Love this idea for this App for shopping. One thing that would be very super cool to see later. This is just a idea and would be faster is a way to scan to add all the info other then the price for you. I have seen shopping apps that have that. Which gives you all the information. Only hard to figure which place was the better price. Also a way to ad sales from the regular everyday price so when the sale is over. You only see the best price over all and would keep your regular price for the item. Just a few ideas to make a super great app even bett
Please Continue Development There appears to be a bug when a category is created then later edited- both unique, or duplicate categories remain on first page, but not under manage categories or when adding a new item. Also consider to add US quart measure and sub-categories as an option to make complex category names less hassle for user to enter. Perhaps a user option to switch Metric/Imperial/US units. Purchased key! Thank you
Very expensive This is essentially cripple ware as it is not very useful with only 5 stores. Two dollars is expensive for such a simple application.
Incomplete it should show item price in the store and compare it with other stores for the same item
Lovely I've been looking for this apps. However it will be great if we can compare by different shop as well.
Use another app I use mComparePrices app, it's a better
- Paid version may now backup/restore Price Compare data to their local file system (you can use these backups to move data between devices)
- Read/Write Android permissions required for backup/restore functionality.
- Free version can now use all weight/volume/unit types available in app.
- Free version now limited to 5 items (to compensate having access to all unit types)
- Updated Android Support Library
Compare prices & deals across leading online shopping websites & nearby stores
Personal Digital Assistant. Price Comparison, Fashion Recommendations in any app