Erg Tracker displays and graphs workout information from your Concept 2 Online Logbook.
The main screen shows an overview of your training to date. From there you can graph your meters rowed by week.
Other screens allow you to graphically see your improvement over time and to plan your next workout by reviewing your personal best and previous two results for a given time or distance.
You can visualize your progress by graphing your results for a given set-distance or fixed-timed workout over time.
The world's best app for tracking rowing workouts.
Simply log your time and distance and watch your stats improve!
Designed with Concept 2 rowers specifically in mind, but perfect any rower that reports time and distance in meters,
Cloud sync & other features coming soon. Feature requests and feedback are welcome - email email@example.com
ErgData is a free application designed to run on newer Android devices. ErgData can connect to a PM5 monitor using Bluetooth Smart. When using a PM3 or PM4 monitor, it requires a USB cable and a USB OTG adapter to connect the Android device to a Concept2 Indoor Rower. Not all Android devices support USB connection to a PM3 or PM4, so please check the compatibility list below or test your device before purchasing cables or a cradle for your device. Once connected, it provides additional rowing statistics, stores and displays your workout results, and uploads your workouts to the Concept2 Online Logbook. It also offers the enhanced visibility of a backlit display.
■ Displays your rowing data in real time.
■ Offers a choice of two screens:
1. Screen similar to your Performance Monitor (showing choice of watts, calories or current pace) plus two additional pieces of data from the list below.
2. Screen showing:
■ Logs all your rowing workouts, including intervals, splits and heart rate information.
■ Uploads workouts directly to the Concept2 Online Logbook.
■ Displays your workout information on a color, backlit screen, so you can see your rowing information in a darkened room.
■ Displays weight-adjusted scores.
■ Allows you to view different units on your monitor and device (for example, you can display watts on the device while viewing average pace on the monitor).
■ Indoor Rower and SkiErg Finder access for when traveling
■ Displays weight-adjusted scores.
■ Concept2 Indoor Rower (any model) with a PM5 monitor updated with beta firmware version 18 build 4 or SkiErg PM5 beta firmware 718 build 4 or later
■ Android phone or tablet with Bluetooth Smart
■ Concept2 Indoor Rower (any model) with a PM3 or PM4 monitor:
PM3—updated with firmware version 315 or 108 or later
PM4—updated with firmware version 318 or 29 or later
■ 1. Android Concept2 cable (available from Concept2), part number 2781 for $10.00 (includes an
interface cable as well as a cradle to hold your Android smartphone)
2. USB Cable and a USB OTG (On-The-Go) Adapter (available from Amazon, Monoprice and other
online vendors). For smartphones, Concept2 recommends part number 1093 Smartphone Cradle for
■ A compatible Android device with a firmware version that supports USB Host mode. To test compatibility, use the “USB Host Diagnostics” app available free from the Google Play Store. If the USB Host Diagnostics pass all tests, then ErgData for Android will work.
The following versions support USB Host mode:
Android 3.2 Honeycomb API Level 12 or higher should work but no testing has been done by Concept2. Use the USB Host diagnostics to check.
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
Please note that Concept2 cannot guarantee compatibility with any particular device. Manufacturers frequently make changes that may disable ErgData, or you may have an earlier version than we tested. Some devices may require additional steps or special hardware to make it work, and some will never work.
See http://www.concept2.com/service/software/ergdata/android-requirements for Device Compatibility table.
Note: ErgData will not function properly if a LogCard is in the monitor. Remove any LogCard before using ErgData.
Please visit www.concept2.com for ErgData FAQs and How to Use information.
Brand new test that determines gym users Aerobic Fitness Levels
Following the release of the most reliable and easy to use aerobic fitness test - The Multistage Fitness Test (also known as the 'bleep test') – sports coach UK now bring you a new fitness test using an indoor rowing machine.
Developed by sports coach UK, the lead agency for coaching in the UK, the Rowing Fitness Test app is designed to give gym users and personal trainers a quick and easy measure of aerobic fitness.
Rowing has become a very popular form of physical activity, as well as a competitive sport. Rowing ergometers can be seen in most gymnasia and provide a whole body workout requiring the ability to sustain a high aerobic capacity. An incremental maximal oxygen uptake test (VO2max test) provides the best indicator of an individual’s aerobic fitness. VO2max has also been found to be a very strong predictor of 2000-metre rowing performance.
This test works when a person incrementally increases their stroke rate until the desired stroke rate cannot be maintained. The stroke rate is controlled by a series of bleeps. These bleeps start slow, but get progressively faster. The rower stops when they cannot maintain the desired stroke rate, and the time at which they stop provides a good indicator of their maximal oxygen uptake (20-50ml/kg/min).
The Rowing Fitness Test app includes written instructions and a video demonstration of how to use the app, and a table explaining the results. All you need is to perform the test on a rowing ergometer (ideally Concept 2) and a set of headphones.
Full instructions of how to use the app
Health and Safety information
Multiple profiles for Male and Females
Supporting information about VO2 max
Graphical display of past results
Links to Facebook and Twitter
This crew & rowing specific strength and conditioning program focuses on the aspect of this sport that includes:
- Upper body development
- Lower body development
- Aerobic capacity
- Power, speed, and endurance
- Injury prevention
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Find fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
Losing weight & living a healthier lifestyle can be challenging...yet, never before has weight management been as easy as it is with the Runtastic Libra scale and the compatible Libra app! We help you set a healthy, realistic goal, whether you’re looking to lose a few pounds, reduce your body fat or gain muscle. Turn your goals into results & achieve a healthy balance with Runtastic Libra.
The Runtastic Libra app works in perfect combination with the Runtastic Libra scale, which helps you get to know your body composition. This ideal duo is designed to reliably support your weight loss and muscle building plans by measuring your body weight, body fat percentage, bone & muscle mass and more. Keep track of your weight progress & pursue your dream body step by step.
The best part: Just like with other Runtastic apps, all data measured by Runtastic Libra is integrated into your personal Runtastic account. Your measured body metrics are transferred to your user profile on Runtastic.com each time you weigh-in. This ensures that you can conveniently access all your health & fitness data at once, and we can calculate your calories burned during other Runtastic activities even more accurately.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Get familiar with important body metrics, such as: weight, body fat, bone mass, muscle mass, body water content & more (in combination with the Runtastic Libra scale)
* Calculation of your daily calorie allowance based on your activity level and personal stats (including weight, height, age, etc.)
* Define, set & reach your goals, such as: weight loss, muscle weight gain or reducing body fat
* Wireless data transfer from the Runtastic Libra scale to your smartphone
* MyFitnessPal integration: Sync your weight measurements with your MyFitnessPal account
* Save your body metrics and progress on Runtastic.com
There’s even more! Thanks to energy-saving Bluetooth Smart technology, all data measured by the Runtastic Libra scale is directly transferred to your smartphone/tablet to provide you with a practical overview & analysis. What are you waiting for?
Whether you finally found the motivation to lose weight or whether you’re preparing for your next fitness challenge - the Runtastic Libra app is just what you need!
Download the Runtastic Libra app today & get to know your body!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Use our workout tracker to earn points and level up. Complete Quests for bonus points. Earn badges by reaching milestones.
2. Make friends with other Fitocrats. Follow them, give them props, and leave comments. Participating in a fitness social network will increase motivation.
3. Become more awesome.
★ An App of the Year by Men's Journal ★
★ Winner of Mashable's Innovation Index for Health & Fitness ★
Fitocracy motivates and empowers you to succeed at fitness and level up in real life. We make exercise fun! Track your workouts, earn points, unlock achievements, beat quests, and slay the laziness dragon. Join the best fitness community on the planet and become the person you were meant to be.
"This fitness tracker and bodybuilding/strength app is magical, revolutionary, and most importantly, life changing. Get FITOCRACY."
"Fitocracy is like Facebook but it will make you a better person: harder, faster, stronger."
"As a free CrossFit and bodybuilding community, FITOCRACY is unmatched"
"After a little over two months of using Fitocracy I gained 15 pounds of muscle mass. I've never been called cut before in my life until a few weeks ago. The app makes it all the more amazing."
"Fitocracy is a genius idea. It takes the addictive leveling system of games such as Pokemon or Call of Duty and combines it with your workout. You start at Level 1, and each workout you do, depending on its difficulty, rewards you with points that eventually cause you to level up. It's motivation enough to watch how many points each workout will give you, then to try to top the points you earn each time you workout."
"Fitocracy is the best free app that I've found. Whether you're bodybuilding, looking for a strength routine, or trying to loose weight you'll find someone who's done it before."
"I never thought I'd get a flat tummy until finding a weight loss and strength routine on Fitocracy"
"I promise you, no other service will motivate you to stay in shape more than this one will. It's the best cardio app I've ever used, I can't believe FITOCRACY is free."
"I've tried RunKeeper, MyFitnessPal, Runtastic, and several bodybuilding, strength, and CrossFit apps. There is no better free workout tracker than Fitocracy."
"Fitocracy helps you track your workouts and gives you the strength and motivation you need to... well... get better at strength. The strength is in the Fitocracy community"
"CrossFit and strength training with Fitocracy helped me lose weight fast"
• Powerful workout tracking: track hundreds of exercises, log circuits and supersets, save routines, and more
• Embark on an epic adventure: Unlock achievements to visualize your progress. Take on quests to push yourself and take on new challenges.
• Be inspired: Follow other Fitocrats to get daily inspiration and join in on conversations.
GET MORE AT WWW.FITOCRACY.COM
• Get support and motivation from our amazing community of Fitocrats just like you
• Your workouts are always synced between the web and the Android app
• Automatically post your progress to Twitter and Facebook (optional)
• Browse other users' profiles and find out what works for people just like you
"It’s about time someone created a RPG for fitness" - TechCrunch
"...the best example yet of a digital domain applying the basics of games to getting in shape." - The Globe And Mail
"...provided me with a motivational breakthrough." - Kotaku
bodybuilding, fitness, crossfit, abs, exercise, gym, running, tracker, tracking, workout, strength, cardio, lifting, fitocracy, weighttraining, weight training, workout tracker, gym log, gym logger, bodybuilding
We took the task of logging your WODs and created an insanely beautiful experience, making it the best Fitness Application in the Android Market.
With our latest version we are rising the bar for the WOD logging applications once again. With the new WODBook you can have access to your Box right at your fingertips at any time. This is the definitive tool for enhancing your Box community spirit. Share your activity with your Box members and compare your results with the world. Fitness competition has never got better.
If you are one of those people who can not get enough, we are including the Pro version for you, adding the following special features:
- theWOD Machine:
This is the ultimate workout generator tool! This is not a random WOD generator or a WODs database, this is a smart and dynamic system which will learn from your logs and RMs to generate WODs specially for you!
Fully customizable, scalable and with a deck of cards mode included, theWOD Machine is the most complete and powerful workout generator tool available in the market!
If you are traveling, or can not make it to your Box, or just for the fun, theWOD Machine is for you!
- Search your Activity by exercise:
This is the best way to analyze your past workouts. Improve your WODs programming by analyzing your past by exercise.
- Have access to Public Daily WODs:
You can have access to all of the Daily WODs posted by any Box working with WODBook.
- Search Daily WODs by exercise:
Public Daily WODs gets even more interesting when you can do a search by exercise.
- 1 Rep Max Calculator:
We are including 7 different formulas for helping you calculate the RMs. for your personal records. Brzycki, Epley, Lander, Lombardi, Mayhew et al., O’Conner et al., Whaten, choose the one which works best for you.
- Fully customizable Tabata, Stations and EMOM timers. With the most complete collection of timers we got you all covered.
- Attach photos to your results, when creating Daily WODs, or Benchmark WODs.
- Unlimited Box creations: Create as many Boxes as you want, use this feature to create different training groups or even competition leaderboards.
Get WODBook and start tracking your workouts today!
Full list of features:
- See your Box Activity, compare your results with your Box members.
- theWOD Machine - Smart WOD generator and Deck of cards.
- Daily WODs Whiteboard.
- Get WOD feeds from your Box.
- Get Daily WODs from all the Boxes working with WODBook.
- Join your Box or create your own if it doesn't exist.
- Track your daily WODs by adding them to your WOD Calendar.
- Enter results and notes for your tracked WODs.
- Attach photos to your results.
- Share your results with your Box, or use Facebook, Twitter or Google+
- Keep track of your favorite WODs.
- Keep track of your benchmark WODs.
- Search your activity by exercise.
- Search Daily WODs by exercise.
- Manage your personal records.
- User Profile - Total finished WODs, Favorite WODs, Benchmark WODs and data analysis .
- Get scales of your personal records.
- Visualize your personal records progress history.
- 1 Rep Max calculations for your records - including 7 different formulas
- Track your results for the benchmark WODs ( Girls, Heroes, Travel WODs, Opens ).
- Instructional videos for some of the best benchmark WODs and exercises.
- Create your own benchmark WODs and share them to your Box.
- Your data will be synced in real time across all of your devices.
- Track and visualize each of your benchmark WODs history.
- Training Timers are included ( StopWatch, Amrap, Tabata, Stations, EMOM ).
Note: WODBook is not authorized or endorsed by CrossFit Inc.