Join the South Carolina Education Lottery’s Players’ Club at www.sclottery.com to register. Then log in to the Instant Replay Second-Chance Promotion to begin scanning non-winning tickets for a chance to win cash or points for merchandise, to view your ticket history and your points history, and to shop the prize store.
For questions, comments, or additional information regarding this app, please use the Instant Replay Feedback email messaging at https://sc.secondchancebonuszone.com/instantreplay/feedback.php.
Twelve Days of Fun Ending Labor Day! The Minnesota State Fair is one of the nation's largest and best-attended agricultural and educational entertainment events, in recent years attracting over 1.7 million people annually from across Minnesota, the U.S. and Canada. This 12-day exposition is held each year on a 360-acre permanent fairgrounds situated midway between the downtown areas of St. Paul and Minneapolis.
With this Official App as your guide, you will be able to:
- View & create your custom festival schedule
- Find out information about each of the artists performing
- Check out the festival's Featured Culinary Guests
- Scope out Food & Drink options
- View the Festival Map
- Check out Festival Attractions
- View and watch festival Photos and Videos
- Share your festival experience with friends on social media
- Receive Push Notifications alerting you of the latest news
App features include:
• Ticket scan for entry
• Drawing schedule
• Prize Store
• Points history
• Winners list
• Eligible games
Subject to all applicable rules, regulations and laws. Must be 18 years or older to play. Please play responsibly. Compulsive Gambling Hotline: 1-800-848-1880.
For questions or comments regarding this app, please contact the New Mexico Lottery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RBC Heritage is the official mobile app for the RBC Heritage Presented by Boeing Golf Tournament. South Carolina’s only PGA TOUR event takes place April 13-19, 2015 on Hilton Head Island.
Schedule of Events: The RBC Heritage is more than just golf. Learn more about Opening Ceremonies, Plaid Nation Day and the Concert of the Lawn. Bookmark events to your personal schedule with a single touch.
Parking and Directions: Parking for general spectators is new in 2015. Drop a pin at your car’s location so you can find it with ease at the end of your day.
-Arena & lecture hall schedules
-Interactive Grounds maps
-Social media updates
… and much, much more!
The DICK’S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon mobile app includes useful features and links to provide the best possible experience for all of our runners, spectators, volunteers and local residents. Information included:
Step into spring with the National Cherry Blossom Festival and enjoy the nation’s greatest springtime celebration. The Festival marks the start of spring and commemorates the gift of 3,000 cherry trees from the city of Tokyo to the city of Washington, DC!
Have the Festival in the palm of your hand with the 2015 National Cherry Blossom Festival app. Great for advance planning and for use in real time, too.
- EVENTS: Browse daily events, performances, exhibitions, and tours. Search by date or by category. See the location, time, description, and other details for each. Select your favorites and make a personal schedule.
- INFO: Where are Festival Headquarters and welcome tents, how to get to the blossoms, FAQs, history, and other tools to get around DC and the Festival.
-CITY IN BLOOM: The region unites with pink lighting and blossoms, blossoms everywhere. See what all the excitement’s about.
-PETAL PASS: Receive special offers and savings from local businesses and retailers.
-DINING: Metro-DC’s restaurants delight with springtime “Cherry Picks” menus. Locations, phone numbers, and websites at your fingertips.
-SHOP: Official swag and so much more.
-NEWS: Up-to-the minute feeds from the Festival website, and Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Music Lineup: See every artist and where they are playing. Add filters by day and/or stage to drill down to what you want to see. Sort by name or time in any view. Add or remove artists from your personal schedule with one touch.
- Food Lineup: See every food item available at Jazz Fest and which area they are located in. Make a list of your favorite food items by simply touching a button to add an item to your food favorites list.
- My Schedule: See your customized music schedule organized by day and remove items with a single touch.
- Now Playing: View all artists playing within the next two hours in the music lineup. See what's coming up on your personal schedule as well.
- Artist Info: Click on any artist in any list and read their bio, watch videos, go to the artist web site or go to iTunes to download their latest release.
- Social Media Integration: Update your Facebook status or tweet about the bands you're seeing. Take a photo and share it to your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Map: See a zoomable/scrollable map of the entire event. Find your location on the map and click on a stage to see the lineup for that stage.
Brand new layout with a side menu for easier use!
Content in mobile can be rotated to access grid schedule for easier reading
Chevron Scene des Jeunes map- a separate map of the youth area at Festival which includes colorful picture icons to quickly locate activity locations
- Full Lineup: See every artist and where they are playing. Add filters by day and/or stage to drill down to what you want to see. Sort by name or, time in any view and bookmark your favorites to your phone’s calendar. Add or remove artists from your schedule with one touch.
- My Schedule: See your customized schedule organized by day and remove artists with a single touch. Start times for Festival events in an easier to read column format. See which artists are coming up within the next two hours!
- News and Social Media: Be the first to know what’s happening for Festival with live updates from Festival International’s official Facebook and Twitter and Instagram. Check out full-length music videos from Youtube™, view photos and status updates, and Festival artists all inside the app. Share your Festival experience with #FIL2014
- Now Playing: View all artists playing within the next two hours.
- Artist Info: Click on any artist in any list and read their bio, watch videos, go to the artist web site or go
online to download their latest album. Update your status or tweet about the artist you are watching.
- Map: See a zoomable/scrollable map of the entire event. Click on a stage to go to the lineup view for that stage.
-Vendors: A full listing of all Cuisine, Arts & Crafts vendors at Festival. Personalize by stage location, search vendors to find out who is closest to your location
-Festival Info-Your one stop shop for FAQ and general info all Festival fans need to know!
-Weather: Get the up to the minute Festival forecast provided by KATC TV3 Doppler 3000.
-FIL Merchandise Shop: Skip the lines and buy official Festival merchandise from your mobile device!
-Take pictures and push them to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
Festival Schedule: View full lineup each days, or customize your own Blues Fest schedule. Includes additional events like blues cruises, after-hours concerts, 5K and 10K run, 4th of July fireworks and other activities.
Artists: View artists featured at the Blues Fest and read their bios
Festival Map: Know where to go!
Event Info: Directions, where to park, what to bring (and what not to) and general info
Purchase Passes: Buy festival passes to any of the Blues Fest events
Donate: support Oregon Food Bank by making a donation to help us reach our festival fundraising goal and fight hunger
Share: Update your status or share photos from your festival vantage point using #pdxwbf
See you at the Waterfront in July!
- Full Lineup: See every artist and where they are playing. Add filters by day and/or stage to drill down to what you want to see. Add or remove artists from your schedule with one touch.
- My Schedule: See your customized schedule organized by day and remove artists with a single touch
- Now Playing: View all artists playing within the next two hours.
- Artist Info: Click on any artist in any list and read their bio, watch videos, go to the artist website, or go to iTunes to download their latest releases. Take pictures and push them to Facebook or TwitPic. Update your status or tweet about the artist you are watching.
- Map: See a zoomable/scrollable map of the entire event. Click on a stage to go to the lineup for that stage. During the festival, see who is playing each stage on the current day.
- Driving Directions: Get directions to the event wherever you are.
Download and use the app to get information on the competitions, concerts, maps of trails & the park and a complete schedule of activities. There is also a photo gallery and videos of past events for you to see. Use this App to familiarize yourself with all that is going on during the events as well as being your direct connection for any changes that happen before or during each event.
App features for Luke Bryan's Crash My Playa include:
- Daily Schedule
- Weather updates for the tropical Riviera Maya
- Scavenger Hunt to win a grand Luke Bryan related prize
- Off-Site Adventure signups incl. ATVs & Snorkeling
- FAQ's & all Info needed to fully enjoy your stay in Mexico