1. Identify different types of leadership behaviors you can use to perform successfully
2. Show how you used your leadership skills to make positive contributions at work
3. Write accomplishment statements for performance reviews or job interviews
4. Develop your leadership strengths and improve your performance
5. Help direct reports, subordinates, colleagues, or other people improve their leadership performance
The 197 Leadership Skills are grouped into the following Eight (8) Categories:
Leadership, Management, Delegating, Leading Change, Coaching, Mentoring, Conducting Performance Reviews, Giving Critical Feedback
The Impact Section Includes:
1. Questions To Ask: Use these to determine how you used your leadership skills to positively impact people, processes, and practices.
2. 23 Impact Examples: Use these as samples of different ways leadership skills can have a positive impact.
3. Workplace Factors: Use these to identify which stakeholders, entities, and workplace outcomes benefited from your leadership skills.
4. The PAR Approach: Use this to write personalized accomplishment statements. There is an example and an explanation of how to use the PAR Approach.
P – Problem or Situation you encountered
A – Action you took to resolve the problem or handle the situation
R – Results of the action you took
5. Action Verbs: Use these to identify personal accomplishments and write accomplishment statements.
The Development Section Includes:
1. Assessment and Critique: Use this to analyze your leadership capabilities. The section contains a 3-Step process to identify leadership strengths and weaknesses.
2. KISS Method: Use this to further analyze your leadership strengths and weaknesses.
K – Things you want to KEEP doing in the area of leadership
I – Things you want to IMPROVE in the area of leadership
S – Things you want to START doing in the area of leadership
S – Things you want to STOP doing in the area of leadership
3. 12 KISS Examples: Use these as samples of ways to analyze leadership strengths and weaknesses.
4. Development Definitions: Use these to identify the general ways to learn, gain, or enhance skills.
5. 10 Examples of specific Development Activities: Use these as samples of ways to learn, gain, or enhance leadership skills.
Learn how to manage people, and motivate them. What should a good boss do every day? This is the top ten!
Each day has a new technique and suggestions on how to apply it – and a quiz.
The course includes tips on motivation, management by walking about, back to the floor, coaching and delegation, as well as a video link for more information.
But employees perform differently. Some are high performers, medium performers, and low performers. So you WOULD NOT USE THE SAME leadership style or leadership behaviors to Direct and Motivate everyone.
For example, you would give high performers more authority to handle assignments than you would give medium or low performers. And high performers would not need as much encouragement to perform well.
This APP Contains Information You Can Use To:
A. Manage employee performance overall.
B. Manage employees who perform differently.
C. Motivate employees who perform differently.
D. Determine how much freedom and authority to give employees who perform differently.
E. Choose which leadership behaviors to use for employees who perform differently.
F. Choose which leadership styles to use for employees who perform differently.
The Content Of This APP Include:
A. Descriptions of the Following Six Situations where you need to Direct and Motivate employees:
(1) Complete Assignments (2) Meet Deadlines
(3) Solve Problems (4) Work With Others
(5) Manage Conflicts (6) Maintain Skills
B. Examples of ways to Direct and Motivate high performers
in each Situation.
C. Examples of ways to Direct and Motivate medium performers in each Situation.
D. Examples of ways to Direct and Motivate low performers in each Situation.
E. Examples of Reasons to treat all performers the same or differently.
F. Examples of Questions to evaluate the performance and treatment of all performers.
G. Checklists of Reminders.
★ This application allows you to:
- Discover techniques for an effective proximate leadership.
- Consolidate your assets in animation.
- Develop your managerial power.
★ Deploy your leadership through several steps:
- prepare a good start with your team
- drive effectively your team
- determine your own leadership
- obtain the best of your team
- motivate your team
★ Learn how to manage difficult situations through concrete cases, for example:
- manage the complaint of an employee,
- respond to a grouch.
★ Easily evaluate your leadership with a quiz.
★ No particular knowledge is required to use this application:
- Beginners will appreciate: road map to self deploy your leadership, topics that may be read independently, explanations with lot of drawings, calculators for main Lean indicators, send questions to authors;
- Experts will appreciate: materials to use on workplace, concrete examples.
★ Improve this app: if you want more information about a topic or if you want information about a new topic, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
★ Keywords : adaptive leader, supervisor, foreperson, team leader, cell coach, management, leadership, lean manufacturing, lean management.
Helpful knowledge to work successful with your people everyday at your company! Condensed management rules from MBA classes and everyday work experience.
Source: Leading business universities and personal experiences.
The App is your prescription to success and will help you stand out from the crowd. You can select from over 30 skills and attributes within the app that contain hints, tips, videos and exercises designed to support you on your personal leadership journey. Each attribute allows you to rate your level before and after completion along with reminders to keep you on track. You can even record notes as you work through each attribute.
The Personal Leadership App has been developed by Ken Wright who found his calling as a leader early in the course of his business career. Beginning as a bank teller in Australia, at age 16, Ken was quickly promoted and became the youngest bank manager appointed at the time in the Westpac Banking Corporation, Australia’s largest bank. He then went on to become CEO of Westpac Financial Services in 1993, where over 5 years profitability grew by 425% under his guidance and leadership.
Ken attributes his success to continual development. During his business and sporting career, he knew there were many others with more ability but his persistence, determination and application to continual improvement saw him excel in both of these areas, exceeding the achievements of those with more natural ability.
Since 2003 Ken, “The Business Growth Consultant”, travels the world helping organisations grow revenue. He helps leaders get the most from a company’s greatest asset – human capital. He also helps team members see the value in thinking like a leader.
His most recent book, The People Pill went on to win the prestigious Gold Medal in the USA Business Book Awards.
In four decades of service, he has leveraged his unique perspective on excellence in the workplace
for franchises, small businesses and multinational corporations. Encouraging leaders to connect better with their employees is his life mission.
+ Leadership Development
+ Managing change
+ Training and coaching your managers
+ Motivating your employees
+ Team building
+ HR strategy
+ Performance management
+ ...and so much more!
We also feature the latest videos and twitter discussions on Leadership skills and training.
We hope you enjoy!
Install this FREE Leadership Development App Today !!
Need to motivate your team – click on “Be a Leader” and see how the pros do it. Do you have conflict in the department – click on “Gain Cooperation” to see the right way to get everyone rowing in the same direction. Need to enhance your relationships– watch the wrong way and then the right way to build trust. You’ll find secrets of success to be your indispensible pocket coach every time you face one of those tough “people issues.”
•90 video clips to show you exactly how to behave in every situation
•The time tested Worry Principles that help you manage and overcome stressful situations
•Valuable Tips on how to motivate and engage yourself and your team
•Daily Dose of Confidence—receive a daily tip that will keep you feeling positive and enthusiastic
-About 150 quotes
-Email/SMS quote to friends
Note: Ad Supported!
Offering Strategic Insights and Relevant Information for Today's Foodservice Industry from the World's Premier Culinary College
The Industry Leadership division of The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) presents insights and innovation to culinary and foodservice professionals through a series of conferences. The division also has retreats and symposia that include health professionals, food policy makers, and environmental stewards.
This app will include details about several of our annual programs, including:
· Worlds of Flavor® International Conference and Festival
· Menus of Change™ initiative, co-presented by Harvard School of Public Health, Department of Nutrition
· Healthy Kitchens, Healthy Lives™, co-presented by Harvard School of Public Health
The app will allow you to:
· Track your individual program schedules
· Read bios of conference speakers
· Access special content such as presentations, recipes, or links to special promotions
· Connect with other conference attendees and presenters through social media
Leadership isn’t a talent it’s a skill. This App will help you in that skill. It is packed full of short little videos, audios to fit in with your busy day. Great Leadership articles that you can refer to. There is a fantastic Leadership Challenges questionnaire you can complete and receive a personal reply. In this App you will be able to learn more about the skills of leadership and much more. More details on the content see below….
- Short videos on ‘How to unlock your Inner-Leader’
- Assessment questionnaire - ‘What are your Leadership Challenges’
- Mind shift audio on Productivity, Confidence, Motivation and more
- Resources library - Great articles on Leadership
- Relaxation videos - short clips to help you unwind
- Leadership news - The latest leadership thinking from around the world
Plus much more
Quizz, vidéos & conseils ne sont plus réservés à une minorité mais ouverts à toutes et ... à tous.
Pensée comme un outil ludique et un memento, cette application vous fournit des contenus pratiques sur le leadership au travail (mise en valeur de son travail, affirmation gestion d’équipe, encadrement, …) et dans la gestion de la carrière (positionnement, négociation, mise en réseau). L’application « Leadership Pour Elles » constitue aussi pour ses utilisatrices et utilisateurs une ouverture sur les réseaux professionnels féminins.
L'application « Leadership Pour Elles » a été conçue par le Ministère des Droits des femmes avec le soutien de l'APEC, d'AGEFOS PME et l'Union Européenne pour faire progresser l'égalité professionnelle et salariale.
This app will help you navigate the NACSA Leadership Conference. You can browse all the events anywhere, at any time. Any changes will be made on the app immediately so you'll be the first to know.
This app is also fully customizable to your needs. You can share your contact information how you choose, you can make a personal calendar of events, and you'll have a map with you at all times.
The first Module included in this App is the Decision Making Module which uses selected images to bring out lost memories, unconscious competencies, past experiences, values, emotions and much more to give the user Superior Clarity to a specific question.
This applies the same process as in applying Colored Brain Communication Cards in training and coaching. See more at: http://directivecommunication.com/products_page/cbc_card.php
After downloading this, please make sure to watch the videos in the Help or Background sections.
Future versions of this app will include the other modules like Colored Brain Communication and Team Motivation Matrix.... so stay tuned
Filled with features to keep you in the loop:
• Access the event schedule anytime and customize your agenda
• Check out sponsors and exhibitors, and locate them while on-site
• Gain access to important last-minute updates, and venue maps to ensure you are ready for an impactful event!
• Learn about our guest speakers
• Receive special discounts and
• Connect with thousands of your sister Consultants before and during major Pure Romance events like National Training and World Conference!
Meeting Apps allow attendees to view conference information such as:
- Detailed Agendas
- Speaker Information
- Hotel Maps on their mobile device.
Does your organization need an event app? Visit crowdcompass.com for more details.
New CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Easy login -- sync schedules, notes, and more content across multiple devices
• More social sharing -- post simultaneously to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Event Directory -- view events from multiple organizations in a single app
• Improved scheduling -- set reminders for activities you want to attend and block out time for personal appointments
• Two-way contact exchange for networking -- share and request contact information between event attendees
• Interactive maps -- explore the venue and filter activities, sessions and more based on your bookmarks and reminders
• Click -- Take photos to complete challenges and possibly win prizes during this photo-based scavenger hunt game
• Same great features across all native event apps
• Seamless user experience across all devices and your account on the web
Other CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Works offline -- A CrowdCompass app works when you need it most: before, during, and after the event. We've worked really hard to make sure you can still experience the event even if your Internet connection isn't the best.
• Schedules -- see everything that's happening at the event and plan your day
• View participating speakers and organizations -- access their pictures, bios, presentations, and other valuable information before, during, and after the event
• Maps and floor plans -- Think of the app as your event guide! Easily locate sessions, speakers, and other activities you're interested in. Plus, find nearby attractions outside of the conference.
• Feedback -- fill out the in-app survey to rate sessions and let the organizer know about your overall event experience
Want to know more about what CrowdCompass apps can do for a conference, convention, trade show, or meeting? Visit crowdcompass.com to see how your business events and conferences could benefit from a CrowdCompass app.
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/crowdcompass
Follow us on Twitter: @CrowdCompass
What to expect at GSC-TechCom:
1) Transition from silos and go Forward Together. There will be many opportunities to network with colleagues and alliance partners to learn how to create joint value, position and sell differentiated solutions and understand where we have come from and where we are going in FY16.
2) Transform from an inwardly focused enterprise to an outside-in-enterprise. Hear how our customer-driven solutions are helping clients transform their organizations so they can improve their capabilities and quickly adapt to changing market dynamics.
3) Deepen your knowledge and increase connections. Interact with experts on our client-driven offerings and enhance your understanding of the market shifts and changing customer needs driven by digital transformation.
4) Celebrate success and be inspired by the best. Success at CSC is a team sport. Learn from top performers and blended teams whose collaboration has changed outcomes for both clients and CSC.
The CSC GSC-TechCom mobile app will guide attendees through all details of the conference. See the full event schedule with activity times, locations, speaker details and descriptions. Create your own personalized agenda. Navigate the event through the floor plans, and learn more about the Orlando area with the area map. Learn more about the speakers, and view their bio, organization, title, and any sessions at which they will be featured. The networking feature will enable attendees to connect by exchanging their "digital business cards". Use the search option to quickly locate any specific sessions, sponsors, descriptions or speakers.
The most important Coach event of the year is headed for the South's red-hot town of Nashville, Tennessee. Don't miss tips and training from world-renowned industry experts and top Coaches, exciting new product launches, and workouts with our celebrity trainers. So crank up the volume—Coach Summit 2015 is destined to be our biggest hit yet!
- A detailed schedule of events
- Interactive maps
- Hotel information and photos
- Speaker bios
- Scavenger hunt information
- Teen workshop details
- and much more!
This app is a must-have for Brand Partners who plan to attend Get Real National Conferences.
- Connect with peers
- Build and view your personalized schedule
- View the session and meeting descriptions
- Post status updates
- Meet our exhibitors and sponsors
- And more
You must be a registered attendee to use the app.
Need to know when an event starts or locate a room at the hotel. No problem! For Local Business Leaders, this app provides the flexibility to set reminders, see maps of the hotel, get alerts and stay connected to the latest details about the event.
Without logging in, you can:
- Add bookmarks
- Set reminders
- Add a schedule
When you log in, you can also:
- Add bookmarks
- Set reminders
- Add a schedule
- Take notes
- Rate sessions
- Check in
Our all-inclusive 2015 Success Club trip is five sun-drenched days and four heavenly nights at one of the most desirable destinations on Earth. You'll enjoy workouts with our celebrity trainers, a 27-hole golf course, and dancing the night away at the chic Noir Nightclub.
This app includes details about our Museums Advocacy Day and Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo.
Join us and learn more about how NICHE hospitals and health care organizations are improving care, collaborating, and leading change in their organizations.