CYBER RISK BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE: PURPOSE-BUILT FOR EXECS AND BOARDS
Cyber risk business intelligence can provide real insights and benchmarks to monitor and revisit as part of every business strategy session.
SurfWatch C-Suite is an interactive dashboard application designed specifically to give corporate executives and board directors the ability to easily and quickly understand your cyber risk Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s). With SurfWatch C-Suite, you can quickly visualize, comprehend and effectively position the organization’s cyber risk posture through a straightforward view of what cyber risks may impact the business.
STAY UP-TO-DATE ON CYBER TRENDS IN YOUR INDUSTRY
Quickly attain an "at-a-glance" understanding of trending cyber risks that are relevant to your business domain and answer questions such as:
What is my industry’s current and trending cyber risk score?
What are the top cyber issues and trends for my industry?
What’s the impact and what does it mean to my company?
How does my current cybersecurity strategy compare to trending cyber threats in my industry?
Is the risk landscape trending higher or lower over time, and what are the determining factors?
Who is getting hit? Who is responsible, how is it happening, and what are the effects?
With one click you can instantly drill down to detailed information related to any trending cyber issue.
GET MEANINGFUL ALERTS TO RELEVANT, CRITICAL CYBER ISSUES
Security alerts can be a double-edged sword. You want to know of any issues that must be addressed immediately – without inundating your staff with hard-to-understand threat data streams. SurfWatch C-Suite sends alerts for only relevant cybersecurity issues - and with meaningful information that can be immediately understood and acted on to reduce your risk.
ENSURE YOUR CYBERSECURITY STRATEGY IS ALIGNED WITH YOUR CYBER RISK REALITY
Instead of spending precious cybersecurity budget and resources where you think makes sense, now you can align your strategy with trending cyber problems facing organizations like yours. SurfWatch C-Suite allows you to compare your cybersecurity strategy and allocation of budget and resources against the trending cyber problems in your industry. Now you can immediately visualize security coverage gaps, focus problems or overspending, and identify the most effective allocation of cybersecurity resources.
ABOUT SURFWATCH LABS
SurfWatch Labs was formed in 2013 by former US Government intelligence analysts to help organizations understand their unique cyber risks from a higher level, business intelligence perspective. SurfWatch cyber risk intelligence solutions provide relevant, timely and tailored information that allows you to easily visualize and comprehend how cybercrime affects all aspects of the business, continuously monitor cyber risk key performance indicators (KPI’s) and ensure that the most effective risk management strategies are implemented.
Instead of providing overwhelming amounts of low-level threat intelligence that can bury an information security team in data, SurfWatch delivers cyber risk insights in a complete business context – so you immediately know your greatest exposures, the impact on your business and how to quickly mitigate the risk.
SurfWatch Labs: Cyber In Sight. For more information, visit www.surfwatchlabs.com.
Welcome to the official app of the State Bar of Wisconsin’s 2014 Annual Meeting & Conference. Use the app to plan your schedule, check out who is attending, browse speaker profiles, explore the exhibits, and easily map your outings in Lake Geneva. You can also stay informed on the latest event news via Twitter and our news feed.
The 2014 Annual Meeting & Conference is an event designed to bring together a large and diverse gathering of State Bar and other legal professionals to connect, learn, and relax. The conference promises to be one of the highlights of the year, with top speakers, the hottest CLE topics, exciting social activities, and endless opportunities to connect with friends and colleagues old and new, at one of the most beautiful and exclusive resorts in Wisconsin!
Earn CLE credit, discover new solutions, reconnect with colleagues, and reenergize. Whether you’re looking to expand your practice into new areas, discover the latest changes in your specific areas of law, or adopt new systems to help you work less and live more, the State Bar of Wisconsin Annual Meeting & Conference has dozens of programs and events to help!
Does your organization need an event app? Visit crowdcompass.com for more details.
New CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Easy login -- sync schedules, notes, and more content across multiple devices
• More social sharing -- post simultaneously to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Event Directory -- view events from multiple organizations in a single app
• Improved scheduling -- set reminders for activities you want to attend and block out time for personal appointments
• Two-way contact exchange for networking -- share and request contact information between event attendees
• Interactive maps -- explore the venue and filter activities, sessions and more based on your bookmarks and reminders
• Click -- Take photos to complete challenges and possibly win prizes during this photo-based scavenger hunt game
• Same great features across all native event apps
• Seamless user experience across all devices and your account on the web
Other CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Works offline -- A CrowdCompass app works when you need it most: before, during, and after the event. We've worked really hard to make sure you can still experience the event even if your Internet connection isn't the best.
• Schedules -- see everything that's happening at the event and plan your day
• View participating speakers and organizations -- access their pictures, bios, presentations, and other valuable information before, during, and after the event
• Maps and floor plans -- Think of the app as your event guide! Easily locate sessions, speakers, and other activities you're interested in. Plus, find nearby attractions outside of the conference.
• Feedback -- fill out the in-app survey to rate sessions and let the organizer know about your overall event experience
Want to know more about what CrowdCompass apps can do for a conference, convention, trade show, or meeting? Visit crowdcompass.com to see how your business events and conferences could benefit from a CrowdCompass app.
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/crowdcompass
Follow us on Twitter: @CrowdCompass
The SPSP Annual Convention brings together pioneers in the field of Personality and Social Psychology to network, collaborate, and celebrate their science. The meeting serves not only as a platform for presenting and discussing the most recent breakthroughs in research but also as a spring board for collaboration between our members.
The 2015 Annual Convention is in the beautiful coastal locale of Long Beach, California. Start your day with a run on the beach, before attending sessions, and round out your evening at one of dozens of great eateries and fine dining establishments within steps of the convention center. With an environment this relaxing, soaking up some science at this meeting will feel a lot like soaking up some sun on vacation!
We hope to see you at the 16th Annual Convention of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology in Long Beach!
Use this app to access important event information including session details, speaker bios, locations and more.
Use this app to access:
-Important event information including the agenda and session details
-Venue maps and the locations of conference rooms
-Notifications should anything on the schedule change
Filled with features to keep you in the loop:
• Access the event schedule anytime and customize your agenda
• Check out sponsors and exhibitors, and locate them while on-site
• Gain access to important last-minute updates, and venue maps to ensure you are ready for an impactful event!
If you are a GFS Canada customer and looking to order product for your business, please search for and download the GFS Connect app. The GFS Connect app will provide you with the access to place your product orders on your mobile device.
This is the experience of a lifetime. Come get it.