Meeting App Features Include:
* Session information including location, time and speakers.
* See what sessions are currently going on with the “What’s On” feature
* Exhibitor information and exhibit hall floor plan
* Access to session handouts and our online session evaluations
* Social media access, and much more!
The app will provide:
• Access to evidence-based, dermatologist-approved health care information for skin care and health.
• Expert insights on diseases affecting skin, hair, and nails, and the latest medical and cosmetic treatments.
• Real time UV Index based on the smartphone GPS system to assist in managing the medical dangers of ultraviolet radiation
• Links to Find A Dermatologist (TM) along with the smartphone GPS system for access to dermatologists in the area – while home or away.
Highlights of this free app include:
•Decision support on the appropriateness of Mohs for 270 unique scenarios
•Guided navigation through tumor and patient characteristics
•Color-coded body maps for high, medium and low-risk areas
•Supplemental clinical algorithms
•Quick reference that can be shared with referring physicians and patients
Vignet Inc. AccessDerm 2 provides a next generation, iOS and Android devices and web‑based
teledermatology program that improves access to care, provide better quality of care and
reduced healthcare costs.
NOTE: Earlier versions of AccessDerm are no more supported. Please upgrade to this version.