Do business with the Virginia DMV the quick and easy way! The Virginia DMV app has a wide range of features. Users can set up a MyDMV Account, create a personal identification number and conduct a variety of transactions including renewing vehicle decals and driver’s licenses.
The app also features:
- Instant access to over two dozen real time transactions like Vehicle Registration and Driver’s License Renewal, Address Change, Plate Purchase, Title Replacement, Report a Vehicle Sold, and more.
- An office locations feature to find the nearest offices along with their current wait times, and get driving directions.
- Various sample knowledge exams: Traffic Signs, General Knowledge, Motorcycle, Commercial Driver’s License and more.
- Plate Purchase - browse more than 200 license plates and try out different letter and number combinations before purchasing.
- Driver’s, Motorcycle, and Commercial Driver’s Manuals.
- News and Alerts to get the latest DMV news regarding traffic safety, new service options, or upcoming office closures.
- And a Contact Us feature to call or send DMV an email.
Filled with features to keep you in the loop:
• Access the event schedule anytime and customize your agenda
• Check out sponsors and exhibitors, and locate them while on-site
• Gain access to important last-minute updates, and venue maps to ensure you are ready for an impactful event!
Meeting Apps allow attendees to view conference information such as:
- Detailed Agendas
- Speaker Information
- Hotel Maps on their mobile device.
• Learn about our guest speakers
• Receive special discounts and
• Connect with thousands of your sister Consultants before and during major Pure Romance events like National Training and World Conference!
Does your organization need an event app? Visit crowdcompass.com for more details.
New CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Easy login -- sync schedules, notes, and more content across multiple devices
• More social sharing -- post simultaneously to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
• Event Directory -- view events from multiple organizations in a single app
• Improved scheduling -- set reminders for activities you want to attend and block out time for personal appointments
• Two-way contact exchange for networking -- share and request contact information between event attendees
• Interactive maps -- explore the venue and filter activities, sessions and more based on your bookmarks and reminders
• Click -- Take photos to complete challenges and possibly win prizes during this photo-based scavenger hunt game
• Same great features across all native event apps
• Seamless user experience across all devices and your account on the web
Other CrowdCompass Directory Features
• Works offline -- A CrowdCompass app works when you need it most: before, during, and after the event. We've worked really hard to make sure you can still experience the event even if your Internet connection isn't the best.
• Schedules -- see everything that's happening at the event and plan your day
• View participating speakers and organizations -- access their pictures, bios, presentations, and other valuable information before, during, and after the event
• Maps and floor plans -- Think of the app as your event guide! Easily locate sessions, speakers, and other activities you're interested in. Plus, find nearby attractions outside of the conference.
• Feedback -- fill out the in-app survey to rate sessions and let the organizer know about your overall event experience
Want to know more about what CrowdCompass apps can do for a conference, convention, trade show, or meeting? Visit crowdcompass.com to see how your business events and conferences could benefit from a CrowdCompass app.
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/crowdcompass
Follow us on Twitter: @CrowdCompass
The most important Coach event of the year is headed for the South's red-hot town of Nashville, Tennessee. Don't miss tips and training from world-renowned industry experts and top Coaches, exciting new product launches, and workouts with our celebrity trainers. So crank up the volume—Coach Summit 2015 is destined to be our biggest hit yet!
- A detailed schedule of events
- Interactive maps
- Hotel information and photos
- Speaker bios
- Scavenger hunt information
- Teen workshop details
- and much more!
This app is a must-have for Brand Partners who plan to attend Get Real National Conferences.
Our all-inclusive 2015 Success Club trip is five sun-drenched days and four heavenly nights at one of the most desirable destinations on Earth. You'll enjoy workouts with our celebrity trainers, a 27-hole golf course, and dancing the night away at the chic Noir Nightclub.
A Vision for Mathematics Leaders suggests, our 47th NCSM Annual Conference is designed to provide you with a lively, rich professional learning experience that will support your leadership needs over the next 12 months.
Download the conference app today!
Need to know when an event starts or locate a room at the hotel. No problem! For Local Business Leaders, this app provides the flexibility to set reminders, see maps of the hotel, get alerts and stay connected to the latest details about the event.
Without logging in, you can:
- Add bookmarks
- Set reminders
- Add a schedule
When you log in, you can also:
- Add bookmarks
- Set reminders
- Add a schedule
- Take notes
- Rate sessions
- Check in
Join us and learn more about how NICHE hospitals and health care organizations are improving care, collaborating, and leading change in their organizations.
This app includes details about our Museums Advocacy Day and Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo.
You can expect a dynamic, exciting and informational day, well attended by agents, carriers and vendors involved in the Insurance and Risk Management industry. In fact, we anticipate over 1,300 insurance professionals and over 120 exhibitors to be present.
As an exhibitor or sponsor, you have the opportunity to showcase your company, products and services to a highly targeted market.