Annual Convention provides the ultimate environment to network with colleagues, judges and friends. Take advantage of many CLE Seminar opportunities on current topics. Plan to visit the Lawyer’s Marketplace, attend special events, luncheons and more….
Don’t miss the President’s Reception, a complimentary event the whole family will enjoy – with food, beverages and live entertainment!
For one low registration fee you will receive four days of CLE Seminar opportunities that will educate, motivate and inspire.
Once you’re on site, use the Convention application for up to date information.
HOSA is 100% health care!
HOSA’s competitive events program, aligned with the National Healthcare Foundation Standards, helps students graduate and be career and college ready, offers six event categories including:
(1) health science
(2) health professions
(3) emergency preparedness
(5) teamwork and
The 55 competency based events provide a variety of teaching strategies, rubrics and authentic assessments that teachers can use to enhance student engagement and learning.
HOSA recognizes the importance of providing students with instruction beyond technical skills required for entry into the health care field and plays a unique role in preparing students for higher education and entry level certification (EMT, CNA, pharmacy technician etc.) The rapidly changing health care system needs dedicated workers who in addition to their technical skills are people-oriented and capable of playing a leader or follower role as members of a health care team. HOSA, a student-led organization of future health professionals, provides opportunities for students to develop, practice and refine their academic, technical, leadership and teamwork skills to achieve a seamless transition from education to a career.
Use this app to access important event information including:
- Session details
- Speaker bios
- Locations and more.
Filled with features to keep you in the loop:
• Access the event schedule anytime and customize your agenda
• Check out sponsors and exhibitors, and locate them while on-site
• Gain access to important last-minute updates, and venue maps to ensure you are ready for an impactful event!
Use this app to help you make your plans to attend the convention:
Be sure to have this app loaded and updated on your smart device when you attend the convention. Everything you need to navigate through the convention will be at your fingertips--and since it's an app, you don't need a wireless connection!
Use this app to find out what is happening for your group:
Use this app to find out what seminar tracks are available:
Use this app to connect:
With other attendees
With resource providers
Use this app to find out what is happening where:
Hang out Places
Don't miss your key events due to schedule changes. Get the most out of the GEOINT Symposium using this app and have on-the-spot updated times and locations always. This app provides full access to the list of exhibitors, daily activities - when and where, an interactive map of the venue to get you where you want to go and interactive tools. Make the most of your networking opportunities by creating your own attendee profile to interact and even set up appointments with others. Link your social media pages and post to or about the event, USGIF and all the exhibitors directly from the app.
The United States Geospatial Intelligence Foundation (USGIF) is a non-profit, educational organization dedicated to promoting the geospatial intelligence tradecraft and building a stronger GEOINT Community across industry, academia, government, professional organizations and individual stakeholders.
Does your organization need an event app? Visit crowdcompass.com for more details.
New CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Easy login -- sync schedules, notes, and more content across multiple devices
• More social sharing -- post simultaneously to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Event Directory -- view events from multiple organizations in a single app
• Improved scheduling -- set reminders for activities you want to attend and block out time for personal appointments
• Two-way contact exchange for networking -- share and request contact information between event attendees
• Interactive maps -- explore the venue and filter activities, sessions and more based on your bookmarks and reminders
• Click -- Take photos to complete challenges and possibly win prizes during this photo-based scavenger hunt game
• Same great features across all native event apps
• Seamless user experience across all devices and your account on the web
Other CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Works offline -- A CrowdCompass app works when you need it most: before, during, and after the event. We've worked really hard to make sure you can still experience the event even if your Internet connection isn't the best.
• Schedules -- see everything that's happening at the event and plan your day
• View participating speakers and organizations -- access their pictures, bios, presentations, and other valuable information before, during, and after the event
• Maps and floor plans -- Think of the app as your event guide! Easily locate sessions, speakers, and other activities you're interested in. Plus, find nearby attractions outside of the conference.
• Feedback -- fill out the in-app survey to rate sessions and let the organizer know about your overall event experience
Want to know more about what CrowdCompass apps can do for a conference, convention, trade show, or meeting? Visit crowdcompass.com to see how your business events and conferences could benefit from a CrowdCompass app.
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/crowdcompass
Follow us on Twitter: @CrowdCompass
Use this app to access important event information including session details, speaker bios, locations and more.
The most important Coach event of the year is headed for the South's red-hot town of Nashville, Tennessee. Don't miss tips and training from world-renowned industry experts and top Coaches, exciting new product launches, and workouts with our celebrity trainers. So crank up the volume—Coach Summit 2015 is destined to be our biggest hit yet!
Highlights include facilitated team time for reflection and planning, concurrent sessions connected to the Design Principles, opportunities to hear nationally known leaders in education and networking among principals, teachers, counselors and college liaisons, community college and district office leaders.