Free, Helpful Features for Your Credit:
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Weekly updates of credit scores and reports
• Daily monitoring of your TransUnion credit report
• Push notifications for credit alerts
• Personalized recommendations
• Tools to track all your reported accounts in one place
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Cleaner, redesigned layout
• Upgraded dashboard quickly highlights key changes to your credit profile
• Easy-to-read list of your alerts and notifications
We’ll be continuing to update our app in the next few months with new features. Stay tuned!
CREDIT KARMA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
• Wall Street Journal
• USA TODAY
Credit Karma is both a free consumer service and a personalized marketplace. We provide more than 35 million people with free credit scores, reports and credit monitoring, and we specialize in helping you find financial products that fit your specific needs. We believe that taking charge of your credit and reaching your financial goals go hand in hand. To learn more, visit www.creditkarma.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is Credit Karma really free?
A: Yes. Credit Karma will never ask for your credit card information.
Q: Will accessing my credit report hurt my credit?
A: No. Checking your own score does not negatively impact your credit score.
With our safe and secure app, you can monitor the real cost of your credit cards, loans and mortgage and get unbiased advice to help you take action and save money. Plus, see how your credit score has changed over time and learn how you can protect or improve your financial standing. There are no fees and no credit card is required.
Credit Sesame—Smarter financing for your world.
EASILY MANAGE YOUR CREDIT AND LOANS WHEREVER YOU ARE
• Track your credit score every month for FREE
• Protect yourself from credit and identity theft with free credit monitoring
• Get analysis of your existing credit and loans
• Save money and earn rewards by applying for a new balance transfer or rewards credit card
• Looking to purchase a home? Our Home Buying Power feature can tell you how much home you can actually afford
• Find new mortgage and home refinancing options
• Save money with our unbiased recommendations
• Online or on-the-go, your mobile and web accounts are always in sync
YOUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY ARE OUR PRIORITY
• Bank level encryption practices ensure that with Credit Sesame, your information is always safe
• Your account and personal data is protected with a unique four digit PIN
• Mobile access to your account can easily be deactivated from your CreditSesame.com profile page if your mobile device is lost or stolen
AS FEATURED IN...
• The Wall Street Journal
• The New York Times
• NBC’s TODAY Show
• CNN Money
Get your Experian® Credit Score, plus so much more! Use the new freecreditscore.com™ app for Android™ to get notified when there’s a change to your credit, see how your Score changes over time, set credit goals, and use the Score Planner to understand how life events could positively or negatively affect your Credit Score. With enrollment in freecreditscore.com, members can now enjoy true hands-on Credit Score Monitoring on Android.
Not a member yet? Download the app for free, explore our credit education content, estimate your Experian Credit Score with our Score Planner, or sign up for a 7-day free trial membership to get your Experian Credit Score to see all the benefits of membership (credit card required). After trial, full membership is just $9.99 per month if you love it, or cancel anytime directly in the app with just a few taps.
The revolutionary freecreditscore.com app for Android gives members unlimited access to their interactive Experian Credit Score and Credit Report. Tap, spin and interact with your full credit picture in a completely re-imagined way.
• Experian Credit Score – See your Score history on an interactive graph to gain insights into how and why your Score is changing. Find out which factors are helping and hurting your Score.
• Credit Summary – The Credit Summary Wheel can help you easily see the five key areas that most influence your Experian Credit Score to help you better understand your credit.
• Score Planner™ – Our interactive Score Planner lets you see how various credit decisions, like applying for a loan or paying off debt, could positively or negatively affect your Experian Credit Score. Score Planner is available to members and non-members.
• Credit Monitoring & Alerts – We alert you to any key changes such as new credit accounts opened in your name, an address change or inquiries on any of your accounts. Get notified when there is a change to your credit or your Score, or when your monthly credit statement is available.
• Credit Reports & Monthly Statements – As a member, you get unlimited access to your Experian Credit Report where you can see details on all your credit accounts, and your Monthly Credit Statement, a monthly snapshot of all your vital credit information.
• Identity Protection – We work to keep your identity your own with daily identity theft monitoring, dedicated Fraud Resolution Support to help you handle any suspicious activity, and a $50,000 Product Guarantee.* Membership includes access to a live Fraud Resolution Representative 7 days per week.
• Credit Resources – We offer the latest credit information you need to help understand your Credit Score including: Videos and a Credit Glossary.
If you’re already a freecreditscore.com member, just sign in with your Username and Password. Understanding your credit has never been easier with freecreditscore.com for Android.
*Due to New York state law restrictions, the freecreditscore.com Guarantee cannot be offered to residents of New York.
Equifax Places on your Android device utilizes your GPS location to show you:
- Equifax Credit Score™: Average credit scores in your area
- Fraud Index: The frequency of identity fraud in your area
- Credit Rankings: How your credit measures up to others in your area
Want more? With an eligible Equifax product, you can also:
- Lock and unlock your Equifax credit file*
- View alerts about key credit file changes
- Check your Equifax Credit Score–anywhere, anytime
- Get one-stop protection if you ever lose your wallet
…all from your Android device! Try it for FREE now.
Equifax Credit Rankings™ and Equifax Fraud Index™ are trademarks of Equifax Inc.
*Locking your credit file with Equifax Credit Report Control will prevent access to your Equifax credit file by certain third parties, such as credit grantors or other companies and agencies. Credit Report Control will not prevent access to your credit file at any other credit reporting agency, and will not prevent access to your Equifax credit file by companies like Equifax Personal Solutions which provide you with access to your credit report or credit score or monitor your credit file; Federal, state and local government agencies; companies reviewing your application for employment; companies that have a current account or relationship with you, and collection agencies acting on behalf of those whom you owe; for fraud detection and prevention purposes; and companies that wish to make pre-approved offers of credit or insurance to you.
Credit Manager will calculate the payment schedule, and will calculate the outstanding balance of the loan. You will always know how much you have left to pay and how much you are ahead of schedule.
- The calculation of the payment schedule (Standard / Anuitet)
- Keeping statistics on completed payment
- Calculation of the outstanding balance on the loan
- A reminder of the next payment (only Credit Manager PRO)
- (NEW) Changing the interest rate (only Credit Manager PRO)
- Protection against accidental deletion of important loans
- (NEW) Blocking access to the data by password (only Credit Manager PRO)
Mint Bills is from the creators of TurboTax, Quicken, QuickBooks, and Mint.
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Best Apps of 2013
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money
Our app keeps your bills, money, & budget in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due and pay them on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance with 1 easy click
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See & track all your bills, accounts, & cash in one centralized place from your mobile device
• Receive alerts when cash is low and credit limits are near
• Take action on alerts & notifications from your wear device
• Add the Mint Bills widget to your home screen for one-tap access to your bills
The Mint Bills app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again, paying overdraft or late fees, or exceeding your monthly budget – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. No stamps, no phone calls, no late fees, no hassle.
The Mint Bills mobile app keeps it all together in once central place. Personal finances & budgeting can get complex - with multiple credit cards, bank accounts, insurance accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a bill payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand with your personal finances.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a personal 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely with one easy click.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages & emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the app
2. Securely connect your personal finance accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies
We support thousands of banks so you can track your cash flow, including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, and more! You can monitor all of your personal finance accounts, stay on top of your money, budget, see cash balances, mortgages, loans, bills, and keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions like USAA (bank/credit card & insurance), and Navy Federal Credit Union, as well as all the most popular credit cards such as Discover, American Express, Capital One, Citibank, and Chase. You can also track insurance providers such as State Farm Insurance, GEICO, and more!
Mint Bills is provided by Intuit Mint Bills, Inc., an authorized delegate of Intuit Payments Inc. in Washington State.
Credit improvement is the first step if you are planning to buy a home, re-finance a loan or make another major purchase such as a car. This guide is a credit booster ‘bible’ and reveals everything you need to know to improve and protect your credit rating.
Here are just SOME of the information you will find inside...................
★ 3 top credit agencies and how to keep tabs on them.
★4 ways the credit bureau's look at your lending history - and how important each view is.
★3 ways to boost your credit score (and it's not just paying your bills).
★10 steps to protecting your identity from thieves who may destroy your credit on their joyride across the country.
★4 steps to take right away if you think you've been a victim of identity theft. It may not be too late.
★5 common credit mistakes you may commit if you don't know about them in advance.
★How not having any debts may actually hurt your credit score karma.
★How to dispute bad marks on your credit report.
★After you contact the credit bureau about an error in your credit report, make sure you contact these people next.
★The truth about "free credit reports" online.
★3 ways to start building up trust after a major credit disaster.
★When to consider declaring bankruptcy.
★5 organizations that can help you when you're in over your head.
★When you should fear credit repair companies.
★6 common scams some credit repair companies try and pull.
★How to use your bank as an ally in your fight against bad credit.
★5 ways to curb your spending habit.
★How to automatically cut down on your spending without beating yourself up.
★6 ideas for adding extra dollars to your monthly income.
★4 steps to preparing ahead of time for financial emergencies.
★The secret to changing the way you think about money.
★7 most common reasons why credit scores are lowered.
★3 reasons why change in your life is not always a good thing.
★How a simple phone call may help out your credit.
★When a "late fee" is easily waived.
★The secret to setting short-term goals to repair your credit yourself.
★When seemingly small differences in credit scores can have a huge impact on the interest you pay.
★How to set your finances on autopilot.
★When refinancing is the best option.
★What you should always know before talking to a lender.
★How to encourage a potential lender to look at you instead of your credit rating.
★How to make paying your bills easier on yourself.
★How you can take advantage of being a student while trying to repair your credit.
★The secret to handling student loans (and when you may be able to award yourself a six month grace period on paying your bills).
★When to take out a loan to repay your debts.
★Which "cash advance" agencies to stay away from (or you risk destroying your credit).
★6 ways to handle the stress of being in debt.
★credit score monitor.
And there's MUCH more ..................
All this credit boostin' information is yours for just $10.77.
Monitor & Protect Your Credit, Quickly and Conveniently
Our app starts at the Dashboard, which shows you your current TransUnion credit score and seamlessly connects you to a variety of credit information categories like alerts, accounts and inquiries.
With the TransUnion Mobile App you can:
- Check your TransUnion credit score to see where you stand
- Learn what’s influencing your TransUnion score, so you can take positive action
- Get alerts of critical TransUnion credit report changes to help protect against ID theft
- Immediately block & unblock access to your TransUnion report, right from your device
- See your credit accounts to get a complete and up-to-date picture of your credit history
- Review credit inquiries to see if others have applied for credit in your name so you can protect against credit fraud
- View public records associated with your name to discover liens and get the latest on legal proceedings
- Verify your personal information to ensure timely and accurate communication
Join More Than 11 Million TransUnion Credit Management Product Users
TransUnion Interactive, Inc. is the consumer subsidiary of TransUnion, a global leader in credit information and information management services, which maintains credit histories on approximately 500 million consumers around the globe.
Enter any credit card number and Credit Card will tell you:
- whether or not it's valid by using Luhn's algorithm
- country where the card was issued
- name of the entity that issued the card
- type of card (EX. debit/credit, visa electron...)
- entity's office phone number
Use Credit Card to validate a card before performing any transaction, great for merchants.
It’s easy. Just enter some basic info and watch your refund add up. TaxCaster uses the same tax calculator found in TurboTax.
KNOW YOUR TAXES
Use an estimate from TaxCaster to get a quick read on your taxes before you prepare your tax return, adjust your paycheck withholdings so you take home more money, or plan ahead so you pay less tax.
FIND THE BEST TAX PRODUCT FOR YOU
TaxCaster doesn’t prepare your taxes. Based on your info, we’ll recommend the right TurboTax product for you.
From the makers of TurboTax
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
Why wait? Sign up today!
Standard messaging rates apply.
Our free money manager automatically prioritizes your budgets and goals, suggests routine payments to meet your savings targets, tracks your savings progress and reminds you of upcoming due dates! There's no easier way to save money on Android.
Looking for the Ad-free Donate Version? Click here: http://goo.gl/LPwys
NOW THE #1 MONEY SAVING APP ON GOOGLE PLAY!
"Love love love this.. I see my goals in real time with how much money I will need to save monthly, weekly, & daily. . It makes me feel my goals are more achievable..." - B. Gajdos
"By far, one of the friendliest apps out there. Easy to use and a perfect way to sock some money away for large or small goals without annoying bloat." - A. Griffin
MONEY MANAGEMENT FEATURES
• Set a PIN and enable the App Lock to secure your financial information!
• Quick overview shows exactly how much money to save for all goals!
• Create unlimited budgets and savings goals in over 65 different foreign currencies.
• Split your goals & bills into daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly required amounts.
• Highly customizable notifications remind you of your savings goals and progress.
• Create repeating payments to automatically track automatic payments from your bank account.
• Home screen widgets provide easy tracking and 1-click access to your budgets and goals.
• English, Spanish, Italian, French & German supported.
PERSONAL FINANCE USES
• Budget money for vacations, track your future property taxes, save for school tuition, etc.
• Track your personal finances such as savings, bill payments and other expenses.
• Manage your money simply, goals, bills and budgets are split into easy regular payments.
• Create budgets to pay off your credit cards, expenses, mortgage or other debts.
SAVE MONEY SAFELY
Your privacy is safe, Saving Made Simple does not require any personal information whatsoever. Our app requires no bank account information nor any connections to your financial institutions.
Rest assured, if your phone is lost or stolen your financial accounts will not be at risk!
THE NEW WAY TO SAVE MONEY
Saving money doesn't have to be complicated. Personal finance apps like Mint, EasyMoney and Money Lover, are good, but they don't focus solely on helping you save money. Saving Made Simple is unbeatable when it comes to saving money simply and stress-free.
Never worry about your personal finances again! Download the #1 personal finance and money saving app on Android now!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Where are the widgets?
A: Make sure the app is not installed on the SD Card, widgets only work if the app is installed on the internal storage.
Q: The app's installed on internal storage, but widgets aren't enabled?
A: If you're using the free version, you must Share the app socially (tweet, Facebook like, Google +, etc.) with your friends before widgets are enabled. Once you share, please wait 10 seconds for the app to confirm your kind gesture.
Now you can check your credit score for free using the MyScore Android app on Google Play! We provide a free trial and unlimited credit monitoring from all three major credit bureaus. We offer unlimited access to all three credit reports and credit scores and complementary credit monitoring to ensure you are not a victim of fraud and identity theft. Download our new free app today and check your scores and reports!
With the MyScore app you will receive:
■ Free 3-Bureau Report and Scores from Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion
■ Customize your alerts to be notified of key changes to your credit file
■ Dedicated ID Theft Assistance and Insurance
■ Credit Score Monitoring with Custom Alerts
■ Social Security Number Monitoring - Receive an alert if your SSN is found on suspected Internet trading sites.
What is a credit score?
A credit score summarizes your entire credit report information into one number. This number is calculated by a mathematical equation that evaluates many types of information from your credit report at that particular credit-reporting agency. By comparing this information to the patterns in thousands of past credit reports, scoring identifies your level of credit risk. Your score tells a lender how likely you are to repay a loan, or make credit payments on time. The higher your score is, the better chance you have of getting the credit you apply for.
How is my credit score used?
Credit scores are one of the main tools creditors, employers, insurance and finance companies rely on to determine your creditworthiness. Your score is a quick snapshot that is often used when credit decisions are made quickly. Creditors may also obtain your full credit report, to access more detailed information to aide their decision on your level of risk.
Each of the national credit reporting agencies, Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion, also offers industry-specific scores and methods to check credit. An industry-specific credit report score allows lenders in the various industries to better assess certain factors in your credit file. For instance, a lender in the automotive finance industry might request a score model that more closely evaluates your auto loan payment history. The actual score is based on the credit data available in your file with that credit reporting agency, and may vary from one to another. Your credit score rating may also vary, depending on the credit report score model requested (Auto specific, mortgage, etc).
How is my credit score calculated?
There are many types of score factors that can have a positive or negative effect on your score. The factors are listed in order of the degree to which they affect your score negatively, meaning that the factor listed first is what most decreased your score. Some examples of score factors include but are not limited to:
• Too many inquiries (how often you apply for credit)
• Too many serious delinquencies (how timely your account payments are)
• Too many recently opened accounts (how often you have opened new lines of credit recently)
• Average balance of revolving accounts is too high (what you owe vs. available)
• Too few mortgage accounts (what types of credit do you use)
How often is my credit report updated?
In general, creditors forward information to the credit reporting agencies monthly. The day of the month that each individual creditor sends updates varies. In other words, we might receive an update from creditor A on the first of every month and from creditor B on the 11th of every month, etc.
Before you leave a poor review read this. No one can give you a "real credit score" unless it is from FICO. However, match this score to a true FICO and you will see that it is the closest you can get. So you can monitor your score without having to constantly pull your report. THIS IS THE ONLY APP THAT WILL GENERATE A CREDIT SCORE WITHOUT LEAVING THE APP IN THE ENTIRE MARKET! PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL AFTER YOU ALREADY RECEIVED THE SCORE. IT'S NOT FAIR PLAY! IT'S LESS THAN A DOLLAR AND WE WORKED VERY HARD TO BRING THIS TO THE MARKET. Find out your CREDIT SCORE within a few points of your actual FICO® score with Credit Enhancement Pro’s Credit Score Crystal Ball - A State of the Art Credit Score Estimator and Simulator all in one. Unleash your credit score’s true potential! This is a powerful tool used by Certified Credit Specialists. Gives the most accurate credit score estimate currently available without generating an inquiry so it will not appear on your credit report. Allows you to see what is likely to happen to your score whenever you make changes such as decreasing or increasing your debt, missing a payment or even correcting a negative item that may be on your credit report. It is like having your very own credit score “Crystal Ball”, and puts this
incredibly valuable information at your fingertips for less than a dollar! Ask the Credit Score Crystal Ball any of the questions listed to see what could happen to your score before it actually happens. Your credit score means everything, and Credit Score Crystal Ball enables you test changes before you make them!
********* ********* ********* ********* ********* **********
Don’t let the price tag fool you. For less than a dollar, the Credit Score Crystal Ball will make a meaningful difference in your life! Don’t believe it? Well, imagine this… your monthly bills arrive in the mail,You notice a small bill for $100 that you owed that has gone to collections. To keep your finances in order you immediately pay the $100 and move on to the next bill. The following week your lease expires on your car and you will be shopping for a new one. You find yourself at a dealership in the driver’s seat of a new car and boy the scent is great. The salesman gives you the good news...application has been approved. You sign the paperwork detailing your interest rate and payment arrangement with a smile and drive away happy as can be. Heck, they even gave you an air freshener to hang from the rearview! You really are a V.I.P.
What you did not realize is that your interest rate is actually 3% higher than it could have been – meaning you just paid $4,000.00 more for your car than you should have.
Your decision to pay the $100 debt that was owed was a responsible one and should not have hurt your credit rating, right? Well, think again! What you actually did was update a negative record on your credit report
and lowered your score by nearly 30 POINTS!
If only you had known you could have made the necessary changes and saved yourself thousands of dollars!
Can you imagine that oversight on a mortgage? We can! It could cost you more than $67,000!!!
This is one of many possible scenarios that can have a major effect on your score and many can be avoided! The Credit Score Crystal Ball is the perfect way to fire off a warning shot about your credit. If you ask the Credit Score Crystal Ball a question prior to making a decision (how much money to pay towards your credit card debt or what is truly affecting your score) it will, with unparalleled accuracy, provide answers that can help you to unlock your credit score’s potential.
Visit us at http:// www.creditenhancementpro.com for credit tips and other information that will help you achieve and maintain a healthy credit profile.