MOA spotting scope allow you to make out details over long distances. This is a big benefit during target practice. Using the MOA spotting scope with reticle, you can confidently identify where you need to adjust the impact point and make the appropriate adjustment on the rifle scope.
MOA spotting scope is configurable. You can save three differents configuration and change over them quickly.
- Full calibration reticle.
- Save your calibration.
- Get better targets
- Two kind of reticles.
- MOA and MIL
- install the app on android phone
- attach the phone to the spotting scope
Turn on your phone
- turn spottingscope to desired magnification and make sure stay there (if not decalibrate your app)
- add MOA on vertical plan till matches your MOA reticle from riflescope (used at least 10 MOA to target for better accurate calibration)
- for fine tuneup use the power zoom from your app to fine tunup
Do the same on Horizontal plan
- change the thickness of crosshair to desired setup
- change the size of numbers
- change the color on reticle
- when exit setup your settings will be autosaved only in the paid version.
- for MIL calibration choose MIL reticle (right bottom icon) and follow the above setting
- Mark your spottingscope power zoom for further shooting sessions.
- if you change magnification on spottingscope you have to redo the calibration on app.
- One click for load slot configuration, long click for save slot configuration
If you would like to add a new functionality to this app, please write to the developer's email with your suggestions.