One sixth is a blank lot.
----- Qualification -----
sybbit (following: this developer) does not carry out duty to perform a visitor's user's registration and to perform offer of service support, now [ negative ] about a licensed program.
Moreover, this developer does not guarantee that this program operates normally.
This developer does not do any responsibility now [ negative ] about the fault of a visitor's apparatus resulting from use of this program, etc., faults, such as software other than this program, and damage of other all.
Moreover, this developer does not do any responsibility now [ negative ] about the damage (the case where this developer may foresee or foresee per damage generating is included.) which arose from a visitor's lost profits and a special situation in any cases, and the damage based on the damage liability made from the third party to the visitor.
Moreover, a visitor shall not perform any claim to this developer, either.
----- Limitations ------
- Forbid changing into the state where transmission is possible in distribution, distribution, sale, and a network except GooglePlay of Google company management a part or all, such as program resource data which constitute this application.
- There shall be no consent of our company and it shall not perform sale of this application, a rental, lease, re-consent, transfer, a duplicate, change, reverse engineering, decompile, and disassembling.
Moreover, installation of this application shall be performed only in order to use this application.
Snapcracker can only be played with two players, both with the app installed.
1. Pair Devices. Player 1 hits START GAME to open their PIN. Player 2 hits JOIN GAME and enters friend's PIN.
2. Join Phones. Hold your phones together so that the tops of your devices touch, and both hit START.
3. The Pull. Half of the cracker will appear on each of your screens making up one full cracker. The countdown will start (3...2...1...PULL). Once your crackers say PULL, you can both pull your phones apart as though you are pulling a real cracker - But remember, don't pull too soon else it won't work!
4. Result. One player will win a joke and possibly a chance to WIN A HAMPER while the other will receive a forfeit.
The mobile application of the Just for laughs festival is the perfect tool to prepare your visit to the festival; it offers the complete schedule including venues and sites, categories, information on artists, entertainment and full descriptions of all the shows.
- Find the entire festival line-up of Just for laughs and Juste pour rire
- Browse through all the shows on our home page
- Discover all the artists and shows
- Customize your festival calendar
- Watch interviews and excerpts from performances and artists
- Discover our interactive site map and find venues
- Access to our social networks
- Take your picture with Victor and become the star of the festival
The application is automatically updated on start and does not require a permanent connection to display festival schedules.
- Faster Detection
- Call to Action buttons:
- Facebook Like
- Facebook Share
- Twitter Follow
- Twitter Post
- Website Link
Augmented reality (AR) is a live, direct or indirect, view of a physical, real-world environment whose elements are augmented by computer-generated sensory input such as sound, video, graphics or GPS data.
ARWorld is is an all-purpose AR browser, that uses your smartphone / tablet camera to place graphics on your camera over real-world surroundings.
- view amazing AR content, using any image in the world. Point your device to your photos, posters, album art, logos and more to show any kind of multimedia you want -- including video! Best of all? It ís FREE!
- You are free to view fully-interactive multimedia like videos, 3D characters, buttons to websites, social media and more. You can stream content in augmented reality, giving you a mind-blowing augmented reality experience faster than ever!
How does it work?
- Using image recognition technology, it activates hidden digital content from trigger images in the real world.
- Simply download ARWorld, install and open the app, and then point your device to wherever you see the ARWorld trigger icon (logo).
- See the hidden digital content come to life, interact and explore! ARworld - Adding more life to your message.
For more information - visit us at www.arworldapp.com and be part of the exciting world of AR.
For a compatible client for iphone, search for iMRclock.
Note! Due to a large recent update, the in-app instructions may not be up-to-date.
Step into spring with the National Cherry Blossom Festival and enjoy the nation’s greatest springtime celebration. The Festival marks the start of spring and commemorates the gift of 3,000 cherry trees from the city of Tokyo to the city of Washington, DC!
Have the Festival in the palm of your hand with the 2015 National Cherry Blossom Festival app. Great for advance planning and for use in real time, too.
- EVENTS: Browse daily events, performances, exhibitions, and tours. Search by date or by category. See the location, time, description, and other details for each. Select your favorites and make a personal schedule.
- INFO: Where are Festival Headquarters and welcome tents, how to get to the blossoms, FAQs, history, and other tools to get around DC and the Festival.
-CITY IN BLOOM: The region unites with pink lighting and blossoms, blossoms everywhere. See what all the excitement’s about.
-PETAL PASS: Receive special offers and savings from local businesses and retailers.
-DINING: Metro-DC’s restaurants delight with springtime “Cherry Picks” menus. Locations, phone numbers, and websites at your fingertips.
-SHOP: Official swag and so much more.
-NEWS: Up-to-the minute feeds from the Festival website, and Facebook and Twitter pages.
Download and use the app to get information on the competitions, concerts, maps of trails & the park and a complete schedule of activities. There is also a photo gallery and videos of past events for you to see. Use this App to familiarize yourself with all that is going on during the events as well as being your direct connection for any changes that happen before or during each event.
Use this app to easily view and search the full Summit agenda, bookmark your favorite events, and sync them with your mobile calendar. You can also save your notes for each session and share them via email, SMS, Facebook, and Twitter. All the information and tools you need to take full advantage of the Summit in one easy-to-use app!
· Detailed Summit agenda
· Calendar integration
· Push notifications
· Bookmarking for events, speakers, and exhibitors
· Maps of hotel, ballroom, and exhibit hall
· Exhibitor and sponsor directories
· Speaker biographies
· Directions to venue
· Academy agenda and speakers
· Social media sharing and updates
Brand new layout with a side menu for easier use!
Content in mobile can be rotated to access grid schedule for easier reading
Chevron Scene des Jeunes map- a separate map of the youth area at Festival which includes colorful picture icons to quickly locate activity locations
- Full Lineup: See every artist and where they are playing. Add filters by day and/or stage to drill down to what you want to see. Sort by name or, time in any view and bookmark your favorites to your phone’s calendar. Add or remove artists from your schedule with one touch.
- My Schedule: See your customized schedule organized by day and remove artists with a single touch. Start times for Festival events in an easier to read column format. See which artists are coming up within the next two hours!
- News and Social Media: Be the first to know what’s happening for Festival with live updates from Festival International’s official Facebook and Twitter and Instagram. Check out full-length music videos from Youtube™, view photos and status updates, and Festival artists all inside the app. Share your Festival experience with #FIL2014
- Now Playing: View all artists playing within the next two hours.
- Artist Info: Click on any artist in any list and read their bio, watch videos, go to the artist web site or go
online to download their latest album. Update your status or tweet about the artist you are watching.
- Map: See a zoomable/scrollable map of the entire event. Click on a stage to go to the lineup view for that stage.
-Vendors: A full listing of all Cuisine, Arts & Crafts vendors at Festival. Personalize by stage location, search vendors to find out who is closest to your location
-Festival Info-Your one stop shop for FAQ and general info all Festival fans need to know!
-Weather: Get the up to the minute Festival forecast provided by KATC TV3 Doppler 3000.
-FIL Merchandise Shop: Skip the lines and buy official Festival merchandise from your mobile device!
-Take pictures and push them to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
-Arena & lecture hall schedules
-Interactive Grounds maps
-Social media updates
… and much, much more!
Custom Schedule: Guide for each Artist and performance schedule. Explore by day to plan everything you want to see. Add or remove artists on your personal Custom Schedule with one touch.
Artist Info: Click on any Artist name in the Lineup page for a full bio and inside info.
Interactive Map & Driving Directions: Locate the Main Stage, Side Stages, Charging Stations, Interactive Exhibitors, food, drinks and more on the venue map & get detailed driving directions to Country Fest for your trip.
Radio: Listen to the Official Country Fest 2015 Station featuring all of this year’s Artists!
News: The latest news, updates, contests & info on Country Fest from the Official Country Fest Facebook & Twitter pages for you to stay connected!
Event Info: Find answers & information on everything Country Fest & get all your burning questions answered.
Interact: Post your Country Fest pictures, Status updates or links directly from the app to your Facebook & Twitter accounts! Country Fest may feature one of your posts or pics on the big screens during the Event, be watching!
Enjoy & thank you for being a part of Country Fest 2015!
- Music Lineup: See every artist and where they are playing. Add filters by day and/or stage to drill down to what you want to see. Sort by name or time in any view. Add or remove artists from your schedule with one touch.
- Food Lineup: See every food item available at Jazz Fest and which area they are located in. Touch a button to add food to your schedule at a specific time.
- My Schedule: See your customized food and music schedule organized by day and remove items with a single touch.
- Now Playing: View all artists playing within the next two hours in the music lineup. See what's coming up on your personal schedule as well.
- Artist Info: Click on any artist in any list and read their bio, watch videos, go to the artist web site or go to iTunes to download their latest release.
- Social Media Integration: For any artist, take a picture from inside the app and have the caption automatically filled in with artist and stage info. Push the photo up to Facebook, Twitpic or both at the same time. You can also update your Facebook status or tweet about the bands.
- Map: See a zoomable/scrollable map of the entire event. Click on a stage to go to the lineup view for that stage. During the Festival, see who is playing each stage on the current day.
App features for Luke Bryan's Crash My Playa include:
- Daily Schedule
- Weather updates for the tropical Riviera Maya
- Scavenger Hunt to win a grand Luke Bryan related prize
- Off-Site Adventure signups incl. ATVs & Snorkeling
- FAQ's & all Info needed to fully enjoy your stay in Mexico