☆Fast and smooth
☆Smart T9 algorithm
☆Directly call/text to someone by swiping left/right
☆Various themes and plugins
This is a trial version with 5 days trial period. When the trial period expired, you will be asked to buy PRO version. You can still keep trying if you haven't decided to buy.
Help to translate to your language, please visit http://crowdin.net/project/dialer
CAUTION: It's dangerous to uninstall/disable stock contacts app, which is required to make emergency calls (911 etc.)!
• Long press the contacts button(at left-bottom corner of dialer view) to quick access favorites
• Dial "#" key to perform phone number searching
• Dial "*" key to display list of most frequently contacted contacts
• Swipe contact item left or right, to send SMS or make a call directly
Performs vibrate notification when outgoing call connected or call disconnected
Help exDialer to grant ability to clear missed call notifications
Customize icons of exDialer by creating shortcuts
Provides the location information of phone numbers
• Missed call notifications remained
For Android version above 4.3, you can go to system "Settings" -> "Security" -> "Notification access", and check "exDialer".
For others try "xMissedCall Patch" or "xMissedCall Plugin" if your phone is rooted.
• Unable to select SIM card ID when make a call on phones with Dual SIM cards.
Android SDK does not support Dual SIM cards. So, I have no way to solve this problem until Google release new SDK which supports Dual SIM cards.
Excellent MiUI rom
Translators on Crowdin
Piotrek Paszek --- Polish
dancer_69 --- Greek
Kayusumi --- Chinese Traditional
Filipe Garcia --- Portuguese
hopler --- Spanish
Илья Яковлев & Илья и Ася --- Russian
TweetyPeety --- German
scrpn30 --- French
Neo3000x --- Danish
crking --- Czech
0ftal --- Hebrew
gepardus --- Slovene
Alireza Afkar --- Persian
Стоян Иванов, Димитър Димитров --- Bulgarian
stegg, Alex --- Italian
giorgi-alonso --- Georgian
Özgürce --- Turkish
Turdo D. --- Romanian
Indiant --- Hungarian
alienyd --- Vietnamese
distan7 --- Indonesian
MariusOX --- Norwegian
machhho --- Arabic
janni_mz --- Latvian
Mihovil Stanic --- Croatian
pRo_lama --- Slovak
Planet X --- Dutch
dusttea, Sang Gu Bach --- Korean
Marko Kostic, Zoran Mihajlović --- Serbian
Ivan Katlianik --- Belarusian
iff2 --- Estonian
Ігор Омельчук --- Ukrainian
Vladimir Zemlianskij a.k.a sait0n --- Lithuanian
Eduard Babayan(edo248) --- Armenian
Tmallafre --- Catalan
All guys in XDA forum who give me great suggestions
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
WARNING: Please use only versions from the appstore, we have reasons to believe some of the (russian) .apk files floating on the web contain a trojan that might steal username and password and make fraudulent calls. The official zoiper from google play is safe to use. If you want all features without paying, don't pirate it but ask your friends for the unlocking cheatcode instead. First rule about the gold club: don't publicly publish the cheatcode, but share it privately at will.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Lowest battery usage with highest reliability / stability on google play
- Lowest latency of all android softphones
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
- call waiting
- Video support (gold users only)
- ZRTP / TLS support (gold users only)
- Call Transfer (gold users only)
- Wideband audio (gold users only)
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
HTC one m8 (causes freezes.)
We tried to contact both alcatel and HTC to help them fix the issue, they didn't bother to reply. If you can help, let us know.
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to support your phone in future versions.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
Did you misplace your phone while in silence mode, and have no idea where it is? My wife did, and it was up to me to spend an hour looking for it in the house.
The UCS FindMe Plugin is my way of ensuring that never happens again, operation is simple:
- configure a pre-determined SMS on the Plugin
- send that SMS from any other phone to yours
- your phone will immediately start ringing at full volume, no matter what your normal volume settings are, or if you set in in Silence mode
You can also configure how much time the phone should ring for, or it should never stop until you press the "Stop" button on your phone.
Useful plugin for exDialer newer than v90. It's not a standalone app. Install "exDialer" to access functions.
This plugin help exDialer to grant ability to clear missed call notifications. Compare to existing app "xMissedCall Patch", no difference in function.
ROOT priviledge required!
It was tested on some devices. But there is no warranty, use it at you own risk. I'm not responsible for data or system that may be damaged or lost.
If your phone is running Jelly Bean or above, ROOT permission will be required at first time you enable vibrating on call connected.
This plugin performs vibrate notification when outgoing call connected or call disconnected. So you can just handle your phone and without putting it near your ear, when waiting for calls to be answered. Please adjust vibrate strength to suitable level first.
There's no guarantee that it works on all devices.
This plugin provides location information of phone numbers. A floating label will be displayed when you are calling out or a call is incoming. With this plugin, exDialer will display an extra field of phone number location on some suitable places.
This plugin helps to customize launcher icons of exDialer by creating shortcut. Both icons of Dialer and Contacts can be customized. You can choose icons from icon set comes with plugin, or even from gallery.
Not all devices support initiatively creating shortcut. If it fails, you can create shortcut in usual way.
Makes it more easy to use LINE Premium Call.
With this application, you can create a shortcut of LINE Premium Call, and it enables you to start LINE Premium Call with One Tap.
In addition, you can select whether to dial using LINE Premium Call or other dialers when you make a call from your contacts or recent calls.
Notice: If your smartphone does not display the screen to select whether to dial using LINE Premium Call or other dialers even if you have installed this application, please set "Select Dialer" of this application setting.
If you select a dialer with "Always" (Use by default for this action.), you can't reselect dialers until you reset your smartphone setting, "Launch by default".
This application makes it possible to select dialers with One Tap even if you have selected a dialer with "Always".
Not only LINE Premium Call and the default dialer, but also other dialers such as AGEphone, Media5-fone, MobileVOIP, Scydo, Skype, Viber, Zoiper and so on are selectable. (However, this application might not work normally with some models or dialers.)
Moreover, this application makes it possible to add a prefix number when dialing. (Preset prefixes is for Japanese telephone services. If you don't need them, please delete.)
This application has experimental functions (not yet guaranteed), which make it possible to disable the auto screen off and the vibration during a call made using LINE Premium Call.
"It's troublesome to unlock the screen when I want to hang up."
"It's annoying to get a vibraion from the calender / email notification during a call."
If you think so, please try using these functions.
※For using LINE Premium Call, You need to install LINE and set up LINE Premium Call.
※This application is not LINE official tool. But as a LINE Premium Call lover, I would be happy if it could contribute to the spread of LINE Premium Call.
※This application is available to select dialers even if LINE is not installed.
※If you have installed an application such as Call Confirm that makes it possible to confirm a call, this application doesn't sometimes make it possible to select dialers. For more information, see the help site. (https://sites.google.com/site/maestainer/support-en/help-premium_dialer)
※This application is trusted and safe Androider's official application that has been developed in Japan. (https://androider.jp/official/app/4e09c53920f2ea31/)
* High performances
* Rewriting/filtering rules for integration with Android
* SIP SIMPLE for Messaging
* Record calls
* Simple configuration
* Fancy UI inspired from 4.x Holo theme
* Many codecs (HD codecs, optimized codecs)
* Supported crypto : TLS for SIP and SRTP/ZRTP for media
More codecs (as the experimental Opus) and themes are available in plugins !
About permission required by CSipSimple :
Please report your bugs to the bug tracker of the project : it helps us to make a better software !!!
Users make the apps : It's opensource ! This application is distributed under GPLv3 license terms (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt). You can also try the development version (nightly builds) available on the project website if you experiment problems with this version.
keywords : SIP, codecs, voip, GPL, dialer, voice over IP, free softphone, sip softphone, sip phone, telephony, softphone software free, voip phone, softphone sip, pbx
!!! YOU NEED CSIPSIMPLE INSTALLED TO HAVE THIS WORKING !!!
Will allow you to transform CSipSimple user interface for digit dialer and call screen.
To apply, use CSipSimple settings > User interface > Theme
The theming feature is not yet fully stable.
!!! YOU NEED CSIPSIMPLE TO HAVE THIS APPLICATION WORK !!!
Will allow you to transform CSipSimple user interface for digit dialer and call screen.
To apply, use CSipSimple settings > User interface > Theme