These are just a few scenarios. You can create your own rules.
Dear users, I am aware of crash issues happen on some phones and will try my best to fix it. As this doesn't happen on my 3 devices, it makes debugging really difficult. Please bear with me while I try to fix this.
Btw, debug log only helps in understanding app behaviour but not if application crashes. Please submit the crash report when it happens. I will need your help and understanding to improve this app. Thanks.
Profile Scheduler lets you change volume, wireless and other phone settings quickly and easily.
Simply set and forget!
Activate profile by just a click or by rules : Scheduler, Location(GPS or Network [cells, Wifi, cell-id]), Calendar, Headset, Car Dock, Power, Battery Level, Wifi, Bluetooth, Orientation, Periodic Timer, or a countdown timer! You can even set the priority for the rules.
It comes with 5 default profiles: Normal, Meeting, Silent, Night and Outdoor. If you don’t like them, simply change them or create your own. You may consider the following profiles:
Car – GPS on, Bluetooth on, Wi-Fi off, screen never timeout.
Power Saver – Mobile data, WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth off, low brightness, short screen timeout, auto-sync off
The following profile settings are supported:
- Volume for ringtone, notification, alarm, media, voice and system
- Vibrate for incoming call and notification
- Phone Ringtone
- Notification Ringtone
- Airplane mode (Issue on 4.3 and 4.4)
- Mobile Data
- GPS (May not work on some phones due to Google blocking it)
- Speaker Mode
- Haptic Feedback
- Audible touch tone
- Brightness - Automatic, Default or Custom
- Screen timeout - 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, Never
- Wallpaper from Gallery or File Manager.
- Launch app
- Close app
- 2 widgets
- Support 'Volume Locker'
- Backup & Restore user data
- Option for to disable rule/whitelist
- Rule prioritization
- 12/24 hours display
- Countdown timer
- Lock active profile
- Rule prioritization
- Whitelist contacts: customise ringer/sms volume for certain contacts regardless of profile. Can be used as blacklist. (Known issue: unable to suppress vibration)
- Save location (paid version)
- Activate profile through widget (paid version)
- Profile shortcut (paid version)
We (just myself) have been trying very hard to improve this app and your support is very important. If you like the app, please help me share it with your friends.
For bug report, please refer to:
For suggestion, please refer to:
Full features and without ads:
- unlimited rules
- save location
- up to 50 whitelist contacts
- widget to activate and lock profile, activate countdown timer
- profile shortcut
Users are encouraged to try out the free version before purchase!
Follow us on Twitter @wetpalm4android.
Create a task once and it will execute automatically. Configure time and days of week when you want it to repeat. Morning, daytime, night, weekdays, weekends, you name it! Save battery by switching off unused functions when you don't need them.
Here's an example:
- Switch ringer off at night and switch it back on in the morning.
- Wake up to your favorite music by launching your internet radio app.
- Make your screen brighter during day time and keep it darker in the evening to save battery.
- Switch WiFi on when you get home and switch it off when you're off to work.
- Automatically turn off mobile data when you go to bed to save battery and turn it back on when you wake up
Phone Schedule runs in background, so once you setup your tasks, you won't need to reschedule them manually, everything is done automatically.
*** Mobile Data ***
Mobile data is available on all supported Android versions. I have tested it on stock OS. However it may not work on some phone models, it depends on the device maker.
I'm very sorry if this function doesn't work on your device, very often manufacturers block this and there's nothing i can do about it :(
*** Airplane mode ***
Starting with version 4.2(Jelly Bean) Android no longer allows third-party apps to switch airplane mode due to privacy concerns. If you have a rooted device you may be able to work around this with the help of a third-party app. Go to Settings -> My device is rooted, and then create a new "Airplane mode(root)" action.
List of supported actions:
- Silent/Vibration/Normal mode
- WiFi on/off
- Bluetooth on/off
- Airplane mode on/off
- Ringer/media/alarm volumes
- Switch ringtones/notification tones
- Launch an app
- Mobile data on/off
- Auto-sync on/off
The list of actions is continuously growing, stay tuned for updates!
- Translations: English(default), German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Bulgarian and Turkish. Contact me if you would like to translate Phone Schedule into your native language.
* Access network state, Change network state - To enable/disable mobile data
* Full internet access - for crash reports, this greatly helps to debug the app and prevent crashes
* Change your audio settings - to set silent/vibration/normal modes and change volumes
* Automatically start an boot - to start working on your tasks automatically on boot after you reboot your phone
* create Bluetooth connections, Bluetooth administration, change WiFi state - to switch WiFi and Bluetooth On and Off(No data transmission!)
* Modify global system settings - To enable/disable Airplane mode
* Prevent phone from sleeping - to execute your tasks when your phone is sleeping
* Toggle Sync on and off - to switch auto-sync
* Read external storage(Test access to protected storage)/Write to external storage - to save schedule to a file and import it
* Control Vibration - required on some devices to show action notifications(notifications are optional)
Unlike other apps, Silent Scheduler allows you to set a different start and end time for each day and automatically silences your phone based on your weekly schedule (UNLIMITED NUMBER OF SCHEDULES). Silent Scheduler also includes an ON/OFF WIDGET.
You can create event schedules which can be saved (for example: save a schedule for the whole week when you are working, and save another schedule for when you are on holiday).
Includes On/Off widget for Silent Mode which you need to add to your home screen.
Supported in 20 languages:
中文（繁體）, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, 日本語, 한국어, हिन्दी, עברית, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Pусский, Suomi, Svenska, عربي
NOTE: If you wish to add exceptions to let important callers through when on silent, or to block unknown or unwanted callers, then download Advanced Silent Mode by Matrix Mobile Applications.
Please contact our team if you have any problems/suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: silent scheduler, silent mode, automatic silent, silent widget, scheduler, event, event schedule, silent call, silent text, quiet call, silent, quiet, ringer, duration, widget, unlimited schedules, advanced silent mode.
Are you fed up with frequently changing the phone mode manually?
Then this app will make your phone smarter by changing the phone mode automatically based on configurations. You just need to set the time(start and end), day and mode(silent/vibrate/normal) then rest of the things are taken care by this app.
- Quite simple and easy to use
- No special permissions required
- Small is size (less than 400 KB)
- Last but not the least, It's FREE !!!
If you love this app, feel free to DONATE to the developers. This will help us to improve the app and come up with new such apps.
For comments/suggestions, contact "email@example.com"
Few Reviews: (★★★★★)
- Good app for regularly changing of profiles time to time
- Perfect, simple, functional The developer did a good job focusing on the functionality and not filling with frills. Very easy to use and just what I needed. It puts the phone in silent mode when I go to bed and turns it back on again in the morning.
- Very good Highly configurable. Since this is an Android smart phone I always use. So do not spend one night at a time during the day, there is the usual quiet tevekwnysegem never left the mute
- Perfect! Works great on LG G3. Wanted a good profile scheduler to auto-activate vibration profile from midnight to morning in certain days and this app does the job. Thank you!
- Simple and neat
- Simply good The app is kept fairly minimalist, but allows me that I can go on working days at other times between the profiles than on weekends. Had this once used other apps, but which do not really get clear with Android 5.0.1. That being said, Google has here the access possibilities further restricted so that change really except between the 3 predefined sound profiles, hardly anything is left over. This change has mastered this app here properly.
- Good jobs It make my life easier
- Very Useful, Simple I was looking for an that will mute my phone for a particular time window. This app does exactly that. Another good part is, no unwanted permissions are needed to install this app. 5/5.
- Cool app! Tiny and useful, that's what I need!)
- Does the job very well, and it's free I was looking for an app to mute the phone at different times, and dates. This one does the job well.
- Nighttime silent mode Awesome app. Don't have to remember to silence my phone at night
- Profile scheduler Just perfect, everything I need.
- Tried and tested! Working nicely! Simple and straightforward! Perfect! Thanks!
- Excellent 5 stars for this simple, effective and minimalistic application.
- Great job. They simply do the job. Occupy little space, not bothering with anything. No claims for access to anything. Thumbs Up!
- good my phone was ringing in the quite class room but now it's never happend thank you very much
- Works Been using this app for a while, has yet to disappoint :)
- Very practical application. I'm doing very well for the job. It is easy to use
- Awesome. Thanks guys Was missing my simple Sony profile scheduler. This app is even better and simpler
- Great app Was searching such an application.happy to find it.and the initial experience is good.hope it will remain the same. It could b much better if profiles include different options like sms notifications and calls.even otherwise the application is appreciable
- Excellent Yes I got what I want, Just make one time setting and forgot about profile changing. Excellent work hats off guys. Only one in Google play which is the best profile manager.
- Management with list
- Export to other apps
- Import from other apps
You can also use a day planner application "Schedule St.".
It supports all functions of "Voice Memo(Schedule St.)".
Schedule St. can attach voice memos to your scheduled events.
You can find "Schedule St." from "View more applications".
- Edit text
- Management with list
- Export to other apps
- Import from other apps
You can also use a day planner application "Schedule St.".
It supports all functions of "Text Memo(Schedule St.)".
Schedule St. can attach text memos to your scheduled events.
You can find "Schedule St." from "View more applications".
See the website for lots of info, help, and tutorials: http://androidideas.org/taskbomb
* Automate many of the things your phone can do:
- Automatic app running
- Automatically open some given file or url with some given app
- Play a song, playlist, or online stream
- Open a browser to a web page
- Automatic shortcut running
* Add-ons to do things like
- Change the volume or gently raise it at a given time
- Check if an online music stream is available
- Run SL4A scripts at a certain time
- Turn on and off Wi-Fi, Sync, and Bluetooth
* Relative scheduling system allows you to create reusable sets of tasks to run at any time.
* Snooze offered for any task or schedule you choose.
# Note: Make sure task killers aren't interfering
Task Bomb is an automation app (sometimes called "task scheduler", "job scheduler", "batch processor", etc.) that allows you to schedule apps and actions to automatically run. It's similar in function to the cron command on Linux and somewhat like an alarm clock (you can set alarms and snooze actions). TaskBomb aims to be small and simple, and leverage the power of the apps you have on your phone.
One of Task Bomb's greatest assets is its unique and flexible scheduling system that allows you to create modular, reusable schedules that can be run at any time, attached to alarms, or added to other schedules.
With home automation as a growing application of Android, this app could just be what you need to serve as a master controller for the bits and pieces you want to automate.
You can schedule things ranging from very simple:
"Play this song at 8:00 AM on weekdays."
to more complex:
"Run some scripts of mine before bed. 7 hours later start playing my favorite streaming radio station, or my second favorite one if that’s not available, or a local playlist if neither are available. Increase the volume gradually over 3 minutes. If I’m still not up after 10 minutes, switch to a playlist of sad songs."
Put another way, Task Bomb is basically an Android job scheduler. Job scheduling is sometimes synonymous with batch scheduling, although batch schedulers typically use the command line.
This app uses the internet permission in order to show ads through third party ad networks such as AdMob and MoPub. These are disabled if you purchase the Taskbomb Premium Unlocker, which can be found at http://androidideas.org/taskbomb/premium/google-play/
- A simpler and refreshing design.
- View schedule in a view-type of your choice
- Experience an easier registration feature for schedule, to-do and anniversary
- 700 free stickers.
- Weather information and more.
※ Updated Calendar app (v.3.1.2) is available in Android OS 4.0 and after.
* Schedule management never stops wherever I am.
A smarter NAVER Calendar app, ensures you not to forget important schedule with pre-alerts, not to mention appointment, holiday and lunar calendar management!
Lose yourself in the fun of decorating your calendar with cuddly stickers but never lose important appointment! Check the schedule registered on PC even on your mobile and input new schedules and appointment on the go.
1. Schedule, anniversary and to-do, managing all at once!
Easily manage your daily to-dos, let alone the schedules that you need to keep track of. Don’t be stressed out about confusing lunar calendar anniversary that changes every year. Leave everything up to NAVER Calendar!
2. Alerts that ring at the right time & moment
Register easily-forgettable anniversaries to your calendar and it will help you to keep track of lunar calendar anniversaries on the right day.
3. Single touch to compose schedule!
Tap and hold dates on ‘View by month’ to register schedule, to-do and anniversary.
4. View schedules in a view-type of your choice
Fix your schedule to a ‘list-view’ to have a big picture of your entire schedule and ‘time-view’ when you wish to manage your schedule per time.
5. Shifting calendar
Swipe vertically in calendar to move to a desired month. If you also want to check the last and first day of the month, swipe to move without detaching your fingers from the screen.
6. Exciting stickers and category setting
You can categorize each schedule/ anniversary type with different colors for a convenient use and give uniqueness to your schedule with various stickers.
As many as 270 stickers are provided to you for an ultimate excitement of decoration.
7. Check schedules right away through Widget on your phone
With today/calendar/list/to-do type Widget, you can simply check every day schedules even on your smartphone. .
Adjust transparency and select among 6 different styles of Widget.
8. Weather information
Check weekly weather forecast in monthly view and see current weather condition in daily view.
9. Manage to-dos simply with checklist
Swipe to right to handle a to-do as completed and left to delete! You can easily create to-do group as well!
Don’t forget approaching anniversary with D-day. Your everyday will become more special.
11. Managing together: shared calendar
You can co-manage your calendar with members including your friends, lover, family members and colleagues by sharing.
Time table is a must-have item for students and moms. Have your time table on Widget and view schedule all at a glance.
13. Easy-sync with other calendars
You can simply import schedules in default calendar of your phone with a single click.
14. Import Facebook friend’s birthday
Check the birthdays and anniversaries of your family and friends on ‘Anniversary’ tab and send congratulatory message!
15. Support different time zones
When you are abroad or scheduling with friends in overseas, you can simply adjust the time zone to register the schedule.
Should you face any problem or inquiries while using the app, please contact NAVER Calendar Customer Service Center (https://m.help.naver.com/support/service/main.nhn?serviceNo=5620).
★ A user interface intuitive and simple:
We show the most useful information on screen but providing access to all their information with one touch.
★ 6 views clear timetable and elegant:
Views clear without excessive ornaments: monthly, weekly, calendar, daily, event list, we adapt to your needs.
★ 7 Widgets: Customizable and easy to use:
Customizable, mixes easily with the home screen or lock screen with a variety of widgets: weekly list, month, day, week or next 7 days.
Notifications, alerts or popup alarms, you will not miss any appointments!
- Over 40 icons and colors for your events.
- Types and priority to organize your events and tasks
- 6 views unique calendar (month, month in full screen, day, week, week schedule, calendar day)
- 7 beautiful and easily customizable widgets (also for the lock screen)
- Popup Event: see data without leaving the calendar view.
- Weather Forecast.
- Synchronization with cloud and other calendars.
- Variety of repeating rules for your events.
☎ Need help or want to share your comments with us? You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
App is based on Pomodoro timer concept, but also gives you possibility to organize your workplan and manage tasks. Pomodoro technique uses a timer to break down work into intervals (traditionally 25 minutes in length), separated by short breaks.
Here is why you should download this app. Scheduler provides:
-Easy-to-use intuitive interface.
-List of tasks you need to do. You can add, delete, assign colors and default work time to them, reorganize order of tasks.
-Setting workflow: set how long you will work on task, how long will be the rest, how many worksessions it will take you to reach long break interval and finally how long this interval will be.
-Convenient action menu in notification: you can stop timer, restart it, skip current interval or mark current task done and proceed to the next one.
-Fully customizable design - you can choose any from 3375 color-combinations you like.
-Different sound signals for work- and rest-period start notification.
-Statistics of how long have you been working on each task + complex statistics of your work results.
-List of already accomplished tasks to make you be proud of yourself :)
New features will be added.
App contains advertisement, which can be switched off by one-time in-app purchase. By doing it you support further app development.
If you want to make a contribution and translate Scheduler to your language - let me know.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. The app isn't connected with Francesco Cirillo.
Application allows to create a schedule that is repeated weekly and do the typical action for you. As example: in the night you don't want to receive e-mail messages, so you turn of all data at the evening. You wake up at 7:00 AM, so you phone can turn on WiFi at this time. Between 8:00 an 10:00 you are in your way to work - active bluetooth in your car will be very useful. This way you can also save some battery.
Droid Scheduler allow to manage following services:
- APN Data (Mobile network data)
- HotSpot (NOTE: WiFi and HotSpot cannot be active at the same time)
- Airplane Mode (No support for Android 4.2 and newer - denied by the system)
- Screen brightness
- Ringer volume
- Notification volume
- Unlimited number of schedule configured.
- One time schedules - removed/disabled automatically after fired.
- Postponing events
- Shows list of generated event for next week.
- Ability to disable any events that is going to happen (event will be skipped).
- Automatically set ringer mode to 'silent' or 'vibrate' depending on configuration.
- Widgets give you ability to switch services on/off and shows nearest events.
- Reset ringer after call - restores previous ringer value after the call. Some devices changes the ringer volume to incorrect value after the call. Droid Scheduler is not causing this issue - some native device application is. Droid Scheduler is just fixing it.
- Polish/English languages support.
- Bluetooth headset connection notification. Device is turning on screen for short period of time when the Bluetooth headset is connected or disconnected.
NOTE 1 (APN configuration)
Android doesn't allow to turn of turn off mobile network data from application code (for security reason). This program is changing some APNs data to disable the connection. If you want to uninstall the application make sure the APN is enabled - in other case you will need to change APN setting manually to restore mobile network data.
NOTE 2 (Flight mode)
Some devices requires to enter PIN code when leaving Flight mode - so switching off Flight mode in such case is not automated. You can made it automated by disabling SIM card PIN protection, but keep in mind that such configuration is not safe.
Please email me, If you have any problem or improvement idea - features requested by group of people are very likely to be implemented :)
Searched as / keywords: Power Scheduler, Schedule, APN, WiFi, Bluetooth, Brightness, Ringer volume, Ringer profile, Battery save, Flight Mode, Airplane Mode, Power management, Power Control, APN Toggle, WiFi Toggle, Bluetooth Toggle
Lost an important file and google would not let me update older version. Please re-install with this version, and delete your old version!
Ministry School Timer is an application for timing the Theocratic Ministry School for Jehovah's Witnesses at their congregation meetings. It has the ability for the School timer to time Bible Highlights, Bible Reading, Number 2, and Number 3 Parts.
Suggestions? Leave them here
★Featured on LifeHacker, RedmondPie, and AndroidTapp★
SmartSilence is a new silent mode scheduling app that allows you to easily plug in times during the week you want your phone to be silenced or on vibrate. When that time is over, the phone will simply go back into the mode it was in before. Plug in your work hours, your class hours, and any meetings, and the app will do the rest for you, every week. You can deactivate any of the schedules at any time with the click of a button.
Most importantly, SmartSilence was designed to be easy to use, with a simple and easy to look at interface. Create your silent schedule with no second-guessing or having to look at a Help menu.
NOTE: If you are having any issues with the schedule not activating, it is most likely because your phone has been turned off since you started the schedule, which cancels the schedules. This will be fixed in a future update, but all it takes for now is simply opening up the app after the phone is turned back on. Once the app is opened it will sync the phone back with all silence schedules again automatically.
What is in the Pro version?
SmartSilence Pro includes the ability to add one-time events as well, such as an interview or a one-time meeting. Plug it into the app while you are thinking about it, that way you don't have to make yourself try to remember to turn the phone on silence when the time comes. Once the event passes, it automatically deletes it from your schedule.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: How can I set a silent schedule for overnight?
A: If you set a schedule with an end time that is before the beginning time, the schedule is created to go overnight. As an example: if you want the phone to silence every Tuesday night from 10pm to every Wednesday morning at 8am, you set the schedule to Tuesdays (not Wednesdays) from 10pm to 8am. In the schedule list view, it will say (overnight) by the time to indicate the schedule will go overnight.
Q: The app says 'Click to get started' with an arrow that points to the settings menu. How do I create a schedule?
A: This is a bug with devices with smaller screens that also have their firmware updated to 4.0+. The arrow should be pointing to a '+' button. Simply press the menu button on your device and press 'Add' to bypass this until this is fixed with the next update.
No need to press on the day to see the note, it is easy to use and very useful for people with limited time.
Short press to view the tasks of day desired.
Long to add or modify the event of the day or the button with the three dots in the title box to remove the keypress event, tasks or alarms that day.
Change the color of your calendar to your taste!
Change the font size of your notes as you like!
* Choose your favorite font!
* You can choose your alarms in your device dictate voice-dos!, Go to Settings and activate it.
Use this app and find hidden deals during this time of price inflation. Is it really worth it to buy in bulk? Is that "sale" really a sale compared to the regular store you go to? These are just two examples of questions Price Compare helps answer.
Once you've created products for the app to track, simply enter a price, amount and unit at the top of the screen (see screenshots) and compare unit prices instantly in the list view. Want to update a price to an existing product in the list? Just click on it and pick your store. That's it! You're done!
Enter prices as you skim through flyers, walk down an aisle at a grocery store or while you go through your old receipts. All that info comes in handy the next time you see a supposed "sale" at the store.
The items in the list view will colour code themselves according to the price entered at the top. Green means it's a deal! Red means you've found better prices previously.
Full Version Features
- Local file backup/restore support (can be used to copy data over to another device)
- Unlimited Categories
- Unlimited Stores
- Unlimited Products
Free Version Limitations (Purchase the unlock key to remove these restrictions):
- Max 5 Categories
- Max 5 Stores
- Max 5 Products
- By entering price, amount and mass/volume you can compare against previously entered prices instantly. Conversions between imperial/metric are performed automatically
- Builtin tool recommends prices as you enter them
- Categorize products under one or more categories
- Track stores along with prices to build a price history
- Use a star rating to rate product quality when comparing across various brands
- Supports metric and imperial system for Mass (mg, g, kg, oz, lb) and Volume (mL, L, oz, gal, oz(uk), gal(uk))
- Unit count is comparisons such as 6 units in Product A vs 4 units in Product B.
- Quickly compare various quantities of items to find the best deal
- View both via $/Amount and Amount/$
- Many opportunities to compare and save, from groceries to gas, track anything that is sold by mass/volume.
Perfect for the frugal shopper, or for anyone looking for the best deals and prices. There's no need to plan ahead for a shopping trip, as all the info is already with your Android device.
How do I delete a product?
To delete a product you can go to the Manage Products screen by clicking the menu button on the main screen of the app (the one which appears when you first start the app) and pressing the menu key on the device. Once you reach the products screen you can do a long touch on the product you want to delete.
How do I delete a price from a product?
To delete a price entered on a product click on the product in either the main screen or Manage Products screen. This will take you to the Product Details screen. From there, click the History tab to show the prices. Long touch the entry you want to delete and select "Delete" from the popup menu.
- Internet access is used for crash reporting and Google Analytics
You need to restart the free version of Price Compare after installing this key to unlock full features.
See https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptopone.pricecompare for the free version and free features
Full Version Features:
- Local file backup/restore support (can be used to copy data over to another device)
- Track unlimited categories!
- Track unlimited stores!
- Track unlimited products!
School Scheduler is the perfect app to keep track of your courses, lectures and assignments for the school term. Perfect for university and college students, this app allows you to carry around your school schedule and homework info wherever you go!
Note: If you are upgrading from the free version, the data should transfer over to the full version automatically on first startup.
For Android 2.1 and up.
* Add courses and store additional optional information such as course webpage, email address, office or notes
* Sync your classes and tasks to Google Calendar (Requires Google Calendar application to be installed on the device)
* Mark days off or cancel individual courses or classes over a period of time.
* Import/Export your schedule to other android devices
* Create tasks and classes out of existing Google calendar events
* Add classes to a course with one-time/weekly/bi-weekly occurrences
* Identify classes for a course by tagging them as a lecture/lab/tutorial/seminar/exam (Full version only)
* Add tasks to track upcoming assignments or non-class specific chores
* Review upcoming lectures and due assignments using the handy day planner
* Choose to display times in both 12-hour and 24-hour formats
* Dates and times are displayed in the device's locale. There's no need to learn new formats!
* Choose whether you want classes/exams/tasks to sync to calendar (exams only available in full version)
* Localized to German and Polish (based on phone language settings)
* Tablet layout support
* Now with light and dark themes
* Homescreen widget to view schedule for current day
Note: Internet permission needed for crash reporting.