You can enter probabilities directly or use the pickers to select qualitative 'words of estimative probability' from Sherman Kent's CIA protocol. The product of the probabilities is computed every time you make a new selection or touch 'Calculate'.
If you also have Volume*, the app can be launched from within that app and therefore does not need to be added to a launcher screen on your device. Once you have computed a volume, tap the new Risk* button. The volume is passed to the Risk* app, where you can enter your risk parameters, then pass P(discovery) back to Volume*.
Not affiliated with Risk, Avalon Hill or any other company.
If you have any suggestions or find any bugs, please email me at email@example.com.
(For the Risk strategic board game by Hasbro)
If you have any questions or suggestions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Calculate odds for a given battle
-Update odds as the dice are rolled
-Calculate expected number of remaining armies for a given
-Graph of Chance of Winning vs Number of Attacking Armies
for a given number of defenders
-Calculate the odds of winning a series of territories
-Option to use RisiKo (European) rules
Updated: February 21, 2014
Content rating: Everyone
If you find any bugs or the app does not fit your standard, please contact me at email@example.com before leaving a poor review and rating.
• Estimate the danger of a laboratory.
• Sort the danger of a laboratory at four levels: the most dangerous Q4, Q3, Q2 and Q1 the less dangerous.
• Provide a tool to plan actions and containment measures aimed at control of chemical risks in laboratories.
• Identify variables that influence the processes of chemical contamination in laboratories and the relationship between them.
• Identify the most dangerous substances used in the laboratory.
The software facilitates the technique works and simplifies calculation methodology, making the method evaluation is even more applicable.
This app can even be used by occupational health and safety workers who need to evaluate the danger and hazard of a laboratory with chemical substances.
The calculation is based on a method developed by Dr. Francisco Sicilia Gutiérrez and Dr. Pedro Espinosa Hidalgo at the University of Granada and it has been endorsed by the National Institute of Safety and Health at Work (INSHT in Spain) through the publication of technical notes in prevention (NTP in Spanish) number 987 and 988.
More information about its applicability and usage in:
More information about the app development in:
Allows for the attacker to specify when to retreat.
Tested on Nexus One
* There is preset of typical roll sizes but you can use any custom size.
* The number of included spare rolls can be defined on Settings page.
* The application supports both Metric and Imperial systems of units.