically adjusts the media volume on Bluetooth connect and resets on Bluetooth disconnect. Automatically captures location information on disconnect so you can find where you left your car. Location can also be triggered when exiting car mode. Includes location widget to find your car. Can configure to also respond to home dock and audio jack as well. Each device is individually configured. Fixes A2DP WIFI stutter with optional auto-WIFI disable on Bluetooth connect. Auto launch app, playlist, Pandora Radio station, or shortcut on connect. Auto connect another A2DP Bluetooth device after first device connects. Read out text messages when connected to a device in the list using audio stream and Text To Speech services (see manual for details).
See details here: http://code.google.com/p/a2dpvolume/
Bluetooth devices must be paired to be seen by this app. Pair the devices using Android network settings before using this app for Bluetooth. Please read the manual before using: http://code.google.com/p/a2dpvolume/wiki/Manual .
Please post any issues to the issues list on the website. I can only fix problems I know about and I need to know the details of the problems to fix them.
This app is free, open source, and contains no ads.
The "stored location" button will retrieve the location of the last Bluetooth device that disconnected while the service was running. Setting the preference "notify in foreground" and "start at boot" will ensure the service is running when needed. Do not install to SD card if you are using the "start at boot" feature.
A2DP Volume does not initiate the connection to the first device. If you need an app that does get this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=a2dp.connect
The text message reader can be tricky to set up. Here is some help: http://code.google.com/p/a2dpvolume/wiki/Reading_SMS
For those who don't use the new features, older versions of the app are available for download here: http://code.google.com/p/a2dpvolume/downloads/list
All permissions are explained here: http://code.google.com/p/a2dpvolume/wiki/Permissions
I have no interest in advertising or monetizing this app. Please don't contact me with offers to do so.
Select your car from over 250,000 models of cars and view live data like Vehicle speed, Engine power, Torque and Fuel consumption and share with your friends on Facebook. Also, compare your car's actual performance with its rated performance!
Check your engine's health, and get access to original spare parts offered for your car from Bosch.
Connect with the Bosch Automotive world through your nearest Bosch Car Service. Find your nearest Bosch Car Service through fun2drive.
Features of the Bosch fun2drive app:
View the following live data from your engine:
Note: Some cars might not support all data.
Record data of a road trip and share with your friends on Facebook:
Overall travel time
Average fuel consumption
Read out all exhaust-relevant fault codes from your engine control unit and forward these to your workshop e.g. the nearest Bosch Car Service.
Locate and contact the Bosch Car Service closest to you for assistance on your car's health.
Get a comprehensive overview of all original Bosch spare parts available for your car.
Get the error code description for any generic OBD II error code.
Some features of the app need your car to be OBD II compliant.
This can easily be found out by the model year of the car:
Europe: after 2001
USA: after 1996
Asia: most cars after 2009
You also need a OBD II adapter (Bluetooth) which can be easily bought online through popular online stores. Please make sure, that the adapter contains the original ELM chip.
Working with non-genuine OBD adapters may lead to reduced app stability.
An OBD II communication adapter is a compact communication module which is connected to the OBD socket of the car. The data between the adapter and the fun2drive app is transferred via a Bluetooth connection.
For these features an internet connection is needed:
Vehicle Profile Selection
Bosch Car Service finder
Overview of all original Bosch spare parts
Note: fun2drive is currently supported only on Smartphones.
Note!!! Requires ELM 327 or compatible Bluetooth OBD-II Adapter. Read more at http://www.incardoc.com
Note!!! There are multiple reports on connection issues up to ECU malfunctioning when using adapters with MAC addresses: 66:35:56:... strongly recommend to avoid this adapters! Other chip adapters marked with ELM327 v2.1 also have a lot of issues! Please contact us by mail to report troubles with adapters, would be nice to have the following info: naming, MAC address, ELM327 firmware version info and/or connection log, This will help to create list of potentially dangerous adapters and share this information with other users.
- real-time engine and vehicle OBD2 parameters: speed, rotation, temperature, pressure, lambda and multiple other sensors data supported by your car
- chart drawing for real-time data
- check engine light control: read and clear stored error codes and related freeze frame data
- Fuel Economy parameters (for diesel need to set proper flag in Configuration)
- store and share DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) data and General info
- auto-start of last used command screen (use "Auto start of the last command" option in Configuration alone or in combination with "Connect BT at start")
- console for advanced users experiments with OBD-II and adapter commands (use "Test"-"Console" option in Configuration to allow console screen)
- read more details at product site http://www.incardoc.com
- read GPS data: speed, altitude
- (new, beta) support of graphical gauges
★ ★ ★ More features ★ ★ ★ are available with Pro version OBD Car Doctor Pro
Fuel Economy parameters now supported as beta version feature, please note that for correct calculation you may need to enter proper Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80)
Note!!! Avoid simultaneous running of multiple OBD reading applications, be sure that other applications are not keeping live OBD connection.
- Device & app history
Used to self- identify application when running in background
Extra GPS parameters: GPS speed, altitude
Store and read "Logbook" and Debug data as direct user's actions
Bluetooth related - communication with external adapter
Internet related - publishing "Logbook" records to server as direct user's actions
Please send your questions with email, as we can't answer in Play market comments.
You could help to improve the project by sending OBD2 details info related to your car. Fill in the car details with configuration screen and click send button in "General information" section. Thanks!
Very simple to use! You don't even have to select your car model. Just enter your fault code and app will show you all supported descriptions. No Internet connection needed, no longer spend hours to search for single code description, looking at check engine light. OBDII trouble code lookup has never been easier.
If you have cable, bluetooth or WiFi OBDII fault code reader (adapter) (ELM327, PLX Kiwi, OBDLink or any other) you need this app for code description because most of code scanners does not contain full DTC (diagnostic trouble code) database and displays only meaningfull numbers. Be prepared for any troubles wherever you are!
You can select and copy error description with simple long press on text, and then paste it in SMS, e-mail or wherever you want! (Android 3.0 and later only)
If your car supports OBD II or EOBD, then you can already use almost 5000 generic OBDII codes. These codes are from PowerTrain series (P0XXX, P2XXX, P34XX), Body Series (B0XXX), Chassis series (C0XXX), Network series (U0XXX, U2XXX, U3XXX).
Also there is a list of more than 13500 additional manufacturer specific codes.
Supported manufacturers with specific codes:
• Alfa Romeo
• Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep
• Citroen / Peugeot
• GM (Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Pontiac)
• Land Rover
• Opel / Vauxhall
• Renault (DF codes)
• Volskwagen Audi Group
Note that it is impossible to create complete OBD DTC database. Manufacturers adding new codes and changing old ones. So if you cannot find your code or if you think that some code not correct anymore, please write us!
You have to use special scantool for connecting to OBDII scanner (for example, Torque Lite, Torque Pro, Dashcommand or Car Gauge)
**DECEMBER SPECIAL $1.99
*Super quick refresh rate allows for optimal real-time scanning.
This app will allow you to read the following from your car's on board computer:
-Manifold Absolute Pressure
-Ignition Timing Advance
-Intake Air Temperature
-Long Term Fuel Trims
-Short Term Fuel Trims
-Ambient Air Temperature
-Fuel Level (%)
-Engine Run Time
-Oxygen Sensors (O2 Sensors)
-Fuel System Status
* Or simply enter your own CUSTOM PID's. This is great if you have a list of your vehicle's specific PID's. You can enter your own PID's and specify the math you would like to perform and the desired units you would like the pid to display.
Record live OBD-II Data in real time and save it for future viewing.
Export your saved scans to Excel
-Scan live fuel economy in imperical or metric.
-Set fuel economy calculations to use MAF or MAP mode.
-Read PSI/Boost (For turbo/supercharged cars).
-Customize the layout of obd parameters on the screen.
-Show readings in imperical or metric.
-Advanced ELM327 Adapter Reset/Information Readout.
-Show current trouble codes.
-Save current trouble codes.
-Email current trouble codes.
-Turn off (Reset) Check Engine Light.
This app also gives you tips and suggestions to help you through processes.
*Developed by professional OBD-II tuners with 15 years field experience in OBD-II Automotive vehicle flashing and diagnostic scanning. This app is great for tuners wishing to view/record all the important parameters in a nicely laid out easy to read screen.
*Works on all vehicles that have an OBD-II interface (Most vehicles made on or after 1996)
*Requires any ELM327 Bluetooth device (you may purchase the device from within the app if you don't have one)
*PLX Kiwi ELM327 Bluetooth device: For a top of the line device, we recommend using the PLX Kiwi (Bluetooth). We have a direct relationship with PLX and our app is PLX certified to work with the Kiwi.
For more information on the Kiwi adapter, check here: http://www.plxdevices.com/product_info.php?id=GSSTBLUETOOTH
*Tablets - This app is optimized and will work on all screen sizes, including tablets!
*SUPPORT* - Feel free to contact us at any time with questions, issues, suggestions, etc: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Missing Menu button - note, on some newer phones such as Galaxy S5 and HTC One, a select few are reporting that they are not seeing the soft menu button show up in the app. All you need to do is hard press the home button on the phone while you are in the app and the menu button will show up. For S5 users, press and hold down the multitask key.
* Bluetooth Connection - Note, any experience of not being able to connect to your vehicle may mean another bluetooth enabled app is holding the connection to your ELM device. Make sure any other bluetooth apps are not connected to the ELM327.
*PANDORA* - If you have Pandora on your phone and are unable to connect to your ELM device, try disabling Pandora and reconnect.
*Features* - If you don't see something in the app that you would like to see, shoot us an email request. We are currently working on the next version and want to know what you want that we are not yet giving you!
With this app, owners of properly equipped vehicles are able to:
- Lock or unlock your car from virtually anywhere
- Start your car remotely
- Flash the lights & sound the horn to help find your car
- Use Via Mobile to enjoy a fuller AhaTM, iHeart Radio, Pandora®, and Slacker® internet radio experience
The app requires your device have Android 4.0 or higher. Log in to the app using the same user name and password that you used when registering your Uconnect System.
Compatible with the following vehicles:
- 2015 Chrysler 200 and 300
- 2015 Dodge Challenger and Charger
- 2014-2015 Dodge Durango
- 2014-2015 Jeep® Cherokee and Grand Cherokee
- 2013-2015 Ram 1500, 2500, 3500, and Chassis Cab
- 2013-2014 Dodge Viper
Vehicle must be properly equipped with a Uconnect 8.4A or 8.4AN system. Vehicle must be registered for Uconnect Access fulfilling all registration and subscription requirements. Vehicle must be located within the 48 contiguous United States, plus Alaska and Hawaii. Also, vehicle must have an active and usable cellular connection.
©2015 FCA US LLC. All Rights Reserved. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC. FIAT is a registered trademark of Fiat Group Marketing & Corporate Communication S.p.A., used under license by FCA US LLC.
Challenger, Charger, Cherokee, Chrysler 200, Durango, Grand Cherokee, Uconnect and Viper are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.
AhaTM and AhaTM by HARMAN are trademarks or registered trademarks owned by or licensed to Aha, used with permission.
Pandora®, the Pandora logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc., used with permission.
iHeartRadio and the iHeartRadio logo are registered trademarks of iHeartMedia, Inc., used with permission.
Slacker® and related trademarks are owned by Slacker Inc. All uses are authorized by license.
To learn more about these services and if/when they will be available inside your car, please visit www.driveuconnect.com.
To check if Uconnect Access is compatible with your phone, visit UconnectPhone.com.
-Read monitor statuses to make sure your car is ready for Smog Check
-Read DTCs, Freeze Frame and clear the MIL
-Send diagnostic information using e-mail
-View OBD-II parameter and sensor data in real-time
-Numerical and graphical presentation of the OBDII data
-Fuel economy for gas and diesel engines
-Read Vehicle Identification Number, Calibration Identifications and Calibration Verification Numbers of ECU
-Support for both imperial and metric units
-DTC database with over 14000 trouble codes including manufacturer specific codes
-And much more
* This software requires separate ELM Bluetooth or Wi-Fi OBD2 adapter (ELM327 compatible scan tool) to work.
* Please notice that most of the features require that your car supports them too. As a general guideline, your car is most likely to be OBD-II compliant if it fulfills one of the requirements listed below:
-USA: All cars and light trucks manufactured since 1996
-EU, Gasoline: Registered in the EU after 1 January 2001 (EOBD)
-EU, Diesel: Registered in the EU after 1 January 2004 (EOBD)
-Others, check http://www.obdautodoctor.com/faq for the OBD2 compatibility info.
* If you have any issues, we are happy to help you to resolve them. Just send us e-mail and we will answer.
* Check the app website for more information and differences between the Lite and the Pro versions. The free Lite version can be upgraded to the Pro using Google Play In-App Billing. It's a convenient way to upgrade the app to have all the features unleashed.
* OBD Auto Doctor will get new features and a lot of updates in the future. Upgrade to the Pro version now and get all the future updates for free automatically.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this app.
• receive job offers from Agero
• accept jobs by providing an ETA
• locate their driver’s on an interactive fleet map
• assign drivers via their smartphone
Assigned drivers receive individual job assignments and accurate dispatch information, including:
• requested roadside service
• consumer and vehicle details
• location with one-touch access to turn by turn navigation
• customer contact information
The app also enables signature capture, auto-job assignment for owner-operator providers, GOA requests, and hands-free automated status updates with location and timestamps as the event progresses.
and security should you find yourself with a flat tire, out of gas, locked out of your
car, in need of a tow due to a mechanical failure, or simply in search of the nearest
Volvo retailer. It puts you directly in touch with a roadside assistance agent who can
quickly dispatch reliable and professional roadside assistance to your exact location
via GPS-enabled technology, 24/7/365. It even provides the service provider’s E.T.A.,
as well as updates throughout the event. For added safety, Volvo Roadside includes an
emergency response button for urgent situations. Designed for Volvo owners, it lets
you input critical data – including the VIN – for more efficient service, and also provides
easy access to information on maintenance requirements at a specified mileage. An
added bonus to the app is multi-vehicle support where Volvo owners can register their
other vehicles to view recall notifications from the National Highway and Transportation
Safety Administration. Plus, you can also quickly view full info on the nearest Volvo
retailer. It can even dial that retailer for you at press of a button. Safety comes first at
Volvo – we invite you to download the free app today.
• Works directly from your smartphone - no vehicle device required!
• Works in the background while you drive – avoids driver distraction
• Provides you with a personal Driver Score
• Lets you view your routes, times, trips and more
• Better driving habits could help you save money on car maintenance and gas use