Make your family’s daily Lenten practice a digital journey around the world. Through the CRS Rice Bowl app, encounter the stories of men, women and children who are served by Catholic Relief Services—and who benefit from your Lenten sacrifices.
Take your family’s experience of CRS Rice Bowl to the next level by pairing the CRS Rice Bowl app with the Lenten Calendar found in every cardboard CRS Rice Bowl.
• Reflections for each day of Lent
• Exclusive story content from CRS’ work around the world
• Customizable tool to set Lenten sacrifice goal and track progress towards its achievement
• Meatless recipes for Fridays during Lent
• Stories and videos of people who benefit from prayers and almsgiving to CRS Rice Bowl
• Available in English and Spanish
CRS Rice Bowl is Catholic Relief Services’ Lenten faith-in-action program. Participants pray, fast, and give alms following Jesus’ call to serve the poor and vulnerable. Twenty-five percent of the Lenten alms are directed to programs fighting poverty in the United States and seventy-five percent support CRS’ humanitarian and emergency relief programs in 110 countries overseas.