Amaze your co travelers by telling them "Hmmmm.. we are running twenty minutes late", without looking outside!
You can also add home screen widgets for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables (since v5.4).
Time Tables are cached offline for quick rechecking, for up to one month.
Featuring the handy berth & seat calculator (since v4.1): for the times when you want to quickly know whether its an lower berth or an aisle seat...
Note: 'Launch Map'- launches the default android 'Maps' application which can show the exact location of the train on Google Maps. Please note: this will work only if the 'Maps' application and location features are available on your device; these are pre-installed on most android phones and tablets.
1) Train Schedule with Save Option
2) Pnr enquiry, pnr tracking, share pnr information via SMS, Email, Whatsapp etc.
3) Seat Availability with SMS option. Supports Quick Availability if you know the Train Number.
4) Find all the trains for any day between two railway stations. Also supports Via Station option that can help you get indirect trains between two stations.
4) Train Fare
5) Train Live Status (Expected Arrival / Departure)
6) Passingby Trains (Trains arriving and departing at a railway station in the next few hours)
7) Book Tickets via IRCTC mobile site with an option to auto login
8) View Train Route and Train Live Status on Google Maps
9) Easy Share Option (SMS, Email etc) for Train Schedule, PNR and Train Live Status
10) Save Information like PNR, Train Schedule
11) Download Cool FreeApps using Google Play Store
12) Get information about special trains and cancelled trains
13) Store User Preferences about Travel Class, Fare Concession and Age of the Passenger
14) Seat / Berth Map
- Indian Rail App provides Ease of Use, Navigation across pages and Rich User Interface
- Track Waitlisted PNR's for status changes
-Can search all the pages by both Train Number or Name (partial or complete)
-Find Indirect Trains between stations by specifying Via Station
-Convenient way to save and share information.
-Autocomplete options available for all the indian railway stations
-Provides easy access to the irctc mobile site for ticket booking with an option to auto login
-Supports both Portrait and Landscape modes
-Supports Action Bar on Older Android versions providing a consistent UI
Tips to Use the App
-Don't need to remember train names or numbers. Search can be done using train number or name(partial or complete) on all the pages.
-Swipe the Home Screen left and right to access more information. Save username and password credentials for your irctc mobile site to enable auto login
-Don't need to remember indian railways station names. Auto complete option available.
-Clicking the App Icon(in the action bar) on any page navigates back to the home page. Especially useful when you are booking tickets via irctc mobile site
-Use back button for tracking waitlisted PNR's
-Table Rows are clickable and can be used to get detailed information
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to irctc or indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.
Find the cheapest fares for your journey in our app, taking the confusion out of ticket prices.
Once you've found your ticket, buy it inside the application, then collect from the station or have it delivered to your home.
Set up SMS alerts to get an instant update on any disruption to your chosen journey.
View live departure and arrival boards from your phone.
Find your nearest stations using GPS, then plan your journey home - we'll even show you where the station is on a map.
Questions, comments or suggestions?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org We're happy to hear from you and will answer all emails!
** Winner of the 2013 Mobby's Award for the best app. **
Remember the last time you tried finding train tickets and how long and difficult the process was to find the right train or fare? Finding which days a train runs on, or which class to choose, or to find availability, PNR status, routes or accurate fares is now easier! Indian rail & trains app uses the power of India’s leading trip planning site, ixigo.com to search across all train information and routes in India, with comprehensive data and an awesome user experience across all mobile devices!
With Indian rail & trains app, you can:
- Search for trains between destinations by simply typing the name of the stations / cities / towns
- Check Train availability 6 days prior and post the desired date
- Check real-time availability for over 2500+ trains running under the Indian Railways
- Find trains with train numbers and names
- Trains running status
- Rate & review trains
- Browse through routes of multiple trains to choose the most convenient option
- Receive quick PNR status updates
- Explore seat/berth maps to find convenient seats
- Get real time running status of trains
- Add trains to your Favourites to create a ready reference to plan your trip
- Redirect to IRCTC Official app for bookings
This app covers all major trains in India, including:
- Shatabdi Express Trains
- Rajdhani Express Trains
- Duronto Express Trains
- Garib Rath Trains
- Jan Shatabdi Trains
- Inter-city Trains
- Superfast Trains
- Select Passenger Trains
- Coming Soon: Local MEMU / EMU Trains, Suburban Trains
Finds availability and status for all coach classes : Sleeper (SL), Third AC (3 AC), Second AC (2 AC), First AC (1 AC), Chair Car (CC) etc.
- Northern Railway (NR), Southern Railway (SR), Konkan Railway, Eastern Railway (ER), Centrail Railway (CR), Western Railway (WR), and all other railway zones.
Indian rail & trains app provides information of all trains running across India with their current schedules, fares & routes clearly displayed for passengers to make informed decisions while planning their trips. Backed by intelligent technology, the app is very light on the phone’s memory and is available for free!
So leave your train travel worries behind with Indian rails & trains app, brought to you by ixigo.com!
Disclaimer: This app relies on public information available on relevant websites that you choose to access, at will, through the app. By using it, you are responsible for any legal implications that may arise from such usage. You'll need to visit IRCTC official website / app to make your bookings.
This app will help users to get live Running information about Indian Railway. This app will give information about
* Live Train Status
* Live Station Status
* Train Time Table
* PNR Check and Save and Train Status
* IRCTC Mobile and Desktop Login
* Erail and ETrain info with shortest route and many more...
* Find Train Location using RailRadar
***Live Link Corrected
***Last Pnr Check
The information brought to you is fetched from indianrail and related websites!...
First screen will be clear for few seconds while it Connect to indianrail,if there is proper wifi/3G/2G connection in your phone, you will get relevant infomation. !!!
You can search train services between any two stations which fall on the same direct route. You have an option to search for only Fast trains or All trains.
The search provides you with a list of trains with boarding time at source station and alighting time at destination stations.
You can press on any listed train to get full information about that specific train, like its start/in between/destination stations and time for each.
Among other features:
- You have an option to search nearby source/destination station based on phones last known Geo-coordinates (latitude/longitude)
- An option to long press on any station name to see it on a Google maps
- Look at the various routes on which suburban trains operate in Mumbai
- Swap Source-Destination stations so as to find return trains easily
- Type Source-Destination station names
- The last searched station pair gets saved for quick use in future
NOTE - This app is not designed to be used from SD cards. Please install and keep it in the device memory itself.
This app can work completely offline. The app does not connect to any server to download info and so can be used without internet.
If an internet connection is available it would be used to only display advertisements.
From this application you can get Train Schedule, Train Delays and Ticket Prices of Sri Lanka Railways. This application is developed for ICTA Sri Lanka and released under GNU/GPL. Developed by Chatura Dilan Perera.
For more information visit: http://www.govforge.icta.lk/gf/project/androidts/
*Book train tickets for any train throughout England, Wales and Scotland via our link to eastcoast.co.uk
*Plan a journey on live timetables from or to any station served by East Coast (and key connecting stations)
*Check live platform information
*View live arrivals and departures at your origin or destination station
*Access the latest delay and cancellation information
*Download train times for reference when no longer connected
*Save time by adding favourite stations for regular journeys
*Use GPS to locate your nearest station and find the next train home
*Check the status of London Underground lines.
*A full map of the London Underground, accessible even when you’re not connected.
Trains to Work and Home
- Live train departures and arrivals so you can check quickly if your train is on time before leaving home or the office
- Live platform allocation* to help you beat the scramble!
- User friendly interface which quickly highlights delayed trains
Where’s my train?
- Live location of your train
I’m on this train!
- Let family, friends and colleagues know when your train is scheduled to arrive via email and text
- ‘Tag’ the train you are on so you can follow status en-route
- Live Twitter status updates from your selected rail provider
Data is real-time departures and arrivals and shows trains within the next 2 hours within the United Kingdom.
The app does not have a journey planning facility and is for pre-planned journeys of no more than two legs.
You can also use RailCommute for all live departures and arrivals on the National Rail Network (including London Overground). It does not include London Underground information.
RailCommute is powered and approved by Network Rail Enquiries.
*Platform allocation is not available on all stations – please visit networkrail.co.uk for details.
✔ Search trains (find trains)
✔ Know train schedule
✔ Know Train running status (live/real time).
☞ This is a first ever application to list proper Indian rail/train details for LOCAL, MEMU & PASSENGER trains. Additionally, it also includes EXPRESS, SUPER FAST, WEEKLY SPECIAL etc. train details.
■ Find trains
Oops! Don’t you know the availability of trains while travelling to unknown places? Are you worried to pick right train at right time? Now! It’s time to relax and end up with your worries because this application made it easy to solve all your train related queries.
■ Train Schedule & Train Running Status
It’s really irritates especially when you don’t know about train schedule and expected/read arrival-departure train time, use Live! Train Running Status and make yourself more comfortable and feel secure while travelling to unknown places.
We ♥ to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please write to us.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways.
TAG: Indian Rail, Rail,Indian Railway Schedule, train running status, trains, stations, train inquiry, train enquiry
This application is brought to you totally free with the help of s few ads. Thank you for your understanding.
It has the following features:
- Check PNR status of your Indian Railways train ticket
- Check PNR status of all printable tickets from your IRCTC account
- Train schedule from train name or train number (including train name search and automatic save of all train schedules)
- Train map
- Trains between stations (with an option to display seat availability of all matching trains in the same page)
- Seat availability
- Running status of a train
- Arrivals and departures at a station
- Fare enquiry
- Display and save your IRCTC e-ticket/electronic reservation slip (ERS). This can also be shown to the TTE as a valid ticket with any of the recognised ID cards. Long press on a PNR and tap on "Get e-ticket/ERS" to use this option.
- Train status map
You can also enter your IRCTC username and password and it will get the ticket status of all printable tickets from your IRCTC account. All communication with your username and password is fully encrypted with SSL, RSA and/or AES encryption methods.
- saves PNR status of all tickets automatically
- save one pair of IRCTC username and password to avoid entering it repeatedly (this is saved on your phone in the app's data folder)
- saves IRCTC e-ticket automatically
- displays train arrival and departure timings for each ticket
- view status of several tickets at once
- saves train schedule automatically so it can be viewed even if network is not available
This application is for users of the Indian Railways train network only. This does not support railways of other countries.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways. Although we try our best to ensure that nothing undesirable happens with your account, we do not guarantee it and we are not liable for any action our app makes.
application and you can see the running status of train without the need of sending any SMS.
This application serves as bookmark for newly introduced service of Train Inquiry from Railyatri.
You can also use this app for accessing National Train Enquiry System (NTES) / TrainEnquiry and fetch available trains to make planning and managing your trip a lot easier. Now you have the power of access within your hands – to live status information of more than 8000 trains across the country in real time – whether you are traveling, receiving, or seeing off family and friends! No matter where you are, you can look up train schedules and status across the country. Do not let an untimely change in running schedule cost you valuable hours when it could only take minutes!
This application displays the real time status of Indian Railways' trains on all the routes. You can input any data, say train number, source, destination or any combination of these to get the status of your train.
Travellers need not send any SMS or visit any other portal to get the running status of your train. This application shows the status real-time.
We firmly believe that there is always a room for improvement, and customer feedback is most effective way to improve. So, in case of any suggestions/issues, or just to say Hi, please drop us a mail at Simplutions.email@example.com. We would be eagerly waiting for your feedback.
If you like this application, we would urge you to provide your review for this application. This would help us in providing better experience to you and and other customers would know your genuine feedback.
Note: If you are having issues with location detection please ensure you have Google Play Services installed.
Allows you to find the trains times for any Metro train service. Detects your location and displays the upcoming trains at your nearest station. Full features list below.
- Shows upcoming trains with platform numbers for your nearest or selected station
- Filter the display based on train line and direction
- Add stations to your favourites for quicker station selection and also quick views of when the train will arrive.
- Heaps of customizing settings available including 'Home Lines' which will automatically filter the display to those lines when the app starts up.
- Search for trains at any time of day and between up to 2 train lines at a time. Perform a long press on any result to set yourself a reminder.
- Click on the spinner button (on the right) any train from the main screen to set a reminder or inform other users of a train delay.
- Receive proximity notifications when you are near a station marked as your favourite. This will alert you about when you next train is and how long till it leaves.
You can now buy the premium edition of Train Trapper as an in-app purchase. The following features are included with the premium edition:
- No ads!
- The Train Trapper widget! You can now get your latest train time information right on your home screen.
The premium edition is given automatically to anyone who donated $3 or $5 through in-app purchases or the donate version which was taken off the market. If you purchased the donate version, you will need to re-install the Donate version of the app (unless you happen to still have it on your phone of course) to receive the free update.
If you enjoy using Train Trapper and want to get involved in making it even better, you can join the Beta program on Google Plus! Just search for the 'Train Trapper Beta' community on G+ or go to the Train Trapper website and follow the links.
App is always being updated with more features and enhancements to make getting around on Melbourne trains just that little bit less painful.
The app will also track the PNR status of your ticket. In case your waitlisted ticket is confirmed, the app will notify you.
You can create alerts by simply entering your PNR number.
You can also track the running status of any train at any location.
You can also download and save the train schedule and view it even when you do not have active internet connection (like when you are travelling)
Just enter your PNR number and leave all your worries about tracking the train status. This application does it for you.
You can also book / modify tickets directly from the app. Use your existing IRCTC login details to book tickets / cancel tickets.
All communication to the IRCTC is completely encrypted and secure.
To request more features, please contact the developer via email.
The features supported are
- Check PNR status of IRCTC tickets
- Train Between Stations
- Traning Running Information
- Train Schedule
- Current Boooking Availability
- Fare Enquiry
- Seat Availability