Thingealogy is a easy-to-use app to capture and share the stories of memorable belongings. It’s a delightful way to learn more about heirlooms and mementos, and to engage in fun and meaningful conversations about their histories.
Includes prompts within the app to:
· Take a photo of a belonging
· Record the story behind the belonging
· Assign to a collection; for example, furniture, medals, heirlooms, letters, sports memorability, clocks, paintings, …
· Share via text, email, Twitter, or Facebook
· Add more information in the comment section which supports hyperlinks and additional photos
· Invite your friends and family to add comments too
In-App purchases give you the option to add more things, and to create and save label-ready QR code images – perfect for antique stores or those planning to downsize or distribute an estate.
The first ten things are free!