Erg Tracker displays and graphs workout information from your Concept 2 Online Logbook.
The main screen shows an overview of your training to date. From there you can graph your meters rowed by week.
Other screens allow you to graphically see your improvement over time and to plan your next workout by reviewing your personal best and previous two results for a given time or distance.
You can visualize your progress by graphing your results for a given set-distance or fixed-timed workout over time.
The world's best app for tracking rowing workouts.
Simply log your time and distance and watch your stats improve!
Designed with Concept 2 rowers specifically in mind, but perfect any rower that reports time and distance in meters,
Cloud sync & other features coming soon. Feature requests and feedback are welcome - email firstname.lastname@example.org
ErgData is a free application designed to run on newer Android devices. ErgData can connect to a PM5 monitor using Bluetooth Smart. When using a PM3 or PM4 monitor, it requires a USB cable and a USB OTG adapter to connect the Android device to a Concept2 Indoor Rower. Not all Android devices support USB connection to a PM3 or PM4, so please check the compatibility list below or test your device before purchasing cables or a cradle for your device. Once connected, it provides additional rowing statistics, stores and displays your workout results, and uploads your workouts to the Concept2 Online Logbook. It also offers the enhanced visibility of a backlit display.
■ Displays your rowing data in real time.
■ Offers a choice of two screens:
1. Screen similar to your Performance Monitor (showing choice of watts, calories or current pace) plus two additional pieces of data from the list below.
2. Screen showing:
■ Logs all your rowing workouts, including intervals, splits and heart rate information.
■ Uploads workouts directly to the Concept2 Online Logbook.
■ Displays your workout information on a color, backlit screen, so you can see your rowing information in a darkened room.
■ Displays weight-adjusted scores.
■ Allows you to view different units on your monitor and device (for example, you can display watts on the device while viewing average pace on the monitor).
■ Indoor Rower and SkiErg Finder access for when traveling
■ Displays weight-adjusted scores.
■ Concept2 Indoor Rower (any model) with a PM5 monitor updated with beta firmware version 18 build 4 or SkiErg PM5 beta firmware 718 build 4 or later
■ Android phone or tablet with Bluetooth Smart
■ Concept2 Indoor Rower (any model) with a PM3 or PM4 monitor:
PM3—updated with firmware version 315 or 108 or later
PM4—updated with firmware version 318 or 29 or later
■ 1. Android Concept2 cable (available from Concept2), part number 2781 for $10.00 (includes an
interface cable as well as a cradle to hold your Android smartphone)
2. USB Cable and a USB OTG (On-The-Go) Adapter (available from Amazon, Monoprice and other
online vendors). For smartphones, Concept2 recommends part number 1093 Smartphone Cradle for
■ A compatible Android device with a firmware version that supports USB Host mode. To test compatibility, use the “USB Host Diagnostics” app available free from the Google Play Store. If the USB Host Diagnostics pass all tests, then ErgData for Android will work.
The following versions support USB Host mode:
Android 3.2 Honeycomb API Level 12 or higher should work but no testing has been done by Concept2. Use the USB Host diagnostics to check.
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
Please note that Concept2 cannot guarantee compatibility with any particular device. Manufacturers frequently make changes that may disable ErgData, or you may have an earlier version than we tested. Some devices may require additional steps or special hardware to make it work, and some will never work.
See http://www.concept2.com/service/software/ergdata/android-requirements for Device Compatibility table.
Note: ErgData will not function properly if a LogCard is in the monitor. Remove any LogCard before using ErgData.
Please visit www.concept2.com for ErgData FAQs and How to Use information.
2. The best available smartphone resources (GPS, barometer pressure sensor, accelerometers, weather & elevation services, etc.) are used to achieve the best accuracy.
3. % braking energy can be viewed (user option) to give insight into how hard you brake into a turn.
4. Routes are plotted and graphed in the app, in real time with option for audio speech.
5. Route paths are color scaled in real time based on the users preference. One click changes the scale: power, speed, elevation, % grade, cadence or heart rate (with Bluetooth HRM) to map where on the ride significant events occurred.
6. A screenshot of the statistical data with the color coded map along with the raw data files (.csv .gpx and .tcx formats) can be easily emailed. .tcx format includes key parameters (speed, power, elevation, cadence, heart rate, etc.) to allow uploading to other analysis programs such as Garmin Connect, Training Peaks, Strava, Golden Cheetah, Google Earth, etc.
7. The accuracy of the power meter has been tested against state of the art, major brand named power meters.
8. Without calibration (only entering rider's weight and choosing bicycle type), average power for a given ride typically correlates to within 15% (with no drafting) of a conventional power meter.
9. Wind speed and direction effects are included! (with internet connection using local weather information, drafting effects not included).
10. Several default bicycle types are available to choose from, or bicycle weights and coefficients can be customized.
11. The app will run in the background.
12. English and Metric Units available. Set in user preference menu. English, German, Spanish, French language support.
13. Reload ride data to show progress and compare rides.
1For a list of ANT+ compatible sensors, visit www.thisisant.com/directory. Note that an ANT+ enabled mobile phone is required. See www.thisisant.com/consumer/ant-101/ant-in-phones/ for details.
See F.A.Q. at http://www.innovative-app-designs.com/ for more detail.
***NOTE*** For some phones when the screen is turned off, the phone's accelerometers are disabled and the cadence data may be unavailable. This limitation has been documented in a number of other apps including pedometers. Using the screen lock feature can bypass this.
* For best results, prior to riding, under menu>preferences, select the phone's handlebar mounting orientation (portrait or landscape). If carrying in a jersey back pocket, set relative to the phone's orientation compared to looking forward at the handlebars.
* The cadence RPM and averages are tuned to power strokes detected from the phone's low power accelerometers while moving (i.e. not back-pedaling, downhill/coasting, etc.) and is more accurate as the power output increases above 1W/kg.
* The cadence sensitivity can be adjusted under menu>preferences. The default 'nominal' setting has so far produced the best sensitivity while minimizing spurious high readings.
* Noise may be observed in instantaneous readings depending on riding conditions (such as rough or off-road), riding styles, rider's power to weight ratio, and phone hardware.
✓ New : Support for Android Wear
✓ New : Support for Bluetooth 4.0 (low energy) cadence/speed sensors
✓ Map engine updated for an improved rendering especially on high resolution devices
✓ Load turn instructions for imported GPX
✓ Support for Bluetooth 4.0 (low energy) heart rate straps
✓ Synchronisation - plan a route on your tablet, synchronise and follow it on your phone
✓ Turn instructions : the app indicates you when to make a turn
✓ Rotating map : the map follows your direction to have the upcoming area always on top
✓ Audio Feedback – BikeComputer Pro informs you about your average speed, the current elevation, the remaining distance on trail, your climbing speed, your heartrate and training zone, when you have lost the actual trail and other information
✓ Import GPX tracks or POIs and follow the track of a friend on the map
✓ Navigate home! When you explore a new area or are in holidays use this feature to get immediately a route calculated which leads you home
✓ Take photos or set waypoints during your ride
✓ Search and add locations to your route
✓ Use the barometric sensor to achieve exact elevation change data (if your devices features it)
✓ Modify the font size of the offline map and the font size of the driving values
✓ Continue any session, also after reboot/battery change
✓ Offline routing – you can plan your session also offline
✓ Connect to Polar Bluetooth 2.0 straps and experience your heartrate while driving
✓ Plan your route! Touch the map where you want to go. BikeComputer Pro will calculate a route with distance, elevation and elevation profile for you and will save the route to follow it while riding
✓ Adjust the GPS sensitivity as you want, which means you can determine in which intervals the GPS values are refreshed
✓ Arrange and setup your session values as you want and the app saves this order
✓ Additional driving values as number of currently used satellites, accuracy of the GPS signal and the direction according to the GPS position
✓ BikeComputer Pro is of course ad-free
You can import your sessions from the free version as well.
If you change your phone, backup your session to SD card and restore them on the new phone or use the synchronisation!
Brand new test that determines gym users Aerobic Fitness Levels
Following the release of the most reliable and easy to use aerobic fitness test - The Multistage Fitness Test (also known as the 'bleep test') – sports coach UK now bring you a new fitness test using an indoor rowing machine.
Developed by sports coach UK, the lead agency for coaching in the UK, the Rowing Fitness Test app is designed to give gym users and personal trainers a quick and easy measure of aerobic fitness.
Rowing has become a very popular form of physical activity, as well as a competitive sport. Rowing ergometers can be seen in most gymnasia and provide a whole body workout requiring the ability to sustain a high aerobic capacity. An incremental maximal oxygen uptake test (VO2max test) provides the best indicator of an individual’s aerobic fitness. VO2max has also been found to be a very strong predictor of 2000-metre rowing performance.
This test works when a person incrementally increases their stroke rate until the desired stroke rate cannot be maintained. The stroke rate is controlled by a series of bleeps. These bleeps start slow, but get progressively faster. The rower stops when they cannot maintain the desired stroke rate, and the time at which they stop provides a good indicator of their maximal oxygen uptake (20-50ml/kg/min).
The Rowing Fitness Test app includes written instructions and a video demonstration of how to use the app, and a table explaining the results. All you need is to perform the test on a rowing ergometer (ideally Concept 2) and a set of headphones.
Full instructions of how to use the app
Health and Safety information
Multiple profiles for Male and Females
Supporting information about VO2 max
Graphical display of past results
Links to Facebook and Twitter
This crew & rowing specific strength and conditioning program focuses on the aspect of this sport that includes:
- Upper body development
- Lower body development
- Aerobic capacity
- Power, speed, and endurance
- Injury prevention
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Find fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
Based on the maps you can always orientate yourself, even in the wild - without data connection.
• follow your trip on the map and see distance, speed and all other relevant data
• plan a route by setting points on the map, BikeComputer calculates the track and the distance
• move waypoints of the route using drag'n'drop and discover new trails or unknown roads that you've always wanted to try ...
• show an elevation profile for the planned route
• set your home on the map and experience always the current (beeline) distance to it
• no need to login or register
• download the map files from inside the app with which you are able to track completely offline. Featuring maps from all over the world!
• When having finished a trip, review your sessions and post them to Facebook, tweet them to Twitter or export them as GPX
• If you change your phone, you can backup your sessions to the sd-card and restore them on the new phone!
• Of course featuring also the english unit system!
/* cycling, biking, tracking, fitness, roadbike, mountain Bike, cycle computer, speedometer, speed gauge*/
- small app size and memory usage
- accurate speed and distance measurement
- map view and statistics for current recording
- adjustable target pace (minutes/km interval)
- MET method calculated calories
- records can be saved
- overall statistics (contains also not saved tracks)
- clean and intuitive interface
- free with no ads
GPS Cycling Ride Bike is 100% free application, every service in GPS Cycling Ride Bike is 100% available.
Track your runs and rides with GPS Cycling Ride Bike, monitors statistics of your cycling. While cycling, track your speed, time and distance. This GPS Cycling application is everything you need for leisure rider, bmx rider, or professional mtb racer. GPS Cycling Ride Bike supports more than 5030 different devices. GPS Cycling Ride Bike application is translated in three languages (Italian, English and Serbian) in near future will be more!
☆ We do not save your coordinates or share them. We are using your coordinates only to display your route graphically, to count speed and measure distance.
☆ We use login data only for graphical display and binding data to your profile.
☆ More personalization options for easy GPS Cycling.
☆ More statistical data about GPS Tracking.
☆ More interaction with the user, and more options while cycling.
☆ Save data about your previous Cycling and preview on web (optional).
GPS Cycling Ride Bike – GPS Cycling, Map My Ride, Mountain Biking, GPS Tracking, Live GPS tracking and Road Bike Tracker.
☆Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/Eclard
This is the first version (v1.4) of GPS Cycling Ride Bike application. ☆Rate and leave a comment, it will mean a lot to us!
Thank you. :)
Kręć Kilometry includes also multiple features you can use during both trainings and recreational bike rides.
PRIZES AND BICYCLE RACKS
- Take up challenges, complete them and collect awesome rewards.
- Bump up your city’s position in rankings. Help it win designer bicycle racks by riding with the app! That way you can contribute to your city’s beauty and safety of its bikers.
TRACK YOUR ACTIVITIES
- Track your own routes and discover new ones from our database.
- Sum up the duration of your trainings, distances, burned calories and much more.
- Analyze your results on a statistics page of your profile.
- Control your heart rate by integrating the app with a heart rate monitor (the application uses Bluetooth 4.0 technology).
SET YOUR GOALS AND TAKE UP CHALLENGES
- Create your own challenges or pick them and more from the available list. Complete them individually or together with your friends.
- Decide which challenge fits you best: time, distance or calories.
- Make your monthly plan: choose your time, distance, number of activities or burned calories.
TROPHIES AND LEVELS
- Take up challenges, complete them and collect awesome trophies.
- Time spent with application on trainings gives you points, which help you reach new level.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
- Find out who of your friends have already joined our community.
- Choose one of three types of statuses and tell others: what you are currently doing, what you would like to do or that you are about to get on a bike.
- Share your activities and experiences on Facebook (the app won’t publish anything by itself – you decide what you would like to show).
Please note that having your GPS running can drain your battery, so remember to turn it off after your workout.
Are you a novice rower looking for some great drills to improve your rowing or a coach or coxswain that would like their crew to see how to perform a drill? Maybe you are new to the sport and want to get ahead of the curve. You will find this app to be one of the most useful you will ever own. Each drill is animated for the purpose of making it a drill easy to learn by watching how it is done. Can be used for both sweep and sculling. Easy to use interface.