HIV Plus Treatment Guide app features:
• Treatment Guide
• Daily Pill Reminders
• Appointment Reminders
• VL/CD4 Tracking
• Daily Dose Health Articles
• Pharmacy Finder
The Johns Hopkins HIV Guide delivers the latest authoritative clinical decision support information on the diagnosis, management, and relevant medications to clinicians’ fingertips.
Clinicians can consult this specialized guide, written and updated by experts at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, to find answers fast at the point of care. The guide contains information on opportunistic infections, malignancies, complications, related rugs, pathogens, therapy guidelines, and a resistance tool.
The Johns Hopkins HIV Guide is arranged in a way that lets clinicians easily browse or search for content. Each entry is easy to navigate and contains the most important information to help clinicians quickly make decisions.
With the Johns Hopkins HIV Guide you can:
• Review in-depth coverage of HIV therapy including infections, malignancies, clinical tests, microbiology, and treatment options.
• Find the latest medications available for each condition with expert drug comments.
• Access medical literature with reference links within each entry.
• Coverage of complications of treatment
• Drug listings with adverse reactions and interactions
• Management options and clinical recommendations
• Diagnosis and Pathogen indices
• Universal Index Search – find topics across all indexes
• Personalized favorites
Editors: Joel E. Gallant, MD, MPH; Paul Pham, PharmD, BCPS
Publisher: Johns Hopkins Medicine
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
iStayHealthy allows people with HIV
* Store results, HIV medication and any supplementary medications
* Review relevant results (CD4, CD4% and Viral Load) in simple charts
* Rotate your device to see both CD4 count and Viral Load in one chart
* iStayHealthy charts show the effect HIV treatment has on results
* a glossary explaining HIV relevant terms
* don't forget to send me your feedback
Please be aware about HIV & AIDS, We think this application will help you to do that...
If you also think it does, please tell your friends to download this .. :)
Join us on this campaign to help everyone, do it as a service...
It’s been more than 30 years since the first cases of AIDS were reported in the United States and HIV is still a reality for millions of people around the world.
It's easy to get involved in three steps with the Facing AIDS Android app:
1) Write your message: why are you Facing AIDS?
2) Snap your photo
3) Share your photo and message with the AIDS.gov gallery and your favorite social media sites.
Visit http://facing.AIDS.gov to see the Facing AIDS gallery, and http://AIDS.gov for more information on HIV/AIDS.
*Medication & reminders
MyMedBox is your Secure Personal Health Record (PHR). CSI provides you with the tools to manage you and your family health records. A centralized place to store your:
+ Refill reminder
All data is encrypted
also checkout our new app motionPHR