Immigrants and those with a Latin American Heritage, or those Spanish
speaking/Bi-Lingual individuals involved in Immigration and other legal
issues. Consumer Law Group is licensed to practice Immigration Law. Unlike
most other areas of law, Immigration Law Attorneys can work anywhere within
the U.S. without being individually licensed in all 50 States. We provide
services in many other law areas as well; however, we are licensed to
practice (with the exception of Immigration Law) these areas of law only in
the State of Illinois. Remember, Immigration laws are changing rapidly and
you now have a law firm who can practice within the U.S. at your fingertips.
Key Features: One-Touch Alert Button If Detained: Install the application and complete
your information and that of any family members and friends. If you are
detained, simply tap the "Estoy Detinido. Your contacts will be notified
that you are detained and you/they have immediate access to an Immigration
One-Touch Contact: Whether you need to request a Free Consultation or have
an Immigration or other legal question, you can contact us by phone, email,
or stop in the office (in Chicago, IL) with the tap of a button.
Legal Services: If you are looking for a description of services, all
information is available at the tap of a button.
Important Legal Updates: We will keep you up-to-date on changes to the law
and send out occasional reminders through our Messages function
News: Keep yourselves up-to-date by reading the latest updates and news on
Immigration through our News Feed.
Take Photos & Make Voice Messages & Notes: Photograph documents or
accidents; record your conversations with Law Enforcement Agencies or your
thoughts on legal matters. Store them on your mobile device or send them to
Facebook Page: We are an active law firm who spends time interacting with
you through the radio, video and social media. Become a friend of ours on
our Facebook page and become involved.
The Immigration.com app provides FREE current information on U.S. immigration laws and news from USCIS, DOL, CBP, ICE, DOS, consulates and other related agencies.
• Instant voice updates on critical news, and free community events
• Latest informative videos
• Text-based news
• Visa Bulletin updates (including phone alerts as soon as the new Visa Bulletin is released)
• Rajiv’s blog updates
• Interactive discussion forums that you can join free
• Easy ways to contact with the law offices of Rajiv S. Khanna, PC for follow-up information
The Immigration.com app is brought to you by the team at Immigration.com - the Law Offices of Rajiv S. Khanna, PC. Our goal is to serve our community better and we always welcome your input. Please feel free to share this information with others who you think would benefit from it. We will be developing this app for other smartphone platforms as well.
Attorney Loblack prides himself in zealously representing his clients’ interest in Immigration Court, and before United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), United States Custom and Border Patrol (CBP), United States Immigration and Custom Enforcement (ICE), the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), and in Federal Court. Attorney Loblack handles Deportation, Adjustment of Status, Work Permits, Green Cards and Waivers cases that other attorneys are afraid to take, and he has been very successful in getting the Immigration Court to grant bond and to terminate deportation cases against his clients.
Attorney Loblack is known as a fighter for his clients; he will challenge the government and ensure that his clients are given a fair shake. He will not sit idly in interviews before USCIS and ICE while the adjudication officer intimidate his clients. His presence and conduct will ensue that the interviewer conduct the adjudication interview in accordance with policy.
Attorney Loblack began his legal career as a law clerk to former Chief Judge James Lawrence King of the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida. He has practiced law in large law firms in Washington, D.C., Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. He has served as Vice President of Legal Affairs at North Shore Medical Center in Miami, an adjunct professor at Florida International University, and as a legal advisor to a Harvard University project in Rhode Island.
Attorney Loblack is a graduate of Harvard University, the University of California, Florida International University, and the University of West Florida. Attorney Loblack is a Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
Use MurthyApp for the latest immigration news, podcasts, social media, and more!
HOSA is 100% health care!
HOSA’s competitive events program, aligned with the National Healthcare Foundation Standards, helps students graduate and be career and college ready, offers six event categories including:
(1) health science
(2) health professions
(3) emergency preparedness
(5) teamwork and
The 55 competency based events provide a variety of teaching strategies, rubrics and authentic assessments that teachers can use to enhance student engagement and learning.
HOSA recognizes the importance of providing students with instruction beyond technical skills required for entry into the health care field and plays a unique role in preparing students for higher education and entry level certification (EMT, CNA, pharmacy technician etc.) The rapidly changing health care system needs dedicated workers who in addition to their technical skills are people-oriented and capable of playing a leader or follower role as members of a health care team. HOSA, a student-led organization of future health professionals, provides opportunities for students to develop, practice and refine their academic, technical, leadership and teamwork skills to achieve a seamless transition from education to a career.
Use this app to access important event information including:
- Session details
- Speaker bios
- Locations and more.
Filled with features to keep you in the loop:
• Access the event schedule anytime and customize your agenda
• Check out sponsors and exhibitors, and locate them while on-site
• Gain access to important last-minute updates, and venue maps to ensure you are ready for an impactful event!
Use this app to help you make your plans to attend the convention:
Be sure to have this app loaded and updated on your smart device when you attend the convention. Everything you need to navigate through the convention will be at your fingertips--and since it's an app, you don't need a wireless connection!
Use this app to find out what is happening for your group:
Use this app to find out what seminar tracks are available:
Use this app to connect:
With other attendees
With resource providers
Use this app to find out what is happening where:
Hang out Places
Don't miss your key events due to schedule changes. Get the most out of the GEOINT Symposium using this app and have on-the-spot updated times and locations always. This app provides full access to the list of exhibitors, daily activities - when and where, an interactive map of the venue to get you where you want to go and interactive tools. Make the most of your networking opportunities by creating your own attendee profile to interact and even set up appointments with others. Link your social media pages and post to or about the event, USGIF and all the exhibitors directly from the app.
The United States Geospatial Intelligence Foundation (USGIF) is a non-profit, educational organization dedicated to promoting the geospatial intelligence tradecraft and building a stronger GEOINT Community across industry, academia, government, professional organizations and individual stakeholders.
Does your organization need an event app? Visit crowdcompass.com for more details.
New CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Easy login -- sync schedules, notes, and more content across multiple devices
• More social sharing -- post simultaneously to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Event Directory -- view events from multiple organizations in a single app
• Improved scheduling -- set reminders for activities you want to attend and block out time for personal appointments
• Two-way contact exchange for networking -- share and request contact information between event attendees
• Interactive maps -- explore the venue and filter activities, sessions and more based on your bookmarks and reminders
• Click -- Take photos to complete challenges and possibly win prizes during this photo-based scavenger hunt game
• Same great features across all native event apps
• Seamless user experience across all devices and your account on the web
Other CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Works offline -- A CrowdCompass app works when you need it most: before, during, and after the event. We've worked really hard to make sure you can still experience the event even if your Internet connection isn't the best.
• Schedules -- see everything that's happening at the event and plan your day
• View participating speakers and organizations -- access their pictures, bios, presentations, and other valuable information before, during, and after the event
• Maps and floor plans -- Think of the app as your event guide! Easily locate sessions, speakers, and other activities you're interested in. Plus, find nearby attractions outside of the conference.
• Feedback -- fill out the in-app survey to rate sessions and let the organizer know about your overall event experience
Want to know more about what CrowdCompass apps can do for a conference, convention, trade show, or meeting? Visit crowdcompass.com to see how your business events and conferences could benefit from a CrowdCompass app.
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/crowdcompass
Follow us on Twitter: @CrowdCompass
Use this app to access important event information including session details, speaker bios, locations and more.
The most important Coach event of the year is headed for the South's red-hot town of Nashville, Tennessee. Don't miss tips and training from world-renowned industry experts and top Coaches, exciting new product launches, and workouts with our celebrity trainers. So crank up the volume—Coach Summit 2015 is destined to be our biggest hit yet!
Highlights include facilitated team time for reflection and planning, concurrent sessions connected to the Design Principles, opportunities to hear nationally known leaders in education and networking among principals, teachers, counselors and college liaisons, community college and district office leaders.