Very Useful, But Needs Update This is an excellent app but is sorely out of date in terms of cloud usefulness, UI, and now the class location doesn't sync with Google Calendar.
I love this scheduler (Samsung S3 and Note 8) I reviewed many school schedulers, sat with my college daughter and rated eight applications. This application is user friendly, straight forward, efficient, synchronizes with your Google Calendar. My wife said, why not bypass the scheduler and post to your calendar. I replied, you can isolate your school planning and add details at the task tab. The developer listens to users. The developer is adding a widget to the application with daily classes and tasks for quick access and visual people.
So far so good! Looks awesome and was very easy to add all my info. I will give an update once classes start in August.
Highly recommended Syncs to Google calendar! Very clean simple powerful interface
Best app out there I have been using this app for a good 8 months and love it to bits. It has a great simple UI, very easy to use, and all the features I need.
New to 1.3.2
- BETA FEATURE: A new widget to display the current day's schedule (available for Android 3.0 and higher)
- Bug Fix: Add Task course dropdown will not show completed courses if showCompletedCourses is false.
- Upgraded third party libraries.
Fixes in 1.3.1
- Fixed external links in app
- Fix for class cancellations when a calendar is not selected