Easy Answer allows you to easily answer phone calls and intelligently control the speaker phone.
Easy Answer supports the following features:
Flip to mute.
Flip to turn off ringer for an incoming call.
• Answer incoming phone call by shaking device.
• Answer incoming phone call by placing device close to ear.
• End call by shaking device.
• End call by placing phone upside down.
• Automatically enable the speaker phone when phone lies flat.
• Automatically disable the speaker phone when phone is not flat.
• Automatically enable the speaker phone when phone is away from your ear.
• Automatically disable the speaker phone when phone is close to your ear.
• Adjust the amount of shaking required to answer / end calls.
• All features can be enabled or disabled.
Yes, there are other apps on the market that do the same thing so why choose mine?
• This application has been carefully tested and works.
• Efficient. It will not burn through your battery.
• Easy answer is only active on phone calls and will not be silently running in the background at other times.
• Does NOT require internet access or access to your contacts.
If you like my app, please rate it. I love the feedback.
Please note that shake to end call may not work if device is asleep. It depends on the phone manufacturer.
- Its telling out of reach when calling
- Your phone in silent mode and not ringing
- Don't have another phone to call
- Hard to find your own phone
Here comes all in one solution, The Phone Finder, which will help you to find your own phone on your hands instruction. Yes, it will react on your claps, you just have to make more than three claps continuesly to ring your phone. Now, amaze your friends with this amazing and usefull app.
Its a very easy to use application and can be handy to you when you lost your phone in your room or hall. Just start the application and set its sensitivity according to your requirement and rest will be done by the application itself, when your phone is in sleep mode. Your clap will help you to find your lost phone. You have to clap for three times to make your mobile ringing itself. It will work even if your phone is in silent mode, so make yourself free from remembering your phone location. Download the app now and start using it!
Note: Set your sensitivity according to your living enviorment. For furthur details mail us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compared with the same type of apps, there are no difficult settings or complicated operations in "call block". We offer you a dynamic designed main interface, so you can get to know your blocking mode instead of getting into the settings.
We offer four block modes, the dynamic interface will change automatically, so you can know the current mode easily (block modes available: Block all, Block blacklists only,Accept whitelists only, Accept contacts only)
This app also provides answering modes. There are four modes: Power off, Busy, No service, The number is not in service. (Only featured in Simplified Chinese version)
There is a general switch that you can change blocking mode to non-blocking mode immediately without getting into the settings.
* All calls from the blocking number list will be blocked. You can check details in call block record.
* All SMS from the blocking number list will be blocked. You can check details in SMS block record.
* Add numbers into black and white lists here. You can choose to block both or either of calls and SMS from Blacklist. The calls and SMS from numbers in Whitelist are defaulted unblocked, but you can modify as you want. The block rules can be modified in block mode.
* One column is call block record where the information of blocked calls will be displayed here, you can delete the records. The other column is SMS block record where the information of blocked SMS will be displayed here, you can delete the records.
* The Simplified Chinese version has one more feature which allows the user to select answering modes. There are four modes:Power off,Busy,No service,The number is not in service.
* When block occurs,an icon will notify you on the taskbar. Touch to check block information.
Your suggestions and requests would be highly appreciated, please make comments on market review or send email to us.
▼When you download and update! Please read!
▶ 1.2.6 (05/23/2011)
1. v1.1 .* and v1.2 .* calculation of the acceleration of the acceleration of the calculation has been added to allow you to choose.
- Device does not work after update Ver1 (v1.1 .*) heundeum century setting, please select.
▶ 1.2.1~5 (05/22/2011): Minor bug fixed
▶ 1.2.0 (05/22/2011)
1.Accelerometer sensitivity patch
- Calculate more accurate values will increase reliability.
※Sensor values will be initialized after the update.
You need must re controll sensor value
2.Proximity sensors set the patch
- Proximity of the minimum and maximum settings, semi-automatically help
- All devices can be equipped with proximity sensors work
- A fixed value that does not work because the existing patches for the device
※Manually input does not guarantee normal operation. Please note the benefits.
3.Vibration sensor alerts recognition
4.Virtual Phone Sensor Test
● This application features
1. Receive the Phone with shake
2. Disconnect the Phone with shake
3. Receive the Phone to Proximity Sensor
4. Hang up correction to Proximity Sensor
5. Virtual Phone Sensor Test
6. Set semi-automatic sensor
7. Toast message alerts
8. Vibration alert sensor recognition
▼How to Use
When a phone call. you just shake the phone!
Also, you want to hang up. you just shake the phone!
When using the first sensitivity control is essential!
▼this app's merit
1. Very light
2. Very simple
3. Can easily take the call
4. Can easily hang up the call
5. Free App!
shake, shaking, get the phone, take the call, pick up the phone, answer the phone, hang up, ring off, Shake, Call, Shake Call, Answer, Shake to Answer, Just, Just Answer, Shake Telephone, Answer by Shake, Shake It, Shaker, Just Call, pick up the phone, take the call, get the phone, answer the phone, answer a phone call, receive a call, pick up, answer the telephone, hang up, ring off, disconnect the telephone, hang up the receiver
App 100% free, financed by advertising.
It has a widget to enable / disable the service from the home screen of your phone.
Note: You must have installed a text to speech application and language data to use (usually new phones already have this application)
Enable application when entering the car and disable it when descending.
If you want that the application reads the text messages you receive.
If you want that the application answers automatically the incoming calls.
If you want that the application answers the incoming calls while there is a call in progress.
If you want that the application picks up or rejects the incoming calls from unknown numbers.
- You can also send these recordings to your e-mail.
- Choose MP4 or 3GP to the audio output.
- Unlimited time in telephone recordings.
- You can hide the notification bar when recording a call.
- You can delete multiple records at once.
- You can send an SMS to the number recorded.
- You can make a call to the number recorded.
Before buying, try the ad supported version called "Call Recorder LITE" http://goo.gl/SoUZn (it has much less features but you can check whether
recording works for your phone).
It is impossible to test the application on all Android phones.
If you are not listening well, change the settings in the "Recording Mode", try all the options (Voice Call, Voice Uplink, Voice Downlink or Mic) to find the best for your phone.
Running on Samsung Galaxy S, S2 e S3 !!!!!!!
Working on devices that have been updated to Android 4.0 (ICS, Ice Cream Sandwich), Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) or higher.
To do this go to Settings -> Recording Mode and change to "Voice Uplink".
This update is only available for ROOTED devices, from users that restored the capacity for call recording after the upgrade to the ICS or higher.
Smart way to reject your call . Just shake your cell while ringing to reject incoming call.
This app is specifically designed for winter season when you don't want to take off your warm gloves to touch your screen to pick/reject calls. No need to press answer key for incoming call.
♥ Main Features: ♥
★You can auto answer the call.:
✔ Just bring your cell close to your ear for automatic call accept.
✔ Wave your Hand over proximity senor to automatic call accept..
✔ When your hands or ear close to the proximity senor, it will auto answer the received call.
✔ If you driving the car, Just bring your cell close to your ear for automatic call accept.
★ Reject your call
✔ Smart way to reject your call. Just shake your cell while ringing to reject incoming call.
★ Advantages :
✔ Do not sleep. Will not stop working even if you kill this app.
✔ Works fine even when your cell is in pocket. Will not answer until you bring your device out of your pocket and bring it close to your ear.
✔ Do not consumes cell battery .
Notice:Air Call Receive app only work if your phone has proximity sensor. If your device fail to support this app please do not give bad review. Thanks you
✔ Click "START" to enable "Air Call Receiver" .
✔ Just bring your cell close to your ear or Wave your Hand over proximity senor for automatic call accept.
✔ Just shake your cell while ringing to reject incoming call.
★★★You have any problem regarding this application or Requires any new Features then mail us ( email@example.com ) to our developer team. We will solve your issues as soon as possible and give new version of this application
☆ To make sure aFirewall has higher priority to monitor incoming messages, please install aFirewall before other third-party messaging applications such Go SMS Pro, Handcent etc.
☆ Black list is the default list to be blocked. By default, you only need to put the number into black list if you want to block it; Check on "Unknown and private" in black list to block unknown/private/restricted/anonymous calls;
☆ Number in protected list will never be blocked; Protected conversation supports to hide protected list numbers' call/SMS/MMS;
---What can rule do?---
☆ How to hangup call; Multi hangup mode are supported. You can forward the blocked calls to voicemail or a non-existing number. And you can set aFirewall to accept and hangup blocked calls to avoid forwarding to voicemail;
☆ how to block group lists; You can set Call Blocking lists and Message Blocking lists separately;
☆ how to response blocked calls and messages;
☆ Support to backup all aFirewall data to sdcard directory with xml format; and restore aFirewall settings from sdcard directory;
☆ Based on BackupToEmail application, support to backup blocked log and protected log to Gmail;
☆ Password/Fake password supported;
☆ Support to hide aFirewall application icon, you can open it with SimpleDialer or system dialer;
☆ Outgoing call blocking supported;
☆ Prefix wildcard supported;
☆ SMS keywords Block is supported;
☆ Support to block SMS message from Email address; But aFirewall does not support to block Email;
☆ Following android permissions are only granted to system or signature applications by android system, based on these changes from Google, you maybe need to root your phone and convert aFirewall to system application to fix related issues in your phone although aFirewall tried its best to workaround them.
1). android.permission.MODIFY_PHONE_STATE: changed from android 2.3 and required by answerCall and cancelMissedCallNotification;
2). android.permission.WRITE_APN_SETTINGS: changed from android 4.0 and required by queryApnSettings to download MMS attachments;
3). android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS: changed from android 4.2 and required by on/off airplane mode;
☆ You can use free link2SD(free), apps2ROM(free) to convert aFirewall to system; and I will also release a related application to Google Play to convert aFirewall to system later;
Rooting your device will void its warranty. In addition, performing the rooting procedure incorrectly may have unexpected consequences. Thus root your device at your own risk. I will not be responsible if your device gets damaged or bricked during the process.
☆ Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)"
Hide the systembar and use your tablet in fullscreen-mode without losing systembars main functions: navigation options and notifications .
~ please note: This app requires root!
~ read below for issues and limitations !
This app is a light-weight replacement/companion for the default systembar on tablets.
It can disable the bottom systembar on most tablets running Android 3 or Android 4.
Now you can use the full screen for your own apps without wasting space for the bottom bar.
» Play games,
» Watch videos,
» Surf the web,
» Read your mails...
››› everything fullscreen and without losing the main functions of the systembar:
Go back, Go to Homescreen, switch between recently used apps, access notifications...
The provided replacement buttons can be configured in function, visibility, position and size. Following actions can be assigned to any button:
• Go back: Navigate back within apps.
• Go to homescreen: Shortcut to directly go to homescreen.
• Show recent apps: Quickly switch between recently used apps.
• Show notifications: Display a panel with notifications.
• Restore systembar: An action to quickly restore systembar.
• Open apps menu: Easy access even to menu of older apps.
• Pie-Menu: Opens a configurable pie-menu.
The also available plus-Version supports an automatic mode:
Just define the apps you want to use in fullscreen mode and full!screen+ takes care of the rest. It will automatically disable the bottom bar for those apps.
- Start your browser -> *poof* bottom bar is gone.
- Switch back to Home -> the bar reappears.
- Play Video -> always in fullscreen.
You don't have to care!
issues and limitations:
- in case you experience problems after reboot like notifications not working or not able to autostart:
Please upgrade/change your SuperUser-Manager and use it to upgrade/install latest su-binary!
- There are limitations with phone devices. You might lose ability to accept incoming calls or receive SMS in fullscreen mode. Please make sure to test this before using full!screen.
- On devices with split systembar (notifications on top and navigation on bottom) it is not possible to just hide navigationbar. This unfortunately is a system-limitation and no workaround possible.
Get the brightest, fastest, and most feature rich front light with video camera zoom for phones & tablets. The app uses the front camera light on the device as a camera light and then allows you to zoom in! Plus you can setup a timer so that the light turns off after a few minutes as well. You can also use your camera zoom flash light when the area is dim. There are many ways you can use the torch flash light!
Flashlight - Torch LED Light provides a powerful light plus gets you an extremely useful magnifying glass (Magnifier)! Get the best magnifying glass in the market today! Download for free now!
How can you use the front LED light? Let us count the ways!
* Set light timer - light up room
* Use torch to open doors in low light
* Find things in purse
* Find keys in the dark
* Read in dark
* Replace backyard bulb at night
* walking to your car at night
* During a power outage
* Hiking or outdoors
* SOS during emergencies
* Torch Light Activates Instantly
* Front Light With Video Zoom / Magnifying Glass (Must Have)
* Strobe Light Effect with Speed Control
* Clap For Light On/Off Control
* Flip Device On/Off Control
* Multiple Tap Light On/Off
* Energy Saving Light
* Set Custom Light Timing
* Battery Indicator
Special Feature: Flash light + Video Zoom View (Magnifier)
Few examples of where to use light with zoom feature: Need to read the label on the back of the washer or zoom torch light to back of TV and read serial number for repair. Ability to Zoom in with light is extremely helpful in hard to reach places. The easy to use magnifying glass is extremely helpful when you least expect it and a must have feature!
The flashlight is fully optimized for tablets. Thank you for using our bright lamp. We hope you think this is the best lantern (фенерче, El feneri) in the market. Please let us know how we can continue to improve the free flash light app.
unwanted people and private numbers that keep disturbing you.Block messages from
unwanted people easily with super call blocker.
-Block calls from unwanted people
-Block messages from blocked numbers
-Block all incoming calls to your phone
-Block incoming messages to your phone
-Block private numbers and unknown calls
-View the calls details and history of blocked calls and messages
-Option to record history of blocked calls and messages
-Call or send message to a blocked number from the list
-View the number of how many messages and calls were blocked from a certain number
-Phone does not ring when call is blocked
-Super call blocker is ad free!
---Have an easy life from people disturbing you with phone calls and messages and have peace of mind!
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
• New interaction feature added (Read more about how to interact with graphics by clicking interact button)
• Large graphic view
• Speed in all direction(x,y,z) km,mph
• Total g-force
• Direction compass in degrees (n,w,s,e)
• Magnetic field x z y
• Total magnetic field
• Pitch and roll angles
• (speed sensitivity will depend on magnetic field around you, on the move accuracy)
• Control graphic speed rate
The program gives options to delete records automatically when they becoming old or when a record length is not long enough to be saved. Additionally it is possible to disable recording when headphones or Bluetooth device is used. Also it is possible to disable recording for incoming or outgoing calls.
WARNING: The app does not work on S4 and Note 3 with KitKat 4.4.2 if records are being stored on a SD card. It is highly recommended for Note 3 users not to update to KitKat 4.4.2
- Recording calls, ability to use automatic and manual recording modes
- Showing grouped records extended with contact information such as name and icon
- Disable recording when headphones on or Bluetooth device connected
- Disable recording for incoming, outgoing call and for some contacts
- Specify different audio sources for headphones and Bluetooth devices
- Calling, sending SMS, creating an event from the app
- Mark records as important, highlight and write notes
- Stop recording from a notification
- Play, delete the recent record from a notification
- Specify a recording delay, a minimal length of records
- Enable/disable the detailed notifications in the program
- Split recording into multiple files
- Deleting a record or many records at once
- Locking/Unlocking records to prevent unwanted deleting
- Ability to delete records automatically
- Send records to SkyDrive etc
- Integration with Google+
- Screen Lock
- Saving records to MicroSD card, DropBox disk
Recommended devices for a two-way recording:
Note3 (hltespr, ha3g)
S4 Zoom (mproject3g)
S4 mini (serranods, serranolte)
Note 8.0 (kona3g)
S3 (m0, GT-I9300) ( except d2spr. d2att, d2mtr, d2can, CyanogenMod )
S3 Duos (arubaslim)
Grand Duos (baffin)
S2 (GT-I9100) ( Android 2.3 only )
S II (SGH-T989)
S Advance (GT-I9070)
Y Duos (GT-S6102)
Y Duos Lite (GT-S5302)
Y TV (GT-S5367)
S DUOS (logan2g)
S Epic (SPH-D710VMUB)
Ace Duos (GT-S6802)
Young (royssnfc, roy)
Pocket Neo (corsica)
LNV-Lenovo A790e (msm7627a)
Acer E320 (C6)
ZTE N9120 (elden)
Xolo X900 (blackbay)
LG Optimus L1II (v1)
Qilive 53 (msm8625)
Q. Galaxy Call Recorder stopped working.
A. 1) Make sure "Audio Source set to "Voice Up-Link + Down-Link"
2) Reboot your device
3) Use only one call recorder at the same time
Q. I have purchased the ads-free item but the ads are back. What can I do?
A. You could try to do the following to see if it resolves your issue with the ads.
Clear the cache/data of Google Play Store (Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All > Google Play Store > Clear cache / Clear data)
Q. When I use "Bluetooth" "Galaxy Call Recorder" records only incoming side of conversation
A. This is the specific of Android OS which cannot be solved.
Q. What is the max size of the recording which can be recorded?
A. It depends on the free resources of your device. Galaxy Call Recorder does not limit the length of recordings.
Q. Where can I find the files of the recordings?
Q. What is the recording file pattern
A. (DIRECTION)_(PHONENUMBER)_(TIME IN MILLISECONDS SINCE 1 Jan 1970)_(CALL LENGTH IN SECONDS).(FILE EXT)
Q. "Galaxy Call Recorder" does not record some calls
A. It is depends on the resources of the device. It is recommended to reboot your device once a three days.
Have you ever been in a situation where you can’t or don't want to answer an incoming call because the phone is out of reach?
Clap 2 Answer provides you the solution. The app is design to work just like The Clapper and answer your call by merely clapping your hands twice or thrice.
It provides adjustable sensibility to work on a wide range of environments.
For more convenience, the app also includes a caller id readout option that allows you to hear who is calling before answering the call.
Send us your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org