Meeting App Features Include:
* Session information including location, time and speakers.
* See what sessions are currently going on with the “What’s On” feature
* Exhibitor information and exhibit hall floor plan
* Access to session handouts and our online session evaluations
* Social media access, and much more!
The Electronic Preventive Services Selector (ePSS) is an application designed and developed by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), the Nation's lead Federal agency for research on health care quality, costs, outcomes and patient safety.
The ePSS application was developed to assist primary care clinicians identify the screening, counseling, and preventive medication services that are appropriate for their patients. The ePSS information is based on the current recommendations of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) and can be searched by specific patient characteristics, such as age, sex, and selected behavioral risk factors. The ePSS is available as a web application and mobile applications.
Web Application: http://epss.ahrq.gov
• Compatible with major browsers: Internet Explorer 6+; Firefox 2+; Safari 3+, Opera 9+
• Latest recommendations information updated by the USPSTF
• User friendly interface
• Print friendly format available
• Compatible version available for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and all other major mobile platforms*
• Full functionality of the ePSS Web application
• Full mobility without the need for wireless or internet connectivity **
• Optional subscription for email notifications of available updates
• Mac OS X user support for ePSS Palm and ePSS Windows Mobile download and installation
• Automated ePSS data updates
* View the supported device list to check for compatibility with your specific device
** Application downloads and data updates require internet connectivity
• Search and browse the USPSTF recommendations
• View Tools for Primary Care Clinicians
• User friendly interface customized for Android
• Search for recommendations by keyword text. Keywords are highlighted in the search results.
• Bookmark any recommendations or topics for later viewing.
• Save Search feature provides quick access to the routinely viewed recommendations.
• Automatic update of ePSS recommendations data on application launch. (wireless or WiFi internet connection required)
• Email recommendations or saved search results.
• ePSS Recommendations Rx: email patient specific customized recommendations.
*If you do not have an online subscription to Micromedex 2.0 products, please instead download the non-subscriber version of this exact same app, called Micromedex Drug Essentials for $2.99 a year. It’s a low-cost alternative for on-the-go access to Micromedex drug information.
Access to Free Micromedex Drug Reference requires a password. Once you’ve downloaded the app, follow these instructions to obtain the password (which only needs to be entered once per year):
1. Login to Micromedex 2.0 through your online subscription.
2. Click on the “mobileMicromedex” link near the top of the application.
3. Refer to the detailed downloading instructions, which include your password for activating the mobile app at no charge.
If you cannot locate the “mobileMicromedex” link, or have other questions related to this app, please contact support via http://micromedex.com/mobile/freedrugreference.
Access the evidence-based content you rely on in your Micromedex online solution, anytime, anywhere, via your Android device.
Free Micromedex Drug Reference provides clinical care professionals with on-the-go access to the industry’s most trusted drug information, when and where it’s needed most. Users will find peace of mind knowing the content is backed by the same thorough, unbiased editorial process as all Micromedex solutions.
An internet connection is not required, allowing for access at anytime from anywhere.
The app is part of the Micromedex Medication Management apps bundle, which includes Micromedex Drug Interactions and Micromedex IV Compatibility. The trio is an inexpensive solution to your on-the-go medication management needs.
Free Micromedex Drug Reference contains concise information on 4500+ search terms, covering common needs such as:
• Adult and pediatric dosage
• Adverse effects (separated into “common” and “serious”)
• Drug interactions
As well as:
• Black box warnings
• Breast feeding
• Common trade names
• Dose adjustments
• Generic names, including selected combination products
• How supplied
• Indications (differentiated as “FDA labeled” and “non-FDA labeled”)
• Mechanism of action
• Pregnancy category
• Therapeutic class
• Updated monthly
• Ability to use without a WiFi or cellular connection
IASIS Healthcare owns and operates acute care and behavioral health hospitals throughout seven states – Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana, Nevada, Texas and Utah. We also own and operate Health Choice, a Medicaid and Medicare managed health plan in Arizona.
More than 13,500 people are dedicated to providing patient care through the IASIS family of community-focused hospitals.
IASIS Healthcare is dedicated to providing high-quality, cost-effective healthcare. Together, the people of IASIS Healthcare share a common vision of quality care, customer service, an appropriate mix of services, cost control, and capital investments designed to meet the healthcare needs of the communities served by IASIS hospitals.
The app will provide:
• Access to evidence-based, dermatologist-approved health care information for skin care and health.
• Expert insights on diseases affecting skin, hair, and nails, and the latest medical and cosmetic treatments.
• Real time UV Index based on the smartphone GPS system to assist in managing the medical dangers of ultraviolet radiation
• Links to Find A Dermatologist (TM) along with the smartphone GPS system for access to dermatologists in the area – while home or away.
Highlights of this free app include:
•Decision support on the appropriateness of Mohs for 270 unique scenarios
•Guided navigation through tumor and patient characteristics
•Color-coded body maps for high, medium and low-risk areas
•Supplemental clinical algorithms
•Quick reference that can be shared with referring physicians and patients
Vignet Inc. AccessDerm 2 provides a next generation, iOS and Android devices and web‑based
teledermatology program that improves access to care, provide better quality of care and
reduced healthcare costs.
NOTE: Earlier versions of AccessDerm are no more supported. Please upgrade to this version.