Lost an important file and google would not let me update older version. Please re-install with this version, and delete your old version!
Ministry School Timer is an application for timing the Theocratic Ministry School for Jehovah's Witnesses at their congregation meetings. It has the ability for the School timer to time Bible Highlights, Bible Reading, Number 2, and Number 3 Parts.
Suggestions? Leave them here
Find helpful for ministry presentations, chronometer, and examining and watchtower online, downloads, and support for meetings in the ministry.
Gradually we will be adding more languages and more options and improvements. Each month will be updated with new presentations of our Ministry and new downloads.
I will consider your suggestions and improvements.
These are just a few scenarios. You can create your own rules.
Dear users, I am aware of crash issues happen on some phones and will try my best to fix it. As this doesn't happen on my 3 devices, it makes debugging really difficult. Please bear with me while I try to fix this.
Btw, debug log only helps in understanding app behaviour but not if application crashes. Please submit the crash report when it happens. I will need your help and understanding to improve this app. Thanks.
Profile Scheduler lets you change volume, wireless and other phone settings quickly and easily.
Simply set and forget!
Activate profile by just a click or by rules : Scheduler, Location(GPS or Network [cells, Wifi, cell-id]), Calendar, Headset, Car Dock, Power, Battery Level, Wifi, Bluetooth, Orientation, Periodic Timer, or a countdown timer! You can even set the priority for the rules.
It comes with 5 default profiles: Normal, Meeting, Silent, Night and Outdoor. If you don’t like them, simply change them or create your own. You may consider the following profiles:
Car – GPS on, Bluetooth on, Wi-Fi off, screen never timeout.
Power Saver – Mobile data, WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth off, low brightness, short screen timeout, auto-sync off
The following profile settings are supported:
- Volume for ringtone, notification, alarm, media, voice and system
- Vibrate for incoming call and notification
- Phone Ringtone
- Notification Ringtone
- Airplane mode (Issue on 4.3 and 4.4)
- Mobile Data
- GPS (May not work on some phones due to Google blocking it)
- Speaker Mode
- Haptic Feedback
- Audible touch tone
- Brightness - Automatic, Default or Custom
- Screen timeout - 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, Never
- Wallpaper from Gallery or File Manager.
- Launch app
- Close app
- 2 widgets
- Support 'Volume Locker'
- Backup & Restore user data
- Option for to disable rule/whitelist
- Rule prioritization
- 12/24 hours display
- Countdown timer
- Lock active profile
- Rule prioritization
- Whitelist contacts: customise ringer/sms volume for certain contacts regardless of profile. Can be used as blacklist. (Known issue: unable to suppress vibration)
- Save location (paid version)
- Activate profile through widget (paid version)
- Profile shortcut (paid version)
We (just myself) have been trying very hard to improve this app and your support is very important. If you like the app, please help me share it with your friends.
For bug report, please refer to:
For suggestion, please refer to:
Full features and without ads:
- unlimited rules
- save location
- up to 50 whitelist contacts
- widget to activate and lock profile, activate countdown timer
- profile shortcut
Users are encouraged to try out the free version before purchase!
Follow us on Twitter @wetpalm4android.
- Management with list
- Export to other apps
- Import from other apps
You can also use a day planner application "Schedule St.".
It supports all functions of "Voice Memo(Schedule St.)".
Schedule St. can attach voice memos to your scheduled events.
You can find "Schedule St." from "View more applications".
Unlike other apps, Silent Scheduler allows you to set a different start and end time for each day and automatically silences your phone based on your weekly schedule (UNLIMITED NUMBER OF SCHEDULES). Silent Scheduler also includes an ON/OFF WIDGET.
You can create event schedules which can be saved (for example: save a schedule for the whole week when you are working, and save another schedule for when you are on holiday).
Includes On/Off widget for Silent Mode which you need to add to your home screen.
Supported in 20 languages:
中文（繁體）, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, 日本語, 한국어, हिन्दी, עברית, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Pусский, Suomi, Svenska, عربي
NOTE: If you wish to add exceptions to let important callers through when on silent, or to block unknown or unwanted callers, then download Advanced Silent Mode by Matrix Mobile Applications.
Please contact our team if you have any problems/suggestions: email@example.com
Keywords: silent scheduler, silent mode, automatic silent, silent widget, scheduler, event, event schedule, silent call, silent text, quiet call, silent, quiet, ringer, duration, widget, unlimited schedules, advanced silent mode.
Shows basic information about schools by color coded markers for Elementary, Middle and High school categories.
Now, with More Information and graphs for enrollments by race. Click on the Popup windows to dismiss.
Data from : http://nces.ed.gov/
Create a task once and it will execute automatically. Configure time and days of week when you want it to repeat. Morning, daytime, night, weekdays, weekends, you name it! Save battery by switching off unused functions when you don't need them.
Here's an example:
- Switch ringer off at night and switch it back on in the morning.
- Wake up to your favorite music by launching your internet radio app.
- Make your screen brighter during day time and keep it darker in the evening to save battery.
- Switch WiFi on when you get home and switch it off when you're off to work.
- Automatically turn off mobile data when you go to bed to save battery and turn it back on when you wake up
Phone Schedule runs in background, so once you setup your tasks, you won't need to reschedule them manually, everything is done automatically.
*** Mobile Data ***
Mobile data is available on all supported Android versions. I have tested it on stock OS. However it may not work on some phone models, it depends on the device maker.
I'm very sorry if this function doesn't work on your device, very often manufacturers block this and there's nothing i can do about it :(
*** Airplane mode ***
Starting with version 4.2(Jelly Bean) Android no longer allows third-party apps to switch airplane mode due to privacy concerns. If you have a rooted device you may be able to work around this with the help of a third-party app. Go to Settings -> My device is rooted, and then create a new "Airplane mode(root)" action.
List of supported actions:
- Silent/Vibration/Normal mode
- WiFi on/off
- Bluetooth on/off
- Airplane mode on/off
- Ringer/media/alarm volumes
- Switch ringtones/notification tones
- Launch an app
- Mobile data on/off
- Auto-sync on/off
The list of actions is continuously growing, stay tuned for updates!
- Translations: English(default), German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Bulgarian and Turkish. Contact me if you would like to translate Phone Schedule into your native language.
* Access network state, Change network state - To enable/disable mobile data
* Full internet access - for crash reports, this greatly helps to debug the app and prevent crashes
* Change your audio settings - to set silent/vibration/normal modes and change volumes
* Automatically start an boot - to start working on your tasks automatically on boot after you reboot your phone
* create Bluetooth connections, Bluetooth administration, change WiFi state - to switch WiFi and Bluetooth On and Off(No data transmission!)
* Modify global system settings - To enable/disable Airplane mode
* Prevent phone from sleeping - to execute your tasks when your phone is sleeping
* Toggle Sync on and off - to switch auto-sync
* Read external storage(Test access to protected storage)/Write to external storage - to save schedule to a file and import it
* Control Vibration - required on some devices to show action notifications(notifications are optional)
This app contains many unique articles, magical correspondences, widgets, iWitch audio lectures and access to the Heritage Witchcraft academy where students can earn a diploma and initiation into historically authentic Witchcraft.
This premium version includes additional articles, tables of reference, inline links to further information an exclusive live-links to video recordings of witchcraft school lectures.
This version is regularly updated with new information.
NOTE: This app is NOT about Wicca or Neo-Paganism. Please do not rate it based on its lack of information concerning Wicca.
More information about traditional Witchcraft can be found at HeritageWitchcraft.com
Of interest to Witchrcraft, magic, occult, magick, wicca, spells, sorcery, wizard, wizardry.
See the website for lots of info, help, and tutorials: http://androidideas.org/taskbomb
* Automate many of the things your phone can do:
- Automatic app running
- Automatically open some given file or url with some given app
- Play a song, playlist, or online stream
- Open a browser to a web page
- Automatic shortcut running
* Add-ons to do things like
- Change the volume or gently raise it at a given time
- Check if an online music stream is available
- Run SL4A scripts at a certain time
- Turn on and off Wi-Fi, Sync, and Bluetooth
* Relative scheduling system allows you to create reusable sets of tasks to run at any time.
* Snooze offered for any task or schedule you choose.
# Note: Make sure task killers aren't interfering
Task Bomb is an automation app (sometimes called "task scheduler", "job scheduler", "batch processor", etc.) that allows you to schedule apps and actions to automatically run. It's similar in function to the cron command on Linux and somewhat like an alarm clock (you can set alarms and snooze actions). TaskBomb aims to be small and simple, and leverage the power of the apps you have on your phone.
One of Task Bomb's greatest assets is its unique and flexible scheduling system that allows you to create modular, reusable schedules that can be run at any time, attached to alarms, or added to other schedules.
With home automation as a growing application of Android, this app could just be what you need to serve as a master controller for the bits and pieces you want to automate.
You can schedule things ranging from very simple:
"Play this song at 8:00 AM on weekdays."
to more complex:
"Run some scripts of mine before bed. 7 hours later start playing my favorite streaming radio station, or my second favorite one if that’s not available, or a local playlist if neither are available. Increase the volume gradually over 3 minutes. If I’m still not up after 10 minutes, switch to a playlist of sad songs."
Put another way, Task Bomb is basically an Android job scheduler. Job scheduling is sometimes synonymous with batch scheduling, although batch schedulers typically use the command line.
This app uses the internet permission in order to show ads through third party ad networks such as AdMob and MoPub. These are disabled if you purchase the Taskbomb Premium Unlocker, which can be found at http://androidideas.org/taskbomb/premium/google-play/
* 10 motifs
* lockscreen widget features(Android 4.2)
* history stores the last 30 results
* resizeable widget (Android 3.1 and later)
* changing fonts size
* setting precision the expression
CALCULATOR WIDGET used to :
- square root
- log logarithm
- mod remainder of division
- ln natural logarithm is the logarithm to the base e
- memory copy paste, you can copy and paste for example from SMS
- pi constant
- e constant
- 10 motifs (holo dark and light, purple, green, standard, black transparent, blue transparent, grey transparent, white, sky blue)
- history (stores the last 30 results)
- changing fonts size
- setting precision the expression
- actions in the history menu (delete, copy equation, copy expression, copy result)
- lockscreen widget (Android 4.2)
- resizeable widget (Android 3.1 and later)
- option show extra bar (Fn, MR, M+, %)
- option show subscripts
- option show superscripts (it shows the current result)
- option vibration
-If the calculator no longer responds to the buttons, remove the widget from the homescreen and put it again into homescreen.
-This is a homescreen widget THUS IT IS NOT meant for INSTALL ON SD CARD according to google android.
-It is a Widget! It is NOT shown in your application launcher.
holo dark, holo light, purple, green, standard, black transparent, blue transparent, grey transparent, white, sky blue homescreen
calculator pi constant calc widget parenthesis bracket layouts themes widget TO THE POWER computer settings percentage holo theme dark light
sinus cosinus tangens tg remainder of division lock screen history delete, copy equation, copy expression, copy result
lockscreen widget (Android 4.2)resizeable widget (Android 3.1 and later) option show extra bar option show subscripts option show superscripts
(it shows the current result) new Fn button
This is free, ad-supported application.
Permissions are required in order to serve advertisements and check for updates.
Advertisements help support programmer.
See PRO version ( no ads): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=makatea.pro.calculator.widget
Are you fed up with frequently changing the phone mode manually?
Then this app will make your phone smarter by changing the phone mode automatically based on configurations. You just need to set the time(start and end), day and mode(silent/vibrate/normal) then rest of the things are taken care by this app.
- Quite simple and easy to use
- No special permissions required
- Small is size (less than 400 KB)
- Last but not the least, It's FREE !!!
If you love this app, feel free to DONATE to the developers. This will help us to improve the app and come up with new such apps.
For comments/suggestions, contact "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Few Reviews: (★★★★★)
- Good app for regularly changing of profiles time to time
- Perfect, simple, functional The developer did a good job focusing on the functionality and not filling with frills. Very easy to use and just what I needed. It puts the phone in silent mode when I go to bed and turns it back on again in the morning.
- Very good Highly configurable. Since this is an Android smart phone I always use. So do not spend one night at a time during the day, there is the usual quiet tevekwnysegem never left the mute
- Perfect! Works great on LG G3. Wanted a good profile scheduler to auto-activate vibration profile from midnight to morning in certain days and this app does the job. Thank you!
- Simple and neat
- Simply good The app is kept fairly minimalist, but allows me that I can go on working days at other times between the profiles than on weekends. Had this once used other apps, but which do not really get clear with Android 5.0.1. That being said, Google has here the access possibilities further restricted so that change really except between the 3 predefined sound profiles, hardly anything is left over. This change has mastered this app here properly.
- Good jobs It make my life easier
- Very Useful, Simple I was looking for an that will mute my phone for a particular time window. This app does exactly that. Another good part is, no unwanted permissions are needed to install this app. 5/5.
- Cool app! Tiny and useful, that's what I need!)
- Does the job very well, and it's free I was looking for an app to mute the phone at different times, and dates. This one does the job well.
- Nighttime silent mode Awesome app. Don't have to remember to silence my phone at night
- Profile scheduler Just perfect, everything I need.
- Tried and tested! Working nicely! Simple and straightforward! Perfect! Thanks!
- Excellent 5 stars for this simple, effective and minimalistic application.
- Great job. They simply do the job. Occupy little space, not bothering with anything. No claims for access to anything. Thumbs Up!
- good my phone was ringing in the quite class room but now it's never happend thank you very much
- Works Been using this app for a while, has yet to disappoint :)
- Very practical application. I'm doing very well for the job. It is easy to use
- Awesome. Thanks guys Was missing my simple Sony profile scheduler. This app is even better and simpler
- Great app Was searching such an application.happy to find it.and the initial experience is good.hope it will remain the same. It could b much better if profiles include different options like sms notifications and calls.even otherwise the application is appreciable
- Excellent Yes I got what I want, Just make one time setting and forgot about profile changing. Excellent work hats off guys. Only one in Google play which is the best profile manager.
Missing some urgent job? Forget to wish birthday to your friend? Have an important call to boss @12 pm. Don't worry, here it is
EA Scheduler is an application for auto CALL, SMS and NOTE Scheduling. It's a Reminder for some important job.
►What's New in v 1.0:
1. Predefined alert tone.
2. Support latest Android 5.0 Lollipop.
3. Clock in Home Screen.
4. Comfortable UI.
Easy Apps, 2014
(A Non-Commercial Android Application Development Group)
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/easyapps2014
-Over 1,500 companies listed!
-Listings for several different countries.
-Easy to use interface.
-Online database automatically updates with new listings.
-Easily request new numbers and let us know when something goes wrong.
Use this app and find hidden deals during this time of price inflation. Is it really worth it to buy in bulk? Is that "sale" really a sale compared to the regular store you go to? These are just two examples of questions Price Compare helps answer.
Once you've created products for the app to track, simply enter a price, amount and unit at the top of the screen (see screenshots) and compare unit prices instantly in the list view. Want to update a price to an existing product in the list? Just click on it and pick your store. That's it! You're done!
Enter prices as you skim through flyers, walk down an aisle at a grocery store or while you go through your old receipts. All that info comes in handy the next time you see a supposed "sale" at the store.
The items in the list view will colour code themselves according to the price entered at the top. Green means it's a deal! Red means you've found better prices previously.
Full Version Features
- Local file backup/restore support (can be used to copy data over to another device)
- Unlimited Categories
- Unlimited Stores
- Unlimited Products
Free Version Limitations (Purchase the unlock key to remove these restrictions):
- Max 5 Categories
- Max 5 Stores
- Max 5 Products
- By entering price, amount and mass/volume you can compare against previously entered prices instantly. Conversions between imperial/metric are performed automatically
- Builtin tool recommends prices as you enter them
- Categorize products under one or more categories
- Track stores along with prices to build a price history
- Use a star rating to rate product quality when comparing across various brands
- Supports metric and imperial system for Mass (mg, g, kg, oz, lb) and Volume (mL, L, oz, gal, oz(uk), gal(uk))
- Unit count is comparisons such as 6 units in Product A vs 4 units in Product B.
- Quickly compare various quantities of items to find the best deal
- View both via $/Amount and Amount/$
- Many opportunities to compare and save, from groceries to gas, track anything that is sold by mass/volume.
Perfect for the frugal shopper, or for anyone looking for the best deals and prices. There's no need to plan ahead for a shopping trip, as all the info is already with your Android device.
How do I delete a product?
To delete a product you can go to the Manage Products screen by clicking the menu button on the main screen of the app (the one which appears when you first start the app) and pressing the menu key on the device. Once you reach the products screen you can do a long touch on the product you want to delete.
How do I delete a price from a product?
To delete a price entered on a product click on the product in either the main screen or Manage Products screen. This will take you to the Product Details screen. From there, click the History tab to show the prices. Long touch the entry you want to delete and select "Delete" from the popup menu.
- Internet access is used for crash reporting and Google Analytics
Note: School Scheduler full version has been updated to include Calendar Sync along with import/export. Buy now and save! See full version page for more details https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptopone.SchoolScheduler
School Scheduler is the perfect app to keep track of your courses, lectures and assignments for the school term. Perfect for university and college students, this app allows you to carry around your school schedule and homework info wherever you go!
Paid version with full sync functionality and other features is available from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptopone.SchoolScheduler
For Android 2.1 and up.
* Add courses and store additional optional information such as course webpage, email address, office or notes (Notes are for full version only)
* Sync functionality (Limited to 1 course in Lite version). Requires Google Calendar to be installed on the device. Check the settings options in the app to see if your device is supported.
* Mark days off or cancel individual courses or classes over a period of time.
* Add classes to a course with one-time/weekly/bi-weekly occurrences
* Import/Export your schedule to other android devices (Full version only)
* Create tasks and classes out of existing Google calendar events (Full version only)
* Identify classes for a course by tagging them as a lecture/lab/tutorial/seminar/exam (Full version only)
* Add tasks to track upcoming assignments or non-class specific chores
* Review upcoming lectures and due assignments using the handy day planner
* Dates and times are displayed in the device's locale. There's no need to learn new formats!
* Choose whether you want classes/exams/tasks to sync to calendar (exams only available in full version)
* Localized to German and Polish (based on phone language settings)
* Tablet layout support
* Now with light and dark themes
Note: Internet connection permissions needed for crash reporting and Google Analytics. Google Analytics is only used in the free version and is not included in the full version of the app.
You need to restart the free version of Price Compare after installing this key to unlock full features.
See https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptopone.pricecompare for the free version and free features
Full Version Features:
- Local file backup/restore support (can be used to copy data over to another device)
- Track unlimited categories!
- Track unlimited stores!
- Track unlimited products!