Do you really miss The X-Files ? If your answer is "Yes". This app is for you.
The X-Files is an American science fiction horror drama television series created by Chris Caster. The program aired from Setember 1993 to May 2002 (Nine Year, 202 episodes). The series recounted the exploits of FBI Special Agents Fox Mulder (David Duchovny) and Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson) who investigate X-Files: marginalized, unsolved cases involving paranormal phenomena.
The X-Files is the best Serie I have seen. I love this series very much. I developed this program to celebrate The X-Files anniversary 20th in this year.
Install this app on your phone makes you easily set The X-Files wallpaper in your Android device!
It's free. If you like my app please vote good score for me. Thank you
This is an Unofficial The X-Files Application and the purpose of this app is for education (Learn how to develop Wallpaper app) and celebrate 20th Anniversary.
This application complies with US Copyright law guidelines of "fair use". All rights reserved by respective content owners.
If you have the feeling there is a direct copyright or trademark violation that doesn't follow within the "fair use" guidelines, please kindly contact us thank you.
Keywords: The X-Files, Horror drama, Chris Caster, Fox Mulder, David Duchovny, Dana Scully, Gillian Anderson, 2013, 20th Anniversary
The ying yang also appears in music and songs, related to relaxation. This duality lies at the origins of many branches of classical Chinese science and philosophy, as well as being a primary guideline of traditional Chinese medicine, and a central principle of different forms of Chinese martial arts and exercise, such as baguazhang, tai chi chuan, and Chi Kung.
You can also check our other products related to tai chi, reiki, meditation, yoga and other alternative therapies related to the ying yang.
Step into spring with the National Cherry Blossom Festival and enjoy the nation’s greatest springtime celebration. The Festival marks the start of spring and commemorates the gift of 3,000 cherry trees from the city of Tokyo to the city of Washington, DC!
Have the Festival in the palm of your hand with the 2015 National Cherry Blossom Festival app. Great for advance planning and for use in real time, too.
- EVENTS: Browse daily events, performances, exhibitions, and tours. Search by date or by category. See the location, time, description, and other details for each. Select your favorites and make a personal schedule.
- INFO: Where are Festival Headquarters and welcome tents, how to get to the blossoms, FAQs, history, and other tools to get around DC and the Festival.
-CITY IN BLOOM: The region unites with pink lighting and blossoms, blossoms everywhere. See what all the excitement’s about.
-PETAL PASS: Receive special offers and savings from local businesses and retailers.
-DINING: Metro-DC’s restaurants delight with springtime “Cherry Picks” menus. Locations, phone numbers, and websites at your fingertips.
-SHOP: Official swag and so much more.
-NEWS: Up-to-the minute feeds from the Festival website, and Facebook and Twitter pages.
Download and use the app to get information on the competitions, concerts, maps of trails & the park and a complete schedule of activities. There is also a photo gallery and videos of past events for you to see. Use this App to familiarize yourself with all that is going on during the events as well as being your direct connection for any changes that happen before or during each event.
Use this app to easily view and search the full Summit agenda, bookmark your favorite events, and sync them with your mobile calendar. You can also save your notes for each session and share them via email, SMS, Facebook, and Twitter. All the information and tools you need to take full advantage of the Summit in one easy-to-use app!
· Detailed Summit agenda
· Calendar integration
· Push notifications
· Bookmarking for events, speakers, and exhibitors
· Maps of hotel, ballroom, and exhibit hall
· Exhibitor and sponsor directories
· Speaker biographies
· Directions to venue
· Academy agenda and speakers
· Social media sharing and updates
Brand new layout with a side menu for easier use!
Content in mobile can be rotated to access grid schedule for easier reading
Chevron Scene des Jeunes map- a separate map of the youth area at Festival which includes colorful picture icons to quickly locate activity locations
- Full Lineup: See every artist and where they are playing. Add filters by day and/or stage to drill down to what you want to see. Sort by name or, time in any view and bookmark your favorites to your phone’s calendar. Add or remove artists from your schedule with one touch.
- My Schedule: See your customized schedule organized by day and remove artists with a single touch. Start times for Festival events in an easier to read column format. See which artists are coming up within the next two hours!
- News and Social Media: Be the first to know what’s happening for Festival with live updates from Festival International’s official Facebook and Twitter and Instagram. Check out full-length music videos from Youtube™, view photos and status updates, and Festival artists all inside the app. Share your Festival experience with #FIL2014
- Now Playing: View all artists playing within the next two hours.
- Artist Info: Click on any artist in any list and read their bio, watch videos, go to the artist web site or go
online to download their latest album. Update your status or tweet about the artist you are watching.
- Map: See a zoomable/scrollable map of the entire event. Click on a stage to go to the lineup view for that stage.
-Vendors: A full listing of all Cuisine, Arts & Crafts vendors at Festival. Personalize by stage location, search vendors to find out who is closest to your location
-Festival Info-Your one stop shop for FAQ and general info all Festival fans need to know!
-Weather: Get the up to the minute Festival forecast provided by KATC TV3 Doppler 3000.
-FIL Merchandise Shop: Skip the lines and buy official Festival merchandise from your mobile device!
-Take pictures and push them to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
-Arena & lecture hall schedules
-Interactive Grounds maps
-Social media updates
… and much, much more!
Custom Schedule: Guide for each Artist and performance schedule. Explore by day to plan everything you want to see. Add or remove artists on your personal Custom Schedule with one touch.
Artist Info: Click on any Artist name in the Lineup page for a full bio and inside info.
Interactive Map & Driving Directions: Locate the Main Stage, Side Stages, Charging Stations, Interactive Exhibitors, food, drinks and more on the venue map & get detailed driving directions to Country Fest for your trip.
Radio: Listen to the Official Country Fest 2015 Station featuring all of this year’s Artists!
News: The latest news, updates, contests & info on Country Fest from the Official Country Fest Facebook & Twitter pages for you to stay connected!
Event Info: Find answers & information on everything Country Fest & get all your burning questions answered.
Interact: Post your Country Fest pictures, Status updates or links directly from the app to your Facebook & Twitter accounts! Country Fest may feature one of your posts or pics on the big screens during the Event, be watching!
Enjoy & thank you for being a part of Country Fest 2015!
- Music Lineup: See every artist and where they are playing. Add filters by day and/or stage to drill down to what you want to see. Sort by name or time in any view. Add or remove artists from your schedule with one touch.
- Food Lineup: See every food item available at Jazz Fest and which area they are located in. Touch a button to add food to your schedule at a specific time.
- My Schedule: See your customized food and music schedule organized by day and remove items with a single touch.
- Now Playing: View all artists playing within the next two hours in the music lineup. See what's coming up on your personal schedule as well.
- Artist Info: Click on any artist in any list and read their bio, watch videos, go to the artist web site or go to iTunes to download their latest release.
- Social Media Integration: For any artist, take a picture from inside the app and have the caption automatically filled in with artist and stage info. Push the photo up to Facebook, Twitpic or both at the same time. You can also update your Facebook status or tweet about the bands.
- Map: See a zoomable/scrollable map of the entire event. Click on a stage to go to the lineup view for that stage. During the Festival, see who is playing each stage on the current day.
App features for Luke Bryan's Crash My Playa include:
- Daily Schedule
- Weather updates for the tropical Riviera Maya
- Scavenger Hunt to win a grand Luke Bryan related prize
- Off-Site Adventure signups incl. ATVs & Snorkeling
- FAQ's & all Info needed to fully enjoy your stay in Mexico