Checkers Lounge 3D brings you one of the most famous board games "Checkers" (a.k.a Draughts, Dame, Dama, Damka, Шашки) to your device. Tip and slide on the screen to rotate the view in all three dimensional angles. Use two fingers to zoom in and out. Simply drag & drop the game pieces to the desired location. Play locally against friends, against the computer or against people all over the Internet. Compete with the world and improve your world ranking position. Do you make it into the top ten?
Five different Game modes:
- Human vs computer.
- Human vs human on the same device.
- Against friends over the Internet.
- Score games against random people over the Internet, competing for the world top 10 rankings.
- Friendly games against random people over the Internet, just for fun and practice (not counted for world ranking).
Configurable Checker's Game Rules:
- "Must Jump" game rule: if enabled, a player is forced to jump if one of his pieces is able to do so (disabled by default).
- "Long Distance King" game rule: if enabled, a crowned piece may move and capture along unlimited range (disabled by default).
- "Capture Backward" game rule: if enabled, a normal piece may also capture backward (disabled by default).
- True 3D graphics, allowing to view the game board from all three dimensional angles and zoom levels.
- Intuitive and natural game control (either drag & drop or select a piece with one tip, select its destination with another tip).
- "Undo" button for games vs computer, allowing to revert arbitrary moves (unlimited undo steps).
- Possibility to chat with opponent player during Internet games.
- Possibility to use own avatar picture which is displayed during Internet games and in the world top 10 table.
- "Buzz" opponent player in case he shows no reaction (vibrates his phone).
- "Rotation Lock" button to prevent undesired inadvertent 3D view rotations during game.
This game is also available for other mobile devices like Apple iPhone and Nokia phones and thus can also be played against people with such phones.
PLEASE NOTE: you need a stable Internet connection for playing online matches. Especially 2G/3G/4G Internet connections can drop frequently in certain areas and at certain times. We have no influence on that. So please use a Wi-Fi/WLAN Internet connection in case you have trouble.