The BikeBeltline app makes Triangle greenways easy. It uses GPS-synched videos to help you with navigation.
Use the app while you're on a greenway by tapping on the current location video button, or use it off the trail by tapping on a section of the BikeBeltline. When you tap on a section of the BikeBeltline, you may watch a video of the trail at that location!
• NEW: Show recent Raleigh crimes on the map
• The Cary Connection: Videos connect greenways from Raleigh to Cary to Apex
• Current location videos
• Tapped location videos
• TrailNotes: Realtime trail conditions
• Center map while moving: Constantly re-centers map while walking or riding.
• Toggle parking along greenways
• Get directions to parking
• Integrated in-app support
• Trail lengths (in miles)
• BikeBeltline Store integration
• BikeBeltline blog integration
• Current location and map zoom
• Videos for both trail directions (forward and reversed)
• Trail names
• Color-coded sections for easy navigation
The BikeBeltline app is just what you've been looking for to help you navigate and enjoy greenways around Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Clayton, Knightdale and beyond.
Thanks to @greenwayraleigh for all of the great photos.