Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
WARNING: Please use only versions from the appstore, we have reasons to believe some of the (russian) .apk files floating on the web contain a trojan that might steal username and password and make fraudulent calls. The official zoiper from google play is safe to use. If you want all features without paying, don't pirate it but ask your friends for the unlocking cheatcode instead. First rule about the gold club: don't publicly publish the cheatcode, but share it privately at will.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Lowest battery usage with highest reliability / stability on google play
- Lowest latency of all android softphones
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
- call waiting
- Video support (gold users only)
- ZRTP / TLS support (gold users only)
- Call Transfer (gold users only)
- Wideband audio (gold users only)
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
HTC one m8 (causes freezes.)
We tried to contact both alcatel and HTC to help them fix the issue, they didn't bother to reply. If you can help, let us know.
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to support your phone in future versions.
This is a BETA version of the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. It plays both audio and video.
It is intended for everyone, but this version is not perfectly stable.
It is still a beta, so it might kill your kitten or destroy your house, but it should be mostly fine now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun! :)
This version is for devices with an ARMv7 CPU or a x86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
As this is an early BETA version, a lot of things are not finished, but will change for the final release:
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• Other unknown issues.
VLC for Android Beta needs acces to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, during the beta, to help understand crashes and issues.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your media files
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming calls
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during incoming calls.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "full network access", to open network streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the audio player.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
MX Player - The best way to enjoy your movies.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
If you can't buy from Google Play, please check our home page. We support more payment methods. (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/buy)
About "Draw over other apps" permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
☆Fast and smooth
☆Smart T9 algorithm
☆Directly call/text to someone by swiping left/right
☆Various themes and plugins
This is a trial version with 5 days trial period. When the trial period expired, you will be asked to buy PRO version. You can still keep trying if you haven't decided to buy.
Help to translate to your language, please visit http://crowdin.net/project/dialer
CAUTION: It's dangerous to uninstall/disable stock contacts app, which is required to make emergency calls (911 etc.)!
• Long press the contacts button(at left-bottom corner of dialer view) to quick access favorites
• Dial "#" key to perform phone number searching
• Dial "*" key to display list of most frequently contacted contacts
• Swipe contact item left or right, to send SMS or make a call directly
Performs vibrate notification when outgoing call connected or call disconnected
Help exDialer to grant ability to clear missed call notifications
Customize icons of exDialer by creating shortcuts
Provides the location information of phone numbers
• Missed call notifications remained
For Android version above 4.3, you can go to system "Settings" -> "Security" -> "Notification access", and check "exDialer".
For others try "xMissedCall Patch" or "xMissedCall Plugin" if your phone is rooted.
• Unable to select SIM card ID when make a call on phones with Dual SIM cards.
Android SDK does not support Dual SIM cards. So, I have no way to solve this problem until Google release new SDK which supports Dual SIM cards.
Excellent MiUI rom
Translators on Crowdin
Piotrek Paszek --- Polish
dancer_69 --- Greek
Kayusumi --- Chinese Traditional
Filipe Garcia --- Portuguese
hopler --- Spanish
Илья Яковлев & Илья и Ася --- Russian
TweetyPeety --- German
scrpn30 --- French
Neo3000x --- Danish
crking --- Czech
0ftal --- Hebrew
gepardus --- Slovene
Alireza Afkar --- Persian
Стоян Иванов, Димитър Димитров --- Bulgarian
stegg, Alex --- Italian
giorgi-alonso --- Georgian
Özgürce --- Turkish
Turdo D. --- Romanian
Indiant --- Hungarian
alienyd --- Vietnamese
distan7 --- Indonesian
MariusOX --- Norwegian
machhho --- Arabic
janni_mz --- Latvian
Mihovil Stanic --- Croatian
pRo_lama --- Slovak
Planet X --- Dutch
dusttea, Sang Gu Bach --- Korean
Marko Kostic, Zoran Mihajlović --- Serbian
Ivan Katlianik --- Belarusian
iff2 --- Estonian
Ігор Омельчук --- Ukrainian
Vladimir Zemlianskij a.k.a sait0n --- Lithuanian
Eduard Babayan(edo248) --- Armenian
Tmallafre --- Catalan
All guys in XDA forum who give me great suggestions
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
1. It supports mkv, avi, mp4, mov, 3gp, rm, rmvb, etc. Because it is based on FFMpeg, it supports lots of file formats and codes.
2. Support Android from 2.1 to 4.x.
3. It is optimized for Android's ARMv7, dual-core and quad-core CPUs.
4. Its decode and display speed is fastest.
5. It has a video library for video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
6. It support http, rtmp, mms, rtsp, rtp, and other network streaming protocols.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop compatibility
- multi-core (dual and quad-core) HW decoding support - significantly improves playback speed
- background playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and audio in popup video)
- hardware accelerated video playback - increases speed and reduces battery consumption*
- Support for almost all media files (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3, flac... and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
- Playlist support and various playback modes.
- External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt...
- Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or wi-fi must be enabled to work)
- Playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, Samba (SMB/CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) - no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (children lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) for example: Nexus media importer, USB OTG Helper, USB Host Controller... and much more!
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
BSPlayer FREE version is ad-supported video player. BSPlayer full version without advertisements with added functionality is available on Google Play.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are trying to improve the player for the users and your feedback is appreciated.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
Dedicated forum can be found here: http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/.
*Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability. Hardware accelerated playback in portrait mode may be corrupted on some HTC models (HD and others - hardware issue). Also on some devices (Samsung galaxy S2) zoom/stretch may not work on all video types.
Translations and corrections of the translations can now be submitted here: http://crowdin.net/project/bsplayer-android!
Don't forget to vote 5 stars if you like it and if you don't - let us know why! :)
Tags: video player, media player, movie player, m2ts player, mts player, avc player, mp3 player, avi player, mkv player, mov player, flv player, subtitle player, free player...
Screenshots taken from following movies under Creative Commons license:
Sintel - © copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
Tears of Steel - (CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org
Video Player Ultimate perfectly supports all popular video formats.
It uses hardware decoding, which make video play smoother. Its smart core technology auto detects video and audio formats and makes it much easier for you to enjoy smoother better quality videos.
It is definitely your best partner when enjoying the movie and music!
- automatic search all mobile phone video and music files
- supports all video and audio playback formats
- supports multiple subtitle formats, automatic synchronization
- using hardware decoding, take advantage of hardware acceleration
- small memory, simple operation, quick start, smooth playback support
- Flash formats video - flv, asf videos
- Thumbnail displays of videos
- HD video playing memory optimization
- Playing gesture
- Play History list
- Connect online video.
- Playback speed control
- Sleep time setting
- Add subtitle file
We ensure you will love this video player after using it.If you are pursuing a video player with the better user experience and user interface，Video Player Ultimate will be your best choice.
The best way to enjoy your movies.
This app is based on VLC for Android Beta, and licensed under the GNU General Public License ver3 or later.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
You can get the source code following this link: https://github.com/FunPanda08/VLCPlayer_Android
Acrobits Softphone is both intuitive to use and highly configurable. With loads of preconfigured providers, many users will have their SIP account configured and making calls in less than a minute. But Acrobits Softphone also has the highly configurable settings advanced VoIP users and business users need, including support for Secure SIP signaling through TLS, HD audio through G.722 and more. Try Acrobits Softphone on Android today and you'll be telling your friends about it tomorrow.
Check out the great features of Acrobits Softphone for Android, with many more to come.
•Push Notifications for incoming calls for improved battery life
•Support for use on wifi and 3G networks
•backgrounding support with status bar notification; check your email or other tasks while still available for calls on the Softphone
•GoogleVoice interface, originate and complete GoogleVoice calls all from one app (requires GoogleVoice account and SIP Account with incoming U.S. numbers)
•quick import of accounts from major VoIP Providers
•call recorder and player, seamlessly integrated into the call history
•Bluetooth headset support
•HD Wideband audio through G.722
•Secure calling through SRTP (SDES)
•ZRTP support (through in app purchase), the latest in secure calling for SIP
•excellent sound quality, includes the G.711 (ulaw and alaw) and GSM audio codecs. Make an in app purchase to add G.729 Annex A for great quality over 3G networks
•TLS support for encrypted SIP
•audio codec manipulation, enabling you to prioritize the codecs used and disable ones you don’t want to use
•comfortable and super-smooth user interface, fine-tuned specially for Android
•easy, intuitive configuration
•simultaneous registration of multiple SIP accounts, have multiple accounts registered to receive incoming calls and switch the account used for outgoing calls without leaving the keypad
•Android contacts integration. Easy to call anyone in your contacts via SIP
•add new contacts directly from the softphone
•ability to generate DTMF tones while in call, to control various PBX features or automated systems (use audio, rfc 2833 or SIP INFO)
•detailed call history
•configurable RTP port range
•SIP Proxy support
•STUN server support, automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
•phone number resolution. We present the phone numbers in a convenient format with grouped digits, display the flag and country name and even region/city name for some countries, including USA
The Android Market does not make paid apps available in all countries. If you're unable to purchase Acrobits Softphone or have already purchased it through paypal, please visit http://acrobits.cz for an alternate method to download and install.
Acrobits Softphone is a SIP Client, not a VoIP provider. It needs to be used in conjunction with a VoIP provider that supports use on a SIP Client to work. Check out our list of verified VoIP operators at http://www.acrobits.cz/42/verified-voip-operators
VoIP over 3G - Be aware that some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their network. They may prohibit the use of VoIP or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. By using Acrobits Softphone over 3G, you agree to abide by any restrictions your cellular carrier imposes and agree that Acrobits will not be held responsible for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for using Acrobits Softphone over their 3G network.
ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: dedicated user interface that is keyboard/remote control compatible, AndroidTV compatibility ;
- Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler (see http://trakt.tv/);
- 3D video: visual tagging and side by side/top bottom playback mode with Archos stereo virtual reality glasses or cardboard support;
- Audio: night mode and audio boost options;
- Android 5.0 Lollipop support with flat/material user interface design.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
[[ IMPORTANT ]]
- This is a component for A8 Player, you should install A8 Player first.
- It require A8 Video Player >=1.3 or A8 Player Vista >=2.5.3
- The optimized menu could be found in your A8 video player's setting section.
[[ FAQ ]]
There are some FAQs, If you get in trouble in using it, please give us feedback on http://a8player.qpython.org
Q: What Codec should I install?
A: It support general ARMv7 devices with Android 2.x, 3.x, 4.x etc. If player works fine after you install one codec, it shows that the codec works, otherwise please uninstall the codec.
Q: Why I cannot find it's short cut?
A: When it was installed, the A8 Player will be optimized automatically. But it will not appear in on your icons area. And if you click one video in some file explorer app, it will show the menu which will list some apps to open the video, you can choose this codec to open the selected video.
Q: Why does it play slow or work badly like no sound?
A: Because the default codec is an universal codec, it maybe inefficient, please update the app and the codec app you have installed to the newest version.
Q: Watching experience became bad after installed some codec?
A: Please upgrade to the newest version, if not work still, uninstall it.
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five star if you like our app, thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
- simple to use
- works as SIP proxy and registrar
- supports only UDP-SIP
# Ex) use with CSipSimple as dial number "9999"
 configure properties below.
- Domain : SIP server domain. default value is local IP.
- Local IP : listening address to SIP message. default value is "0.0.0.0 (any)".
- Local Port : listening port to SIP message. default value is "5060".
 Runs uSipServer, and push [start] button.
then SIP domain will be printed as below.
"sipserver started. [@xxx]" / xxx = SIP domain
 Runs CSipSimple.
 Account setting of CSipSimple.
[menu] -> [Accounts] -> [Add account]
Account name = 9999
User = 9999
Server = xxx
Password = (don't care)
and pushes [save] button.
 Check registered status of a CSipSimple.
If it is registered, then you can dial.
* High performances
* Rewriting/filtering rules for integration with Android
* SIP SIMPLE for Messaging
* Record calls
* Simple configuration
* Fancy UI inspired from 4.x Holo theme
* Many codecs (HD codecs, optimized codecs)
* Supported crypto : TLS for SIP and SRTP/ZRTP for media
More codecs (as the experimental Opus) and themes are available in plugins !
About permission required by CSipSimple :
Please report your bugs to the bug tracker of the project : it helps us to make a better software !!!
Users make the apps : It's opensource ! This application is distributed under GPLv3 license terms (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt). You can also try the development version (nightly builds) available on the project website if you experiment problems with this version.
keywords : SIP, codecs, voip, GPL, dialer, voice over IP, free softphone, sip softphone, sip phone, telephony, softphone software free, voip phone, softphone sip, pbx
!!! YOU NEED CSIPSIMPLE INSTALLED TO HAVE THIS WORKING !!!
Will allow you to transform CSipSimple user interface for digit dialer and call screen.
To apply, use CSipSimple settings > User interface > Theme
The theming feature is not yet fully stable.
!!! YOU NEED CSIPSIMPLE TO HAVE THIS APPLICATION WORK !!!
Will allow you to transform CSipSimple user interface for digit dialer and call screen.
To apply, use CSipSimple settings > User interface > Theme