Do business with the Virginia DMV the quick and easy way! The Virginia DMV app has a wide range of features. Users can set up a MyDMV Account, create a personal identification number and conduct a variety of transactions including renewing vehicle decals and driver’s licenses.
The app also features:
- Instant access to over two dozen real time transactions like Vehicle Registration and Driver’s License Renewal, Address Change, Plate Purchase, Title Replacement, Report a Vehicle Sold, and more.
- An office locations feature to find the nearest offices along with their current wait times, and get driving directions.
- Various sample knowledge exams: Traffic Signs, General Knowledge, Motorcycle, Commercial Driver’s License and more.
- Plate Purchase - browse more than 200 license plates and try out different letter and number combinations before purchasing.
- Driver’s, Motorcycle, and Commercial Driver’s Manuals.
- News and Alerts to get the latest DMV news regarding traffic safety, new service options, or upcoming office closures.
- And a Contact Us feature to call or send DMV an email.
Filled with features to keep you in the loop:
• Access the event schedule anytime and customize your agenda
• Check out sponsors and exhibitors, and locate them while on-site
• Gain access to important last-minute updates, and venue maps to ensure you are ready for an impactful event!
The most important Coach event of the year is headed for the South's red-hot town of Nashville, Tennessee. Don't miss tips and training from world-renowned industry experts and top Coaches, exciting new product launches, and workouts with our celebrity trainers. So crank up the volume—Coach Summit 2015 is destined to be our biggest hit yet!
Use this app to access important event information including session details, speaker bios, locations and more.
Download the ACR 2015 Annual Meeting App for up-to-the-minute information on this all-new ACR meeting where the “Crossroads of Radiology” will come together to shape the future of the profession.
A must-have resource for any radiology professional, this handy tool gives you the latest information on CME meeting agendas, session details, featured faculty and exclusive offers. Plus, receive special alerts when new information is released and gain exclusive access to cutting-edge educational content for events you’ve registered for.
The ACR 2015 Meeting App offers the following features:
Native Storage. Once downloaded, all of the app content and functionality is stored natively on your phone or tablet and can be accessed without an Internet connection.
Audience Response System. Access the ACR Audience Response System for real-time interaction and SAM credits.
Meeting Abstracts. Access meeting abstracts wherever you are.
Personalize Your Itinerary. Sessions can be bookmarked to create a personal schedule for the meeting.
Maps. Detailed floor plans of all Annual Meeting venues, plus transportation maps for getting around DC and a complete activity and dining guide to make the most of your visit.
Bulletin Daily. Get detailed wrap-ups of all the important activity each day delivered right to you phone or tablet.
• Agenda: Access complete event schedules, including speaker bios, register and set reminders
• Social networking: Expand your professional network by interacting with event participants and collaborating with peers
• Navigate: Access an interactive map detailing the event venue
• Sponsors: Learn about event sponsors and obtain contact information
• Review session information and
• Get connected to other event attendees.
Download the Workfront Events app and enjoy your next major Workfront event.
Learn the latest techniques and guidance from the regulators and the experts—and network with your colleagues and your peers.
Does your organization need an event app? Visit crowdcompass.com for more details.
New CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Easy login -- sync schedules, notes, and more content across multiple devices
• More social sharing -- post simultaneously to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Event Directory -- view events from multiple organizations in a single app
• Improved scheduling -- set reminders for activities you want to attend and block out time for personal appointments
• Two-way contact exchange for networking -- share and request contact information between event attendees
• Interactive maps -- explore the venue and filter activities, sessions and more based on your bookmarks and reminders
• Click -- Take photos to complete challenges and possibly win prizes during this photo-based scavenger hunt game
• Same great features across all native event apps
• Seamless user experience across all devices and your account on the web
Other CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Works offline -- A CrowdCompass app works when you need it most: before, during, and after the event. We've worked really hard to make sure you can still experience the event even if your Internet connection isn't the best.
• Schedules -- see everything that's happening at the event and plan your day
• View participating speakers and organizations -- access their pictures, bios, presentations, and other valuable information before, during, and after the event
• Maps and floor plans -- Think of the app as your event guide! Easily locate sessions, speakers, and other activities you're interested in. Plus, find nearby attractions outside of the conference.
• Feedback -- fill out the in-app survey to rate sessions and let the organizer know about your overall event experience
Want to know more about what CrowdCompass apps can do for a conference, convention, trade show, or meeting? Visit crowdcompass.com to see how your business events and conferences could benefit from a CrowdCompass app.
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/crowdcompass
Follow us on Twitter: @CrowdCompass
Need to know when an event starts or locate a room at the hotel. No problem! For Local Business Leaders, this app provides the flexibility to set reminders, see maps of the hotel, get alerts and stay connected to the latest details about the event.
Without logging in, you can:
- Add bookmarks
- Set reminders
- Add a schedule
When you log in, you can also:
- Add bookmarks
- Set reminders
- Add a schedule
- Take notes
- Rate sessions
- Check in