On Perx you can:
Link your eligible credit card* in Singapore or Hong Kong
Discover new merchants in Singapore or in your area
Team up with friends and family to unlock bigger rewards
Find contact/location information for merchants you’re interested in
Collect Perx Points and chops
Track your Perx Points and chops
Track your existing and used rewards
See next-stage rewards you can get
Access vouchers for existing rewards
*for Eligibility requirements, please see our FAQs.
Not sure about the Permissions? Here are reasons there should be a green tick next to them. Take note of these so you won’t miss out on any notifications from Perx and our merchants!
- This is required for you to receive push notifications from merchants in your area.
Message: *Run at startup*
- This is required so you can receive notifications via Google Cloud Messaging.
- You’re going to want these notifications as merchants will send you exclusive rewards based on your spend history.
Message: *Read call log/Read your contacts*
- The more the merrier - the app needs access to this to send messages to your friends, but only if you request it!
- Please rest assured that we will never use your contact list and store it on our servers.
****Note for existing users installing Perx on a new Android device****
If you find that your accumulated rewards or chops have disappeared after installation on a new device, a new account was probably created during installation. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to help you to locate and merge your accounts.
*** Development is now entirely dependent on open-source contributions. My infinite gratitude to the people who downloaded and supported this app, as well as everyone who offered words of praise or encouragement. It was for you all that I kept this app going for so long. ***
Shelves is an Android application that manages your collection of apparel, board games, books, comics, gadgets, movies, music, software, tools, toys, and video games.
With Shelves, you can add items in a number of ways, such as:
* By scanning barcodes
* From the Internet
* Entering details manually
You can also import and export data from a variety of sources, including Google Books, Google Drive, BoardGameGeeks.com, or Shelfari. There's also full support for software such as Dropbox, Delicious Library, and MediaMan.
Shelves lets you organize your collection by:
* Providing sorting rules on title, price, author, or format (CD, DVD, Vinyl, e.t.c.), and more
* Searching across all available item attributes
* Tagging and filtering your collection
* Allowing for the selection of multiple items
You can loan items to friends in your contact list, or rate items for your personal use. You can also opt to place items in a separate wishlist category.
Additionally, items can be in any language!
THIS APPLICATION IS SUPPORTED BY ADS. YOU CAN BUY THE SHELVES UNLOCKER ON THE MARKET TO REMOVE THEM. Additionally, some features are unavailable, unless the unlocker is purchased.
Thank you to everyone who supports a one-man development team, acting as developer, tester, documentation writer, as well as customer and public relations. I wouldn't do this if it weren't for all of you.
* * *
The following is a list of permissions that Shelves requests, and the reasons for their use. If you're not satisfied with the explanations I have here, by all means, contact me and I'll try to explain them further.
The following permissions deal with sending and receiving your collection to Google Spreadsheets. Google is VERY serious about account security, and as such, Shelves has no idea what your login credentials are. Shelves does NOT ask for your password. In this case, Shelves is only asking the Android/Google system whether or not you've successfully logged in:
* MANAGE THE ACCOUNTS LIST
* USE THE AUTHENTICATION CREDENTIALS OF AN ACCOUNT
* GOOGLE SPREADSHEETS
* GOOGLE DOCS (Google Docs in this case is not Google's online word processor, but rather the entire Google Docs suite)
* DISCOVER KNOWN ACCOUNTS
* VIEW CONFIGURED ACCOUNTS
* READ GOOGLE SERVICE CONFIGURATION
This connects Shelves to the Internet, and lets it download all the item information (covers, descriptions, e.t.c.):
* FULL INTERNET ACCESS
* VIEW WI-FI STATE
These manage how Shelves loans to your contacts, and adds reminders to your Google Calendar:
* READ CONTACT DATA
* READ CALENDAR EVENTS
* ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS
This permits Shelves to access the cover images and import/export files to the SD card:
* MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS
* MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
This keeps Shelves awake while imports occur. If the device's screen goes dim or falls asleep, the import could fail:
* PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING
This is necessary for Shelves to store your account preferences when doing an automatic backup (only for Android 2.2 and above):
* MODIFY GLOBAL SYSTEM SETTINGS
* * *
Original code held (C) 2008 Romain Guy; this project is based off of his. Modifications were made in the source and noted in appropriate places.
電子發票掃描示範影片 - Galaxy S2
電子發票掃描示範影片 - Xperia P (Xperia S適用)
It allows you to follow and engage with football matches and fans in real time.
** Note that you must have a Twitter account to access the content of this application **
After signing with Twitter, you’ll be able to enjoy unique features:
- Get live scores and team line-ups
- Access 2013/14 Barclays Premier League fixtures
- Follow live updates. Strikr notifies you to every goal, card, substitution, corner kick or missed penalty in real-time
- Browse our unique football Twitter directory and easily tweet your support to your favorite teams and players
- See how big is fans support for Barclays Premier League clubs
- Have your say in the polls
- Discuss results, players performance and cheer for your club before, during and after the game on Twitter
- Share latest scores, results, news and your banter on Twitter
- Make a pitch side debut. We’ll display our pick of fans’ tweets to light up stadium perimeter boards during matches
Follow Barclays Premier League season like never before.
Strikr – That Premier Feeling.
We understand that some of you would love to experience these great features for other leagues but unfortunately it is not currently possible. Stay tuned.
We keep on improving the service, please keep your feedback coming.