Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.
Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking by adding another layer of security. With 2-step verification signing in will require a code generated by the Google Authenticator app in addition to your account password.
Start by visiting accounts.google.com/SmsAuthConfig
* Generates codes even in airplane mode!
* Support for multiple accounts
* Support for multiple languages
Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
NOTE: According to the change of Google Play Mobile Ads policy, devices before Android 2.3 are no longer be supported.
Legacy devices can download the app from: http://www.roamingsoft.com/android/WifiManagerLegacy.apk
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
17. Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
* Whole app's functionality is available for free!
* Easy to use
* Reliable data encryption (AES encryption algorithm)
* Password generator
* Backup creation
* Export data to e-mail
* Excellent users' feedback
Key words: Password, Password manager, Security, Protection, Keep, Store, Safe, Database, Memory
- Secures and safeguards your passwords.
- Passwords generator.
- Autolock mechanism.
- Search among your records.
- Records are encrypted with AES ciphers. Uses randomly generated 'salt' value combined with your master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
- Supports backup and restore of encrypted data file to Email, Evernote, Google Drive, etc.
- Works on all your Android devices, including tablets and old OS versions.
- It's free and contains no advertisement!
!!! IF YOU HAVE AN X-SERIES 3.0 ROUTER YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE IT’S EQUIPPED WITH THE LATEST FIRMWARE TO BE ABLE TO USE THE APP. CHECK WWW.SITECOM.COM/MYWIFI/357 FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
IN COMBINATION WITH A (MODEM) ROUTER YOU CAN USE THE APP RIGHT AWAY. !!!
Making the most out of your home network just got a whole lot easier. The free Sitecom MyWiFi app provides real-time network information and easy access to cool and popular features on your Sitecom (modem) router.
As a Sitecom X-series 3.0 (modem) router user you can now monitor, control and connect your home network from the palm of your hand.
Here is what you can do with the Sitecom My WiFi app:
• Access Wi-Fi settings - Access your network name and password. The name of your Wi-Fi network and password can easily be updated from anywhere in your home. It’s also possible to adjust the login of the app. The same login can be used to access the Installation menu (GUI) of your (modem) router via a web browser.
• Network status – Easily check if your Sitecom (modem) router is connected to the internet. View details about your (modem) router such as the product code, product name, firmware version and more. Real-time connection information at your fingertips. Plus easily reboot your router.
• Guest access - Friends and family coming over? Easily setup a guest network so that you can offer your friends secure internet access without exposing your network. Guests can connect to the guest network by scanning the QR-code which is generated by the app. An easy way for visitors to get online!
• Firmware updates - Upgrading your (modem) router firmware is now a walk in the park. All you need is your tablet or smartphone and the My WiFi app. Scan for new firmware, receive automatic notifications and easily do firmware upgrades so you can keep your (modem) router up-to-date.
• Sitecom Cloud Security – change your Sitecom Cloud Security settings which offers protection against viruses, phishing, malicious websites (URL blocking) and software vulnerabilities (Exploits) and allows you to block advertisements and website tracking. Activate or deactivate Sitecom Cloud Security features.
• USB-settings – Is your (modem) router equipped with one or more USB-ports? Easily switch between Net USB or Samba Server USB mode. In Net USB mode your USB-port functions as a virtual USB port of one of the computers in your network. Samba Server mode makes file sharing within your home network easy! Get the most out of your USB-ports!
• Set-up wizard for modem routers - Easily set-up your internet connection from the comfort of your couch. The wizard guides you through the necessary steps to configure your internet connection. Up and running in no time without a computer.
To get started with the Sitecom My WiFi app make sure your smartphone or tablet is connected to one of the compatible (modem) routers below:
You can find the product code and name on the bottom or your (Modem) Router.
"Really great. Obviously coded by somebody familiar with common password attack methods. Thanks!" (5 stars) -- tcpiplab (April 5, 2011)
Did you find it painful to create a password that is secure, complex but still easy to remember? Or, are you a administrator who need to generator a lot of initial random passwords for users? Advanced Password Generator can help you do the job more efficiently!
Among a large number of average password generation apps in the Market, some exclusive features make Advanced Password Generator outstanding:
* The *only* app that contains 3 complete different password generation algorithms!
* Fully customizable generation options
* Generate random passwords that contains letters, digits, and (or) special characters
* Generate passwords using characters from your own character set
* Batch Generation: make a list of 100+ random passwords and send them via email
== 3 Different Password Generation Methods ==
* Random Passwords: Secure passwords that contain lower-case and upper-case letters, digits and special characters.
* Pronounceable Password: Built from random syllables and very similar to real words, which made remembering easier.
* Memorable Password: a grammar-based random password generator that uses real English words to generate passwords that are very easy to memorize, while being able to withstand automated password cracking attack.
== Testimonies ==
"Excellent Generator I use it daily. Works perfectly, no complaints. Thanks!"
-- Brian (August 26, 2011)
"Very clever, versatile, easy to use. Best of the ones I've tried."
-- James (November 30, 2010)
"Great work! Works great no issues so far. Like that your able to choose what characters are use to form your password. Samsung Captivate"
-- Lino (August 19, 2011)
"Генерирует один или несколько паролей, в параметрах задается набор символов для пароля, можно задать свой набор. В общем отличный инструмент"
("Generates one or more passwords, the parameters given a set of characters for the password, you can specify a different set. In general, an excellent tool")
-- Азат (January 15, 2011)
** You need to have connected to the network in the past.
** This app cannot "hack" into an unknown/new network.
I cannot help you with getting root. Have a look at http://forum.xda-developers.com for that.
Have you ever forgotten the password of your home WiFi network, or the one you setup for your parents a few months back?
This application will help you recover the password of a wireless network you have connected to with your device in the past.
You can then either tap on an entry to copy it, or export the list to SD, or share it using the standard Android sharing facilities.
It does not crack the network, or use the MAC/SSID address to deduce the password. It simply reads it from the device itself.
Essentially it parses the wpa_supplicant file.
For more information on how the keys are recovered read here: http://alt236.blogspot.com/2011/04/android-wifi-password-locations.html
Please use responsibly.
Tested by me on:
•HTC Desire Z
•Samsung Galaxy Tab.
According to feedback it also works on:
•HTC Desire HD
•LG Optimus 2X
•Xperia X10 Mini
Email me if does not work on your device and I'll try to fix it.
Please email me with any bugs/problems/feature requests. I cannot reply to market comments which can make debugging difficult.
• Securely stores your passwords in an encrypted Vault that only you can access
• Built-in browser automatically stores and fills your information for one-click logins
• Saves addresses and credit cards for automatic form filling
• Helps you create strong, unique passwords with a built-in password generator
• Stores frequent flyer numbers and other secure notes
• Secure mobile PIN lets you access your Vault even faster from your Android device
• Prevents phishing and malicious sites from capturing your keystrokes
• Shows you if a website is safe before you visit it with Norton Safe Web
NOTE: Existing Identity Safe users for PC and Mac will have to move the local password Vault to the cloud in order to access saved logins from your Android device. Don't worry, storing your Vault in the cloud is secure, free, and easy.
After initial login, your passwords and other data are available even when you’re offline.
KEEP YOUR PASSWORDS SAFE
Keeping your information safe is a lot easier than you may think. A password manager (also referred to as “password vault” or “password keeper”) will help lock down your accounts and save you from having to enter your login credentials every time you sit down at your computer. All of your logins and passwords are stored in a single, secure place. Password managers also keep your data secure by enabling you to use passwords that are as difficult to crack as they are to remember.
Whether you’re at home or the office, use passwords for your online accounts that are both strong and unique. Hackers have managed to penetrate the defenses of major websites, and will try your compromised information on hundreds of other popular sites, hoping that you used the same credentials more than once.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY (RECOMMENDED) For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security at http://NortonApps.com/security.
NORTON FAMILY (RECOMMENDED)
Help your kids enjoy their connected world safely Norton Family. Teach your kids healthy online habits and help them avoid unsuitable web content, inappropriate mobile apps and other online risks.
Download Norton Family at http://NortonApps.com/family.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
New: Experimental Lollipop support. Requires SuperSU
If you are using a pattern lock, enter the current password as
a sequence of dot numbers.
Dots are numbered left-to-right, top-to-bottom, starting with 1:
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
This tool REQUIRES root access to work. If you are not using disk encryption this tool will not be useful to you. In fact, it will not even start on your device.
*** WARNING ***
If you forget the new password after you change it, you will not be able to boot the device. You will have to perform a factory reset, DELETING all your data. Make sure you take a full backup before using this tool, and REMEMBER THE PASSWORD. You have been warned, use at your own risk!
Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) introduced disk encryption and it has been available on all subsequent versions. It encrypts the data partition with a key protected by a user-selected password and requires entering the password in order to boot the device. However, Android uses the device unlock password or PIN as the device encryption password, and doesn't allow you to change them separately. This effectively forces you to use a simple password, since you have to enter it each time you unlock your device, usually dozens of times a day. This tool allows you to change the encryption password to a more secure one, without affecting the screen unlock password/PIN. To change the device encryption password simply:
1. Enter the current password
(initially the same as the unlock password/PIN)
2. Enter and confirm the new password
3. Hit 'Change password'
The changes take effect immediately, but you will only be required to enter the new password the next time you boot your device. Make sure you choose a good password, not based on a dictionary word, since automated tools can brute force a simple password in minutes. Above all, make sure you REMEMBER the new password.
If you change the device unlock password/PIN, the encryption password will be automatically changed as well. You need to use this tool again to change it back, if required.
More details and some background information here:
Not supported on Android L, but may not be required due to changes to disk encryption implementation.
More details about Android L:
This tool is open source. Code is available on Github under the Apache 2.0 license.
Tested on Galaxy Nexus with
* stock Jelly Bean (4.1.1)
* CyanognenMod 9 (4.0.4)
NO WARRANTY. Use at your own risk.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Use Wifi Password Recovery to backup all WiFi passwords on your device, and restore it when you need them with just one click! Share with friends through SMS or email. Yes, just that easy!
Wifi Password Recovery features:
■ LIST, BACKUP & RESTORE all network's (WiFi) password saved on your device!
■ Show SSID and Password on fullscreen (for easy viewing and sharing with others)
■ Copy WiFi Password to Clipboard (to be able to paste anywhere)
■ Show QR Code (to another device scan and access the network)
■ Share password through SMS or Email
Please Note that Wifi Password Recovery:
① only works on rooted devices (needs super-user permissions).
② is not a WiFi password cracker. NOT intended to crack WiFi networks.
③ needs previous access to WiFi networks with your device to retrieve passwords.
❐ Please understand that Wifi Password Recovery is a paid version and does not contain any ads. We do have a FREE version - check out in Play Store: http://goo.gl/7yB1w1
❐ Why Wifi Password Recovery only works on a rooted device?
Because your device stores WiFi passwords when you connect to a new WiFi network. You are not able to access the passwords and retrieve them unless you have super-user permissions. Checkout here for more information on root: http://www.androidcentral.com/root
❐ Please don’t hesitate to contact (email@example.com) for any issues you may have; and do give us 5 stars if you like us! Thanks & enjoy!
With Password Book, You would never have trouble remembering which password you use for which account.
You can put all your accounts in one database, which is locked with one master password.
You only have to remember one single master password to unlock the whole database.
The accounts in database are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithm.
*Simple, intuitive interface
Password Book features a simple, intuitive interface that lets users set up their account database in minutes.
The accounts are protected using 128bit AES encryption.
The application supports Dropbox data backup/restore. This makes data backup and transfer even easier.The backup is encrypted by masterpassword.
*Random password generator
Whenever you need to create a new password, Password Book can generate one that is of high-quality, and use password policies under you control.
• Must be used in conjunction with CMS, www.css-security.com/cms
• Android 4.0 or higher
Key App Components:
• Secure, streamlined mobile certificate issuance for Android devices
• Uses an API vs. SCEP (Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol) for certificate request authentication