Ads ads ads The layout and constant ads are annoying. I love the work but had to delete the app asap. Yes I know there is a paid version but you ads shouldn't be in any version.
I don't understand What is the purpose of this app? It confuses me
Great venue for promoting graphic art An art graphics gallery in my tablet.
Content looks like it is being censored by Behance now.
Good concept, poor app development. The stability of your app is ridiculous. It looks decent but is beyond buggy, which, considering that your company (Behance) is full of techy professionals, is ridiculous. I click on an image to view it in better detail, and the app crashes, etc. Too many bugs to consider keeping.
- RevMob removed
- Completely removed authentication
- Graphic issues fixes
- Bug fixes
* Temporarily removed authentication
* Optimised for tablets
* Rounded image graphical issues
* Poll question
* Other graphic and bug fixes
* Minor security bux fix
* Login, comment, appreciate, create and manage own collections, follow news from activity feed
* Redesigned, fresh new look
* Minor bugs fixed
* More Google Android Design Guidelines implementations