• Multiple CME events/conferences available within single app.
• Browse entire event program to build your personal schedule, access presentation slides and handouts, learn about the speakers, and take notes.
• Evaluate each session/presenter immediately after presentation is completed.
• Connect with program organizers, attendees, speakers, and exhibitors.
• Native universal app: Once the app has been downloaded into your mobile device, no WiFi connection is required to access the information. Real-time updates will happen in the background if connected to WiFi.
Does your organization need an event app? Visit crowdcompass.com for more details.
New CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Easy login -- sync schedules, notes, and more content across multiple devices
• More social sharing -- post simultaneously to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Event Directory -- view events from multiple organizations in a single app
• Improved scheduling -- set reminders for activities you want to attend and block out time for personal appointments
• Two-way contact exchange for networking -- share and request contact information between event attendees
• Interactive maps -- explore the venue and filter activities, sessions and more based on your bookmarks and reminders
• Click -- Take photos to complete challenges and possibly win prizes during this photo-based scavenger hunt game
• Same great features across all native event apps
• Seamless user experience across all devices and your account on the web
Other CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Works offline -- A CrowdCompass app works when you need it most: before, during, and after the event. We've worked really hard to make sure you can still experience the event even if your Internet connection isn't the best.
• Schedules -- see everything that's happening at the event and plan your day
• View participating speakers and organizations -- access their pictures, bios, presentations, and other valuable information before, during, and after the event
• Maps and floor plans -- Think of the app as your event guide! Easily locate sessions, speakers, and other activities you're interested in. Plus, find nearby attractions outside of the conference.
• Feedback -- fill out the in-app survey to rate sessions and let the organizer know about your overall event experience
Want to know more about what CrowdCompass apps can do for a conference, convention, trade show, or meeting? Visit crowdcompass.com to see how your business events and conferences could benefit from a CrowdCompass app.
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/crowdcompass
Follow us on Twitter: @CrowdCompass
The Oklahoma FFA app allows you to follow and interact with the proceedings of the Oklahoma FFA annual state convention. This event happens annually at the end of April or the first part of May at the Cox Convention Center in Oklahoma City. It is attended by close to 10,000 people each year including FFA members, FFA advisors, parents, teachers, sponsors, vendors, exhibitors and guests.
Thank you for your support of the Oklahoma FFA organization.
Filled with features to keep you in the loop:
• Access the event schedule anytime and customize your agenda
• Check out sponsors and exhibitors, and locate them while on-site
• Gain access to important last-minute updates, and venue maps to ensure you are ready for an impactful event!
Search for sessions by day/time, topic, course type, format, or faculty. Use the advanced search functionality to search across all app content in one convenient search.
Additional information included in the app:
- Interactive maps and floor plans of the conference center and the Boston area
- Exhibitor information and booth locations
- Conference news, including social media coverage
- ACP news
New features allow you to:
- Build your own schedule by adding any session or event to your schedule
- Make notes about each session or exhibitor
- Set reminders
- Link to handouts (hosted on ACP Online)
- Link to session recordings (add to your wishlist or purchase directly)
- Create an attendee profile and allow others to find/message you
- Bookmark anything (sessions, events, other attendees) for easy access
- Rate each session
- Submit meeting surveys
- Use the EventCompass to see all of your activities in one stream
The most important Coach event of the year is headed for the South's red-hot town of Nashville, Tennessee. Don't miss tips and training from world-renowned industry experts and top Coaches, exciting new product launches, and workouts with our celebrity trainers. So crank up the volume—Coach Summit 2015 is destined to be our biggest hit yet!
This app includes details about our Museums Advocacy Day and Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo.
Use this app to access important event information including session details, speaker bios, locations and more.
• Create a schedule
• View abstracts
• Use the interactive exhibitor map and network with other attendees
Provides alerts on room changes, upcoming key sessions and events directly to your device. Take notes in sessions and share. The easiest way to enjoy the PAS meeting!
Download the Partner Summit app to view important event information before and during the Summit. Event updates and meeting information will be also available through the app.
• ASQ conference sessions
• The host city and
• Much more in this easy-to-use application.
ASQ is a global community of people passionate about quality. Members of the community gain access to unparalleled resources and a knowledge network that link the
• Best ideas
• Tools and experts to make businesses
• Each other—our world—work better.
A vital part of the knowledge and networking is available through ASQ conferences. The
• Inspiration and
• Learnings gained from an ASQ conference don’t end on the last day
They continue to connect
• Educate and
• Promote a culture of quality for a lifetime
This exciting app will help foster interaction not only with other ASQ conference attendees, but also with conference exhibitors and speakers.
Maryland Society for Educational Technology conference app for 2015. This conference will be held in Ocean City, Maryland.
Use the app to view the conference agenda, network with other attendees, learn more about our speakers, and much more!
What are Summit 2015’s Outstanding Features?
Convenient Downtown location with easy access to world-class entertainment and dining
Co-located accommodations and conference to minimize time spent in transit
More than 70 educational breakout sessions, many with CE opportunities and accreditation
What hasn’t changed for 2015 is our goal — to empower you and your colleagues to achieve better outcomes, both in the delivery of patient and resident care and in the operations of your organization. As always, our keynote speakers, expert-led sessions, panel discussions, and networking breakouts will power your efforts to effect change. Thank you in advance for connecting with HealthStream, our partners, and each other, as we work together to address healthcare challenges and improve care.