CryptoWallet is an end-to-end crypto banking and commercial solution.
- Seamless navigation through the crypto exchange, wallet, and debit card setting features.
- Generous affiliate program that lets users earn crypto as they go, so you can make money while you spend it.
- Smooth, intuitive UI that makes crypto more accessible than ever.
- Customize your app to show only the currencies you’re using and hide the rest.
- Get 24/7 customer support in X different languages including English, Spanish, Russian, South Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Hindi
- Top up with a credit card, wire transfer, or existing cryptocurrency funds.
- Begin trading crypto instantly with no KYC required for crypto funds.
- Buy and trade high-cap cryptocurrencies using crypto or fiat currencies.
- CryptoWallet was licensed in Estonia under FIU License Number FRK 000131, allowing CryptoWallet to provide cryptocurrency storage to customers in full legal compliance.
- Estonia FIU License Number FRV000143 allows us to offer direct crypto to fiat trading as well as inter-cryptocurrency exchange services.
CryptoWallet debit card:
- Spend your crypto in all major outlets using the CryptoWallet debit card - CryptoWallet is now operational in 40 million locations and counting.
- Withdraw funds from ATMs worldwide for instant access to your crypto and fiat funds.
- Use your card to purchase goods and services in stores and online.
- Higher limits than other prepaid FinTech card providers
Digital assets currently supported:
Bitcoin (BTC),Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XPR), Litecoin (LTC), Neo (NEO), Tether (USDT) and Stasis (EURS).
Fiat currencies currently supported:
US dollar (USD), Euro (EUR), British Pound Sterling (GBP).
Privacy and Security:
CryptoWallet is cryptographically secured by BitGo, a licensed custodian and world leader in digital asset security. CryptoWallet is licensed to facilitate the trade of cryptocurrencies and is a legally compliant entity. User data is securely stored on private single-tenant cloud architecture.
CryptoWallet does not require KYC to simply use the exchange with pre-existing crypto funds.