+ Leadership Development
+ Managing change
+ Training and coaching your managers
+ Motivating your employees
+ Team building
+ HR strategy
+ Performance management
+ ...and so much more!
We also feature the latest videos and twitter discussions on Leadership skills and training.
We hope you enjoy!
Install this FREE Leadership Development App Today !!
Need to motivate your team – click on “Be a Leader” and see how the pros do it. Do you have conflict in the department – click on “Gain Cooperation” to see the right way to get everyone rowing in the same direction. Need to enhance your relationships– watch the wrong way and then the right way to build trust. You’ll find secrets of success to be your indispensible pocket coach every time you face one of those tough “people issues.”
•90 video clips to show you exactly how to behave in every situation
•The time tested Worry Principles that help you manage and overcome stressful situations
•Valuable Tips on how to motivate and engage yourself and your team
•Daily Dose of Confidence—receive a daily tip that will keep you feeling positive and enthusiastic
Quizz, vidéos & conseils ne sont plus réservés à une minorité mais ouverts à toutes et ... à tous.
Pensée comme un outil ludique et un memento, cette application vous fournit des contenus pratiques sur le leadership au travail (mise en valeur de son travail, affirmation gestion d’équipe, encadrement, …) et dans la gestion de la carrière (positionnement, négociation, mise en réseau). L’application « Leadership Pour Elles » constitue aussi pour ses utilisatrices et utilisateurs une ouverture sur les réseaux professionnels féminins.
L'application « Leadership Pour Elles » a été conçue par le Ministère des Droits des femmes avec le soutien de l'APEC, d'AGEFOS PME et l'Union Européenne pour faire progresser l'égalité professionnelle et salariale.
Filled with features to keep you in the loop:
• Access the event schedule anytime and customize your agenda
• Check out sponsors and exhibitors, and locate them while on-site
• Gain access to important last-minute updates, and venue maps to ensure you are ready for an impactful event!
Does your organization need an event app? Visit crowdcompass.com for more details.
New CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Easy login -- sync schedules, notes, and more content across multiple devices
• More social sharing -- post simultaneously to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Event Directory -- view events from multiple organizations in a single app
• Improved scheduling -- set reminders for activities you want to attend and block out time for personal appointments
• Two-way contact exchange for networking -- share and request contact information between event attendees
• Interactive maps -- explore the venue and filter activities, sessions and more based on your bookmarks and reminders
• Click -- Take photos to complete challenges and possibly win prizes during this photo-based scavenger hunt game
• Same great features across all native event apps
• Seamless user experience across all devices and your account on the web
Other CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Works offline -- A CrowdCompass app works when you need it most: before, during, and after the event. We've worked really hard to make sure you can still experience the event even if your Internet connection isn't the best.
• Schedules -- see everything that's happening at the event and plan your day
• View participating speakers and organizations -- access their pictures, bios, presentations, and other valuable information before, during, and after the event
• Maps and floor plans -- Think of the app as your event guide! Easily locate sessions, speakers, and other activities you're interested in. Plus, find nearby attractions outside of the conference.
• Feedback -- fill out the in-app survey to rate sessions and let the organizer know about your overall event experience
Want to know more about what CrowdCompass apps can do for a conference, convention, trade show, or meeting? Visit crowdcompass.com to see how your business events and conferences could benefit from a CrowdCompass app.
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/crowdcompass
Follow us on Twitter: @CrowdCompass
Use this app to access important event information including session details, speaker bios, locations and more.
APP FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Interactive maps of the conference center area maps of the city, linkable within gallery/destination’s description
section to device’s GPS functionality
• Interactive Schedule/Event listings
• Social Media integration (facebook, youtube, pinterest, linkedin, tumblr, flickr)
• Notification/message center (notifications must be 140 characters or less and are only able to be put through to devices that take advantage of this technology. Devices without push will still show notifications within the message center.
• Interactive list of all commercial, non-profit exhibitors & gallery expo participants (For 2014, NCECA is providing
basic listing to Resource Hall and Gallery Expo participants at no additional charge.)
• Interactive list of local galleries
• Speaker List
• QR Code scanner
• Personalized Favorites & Notes
• Scavenger Hunt Game with programmable destinations
Use this app to access important event information including:
- Session details
- Speaker bios
- Locations and more.
Plan Your Day
Search for conference presentations by day, topic, speaker or program type. Plan your schedule by setting bookmarks on programs of interest. Technical attendees can access technical papers within session descriptions.
Explore the Exposition
Search for exhibitors in alphabetical order, and set a bookmark reminder to stop by their booth. (Tap on the map icon within a description, and you’ll find their location on an expo floor map.) View a daily schedule of all activities occurring on the show floor.
Network with Attendees
All OFC registered attendees are listed in the app. Send a contact request to an attendee, and initiate another valuable networking opportunity. You can also interact with conference staff, speakers and exhibitors.
Navigate the Convention Center
Explore the Los Angeles Convention Center—both classrooms and expo hall—with interactive maps. It’s easy to find events and activities based on topics of interest.
Document Your Experience
Add and save your own private notes, and create a list of personal favorites.
OFC is the premier event in telecom, optical networking, fiber optics, and data communications—the convergence of breakthrough research and innovation. The five-day conference is sponsored jointly by IEEE Communications Society, IEEE Photonics Society and The Optical Society.
The conference routinely draws over 12,000 business and technology leaders from 65 countries around the world—creating valuable connections and knowledge-sharing opportunities between researchers, engineers and development teams; and service providers, systems companies, enterprise customers, IT businesses and component manufacturers. All come seeking the future direction of the industry, from the latest research and developments to the latest technologies.
OFC offers more than 520 presentations and 120 invited speakers in the technical conference and over 550 exhibitors and 25 business events in the Exposition. Among the hot topics addressed in 2015 are 100G/400G network design and optimizing, cloud and data center networking, silicon photonics and integrated photonic subsystems, virtualization and software defined networks (SDN), and wavelength agile access networks.
- A detailed schedule of events
- Interactive maps
- Hotel information and photos
- Speaker bios
- Scavenger hunt information
- Teen workshop details
- and much more!
This app is a must-have for Brand Partners who plan to attend Get Real National Conferences.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking opportunities.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* Interact with a real-time feed of event activity showcasing which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Expand your professional network, and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, location, speaker info, etc.).
*Attendees - Connect with fellow attendees on the app.
* Presenters/Speakers - find info on presenters and speakers, and leave comments or ratings.
*Search – find app content when searching by name or key word.
Enjoy the app and have a great time!
Need to know when an event starts or locate a room at the hotel. No problem! For Local Business Leaders, this app provides the flexibility to set reminders, see maps of the hotel, get alerts and stay connected to the latest details about the event.
Without logging in, you can:
- Add bookmarks
- Set reminders
- Add a schedule
When you log in, you can also:
- Add bookmarks
- Set reminders
- Add a schedule
- Take notes
- Rate sessions
- Check in