Browse, shop and stay on top of the latest trends, anytime and anywhere with our easy-to-use app.
With the H&M application:
• Browse the latest fashion.
• Receive exclusive promotions and offers.
• Experience the latest trends, news and videos.
• Get inspired by thousands of product and fashion images.
• Receive instant alerts (push notifications) about offers and events at your local H&M store.
• Follow your order status, check your balance and edit your personal details.
• Share your favourite items with your friends and family through Facebook, Twitter and email.
• Use GPS to find your nearest store, wherever you are in the world.
It’s never been easier to get your fashion fix – download the H&M app now!
Please note that this app isn't available for tablets, but the www.hm.com site has a tablet optimized version with all the same content and functionality.
Exciting Features include:
1. Instant Rewards Redemption - Simply redeem your DBS Points with mobile eVouchers to be used at most department stores.
2. Location Based Offers.
3. Exclusive Mobile Coupons and more.
Get inspired with stunning interior design projects, tips and trends. Then watch your own home design ideas come to life by experimenting with real products. Take the guesswork out of home remodeling with Autodesk Homestyler.
Snap a picture of a room to create your own 3D home design playground.
• Place high-quality 3D models of real furniture products in your rooms
• Hang light fixtures from your ceiling
• Visualize different product combinations
• See how realistic models of actual branded rugs, paintings, mirrors and more look in your space
Get inspired, get advice, get feedback
• Browse the Design Stream for pics, articles, how-to’s and more
• Share your designs with friends and family through FB and email.
• Comment on and “Heart” designs within the Design Gallery
Connect with a professional
• Browse Portfolio Pages of professional designers in your area
• Find designers who have the style and expertise you need
• Get answers to your specific product and design questions or get help on a bigger project.
- See all of your friends' birthdays in chronological order (past, present and future) on our easy-to-use infinity loop display
- Get reminders via push notification on the actual day of your friends' birthdays
- Browse our awesome selection of birthday cards which you can send and receive for free
- Add our widget to your home screen to see upcoming birthdays
Q: Is it free?
A: Yes! You can post our beautiful cards to your friends' Facebook walls absolutely free.
Q: It doesn't have all my friends' birthdays listed. Why?
A: The application uses information provided by Facebook, so if your friend has not set his/her birthday or has chosen not to publicly display his/her birthday then it will not be shown in the Birthday Cards app.
Q: I was looking for a calendar but could not find it. Where is it?
A: Birthdays are shown in an endless chronological list. Scroll up to see past birthdays. Scroll down to see future birthdays.
- Sleep cycle tracking with smart wake up uses your phone's accelerometer (2 weeks trial)
- NEW Pebble, Android Wear and Gear (Tizen) smart watch wrist-tracking
- NEW Philips HUE smartlight integration
- Sleep graph history
- Sleep deficit, deep sleep and snoring statistics
- Social sharing (FaceBook, Twitter)
- Gentle volume nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm...)
- Alarm music playlists
- Nature sound lullabies with binaural tones for fast fall asleep
- Never oversleep again with CAPTCHA wake up verification (Math, Sheep counting, Phone shaking, Bathroom QR code or NFC tag)
- Sleep talk recording, snoring detection and anti-snoring
More features waiting for you to explore!
Watch our latest smartwatch integration progress and battery consumption chart here
This app is for those who have realized that they are on autopilot most of the time but who have had glimpses of what life truly is when you are actually present, moment by moment, with your experience.
Mindfulness can be cultivated through a practice such as meditation or yoga and this app tries to supplement these by stimulating and encouraging increased awareness in your normal daily activities.
Every morning, everyone gets the same new challenge for the day. If you accept the challenge, you then try your best throughout the day to incorporate it in your experience. In the evening, you mark the challenge as finished and add a daily journal entry to keep track of your progress and share your insights with the others.
Every challenge focuses on just a small, tiny part of your experience and tries to make you to be present and aware, and not let your attention be scattered all over the place. With time, if you take the challenges seriously and persevere, your awareness will increase and you will reap its many benefits.
Any kind of feedback is greatly appreciated. The app is a work in progress but with a clear goal: increased moment-to-moment awareness. Send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Besides doing whatever you like, it can look whatever you like. Use avatar builder to choose any appearance for your Assistant.
The Assistant has been named:
★ New York Times: Top 10 Android App of the Year
★ Forbes: Top 10 Mobile App for Productivity
★ Red Herring Top 100 Global Winner
★ PC World: Best free Android apps
What else can your Assistant do?
It Remembers – As the Assistant learns about your favorite places, services, and preferences, it takes into account your current environment and schedule in order to provide the best suggestions and Assistant functions customized to you.
It Understands – There's no need to memorize any commands or learn any special tricks to make the Assistant work for you - just speak naturally, the Assistant will understand you.
It Cares – Your Assistant offers proactive assistance when it thinks you might need it - your best interests are always in mind.
It Speaks Your Language – The multilingual Assistant is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Cantonese, and it's currently learning many other languages.
It's Always at Your Service – Your Assistant is cross-platform: use the same Assistant on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
It Learns – Want your Assistant to respond or react in a specific way? Teach it to further improve its efficiency!
Mirror is the best solution to use as mirror in your phone. Try it now!
- Simple to use
- Zoom and Exposure controls
- Button to freeze image
- Awesome image visibility
If you have tried some others mirrors that didn't convinced you, you have to try Mirror.
This will be the last mirror app you will have to download!
Why this app is better than only use the front camera:
- It shows a much brighter image. (Check it yourself!)
- It has onscreen zoom and exposure controls.
- You can freeze the image, not having to make a photo and open the gallery.
This App searches internet for your favourite recipes.
Very easy to use inteface - type a part of any recipe
or select from the list.
Please check youtube URL for the app details:
Partial list of recipes include:
Almond Coffee Cake
Almond Snow Cake
Apple Banana Cinnamon Smoothies
Apple Cinnamon Pancake Stackers
Apple Cinnamon Sour Cream Dip
Apple Cottage Cheese Turnovers
Apple Waldorf Salad
Apple Walnut Breakfast
Artichoke and Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
Asian Chicken Salad Lettuce Cups
Avocado and Black Bean Salsa Salad
Baked Cheese in Flaky Pastry
Baked Crab and Cheese Wonton Cups
Baked Potato Skins
Baked Tilapia with Crumb Crust
Banana Blueberry Smoothies
Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
Banana Sour Cream Pancakes
Banana Walnut Sour Cream Bread
Beef Stuffed Peppers
Berry Breakfast Parfaits
Berry Cloud Cake
Berry Good Smoothies
Black Bean Dip
Black Bean Nachos
BLAT Wrap with Ranch Sour Cream
Blueberry Banana Pancakes
Blue Cheese and Bacon Dip
Blue Cheese Chicken Breasts
Blue Cheese Dressing
Broccoli Cheese Pasta
Broccoli Rice Casserole
California Style Ranch Burger
Caprese Open Faced Sandwiches
Caribbean Coconut Cake
Cheddar Cheese Dip
Cheese Mashed Potato Casserole
Cheese Stuffed Peppers
Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Bake
Cheesy Egg Bake
Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
Cheesy Noodle Bake
Cheesy Potato Casserole
Cheesy Potato Skins
Cheesy Quiche Bites
Cheesy Spinach Dip
Cheesy Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas
Chicken and Cheese Panini
Chicken Fajita Quesadillas
Chicken Mandarin Salad
Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken Tortellini Soup
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Chili Con Carne
Chocolate Dream Cookies
Chocolate Pistachio Cake
Chocolate Sour Cream Cookies
Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
Cinnamon Apple Cherry Silver Dollar Pancakes
Cinnamon Peach Swirl
Cinnamon Pecan Pralines
Cold Avocado Soup
Corned Beef and Sauerkraut Roll ups
Corn Spoon Bread with Peppers
Cottage Cheese and Pear Crostini
Cottage Cheese Broccoli Cornbread
Cottage Cheese Dill Bread
Cottage Cheese Egg and Ham Muffins
Cottage Cheese Oatmeal Pancakes
Cottage Egg Salad
Crab and Shrimp Cakes
Cranberry Almond Blondies
Cranberry Bread Pudding
Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
Cranberry Pecan Sour Cream Bread
Creamy Bacon and Chive Topped Tomatoes
Creamy Enchilada Sauce with Cheese Enchiladas
Creamy Fruit Salad
Creamy Green Onion Mini Meatballs
Creamy Italian Dressing
Creamy Monterey Shrimp
Creamy Potato and Cheese Casserole
Creamy Salsa Dip
Creamy Scalloped Potato Casserole
Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
Creamy Strawberry Parfaits
Creamy Turkey with Pasta
Creamy Vegetable Pesto
Creamy Veggie Casserole
Creamy Wedge Salad
Crunchy Turkey Salad
Cucumber N Dill Pasta Salad
Daisy Brand Cheesecake
Daisy Brand Quiche
Daisy Brand Sour Cream Chocolate Cake
Daisy Chicken Salad
Daisy Fiesta Casserole
Daisy Holiday Cheese Spread
Daisys Easy Cheesy Lasagna
Delectable Deviled Eggs
Delicious Daisy Crepes
Dill Cottage Cheese with Salmon Brochette
Divine Chocolate Raspberry Sour Cream Cake
Double Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
Easy Potato Casserole
Easy Tropical Fruit Spinach Salad
Farmers Chop Suey
Festive Corn Dip
Formaggio Chicken Flatbread
French Onion Dip
Enjoy the holidays with this awesome app.
The Lifelog interface is colorful, intuitive, graphic and animated - it lets you look back on any day to see how active you were, where you went and how you got there. You can also see what pictures you took, the music you listened to and how you were communicating that day. Life Bookmarks are special moments that you want to save in detail.
To best enjoy SmartWear, Sony asks that your device is running Android 4.4; KitKat, has support for Bluetooth®4.0 Low Energy and that you are using Sony SmartWear apparel - SmartBand, SmartBand Talk or SmartWatch 3. Each device will enable you to accurately log and capture your life - please visit our website for a detailed breakdown of how each SmartWear device functions with Lifelog.
To use this app with SmartBand and SmartBand Talk, you will need to install Smart Connect from Sony (pre-installed in Xperia™ smartphones). For SmartWatch 3, Lifelog runs as a wearable application to record your steps and running activity, and also feeds that data back to Lifelog on your Android smartphone.
You can now also access your Lifelog from the web - lifelog.sonymobile.com. You’ll be able to view your story in any screen size - from your smartphone to your tablet to your TV - all you have to do is log in using your Sony Entertainment Network account.
Please stay tuned to the Sony Mobile blog (http://blogs.sonymobile.com/tag/lifelog/) for the latest news.
Log your day every day, in detail.
NEW! Scan a product barcode in the MUA app, get its reviews instantly. Open the app, select the barcode image and scan a product's barcode to find its MakeupAlley reviews.
Visit MakeupAlley.com on your desktop to join a community of over 1.8 million members for access to Reviews, Message boards, MUA Mail and more!
Easy and intuitive side UX !!
Dog information, meals, cleaning, pet diary, expenditures,
Vaccination, notes, birth, proud dog community features!
History function to check recorded contents at a glance!
Deungeol aunt once and for all! Plus, all free!
If smart pongee!
Start Right Now!
- Four in Hand Knoten (Der Einfache)
- Einfacher Windsor Knoten (Der Klassische)
- Doppelter Windsor Knoten (Der Konservative)
- Hannoveraner Knoten (Der Voluminöse)
- Kent Knoten (Der Minimalistische)
- Shelby Knoten (Der Amerikanische)
- Nicky Knoten (Der Schonende)
- Oriental Knoten (Der Stoffsparende)
- Plattsburgh Knoten (Der Dreieckige)
- Manhattan Knoten (Der Bürotaugliche)
- Cavendish Knoten (Der Längliche)
- Grantchester Knoten (Der Asymmetrische)
- Onassis Knoten (Der Extravagante)
- Balthus Knoten (Der Rebellische)
- Christensen Knoten (Der Romantische)
- Kelvin Knoten (Der Beringte)
Damit Apps wie diese kostenlos bleiben, wird Werbung geschaltet bitte haben Sie Verständnis dafür. Die Berechtigungen werden nur für die eingeblendeten Werbungen benötigt.
Stichwörter: How to tie a tie, Krawattenknoten, Krawatte, Tie, Wie man eine Krawatte bindet, Krawatte binden für Anfänger
Over 100,000 shared clips to Sleep Talk Top List.
#1 Top Paid app in United Kingdom, Sweden, Germany, Norway, Denmark, New Zealand, Finland, Netherlands, Ireland, Chile, Brazil, Russia, Italy, Spain, Malta, Mexico, France, Colombia, Cyprus and Argentina on iPhone.
”…not only is it useful, but entertaining as well. You will be shocked at what some people say under the guise of sleep!”
"Getting this app showed me that what I thought was occasional snoring was actually Severe sleep apnea. I was waking myself between 60-100 times a night, with loud snoring that sounded like something from a space alien…If I could give it 100 stars, I would."
Did you say something in your sleep last night? A lot of people did. 50% of kids between the ages of 3 and 10 carry on whole conversations during the night. As we grow older the figure goes down to about 5%. Some people talk occasionally, some every night.
Afraid of revealing secrets? Afraid of missing brilliant Da Vinci ideas you dream about? Or are you just looking for rock solid evidence that your partner snores?
Sleep Talk Recorder monitors your sleep, but it's not just an ongoing recording. An advanced filtering function qualifies sounds and triggers Sleep Talk Recorder technology in a millisecond.
In Sleep Talk Recorder you get it all. A sleek interface with individual settings for sensitivity and filtering. A history that saves your recordings and sorts them on a timeline, night by night, for easy navigation. You can also add your funniest clips to your favorites and post them to our top-list website, Facebook and Twitter for great laughs!
It allows you to follow and engage with football matches and fans in real time.
** Note that you must have a Twitter account to access the content of this application **
After signing with Twitter, you’ll be able to enjoy unique features:
- Get live scores and team line-ups
- Access 2013/14 Barclays Premier League fixtures
- Follow live updates. Strikr notifies you to every goal, card, substitution, corner kick or missed penalty in real-time
- Browse our unique football Twitter directory and easily tweet your support to your favorite teams and players
- See how big is fans support for Barclays Premier League clubs
- Have your say in the polls
- Discuss results, players performance and cheer for your club before, during and after the game on Twitter
- Share latest scores, results, news and your banter on Twitter
- Make a pitch side debut. We’ll display our pick of fans’ tweets to light up stadium perimeter boards during matches
Follow Barclays Premier League season like never before.
Strikr – That Premier Feeling.
We understand that some of you would love to experience these great features for other leagues but unfortunately it is not currently possible. Stay tuned.
We keep on improving the service, please keep your feedback coming.