Come out and see our brand new 36,000 sq. ft. North Thompson Agriplex facility, and help us celebrate our 65th anniversary in 2014. Our fair offers three full days of "fun for all ages" with a full 4H competition section, an impressive exhibit hall, outdoor and indoor entertainment, three days of BCRA Rodeo, bingo, amusements, heavy horse competitions, light horse gymkhana, pony chariot and chuckwagon racing, trick riders, commercial booths and exhibits, children's "agriculture can be fun' area, family dance, cabaret dance, cowboy concert, fall fair parade, children's parade, concessions, beer garden, and much more. Ride the mechanical bull, try your skills on the climbing wall, or let the youngsters enjoy the bouncy castle and kids train. Our facility covers 27 acres, we have plenty of parking, and offer dry camping available on site.
Don't miss the fun – we'll see you at the fair!
The United Power Grandstand Arena hosts rodeos, motorsports and cultural entertainment. In addition, the fair keeps things lively with entertainment stages, on-grounds entertainment, rides and amusements on the Midway.
The fair brings communities together, crossing cultural demographic and ethnic lines to provide affordable family entertainment, education and enrichment.
In this app you'll find:
- One-touch calling, GPS-based directions & built-in sharing features
- A full events list, featuring event pictures, directions, descriptions, sharing, commenting & the ability to add directly to your phone's calendar
- PDF maps of the grounds, exhibitors & vendors
- Send Pictures functionality, where you can take shots of you and your family at the fair and send them in to staff to get posted and win prizes
- Photo Gallery, displaying popular images from the fair, along with your additions
- E-mail Alert Sign-ups, where you can add your contact information directly from your phone
- Food & Shopping Guide, featuring all of the vendors and their locations
- Sponsors, FAQs, weather, social media & lots more
Twelve Days of Fun Ending Labor Day! The Minnesota State Fair is one of the nation's largest and best-attended agricultural and educational entertainment events, in recent years attracting over 1.7 million people annually from across Minnesota, the U.S. and Canada. This 12-day exposition is held each year on a 360-acre permanent fairgrounds situated midway between the downtown areas of St. Paul and Minneapolis.
• GPS of all booth locations, including food vendors
• Daily schedule of all Fair events, searchable by time and venue
• Links to quickly and easily buy tickets for admission, concerts and events
• In-depth info on concert entertainers, including bios and performance samples
• Fairground map, directions, parking info and current weather
• Details on discounts, entertainment, exhibits, contests and more
• Browse and purchase 2013 Fair souvenirs
• Access the Fair on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
The Alaska State Fair, which has been entertaining and educating Alaskans and visitors alike since 1936, is held annually at the fairgrounds in Palmer. The 2014 Fair takes place August 21 – September 1.
“Max Armstrong’s Tractor App” features Armstrong’s distinctive voice as he invites you to visit Max’s Tractor Shed, test your knowledge of tractor trivia, and try your hand at identifying classic tractors by the sound of their engines.
This app’s features include:
• Restored tractor photos
• Stories from the weekly Max’s Tractor Shed segment on “This Week in AgriBusiness”
• Vintage tractor trivia
• Audio engine trivia
• Calendar of tractor rides and events
• A link to “New Iron” highlights
• Armstrong’s Daily Updates from his Farm Progress America radio program
“My love of old tractors is pretty well-known,” he says. “Perhaps not as well-known is how much I appreciate and enjoy all of the technology now available to farmers and others. This app celebrates both the old and the new.”
Have questions, comments, concerns?
Step into spring with the National Cherry Blossom Festival and enjoy the nation’s greatest springtime celebration. The Festival marks the start of spring and commemorates the gift of 3,000 cherry trees from the city of Tokyo to the city of Washington, DC!
Have the Festival in the palm of your hand with the 2015 National Cherry Blossom Festival app. Great for advance planning and for use in real time, too.
- EVENTS: Browse daily events, performances, exhibitions, and tours. Search by date or by category. See the location, time, description, and other details for each. Select your favorites and make a personal schedule.
- INFO: Where are Festival Headquarters and welcome tents, how to get to the blossoms, FAQs, history, and other tools to get around DC and the Festival.
-CITY IN BLOOM: The region unites with pink lighting and blossoms, blossoms everywhere. See what all the excitement’s about.
-PETAL PASS: Receive special offers and savings from local businesses and retailers.
-DINING: Metro-DC’s restaurants delight with springtime “Cherry Picks” menus. Locations, phone numbers, and websites at your fingertips.
-SHOP: Official swag and so much more.
-NEWS: Up-to-the minute feeds from the Festival website, and Facebook and Twitter pages.
Download and use the app to get information on the competitions, concerts, maps of trails & the park and a complete schedule of activities. There is also a photo gallery and videos of past events for you to see. Use this App to familiarize yourself with all that is going on during the events as well as being your direct connection for any changes that happen before or during each event.
Use this app to easily view and search the full Summit agenda, bookmark your favorite events, and sync them with your mobile calendar. You can also save your notes for each session and share them via email, SMS, Facebook, and Twitter. All the information and tools you need to take full advantage of the Summit in one easy-to-use app!
· Detailed Summit agenda
· Calendar integration
· Push notifications
· Bookmarking for events, speakers, and exhibitors
· Maps of hotel, ballroom, and exhibit hall
· Exhibitor and sponsor directories
· Speaker biographies
· Directions to venue
· Academy agenda and speakers
· Social media sharing and updates
Brand new layout with a side menu for easier use!
Content in mobile can be rotated to access grid schedule for easier reading
Chevron Scene des Jeunes map- a separate map of the youth area at Festival which includes colorful picture icons to quickly locate activity locations
- Full Lineup: See every artist and where they are playing. Add filters by day and/or stage to drill down to what you want to see. Sort by name or, time in any view and bookmark your favorites to your phone’s calendar. Add or remove artists from your schedule with one touch.
- My Schedule: See your customized schedule organized by day and remove artists with a single touch. Start times for Festival events in an easier to read column format. See which artists are coming up within the next two hours!
- News and Social Media: Be the first to know what’s happening for Festival with live updates from Festival International’s official Facebook and Twitter and Instagram. Check out full-length music videos from Youtube™, view photos and status updates, and Festival artists all inside the app. Share your Festival experience with #FIL2014
- Now Playing: View all artists playing within the next two hours.
- Artist Info: Click on any artist in any list and read their bio, watch videos, go to the artist web site or go
online to download their latest album. Update your status or tweet about the artist you are watching.
- Map: See a zoomable/scrollable map of the entire event. Click on a stage to go to the lineup view for that stage.
-Vendors: A full listing of all Cuisine, Arts & Crafts vendors at Festival. Personalize by stage location, search vendors to find out who is closest to your location
-Festival Info-Your one stop shop for FAQ and general info all Festival fans need to know!
-Weather: Get the up to the minute Festival forecast provided by KATC TV3 Doppler 3000.
-FIL Merchandise Shop: Skip the lines and buy official Festival merchandise from your mobile device!
-Take pictures and push them to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
-Arena & lecture hall schedules
-Interactive Grounds maps
-Social media updates
… and much, much more!
Custom Schedule: Guide for each Artist and performance schedule. Explore by day to plan everything you want to see. Add or remove artists on your personal Custom Schedule with one touch.
Artist Info: Click on any Artist name in the Lineup page for a full bio and inside info.
Interactive Map & Driving Directions: Locate the Main Stage, Side Stages, Charging Stations, Interactive Exhibitors, food, drinks and more on the venue map & get detailed driving directions to Country Fest for your trip.
Radio: Listen to the Official Country Fest 2015 Station featuring all of this year’s Artists!
News: The latest news, updates, contests & info on Country Fest from the Official Country Fest Facebook & Twitter pages for you to stay connected!
Event Info: Find answers & information on everything Country Fest & get all your burning questions answered.
Interact: Post your Country Fest pictures, Status updates or links directly from the app to your Facebook & Twitter accounts! Country Fest may feature one of your posts or pics on the big screens during the Event, be watching!
Enjoy & thank you for being a part of Country Fest 2015!
- Music Lineup: See every artist and where they are playing. Add filters by day and/or stage to drill down to what you want to see. Sort by name or time in any view. Add or remove artists from your schedule with one touch.
- Food Lineup: See every food item available at Jazz Fest and which area they are located in. Touch a button to add food to your schedule at a specific time.
- My Schedule: See your customized food and music schedule organized by day and remove items with a single touch.
- Now Playing: View all artists playing within the next two hours in the music lineup. See what's coming up on your personal schedule as well.
- Artist Info: Click on any artist in any list and read their bio, watch videos, go to the artist web site or go to iTunes to download their latest release.
- Social Media Integration: For any artist, take a picture from inside the app and have the caption automatically filled in with artist and stage info. Push the photo up to Facebook, Twitpic or both at the same time. You can also update your Facebook status or tweet about the bands.
- Map: See a zoomable/scrollable map of the entire event. Click on a stage to go to the lineup view for that stage. During the Festival, see who is playing each stage on the current day.