Filled with features to keep you in the loop:
• Access the event schedule anytime and customize your agenda
• Check out sponsors and exhibitors, and locate them while on-site
• Gain access to important last-minute updates, and venue maps to ensure you are ready for an impactful event!
• Learn about our guest speakers
• Receive special discounts and
• Connect with thousands of your sister Consultants before and during major Pure Romance events like National Training and World Conference!
Meeting Apps allow attendees to view conference information such as:
- Detailed Agendas
- Speaker Information
- Hotel Maps on their mobile device.
Does your organization need an event app? Visit crowdcompass.com for more details.
New CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Easy login -- sync schedules, notes, and more content across multiple devices
• More social sharing -- post simultaneously to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Event Directory -- view events from multiple organizations in a single app
• Improved scheduling -- set reminders for activities you want to attend and block out time for personal appointments
• Two-way contact exchange for networking -- share and request contact information between event attendees
• Interactive maps -- explore the venue and filter activities, sessions and more based on your bookmarks and reminders
• Click -- Take photos to complete challenges and possibly win prizes during this photo-based scavenger hunt game
• Same great features across all native event apps
• Seamless user experience across all devices and your account on the web
Other CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Works offline -- A CrowdCompass app works when you need it most: before, during, and after the event. We've worked really hard to make sure you can still experience the event even if your Internet connection isn't the best.
• Schedules -- see everything that's happening at the event and plan your day
• View participating speakers and organizations -- access their pictures, bios, presentations, and other valuable information before, during, and after the event
• Maps and floor plans -- Think of the app as your event guide! Easily locate sessions, speakers, and other activities you're interested in. Plus, find nearby attractions outside of the conference.
• Feedback -- fill out the in-app survey to rate sessions and let the organizer know about your overall event experience
Want to know more about what CrowdCompass apps can do for a conference, convention, trade show, or meeting? Visit crowdcompass.com to see how your business events and conferences could benefit from a CrowdCompass app.
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/crowdcompass
Follow us on Twitter: @CrowdCompass
What to expect at GSC-TechCom:
1) Transition from silos and go Forward Together. There will be many opportunities to network with colleagues and alliance partners to learn how to create joint value, position and sell differentiated solutions and understand where we have come from and where we are going in FY16.
2) Transform from an inwardly focused enterprise to an outside-in-enterprise. Hear how our customer-driven solutions are helping clients transform their organizations so they can improve their capabilities and quickly adapt to changing market dynamics.
3) Deepen your knowledge and increase connections. Interact with experts on our client-driven offerings and enhance your understanding of the market shifts and changing customer needs driven by digital transformation.
4) Celebrate success and be inspired by the best. Success at CSC is a team sport. Learn from top performers and blended teams whose collaboration has changed outcomes for both clients and CSC.
The CSC GSC-TechCom mobile app will guide attendees through all details of the conference. See the full event schedule with activity times, locations, speaker details and descriptions. Create your own personalized agenda. Navigate the event through the floor plans, and learn more about the Orlando area with the area map. Learn more about the speakers, and view their bio, organization, title, and any sessions at which they will be featured. The networking feature will enable attendees to connect by exchanging their "digital business cards". Use the search option to quickly locate any specific sessions, sponsors, descriptions or speakers.
The most important Coach event of the year is headed for the South's red-hot town of Nashville, Tennessee. Don't miss tips and training from world-renowned industry experts and top Coaches, exciting new product launches, and workouts with our celebrity trainers. So crank up the volume—Coach Summit 2015 is destined to be our biggest hit yet!
- A detailed schedule of events
- Interactive maps
- Hotel information and photos
- Speaker bios
- Scavenger hunt information
- Teen workshop details
- and much more!
This app is a must-have for Brand Partners who plan to attend Get Real National Conferences.
- Connect with peers
- Build and view your personalized schedule
- View the session and meeting descriptions
- Post status updates
- Meet our exhibitors and sponsors
- And more
You must be a registered attendee to use the app.
Need to know when an event starts or locate a room at the hotel. No problem! For Local Business Leaders, this app provides the flexibility to set reminders, see maps of the hotel, get alerts and stay connected to the latest details about the event.
Without logging in, you can:
- Add bookmarks
- Set reminders
- Add a schedule
When you log in, you can also:
- Add bookmarks
- Set reminders
- Add a schedule
- Take notes
- Rate sessions
- Check in
Our all-inclusive 2015 Success Club trip is five sun-drenched days and four heavenly nights at one of the most desirable destinations on Earth. You'll enjoy workouts with our celebrity trainers, a 27-hole golf course, and dancing the night away at the chic Noir Nightclub.
This app includes details about our Museums Advocacy Day and Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo.
Join us and learn more about how NICHE hospitals and health care organizations are improving care, collaborating, and leading change in their organizations.