The way kids save today
Viva Kids is the free banking package for children up to 12 years of age that supports parents with the help of Digipigi, the digital money box, in teaching the responsible handling of cash and digital money.
The prerequisites for using this app are an existing client relationship of the parents with Credit Suisse, being domiciled in Switzerland, and a Viva Kids Banking Package.
The minimum scope requires the Digipigi Parents app and the Digipigi Kids app.
The full scope requires one of the parents to have Credit Suisse Mobile Banking.
:: Functionalities ::
Digipigi money box
• Interactive money box for cash and digital money, available in four colors
• Night light
• Alarm clock
Digipigi Kids app
• Set up, monitor, and achieve saving goals
• Manage cash
• Maintain an overview of physical and digital money
• Take on chores, learn entrepreneurship, and earn first money
Digipigi Parents app
• Manage pocket money and chores
• Maintain an overview of cash and digital money
• Open the Digipigi magnetic lock to retrieve money
• Set the alarm function
:: Security ::
Data transfer is secured using conventional encryption procedures.
You can find out more about security in the Digipigi Parents app under "Terms and Conditions." The Digipigi Kids app can be secured with a PIN.
:: Support ::
Do you need help setting up or using the apps? Or would you like to tell us about a problem or make a suggestion? Please call or write to us.
In the App Store, our contacts can be found at:
• Developer website (credit-suisse.com/vivakids)
• App support
• More > Contacts and Support
At 0844 111 444, you will reach Viva Kids telephone support.