The CIRED 2019 conference is held on the 3-6 June 2019 in Madrid (Spain). It is one of the major events for the electricity distribution community and represents a unique opportunity to meet with up to 2000 experts and 120 exhibitors.
The official app will accompany you during the whole conference, giving you a quick and easy access to the agenda, the speakers, the proceedings, the floorplans, the list of exhibitors, practical information and much more…
The app will also allow you to ask your questions and have the chance to see them immediately answered by the speakers.
What is CIRED 2019?
Four days of technical presentations and discussions covering the very latest challenges and issues facing electricity distribution today and in the future, including:
• Main sessions with extended presentations of papers by selected authors
• Internationally recognised keynote speakers of the distribution industry
• Lively panel discussions and round-tables with the industry’s current experts
• Structured and attractive poster sessions, with pre-arranged guided tours: your opportunity for in-depth discussion with presenting authors
• International industry exhibition with leading global companies: your chance to get a view of the technology of the future
• Research and Innovation Forums (RIFs): your first chance to hear and discuss what could affect your industry’s future.
This exciting programme is completed with:
• An opening forum with high level keynotes and debate on topical challenges
• Pre-conference tutorial sessions to update your knowledge on the latest developments linked to electricity distribution
• A selected programme of stimulating technical visits