Agrivi farm management software helps farmers to take control over their plantations, improve productivity and increase profitability. Based on agriculutural knowledge base of best-practice production processes for over 60 crops, Agrivi guides farmers to improve their production and increase productivity.
Agrivi's features include:
- Project-oriented farm management with simple and fast way of planning, monitoring and tracking all farm activities and inputs usage (fuel, fertilizers, pesticides, work hours).
- Advance sales and expense tracking ensures taking control over farm finances.
- Inventory management with low inventory alarms removes delays in production caused by lack of inputs.
- Weather monitoring with detailed 7-day weather forecast, 3-year weather history for each field and smart disease risk detection alarms.
- Knowledge base of best-practice production processes for over 60 crops
- Powerful reporting and analytics available with a single click
- All farm documents in the cloud
• Управляйте своими полями, ведите историю севооборота, указывайте информацию о текущих культурах, анализе почвы, и следите за динамикой;
• Настройте получение уведомлений об угрозах опасных погодных явлений для культур на ваших полях, обеспечьте себе возможность вовремя принять меры;
• Ведите заметки по вашим полям с помощью ленты, добавляйте записи и фотографии.
FarmCentral houses SellSmart, Grain Farmers of Ontario’s app to assist farmers in Ontario in selling their grains (corn, soybeans and wheat) in the commodity market as well as AgBids, which allows farmers to simultaneously request an actual bid from numerous buyers as well as enable farmers to request a fertilizer price from multiple sellers at a nearby location. As new apps are developed, FarmCentral will become the main entry point for a comprehensive selection of online tools for Ontario’s grain farmers.
A user account is not required and this tool is available to all users.
Grain Farmers of Ontario (GFO) is an organization that represents over 28,000 farmers in Ontario. They perform services such as marketing, exposure, lobbying and economies of scale for their members. Download the app today to begin taking advantage of the tools available for your device, or for more information visit http://www.gfo.ca.
Filled with features to keep you in the loop:
• Access the event schedule anytime and customize your agenda
• Check out sponsors and exhibitors, and locate them while on-site
• Gain access to important last-minute updates, and venue maps to ensure you are ready for an impactful event!
Use this app to access important event information including:
- Session details
- Speaker bios
- Locations and more.
Access the event schedule to plan your day
-stay current with event updates and connect with speakers, exhibitors and fellow attendees.
Whether you are new to the cloud or an experienced user, you will learn something new at the AWS Summit. This free event is designed to educate new customers about the AWS platform and offer existing customers information on architecture best practices and new services.
HOSA is 100% health care!
HOSA’s competitive events program, aligned with the National Healthcare Foundation Standards, helps students graduate and be career and college ready, offers six event categories including:
(1) health science
(2) health professions
(3) emergency preparedness
(5) teamwork and
The 55 competency based events provide a variety of teaching strategies, rubrics and authentic assessments that teachers can use to enhance student engagement and learning.
HOSA recognizes the importance of providing students with instruction beyond technical skills required for entry into the health care field and plays a unique role in preparing students for higher education and entry level certification (EMT, CNA, pharmacy technician etc.) The rapidly changing health care system needs dedicated workers who in addition to their technical skills are people-oriented and capable of playing a leader or follower role as members of a health care team. HOSA, a student-led organization of future health professionals, provides opportunities for students to develop, practice and refine their academic, technical, leadership and teamwork skills to achieve a seamless transition from education to a career.
Use this app to help you make your plans to attend the convention:
Be sure to have this app loaded and updated on your smart device when you attend the convention. Everything you need to navigate through the convention will be at your fingertips--and since it's an app, you don't need a wireless connection!
Use this app to find out what is happening for your group:
Use this app to find out what seminar tracks are available:
Use this app to connect:
With other attendees
With resource providers
Use this app to find out what is happening where:
Hang out Places
Use this app to access important event information including session details, speaker bios, locations and more.
The most important Coach event of the year is headed for the South's red-hot town of Nashville, Tennessee. Don't miss tips and training from world-renowned industry experts and top Coaches, exciting new product launches, and workouts with our celebrity trainers. So crank up the volume—Coach Summit 2015 is destined to be our biggest hit yet!
Does your organization need an event app? Visit crowdcompass.com for more details.
New CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Easy login -- sync schedules, notes, and more content across multiple devices
• More social sharing -- post simultaneously to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Event Directory -- view events from multiple organizations in a single app
• Improved scheduling -- set reminders for activities you want to attend and block out time for personal appointments
• Two-way contact exchange for networking -- share and request contact information between event attendees
• Interactive maps -- explore the venue and filter activities, sessions and more based on your bookmarks and reminders
• Click -- Take photos to complete challenges and possibly win prizes during this photo-based scavenger hunt game
• Same great features across all native event apps
• Seamless user experience across all devices and your account on the web
Other CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Works offline -- A CrowdCompass app works when you need it most: before, during, and after the event. We've worked really hard to make sure you can still experience the event even if your Internet connection isn't the best.
• Schedules -- see everything that's happening at the event and plan your day
• View participating speakers and organizations -- access their pictures, bios, presentations, and other valuable information before, during, and after the event
• Maps and floor plans -- Think of the app as your event guide! Easily locate sessions, speakers, and other activities you're interested in. Plus, find nearby attractions outside of the conference.
• Feedback -- fill out the in-app survey to rate sessions and let the organizer know about your overall event experience
Want to know more about what CrowdCompass apps can do for a conference, convention, trade show, or meeting? Visit crowdcompass.com to see how your business events and conferences could benefit from a CrowdCompass app.
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/crowdcompass
Follow us on Twitter: @CrowdCompass
- professional development
- scientific research
- and advocacy
NCDA is a founding division of the American Counseling Association (ACA).
The National Career Development Association, originally the Vocational Guidance Association (NVGA) was founded in 1913. In 1985 NVGA was renamed and became the National Career Development Association (NCDA). Thus NCDA is the first, longest running and preeminent career development association in the world.
NCDA is the recognized leader in developing standards for the career development profession for the provision of career counseling programs and services and for the evaluation of career information materials. NCDA works with licensing and credentialing bodies to support the preparation and recognition of career counselors and career development facilitators. NCDA also sets ethical standards for the career development profession including guidelines for the provision of career services on the Internet.
NCDA provides programs and services for career development professionals and for the public involved with or interested in career development including but not limited to
- professional development activities
- general information
- professional standards
- and recognition for achievement and service.
NCDA provides a voice for thousands of members who deliver career services to diverse groups in a broad variety of settings and to their clients. NCDA maintains a comprehensive web site of information, resources and tools for career development professionals and the public.
NCDA is a founding Division of the American Counseling Association (ACA) and collaborates with ACA to jointly represent the interests of counselors in Congress and in the national legislative process. NCDA frequently is consulted by the national media about career-related issues; NCDA continuously promotes global sharing of workforce policy and practices and NCDA supports and reports on research in the growing field of career development.
If you are a GFS Canada customer and looking to order product for your business, please search for and download the GFS Connect app. The GFS Connect app will provide you with the access to place your product orders on your mobile device.