It's time to think outside the bowl with the CRS Rice Bowl app. Bring Lent into your life, online, offline, anytime, anywhere. Tap into a rich spiritual experience and make the 40 days of Lent ones that will change your life–and the world.
Join the conversation this Lent with new, integrated social media features. Receive daily reflections on your device, set and track progress towards a personal Lenten goal, use simple, meatless recipes to prepare and share on Fridays throughout Lent and read and watch stories of hope from people around the world.
• Prayerful reflection for each day of Lent
• Integrated social sharing options
• Customizable tool to set Lenten sacrifice goal and track progress towards its achievement
• Meatless recipes for Fridays during Lent
• Stories and videos of people who benefit from prayers and almsgiving to CRS Rice Bowl
• Available in English and Spanish
CRS Rice Bowl is Catholic Relief Services’ Lenten faith-in-action program. Participants pray, fast, and give alms following Jesus’ call to serve the poor and vulnerable. Twenty-five percent of the Lenten alms are directed to programs fighting poverty in the United States and seventy-five percent support CRS’ humanitarian and emergency relief programs in 93 countries overseas.