Build and customize your personalized agenda with features including:
• Fast accurate keyword search
• Full session descriptions
• Room allocations
• Venue maps
• Speaker bios
• Presentation slides
• Sponsor info
• Local information
You can even connect directly with other attendees and give real-time feedback on the sessions you attend.
Download the free DevWeek Event App and start planning your time at DevWeek now!
Pyrus works offline and seamlessly syncs in background. No frozen UI, no duplicates.
*** Key Features
- Delegate tasks
- Approve documents
- Communicate with team
- Organize tasks into projects
- Set up workflows (including multi-step)
- Track time spent
- Forward email to email@example.com to create tasks
*** More Features
- Use subtasks to split a larger task into an action list
- Plan meetings and create meeting reports
- Search tasks by various parameters
- Use GTD folders to organize tasks
- Schedule tasks to a certain date to mute them from the Inbox
- Attach documents from Box and Google Drive
- Login with your Google Apps account (since Android 4.0)
- Add events to Calendar
- Invite colleagues from Address Book
- Work with outsources and subcontractors
- Badge on app icon shows the number of unread tasks in your Inbox
- You receive push notification when new task is assigned to you or new comment is appeared
- Receive notifications on your Google Wear watch and reply without touching your phone
Full-featured desktop version of Pyrus is available at https://pyrus.com
FREE for organizations up to 12 users.
Does your organization need an event app? Visit crowdcompass.com for more details.
New CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Easy login -- sync schedules, notes, and more content across multiple devices
• More social sharing -- post simultaneously to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Event Directory -- view events from multiple organizations in a single app
• Improved scheduling -- set reminders for activities you want to attend and block out time for personal appointments
• Two-way contact exchange for networking -- share and request contact information between event attendees
• Interactive maps -- explore the venue and filter activities, sessions and more based on your bookmarks and reminders
• Click -- Take photos to complete challenges and possibly win prizes during this photo-based scavenger hunt game
• Same great features across all native event apps
• Seamless user experience across all devices and your account on the web
Other CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Works offline -- A CrowdCompass app works when you need it most: before, during, and after the event. We've worked really hard to make sure you can still experience the event even if your Internet connection isn't the best.
• Schedules -- see everything that's happening at the event and plan your day
• View participating speakers and organizations -- access their pictures, bios, presentations, and other valuable information before, during, and after the event
• Maps and floor plans -- Think of the app as your event guide! Easily locate sessions, speakers, and other activities you're interested in. Plus, find nearby attractions outside of the conference.
• Feedback -- fill out the in-app survey to rate sessions and let the organizer know about your overall event experience
Want to know more about what CrowdCompass apps can do for a conference, convention, trade show, or meeting? Visit crowdcompass.com to see how your business events and conferences could benefit from a CrowdCompass app.
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/crowdcompass
Follow us on Twitter: @CrowdCompass
The SPSP Annual Convention brings together pioneers in the field of Personality and Social Psychology to network, collaborate, and celebrate their science. The meeting serves not only as a platform for presenting and discussing the most recent breakthroughs in research but also as a spring board for collaboration between our members.
The 2015 Annual Convention is in the beautiful coastal locale of Long Beach, California. Start your day with a run on the beach, before attending sessions, and round out your evening at one of dozens of great eateries and fine dining establishments within steps of the convention center. With an environment this relaxing, soaking up some science at this meeting will feel a lot like soaking up some sun on vacation!
We hope to see you at the 16th Annual Convention of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology in Long Beach!
Use this app to access important event information including session details, speaker bios, locations and more.
The RILA Conferences app is the official app for all RILA conferences.
With the RILA Conferences app, you can:
* View conference programs
* Build custom schedules
* Review session descriptions and speaker bios
* Search & locate exhibitors and sponsors
* Receive event alerts
* Evaluate sessions and speakers onsite
* And more...
Retail Sustainability Conference 2013
Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
September 30-October 3, 2013
Retail Law Conference 2013
October 16-18, 2013
Leadership Forum 2014
January 26-28, 2014
Ritz-Carlton Beach Resort
Retail Supply Chain Conference 2014
February 23-26, 2014
San Diego Convention Center
San Diego, CA
Retail Asset Protection Conference 2014
April 6-9, 2014
JW Marriot Indianapolis
Use this app to access:
-Important event information including the agenda and session details
-Venue maps and the locations of conference rooms
-Notifications should anything on the schedule change
This app provides information about specific trade shows and other events that feature Harris products and services.
If you are a GFS Canada customer and looking to order product for your business, please search for and download the GFS Connect app. The GFS Connect app will provide you with the access to place your product orders on your mobile device.