The App is your prescription to success and will help you stand out from the crowd. You can select from over 30 skills and attributes within the app that contain hints, tips, videos and exercises designed to support you on your personal leadership journey. Each attribute allows you to rate your level before and after completion along with reminders to keep you on track. You can even record notes as you work through each attribute.
The Personal Leadership App has been developed by Ken Wright who found his calling as a leader early in the course of his business career. Beginning as a bank teller in Australia, at age 16, Ken was quickly promoted and became the youngest bank manager appointed at the time in the Westpac Banking Corporation, Australia’s largest bank. He then went on to become CEO of Westpac Financial Services in 1993, where over 5 years profitability grew by 425% under his guidance and leadership.
Ken attributes his success to continual development. During his business and sporting career, he knew there were many others with more ability but his persistence, determination and application to continual improvement saw him excel in both of these areas, exceeding the achievements of those with more natural ability.
Since 2003 Ken, “The Business Growth Consultant”, travels the world helping organisations grow revenue. He helps leaders get the most from a company’s greatest asset – human capital. He also helps team members see the value in thinking like a leader.
His most recent book, The People Pill went on to win the prestigious Gold Medal in the USA Business Book Awards.
In four decades of service, he has leveraged his unique perspective on excellence in the workplace
for franchises, small businesses and multinational corporations. Encouraging leaders to connect better with their employees is his life mission.
+ Leadership Development
+ Managing change
+ Training and coaching your managers
+ Motivating your employees
+ Team building
+ HR strategy
+ Performance management
+ ...and so much more!
We also feature the latest videos and twitter discussions on Leadership skills and training.
We hope you enjoy!
Install this FREE Leadership Development App Today !!
Need to motivate your team – click on “Be a Leader” and see how the pros do it. Do you have conflict in the department – click on “Gain Cooperation” to see the right way to get everyone rowing in the same direction. Need to enhance your relationships– watch the wrong way and then the right way to build trust. You’ll find secrets of success to be your indispensible pocket coach every time you face one of those tough “people issues.”
•90 video clips to show you exactly how to behave in every situation
•The time tested Worry Principles that help you manage and overcome stressful situations
•Valuable Tips on how to motivate and engage yourself and your team
•Daily Dose of Confidence—receive a daily tip that will keep you feeling positive and enthusiastic
-About 150 quotes
-Email/SMS quote to friends
Note: Ad Supported!
All great leaders continually strive to get better. They seek any edge they can find to make themselves and their people more successful. They focus on their leadership development.
One area of leadership often ignored or overlooked is charisma. Not your typical social butterfly charisma, but Leadership Charisma. Leadership Charisma is one of the most important traits of a great leader.
Leadership is something that can be learned, honed, and perfected.
The Profiles International Leadership Charisma mobile app allows you to discover your true leadership potential by taking the first step in understanding your Leadership Charisma.
Here’s how it works.
•Answer 20 quick questions about your leadership style
•Learn about your Self Leadership Charisma Index and what it means for you as a leader
•See how you rank against thousands of leaders world-wide
•Learn the next steps to improving your Leadership Charisma
This app is recommended to kick start your self-discovery and put you on a path to improving your leadership skills. The best investments are those you make in yourself. Download the app to get started today!
★ This application allows you to:
- Discover techniques for an effective proximate leadership.
- Consolidate your assets in animation.
- Develop your managerial power.
★ Deploy your leadership through several steps:
- prepare a good start with your team
- drive effectively your team
- determine your own leadership
- obtain the best of your team
- motivate your team
★ Learn how to manage difficult situations through concrete cases, for example:
- manage the complaint of an employee,
- respond to a grouch.
★ Easily evaluate your leadership with a quiz.
★ No particular knowledge is required to use this application:
- Beginners will appreciate: road map to self deploy your leadership, topics that may be read independently, explanations with lot of drawings, calculators for main Lean indicators, send questions to authors;
- Experts will appreciate: materials to use on workplace, concrete examples.
★ Improve this app: if you want more information about a topic or if you want information about a new topic, contact us: email@example.com.
★ Keywords : adaptive leader, supervisor, foreperson, team leader, cell coach, management, leadership, lean manufacturing, lean management.
1. Identify different types of leadership behaviors you can use to perform successfully
2. Show how you used your leadership skills to make positive contributions at work
3. Write accomplishment statements for performance reviews or job interviews
4. Develop your leadership strengths and improve your performance
5. Help direct reports, subordinates, colleagues, or other people improve their leadership performance
The 197 Leadership Skills are grouped into the following Eight (8) Categories:
Leadership, Management, Delegating, Leading Change, Coaching, Mentoring, Conducting Performance Reviews, Giving Critical Feedback
The Impact Section Includes:
1. Questions To Ask: Use these to determine how you used your leadership skills to positively impact people, processes, and practices.
2. 23 Impact Examples: Use these as samples of different ways leadership skills can have a positive impact.
3. Workplace Factors: Use these to identify which stakeholders, entities, and workplace outcomes benefited from your leadership skills.
4. The PAR Approach: Use this to write personalized accomplishment statements. There is an example and an explanation of how to use the PAR Approach.
P – Problem or Situation you encountered
A – Action you took to resolve the problem or handle the situation
R – Results of the action you took
5. Action Verbs: Use these to identify personal accomplishments and write accomplishment statements.
The Development Section Includes:
1. Assessment and Critique: Use this to analyze your leadership capabilities. The section contains a 3-Step process to identify leadership strengths and weaknesses.
2. KISS Method: Use this to further analyze your leadership strengths and weaknesses.
K – Things you want to KEEP doing in the area of leadership
I – Things you want to IMPROVE in the area of leadership
S – Things you want to START doing in the area of leadership
S – Things you want to STOP doing in the area of leadership
3. 12 KISS Examples: Use these as samples of ways to analyze leadership strengths and weaknesses.
4. Development Definitions: Use these to identify the general ways to learn, gain, or enhance skills.
5. 10 Examples of specific Development Activities: Use these as samples of ways to learn, gain, or enhance leadership skills.
Quizz, vidéos & conseils ne sont plus réservés à une minorité mais ouverts à toutes et ... à tous.
Pensée comme un outil ludique et un memento, cette application vous fournit des contenus pratiques sur le leadership au travail (mise en valeur de son travail, affirmation gestion d’équipe, encadrement, …) et dans la gestion de la carrière (positionnement, négociation, mise en réseau). L’application « Leadership Pour Elles » constitue aussi pour ses utilisatrices et utilisateurs une ouverture sur les réseaux professionnels féminins.
L'application « Leadership Pour Elles » a été conçue par le Ministère des Droits des femmes avec le soutien de l'APEC, d'AGEFOS PME et l'Union Européenne pour faire progresser l'égalité professionnelle et salariale.
A great read anytime in your day and is pleasant to share with your coworkers and friends. Use the tips proposed by the quotes to boost your Leadership skills into a new level.
Sample Practical Leadership Quotes:
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
John Quincy Adams
A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
John C. Maxwell
A good leader takes a little more than his share of the blame, a little less than his share of the credit.
Arnold H. Glasow
It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.
Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality.
People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives.
A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Effective leadership is putting first things first. Effective management is discipline, carrying it out.
Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.
The task of the leader is to get his people from where they are to where they have not been.
Henry A. Kissinger
Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them.
John C. Maxwell
If you want a quality, act as if you already had it.
A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd.
No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it.
Leadership is unlocking people's potential to become better.
A leader is a dealer in hope.
The art of leadership is saying no, not saying yes. It is very easy to say yes.
It is better to have a lion at the head of an army of sheep, than a sheep at the head of an army of lions.
You're only as good as the people you hire.
A leader does not deserve the name unless he is willing occasionally to stand alone.
Henry A. Kissinger
People who enjoy meetings should not be in charge of anything.
Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.
There are three secrets to managing. The first secret is have patience. The second is be patient. And the third most important secret is patience.
To succeed in business it is necessary to make others see things as you see them.
Leadership is influence.
John C. Maxwell
Lead, follow, or get out of the way.
Laurence J. Peter
Sample Practical Leadership Quotes:
The key to being a good manager is keeping the people who hate me away from those who are still undecided.
The growth and development of people is the highest calling of leadership.
Harvey S. Firestone
Management is efficiency in climbing the ladder of success; leadership determines whether the ladder is leaning against the right wall.
This free easy to use leadership toolbox offers you all information, cases, ideas to get started, videoís, etc. to become a High Performance Organization (HPO). No commercial information, but founded knowledge from dr. AndrÈ de Waalís HPO Center, based on five years of research, analysis of 290 studies and practical research within 1,470 organizations in 50 countries.
High Performance Organizations (HPO)
High Performance Leadership
Management Quality (e.g. role model, effectiveness, strong leadership, integrity and fast decision making)
Openness & Action Orientation (e.g. knowledge sharing and dialogue)
Long-Term Orientation (e.g. stakeholder and customer orientation, longevity and promotion)
Continuous Improvement & Renewal (e.g. strategy, process improvement and performance management)
Employee Quality (e.g. diverse and complementary workforce, partnership and inspiration)
TOOLS & FEATURES
Your personal High Performance Organization (HPO) score
Your personal High Performance Leadership test (challenge yourself
Offering Strategic Insights and Relevant Information for Today's Foodservice Industry from the World's Premier Culinary College
The Industry Leadership division of The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) presents insights and innovation to culinary and foodservice professionals through a series of conferences. The division also has retreats and symposia that include health professionals, food policy makers, and environmental stewards.
This app will include details about several of our annual programs, including:
· Worlds of Flavor® International Conference and Festival
· Menus of Change™ initiative, co-presented by Harvard School of Public Health, Department of Nutrition
· Healthy Kitchens, Healthy Lives™, co-presented by Harvard School of Public Health
The app will allow you to:
· Track your individual program schedules
· Read bios of conference speakers
· Access special content such as presentations, recipes, or links to special promotions
· Connect with other conference attendees and presenters through social media
The conference is being organised by CfBT Education Trust, led by chief executive Steve Munby, ASCL and the NAHT who are working together to support the development of a truly engaging, relevant and valuable experience.
The app is designed to provide delegates with a hand held guide to the conference.
Developed by Insight Mobile Ltd. To contact us about developing an app for your business please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1273 803133
This conference features leading voices in Christian ministry and 100 or more workshops and full-day ITI seminars on the key issues facing ministries today—everything from executive leadership and HR best practices to fundraising, communications and marketing, internet and technology, board governance, financial management and tax and legal.
We also feature dynamic full-day forums for CEOs and women in leadership.
Filled with features to keep you in the loop:
• Access the event schedule anytime and customize your agenda
• Check out sponsors and exhibitors, and locate them while on-site
• Gain access to important last-minute updates, and venue maps to ensure you are ready for an impactful event!
The most important Coach event of the year is headed for the South's red-hot town of Nashville, Tennessee. Don't miss tips and training from world-renowned industry experts and top Coaches, exciting new product launches, and workouts with our celebrity trainers. So crank up the volume—Coach Summit 2015 is destined to be our biggest hit yet!
Use this app to access important event information including session details, speaker bios, locations and more.
Does your organization need an event app? Visit crowdcompass.com for more details.
New CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Easy login -- sync schedules, notes, and more content across multiple devices
• More social sharing -- post simultaneously to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Event Directory -- view events from multiple organizations in a single app
• Improved scheduling -- set reminders for activities you want to attend and block out time for personal appointments
• Two-way contact exchange for networking -- share and request contact information between event attendees
• Interactive maps -- explore the venue and filter activities, sessions and more based on your bookmarks and reminders
• Click -- Take photos to complete challenges and possibly win prizes during this photo-based scavenger hunt game
• Same great features across all native event apps
• Seamless user experience across all devices and your account on the web
Other CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Works offline -- A CrowdCompass app works when you need it most: before, during, and after the event. We've worked really hard to make sure you can still experience the event even if your Internet connection isn't the best.
• Schedules -- see everything that's happening at the event and plan your day
• View participating speakers and organizations -- access their pictures, bios, presentations, and other valuable information before, during, and after the event
• Maps and floor plans -- Think of the app as your event guide! Easily locate sessions, speakers, and other activities you're interested in. Plus, find nearby attractions outside of the conference.
• Feedback -- fill out the in-app survey to rate sessions and let the organizer know about your overall event experience
Want to know more about what CrowdCompass apps can do for a conference, convention, trade show, or meeting? Visit crowdcompass.com to see how your business events and conferences could benefit from a CrowdCompass app.
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/crowdcompass
Follow us on Twitter: @CrowdCompass
With this app, attendees will be able to acces features like:
• View schedule and session descriptions
• Access presentation slides and presenter bios
• Network with other attendees
• Customize your schedule
• Take notes from sessions
• Connect on social media
• Find your way with event maps
• Complete surveys to receive your Continuing Medical Education credits
• And more!
ACHA is the recognized voice of expertise in college health.
Agenda - Access your personal itinerary along with speaker bios, presentations, etc.
Networking - Customize your app profile by connecting with your LinkedIn profile and share it with other attendees.
Messaging - Communicate with other event attendees within the app.
Navigate - Find your way around venues with interactive maps.
Personalization - Take notes, bookmark your favorite events and attendee profiles.
Updates - Receive real-time news as logistics are modified and important reminders are shared.
Photos - Share your event photos with other attendees in real-time.
The Information Builders Summit 2015 App is the mobile and web companion for our yearly customer event.
It provides users session information, speaker bios and the ability to create a custom agenda.
Use the Summit App to quickly find and schedule sessions and network with
- and speakers
using the in-app messaging tools as well as
- and Twitter
Need to know when an event starts or locate a room at the hotel. No problem! For Local Business Leaders, this app provides the flexibility to set reminders, see maps of the hotel, get alerts and stay connected to the latest details about the event.
Without logging in, you can:
- Add bookmarks
- Set reminders
- Add a schedule
When you log in, you can also:
- Add bookmarks
- Set reminders
- Add a schedule
- Take notes
- Rate sessions
- Check in
If you are a GFS Canada customer and looking to order product for your business, please search for and download the GFS Connect app. The GFS Connect app will provide you with the access to place your product orders on your mobile device.
Use this app to access important event information including
• Session details
• Speaker bios
• Locations and more
-Hotel Info & Maps
-Other NFTA Attendees Info
We’ll help you keep all the information you need at your fingertips, so you’ll be able to focus on networking with your fellow transportation industry movers and shakers.