Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
NOTE: According to the change of Google Play Mobile Ads policy, devices before Android 2.3 are no longer be supported.
Legacy devices can download the app from: http://www.roamingsoft.com/android/WifiManagerLegacy.apk
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
17. Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
!!! IF YOU HAVE AN X-SERIES 3.0 ROUTER YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE IT’S EQUIPPED WITH THE LATEST FIRMWARE TO BE ABLE TO USE THE APP. CHECK WWW.SITECOM.COM/MYWIFI/357 FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
IN COMBINATION WITH A (MODEM) ROUTER YOU CAN USE THE APP RIGHT AWAY. !!!
Making the most out of your home network just got a whole lot easier. The free Sitecom MyWiFi app provides real-time network information and easy access to cool and popular features on your Sitecom (modem) router.
As a Sitecom X-series 3.0 (modem) router user you can now monitor, control and connect your home network from the palm of your hand.
Here is what you can do with the Sitecom My WiFi app:
• Access Wi-Fi settings - Access your network name and password. The name of your Wi-Fi network and password can easily be updated from anywhere in your home. It’s also possible to adjust the login of the app. The same login can be used to access the Installation menu (GUI) of your (modem) router via a web browser.
• Network status – Easily check if your Sitecom (modem) router is connected to the internet. View details about your (modem) router such as the product code, product name, firmware version and more. Real-time connection information at your fingertips. Plus easily reboot your router.
• Guest access - Friends and family coming over? Easily setup a guest network so that you can offer your friends secure internet access without exposing your network. Guests can connect to the guest network by scanning the QR-code which is generated by the app. An easy way for visitors to get online!
• Firmware updates - Upgrading your (modem) router firmware is now a walk in the park. All you need is your tablet or smartphone and the My WiFi app. Scan for new firmware, receive automatic notifications and easily do firmware upgrades so you can keep your (modem) router up-to-date.
• Sitecom Cloud Security – change your Sitecom Cloud Security settings which offers protection against viruses, phishing, malicious websites (URL blocking) and software vulnerabilities (Exploits) and allows you to block advertisements and website tracking. Activate or deactivate Sitecom Cloud Security features.
• USB-settings – Is your (modem) router equipped with one or more USB-ports? Easily switch between Net USB or Samba Server USB mode. In Net USB mode your USB-port functions as a virtual USB port of one of the computers in your network. Samba Server mode makes file sharing within your home network easy! Get the most out of your USB-ports!
• Set-up wizard for modem routers - Easily set-up your internet connection from the comfort of your couch. The wizard guides you through the necessary steps to configure your internet connection. Up and running in no time without a computer.
To get started with the Sitecom My WiFi app make sure your smartphone or tablet is connected to one of the compatible (modem) routers below:
You can find the product code and name on the bottom or your (Modem) Router.
Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.
Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking by adding another layer of security. With 2-step verification signing in will require a code generated by the Google Authenticator app in addition to your account password.
Start by visiting accounts.google.com/SmsAuthConfig
* Generates codes even in airplane mode!
* Support for multiple accounts
* Support for multiple languages
You don't have to remember passwords, sites, PIN codes, keys, etc. With the help of this application you will keep all of them safe in your android-phone.
* Whole app's functionality is available for free!
* Easy to use
* Reliable data encryption (AES encryption algorithm)
* Data synchronization
* Password generator
* Backup creation
* Export data to e-mail
* Excellent users' feedback
As a uniform management app, Huawei HiLink works with many Huawei products, such as Huawei Mobile WiFi (E5 series), Huawei routers, Honor Cube, and Huawei home gateways. It can be used to search for and manage all Huawei HiLink terminal devices.
Huawei HiLink is an app that lets you manage your HiLink devices from your phone or tablet.
•View network status, including your carrier name, roaming status, and signal strength.
•Manage connected devices, disconnect any device at the touch of a button, and set Internet access priorities.
•Remind you when you have low battery, steep data usage, and new messages.
•Save and back up the files in your phone or tablet to the microSD card in your HiLink device.
•Share photos, songs, and installation files without generating mobile data traffic.
•Diagnose and optimize your HiLink device to its optimum state.
•Toggle between sleep and standard modes.
•Enable parental control and set limits on the duration of Internet usage for children.
•Set up a guest Wi-Fi network to improve the security of your home network.
•Provide diverse functionality, including the Internet connection wizard, SSID and password modification, APN modification, carrier selection, and device shutdown or restart.
The functions that Huawei HiLink provides vary with the actual Huawei terminal device used.
Huawei HiLink APP can be used on the following devices:
Mobile WiFi (E5 series):
E5331, E5332, E5372, E5375, E5756
E5151, E5220, E5221, E5251, E589
E5730, E5776, E5377, E5786
E8231, E8278, EC315, E355
** You need to have connected to the network in the past.
** This app cannot "hack" into an unknown/new network.
I cannot help you with getting root. Have a look at http://forum.xda-developers.com for that.
Have you ever forgotten the password of your home WiFi network, or the one you setup for your parents a few months back?
This application will help you recover the password of a wireless network you have connected to with your device in the past.
You can then either tap on an entry to copy it, or export the list to SD, or share it using the standard Android sharing facilities.
It does not crack the network, or use the MAC/SSID address to deduce the password. It simply reads it from the device itself.
Essentially it parses the wpa_supplicant file.
For more information on how the keys are recovered read here: http://alt236.blogspot.com/2011/04/android-wifi-password-locations.html
Please use responsibly.
Tested by me on:
•HTC Desire Z
•Samsung Galaxy Tab.
According to feedback it also works on:
•HTC Desire HD
•LG Optimus 2X
•Xperia X10 Mini
Email me if does not work on your device and I'll try to fix it.
Please email me with any bugs/problems/feature requests. I cannot reply to market comments which can make debugging difficult.
The app is an easy way to know for sure who is using your wired or wireless computer network from your handheld device.
Simply click the Scan button to see all devices connected to the wireless.
Official Version: The same software you've used on the desktop is now available for Android.
Use Wifi Password Recovery to backup all WiFi passwords on your device, and restore it when you need them with just one click! Share with friends through SMS or email. Yes, just that easy!
Wifi Password Recovery features:
■ LIST, BACKUP & RESTORE all network's (WiFi) password saved on your device!
■ Show SSID and Password on fullscreen (for easy viewing and sharing with others)
■ Copy WiFi Password to Clipboard (to be able to paste anywhere)
■ Show QR Code (to another device scan and access the network)
■ Share password through SMS or Email
Please Note that Wifi Password Recovery:
① only works on rooted devices (needs super-user permissions).
② is not a WiFi password cracker. NOT intended to crack WiFi networks.
③ needs previous access to WiFi networks with your device to retrieve passwords.
❐ Please understand that Wifi Password Recovery is a paid version and does not contain any ads. We do have a FREE version - check out in Play Store: http://goo.gl/7yB1w1
❐ Why Wifi Password Recovery only works on a rooted device?
Because your device stores WiFi passwords when you connect to a new WiFi network. You are not able to access the passwords and retrieve them unless you have super-user permissions. Checkout here for more information on root: http://www.androidcentral.com/root
❐ Please don’t hesitate to contact (email@example.com) for any issues you may have; and do give us 5 stars if you like us! Thanks & enjoy!
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
- Secures and safeguards your passwords.
- Passwords generator.
- Autolock mechanism.
- Search among your records.
- Records are encrypted with AES ciphers. Uses randomly generated 'salt' value combined with your master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
- Supports backup and restore of encrypted data file to Email, Evernote, Google Drive, etc.
- Works on all your Android devices, including tablets and old OS versions.
- It's free and contains no advertisement!
If it works for you, you can buy the pro version to support our development. The PRO version do not have any ads and more faster then the free one.
Thank you for your support.
Please feel free to email if any questions and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag: Note, Notepad, ColorNote, notes, Sticky Note, StatusNote, AK Notepad
[Notes] · WiFi connection settings are a standard feature of Android please go , there are several neighboring AP if the connection is set for each may be able to connect.
[Thanks] Changer Auto WiFi is free icons I will use the sites below. http://www.seanau.com/
• Must be used in conjunction with CMS, www.css-security.com/cms
• Android 4.0 or higher
Key App Components:
• Secure, streamlined mobile certificate issuance for Android devices
• Uses an API vs. SCEP (Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol) for certificate request authentication