What is «VitaPulse»?
App «VitaPulse» is for anyone interested in their own health and care for him. With this application, any person can independently control his/her functional health state, to learn their level of health assessment, adaptability of the organism, the level of stress, balance expenditure / recovering energy, as well as improve the quality of life and reduce the risk of unexpected health problems.
How does it work?
Mobile app pulse diagnosis «VitaPulse» real-time measures and monitors heart rate. This does not require any expensive special sensors or devices, as everything is done using only the built-in camera of your smartphone. The camera flash shines through finger, so there is a pulse reading ripple. Since the blood circulation is a direct function of the heart's contractions, it gives information on the frequency of heart rate detection. After pulse being detected, the registration of the interpulse intervals and recording of the cardiointervalogram are conducted. The duration of each cardiac cycle differs from the previous and application is estimated with an accuracy of one millisecond. Sequential change durations cardiac cycles forms a complex rhythm that is analyzed by the application.
After the end of the survey the software automatically calculates mathematical processing and estimate the indicators of the human body, based on heart rate variability (HRV), a modern method for the study of functional diagnostics. HRV is used in various fields of applied physiology, preventive medicine, clinical practice and allows you to determine the current state of the organism, the mechanisms of regulation, functional and adaptive human reserves, as well as timely reveal abnormalities in the body when there are no clinical manifestations of the disease, but is already a running "trigger" for its occurrence.
Why the need «VitaPulse»?
1. Regular monitoring of the health status of all family members. Allows you to stop waiting when the disease was coming suddenly, and respond in advance. Typically, first clinical manifestation of disease and treatment, respectively to the doctor preceded by a long incubation period, when the disease is hidden matures. «VitaPulse» reveals the beginning of the disease process in a timely manner. Booked - is forearmed and can take action.
2. Stress control. The main reason for most of the diseases of modern man - it's stress. "All diseases of the nerves" - there is a narrow-minded view. And in most cases it is absolutely true.
«VitaPulse» help control the current level of stress and live a long life.
Information about what the stress level is dangerous, has been well studied by scientists and is expressed as a clear digital indicators. These scientific data have been developed and are now available to any user «VitaPulse».
3. «VitaPulse» easily integrated into many methods of treatment and self-medication. Massage, wellness exercises, physiotherapy, herbal medicine, yoga, fitness, medication, etc. - all this requires monitoring. Regular monitoring of the functional status before and after the procedures will evaluate the effectiveness of the selected method and, if necessary, correct it.
4. «VitaPulse» applies in sports practice for early detection of problems organism adaptation to physical stress and overtraining state, implementation of immediate control over the process of physical training with a view to optimization, which is a prerequisite for achieving high results.
Did you ever need information on a specific disease? What a particular drug is used for? Help yourself diagnose your symptoms? What to do about a spider bite? All these answers and many more can be found in My Clinic. My Clinic presents health care information in an easier to read and understand format. My Clinic is health care information for the everyday people.
• Disease and Conditions - Comprehensive guide on many diseases and conditions
• Symptoms - Information on the possible causes to your symptoms
• Symptom Checker - Program that helps diagnose your condition based on a series of symptoms you have selected
• Drugs - Information on prescription and over the counter drugs
• Test and Procedures - Information on what a test is, what is done, how to prepare, and what the results mean
• Healthy Lifestyle - Information to help lead a healthy lifestyle
• First Aid - Information to help you prepare during a medical emergency
• Absolutely no ads!
Tags: Pills, Symptoms, Checker, Health, Clinic, Diagnose, Care, First Aid, Diseases, Cure, Heal, Conditions, Revive, Rejuvenate, Information, Medicine, Webmd, Medscape, Itriage, Sick, Flu, Headaches, Fevers, Drugs, Prescriptions, RX, Pharmacy, Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses
Completely updated version!
§ Ergonomic home screen design with more features including SD card backup
§ Additional systematic table of contents for categorized access
Contains over 800 lists of symptoms, physical signs and abnormal findings (including laboratory tests)
Alphabetical table of contents
Keyword search function
Notes: Add personal notes to an entry and find all notes in the notes list
Bookmarks: Highlight your favorite entries
The app is an invaluable resource for medical students entering the clinical years and a great reference source for residents and other medical professionals.
For students, residents, nurses, and all other healthcare professionals.
Diagnosaurus helps health care professionals perform differential diagnosis with speed and confidence at the point of care. This quick-reference resource allows you to browse over 1,000 diagnoses by organ system, symptom, and disease or use the Universal Index Search to find exactly what you need. Use the valuable “See related DDx” feature within each entry to consider alternative diagnoses and quickly link to those entries.
• 1,000+ quick-read differential diagnoses
• “See related DDx” section with direct links to alternate entries
• Etiology section for determining cause of conditions
• Disease, organ system, and symptoms indexes for fast navigation
• Universal Index Search to help find terms across all indexes
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Author: Roni F. Zeiger, MD
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- Disease Description. This provides a detailed and comprehensive description of the disease. This information is presented in a clear and simple format that allows understanding of the disease process and the resulting signs, symptoms and possible complications.
- Signs and Symptoms. A complete description of all the signs and symptoms associated with this particular disease.
- Other Conditions to Consider. This provides a list of other conditions which may have similar symptoms, and should be considered in a differential diagnosis. Complete information on these diseases is provided if they are included in the database.
- Investigations. A detailed list of recommended investigations which may be used to validate or refute the diagnosis. This includes laboratory tests, radiography, imaging, surgery and all other relevant investigations
- Treatment. A comprehensive and detailed description of current recommended treatments, including dosages
- Patient Management. Things the patient can do to assist in treatment where applicable.
This information is intended to fully inform the patient about all aspects of their PROBABLE DIAGNOSIS and other conditions with similar symptoms so that they will be able to better understand and actively participate in their medical care.
Rapid Diagnosis is not a substitute for a diagnosis made by a qualified medical practitioner, based on a thorough examination and appropriate investigations. All diagnosis made with this software should be confirmed by a qualified medical practitioner.
The primary objective of this software is to encourage an active interest in health related problems, their diagnosis and treatment, and to empower patients by providing them with accurate, up to date knowledge, so that they may understand and participate in their health care.
Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, covers basic principles of diagnostic testing, common blood, urine and cerebrospinal fluid laboratory tests, therapeutic drug monitoring, microbiologic test selection and interpretation and diagnostic imaging tests by body system, electrocardiography, and differential diagnosis tables & algorithms.
- Tests used in internal medicine, pediatrics, surgery, neurology and obstetrics and gynecology
- Costs and risks of diagnostic tests
- Evidence-based information
- Includes diseases associated with abnormal test results, including test sensitivities
- More than 24 new clinical laboratory test entries, 6 new differential diagnosis tables
- 5 new diagnostic algorithms
- Enable readers to understand commonly used diagnostic tests and diagnostic approaches to common disease states
- A new sections on point-of-care testing, provider-performed microscopy, pharmacogenetic testing, and diagnostic echocardiography
- Expanded content regarding molecular and genetic tests
- More than two dozen new clinical laboratory test entries, including: C-reactive protein, high sensitivity (hs-CRP); G20210A mutation; hepatitis C virus genotyping; HIV resistance testing; etc
- Added microbiologic test for emerging and reemerging pathogens and infectious agents
The effect is a cascade of destructive emotions including fear, anxiety, anger, depression and guilt. These often then progress into sleep problems and difficulty evaluating choices in treatment. An additional risk here is that the diagnosis itself becomes the major stressor and even eventually turn into a self-fulfilling prophesy.
A key part of any recovery programme is addressing what the patient does in their own head, and this is what this App offers; a simple easy way for you, or someone you love, to nurture your own belief in your body, to take charge of your own emotional world and recover your essential sense of well-being. It takes just 20 minutes.
Interaktive Scores und Algorithmen: DAS28, Diagnosekriterien der MCTD bzw. PMR, DD zwischen RA und PsA, Therapie der frühen RA
Ausführliche Daten zu Leitsymptomen, Klinik, Diagnostik und Therapie der verschiedenen rheumatologischen Krankheitsbilder
Radiologische Klassifikation nach Larsen
Übersichtliche Therapieschemata zur Behandlung der rheumatoiden Arthritis, Spondyloarthritiden, Kollagenosen, Vaskulitiden und der Osteoporose
Differenzialdiagnose zu allen Krankheitsbildern
Praktisch: Arzneimittelübersicht mit allen wichtigen DMARD, Biologika und weiteren rheumatologisch interessanten Medikamenten inklusive Dosierung, relevanter Nebenwirkungen und notwendigen Laborkontrollen
To make the results more reliable, Take Temperature required to calibrate the instrument by performing a simple measurement at rest and without fever.
This application may NOT in any case, replace the thermometer as a diagnostic tool!
Please email problems or suggestions. We are listening and want to provide a quality app.
Self-Help for Stress
***Stress Impact Test with graph to examine severity of the stress you are experiencing, the degree of coping methods you use, and the overall impact of the stress of your physical and emotional health
***Graph feature that allows you to view at a glance how effective your coping methods are at reducing the impact of the stressors
***Articles about stress and cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
***50 suggestions from CBT to help cope with stress and reduce its impact
***Stress Education Audio to help understand stress and how it affects you
***Stress Journal to record stressors in your life and what you can do about them
***Stress Journal History to help keep you focused on using the suggestions you have chosen to cope with the stress
***Quick Stress Relief audios to help you learn simple methods to implement throughout the day
***Relaxation Audios to learn deep relaxation
***Password protection available
NOTE: All audios can be downloaded from ExcelAtLife.com
The natural management of stress involves understanding stress and the factors that contribute to the symptoms. Learning to manage stress in your life and engage in self-care behaviors can improve your symptoms.
This app contains a Stress Impact Test with graph feature, audios, articles, and a Stress Journal that help you learn how to do this.
If at any time you believe that you may be harmful to yourself you should immediately obtain professional assistance or go to an emergency room.
The audios, articles, and other info are for personal information only and should not be construed as professional advice, therapy, or instruction.
There is no guarantee of validity or accuracy and no action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this information.
You should consult an appropriate health professional on any matter relating to your health and well-being.
The information and tools contained in this app are not meant to replace a skilled professional but should be used under the guidance of a mental health professional.
The screening test is not a diagnosis and you should have a proper medical diagnosis before assuming that what you are
experiencing is clinical depression.
The information in the depression assistance is directed at the thinking that occurs with clinical depression and may not apply to other depressive problems.
The relaxation audios should not be listened to while driving or any other activity in which you should be alert.
The app developer collects usage data to improve this app to enhance your experience. It will not be released to
anyone. No identifying info is collected. Only country location is obtained. You may opt out of sending this data in Menu>Settings.
Although the Android backup service is enabled for this app, there is no guarantee that the data will be saved. Also, you are responsible for enabling the settings on your device for this service.
Although you may save your data to the SD card, there is no guarantee that the data will be saved. You are responsible for restoring data when you re-install the app.
This powerful pain management hypnosis audio is created by Elizabeth Harford, licensed UCM minister since 1993 and certified hypnotherapist by the "The National Guild Of Hypnotists" in 2001.
Do you have any physical pain like...
muscle pain, back pain, body pain, acne pain, wound pain, skin pain, stomach pain, chest pain, wounds, headache, giving birth, etc...
Or emotional pain like embarrassment, rejection, being hurt, lost of love ones and so on?
It has been proven that hypnosis can control pain to a very substantial degree if not totally, even the severest pain, as in extensive burns and advanced cancer. It works great for dentistry and child birth, too. Clients with organic pain problems have excellent results obtaining pain relief.
Until recently, nobody really understood how the mind relieved pain.
We know now that chronic pain feeds itself, creating a self-reinforcing cycle that must first be broken and then reversed to bring relief.
Pain, we know now, is highly subjective.
It's a combination of physical sensations and emotional responses. The longer it persists, the more dominant the emotional component becomes. YOUR emotional reaction to pain must be resolved before pain can be relieved.
This is where hypnosis really shines.
Unlike other pain relief therapy, it has the ability to treat both the pain level itself, as well as the emotional reaction to it.
It simply works! And once again, it is safe, 100% natural and effective.
What would you give to wake up one day and no longer either feel or fear pain?
You can now overcome pain.
Wouldn't it be nice to look forward to living each day instead of just suffering through it?
Well, you can, as easily as flipping a switch to turn on a light. It really is that simple, because that's all hypnosis does.
It simply flips a few subconscious switches that are already there, just not turned on, (or off!), yet!
And all you have to do is lay back, and allow yourself to be taken there, to a place where you have control over the pain levels in your body and your reactions to it. You're just an hour away from feeling and seeing the future with the new, pain-free you in it!
Important message! Hypnosis can be very powerful in alleviating pain. But it should never take the place of a visit to a competent physician! Pain is often a warning signal and a symptom of an underlying disorder that needs to be treated. One should be screened first by a thorough medical examiner to establish the diagnosis and recommended treatment. Then follow it! Hypnosis should never be used in lieu of the doctors orders, but with the doctors approval certainly can be used in conjunction with them.
This hypnosis audio used to be sold in a CD for $30 but you can now get it for free.
Download Fix Emotion And Body Pain Hypnosis App to manage pain today.
What Is Hypnosis In General
Hypnosis is a state of heightened suggestibility, allowing the subconscious mind to accept suggestions easily, while in hypnosis. Habits that one has had for a long time can be eliminated altogether, or they can be changed to healthier and more beneficial choices.
Hypnosis has highly positive results. In fact, scientists say that we use less than 10% of our potential - that being our conscious mind-- the other 90% being our subconscious mind. Hypnosis taps into the subconscious mind, unlocking it. Getting rid of the habits and problems and replacing them with new, positive lifestyle changes.
Hypnosis can benefit everybody in every walk of life and proven. It helps to make everyone the best they can be at whatever they are trying to change or challenge in life.
Try the Fix Emotion And Body Pain Hypnosis App today. It can be your pain management solution.
Health is not valued until sickness comes. And when sickness comes people should be able to locate professional help available nearby at earliest. My Dr app is launched to bridge the gap between patients and health care professionals.
Mobile apps have the potential to transform health care by allowing doctors to diagnose patients with potentially life-threatening conditions outside of traditional health care settings, help consumers manage their own health and wellness, and also gain access to useful information whenever and wherever they need it.
Mobile medical apps currently on the market can, for example, diagnose abnormal heart rhythms, transform smart phones into a mobile ultrasound device, or function as the “central command” for a glucose meter used by a person with insulin-dependent diabetes. But there is no local app available which gives substantial information regarding doctors, hospitals and emergency medical services. My Dr app puts that information right into people’s hands, by giving them easy access to medical world.
Once users download this app, they can find entire information regarding doctors, hospitals, imaging centers, blood banks, rehabilitation centers, medi-insuarance and housekeeping. My Dr app will help user to fix an appointment with doctor. Users can download brochures of particular doctor and/or hospitals. My Dr will notify users based on their location regarding various health news updates and important healthcare camps.
VINNI app developers are encouraging people to download this app at earliest, so when need arises people can use potential information and get assistance immediately.
The app is free and designed for iPhone and Android smart phones. Features include:
- People can get information about doctors and hospitals at one go.
- Doctors can share their expertise & experience with group of people
- Online appointment booking
- E-brochures profile downloading
- Availability of blood for daily basis from blood bank,
- News letter and free camp advertisements
- Locate doctors and hospitals near your location by GPS in case of emergencies
- Get emergency services like ambulance and air-ambulances
My Dr is the first app developed by VINNI app developers and they wish it reaches to maximum smart phone users of Surat and south Gujarat. Recent survey shows that apps are now tied with social media as the fourth most popular way to get information during emergencies—behind TV, radio and online news sites. Users say they’ve received some kind of emergency information from an app they’ve downloaded, making the My Dr an important way for the public to get overview of medical world.
MyHealth Pal is designed especially for these concerns and challenges.
Why parents and caregivers prefer MyHealth Pal
MyHealth Pal is derived from the clinical protocols used by pediatricians and nurses in 10,000 practices and 400 nurse advice call centers in the US and Canada. They have been tested for 15 years on more than 150 million symptom calls.
The Symptom Care Guides help you make smart decisions on what level of care (if any) is needed and how to provide speedy symptom relief for minor illnesses or injuries you can manage on your own.
The 145 Parent Advice Messages deal with the most common behavior and wellness questions parents ask their physicians. Each topic provides a description of the issue, three to five specific recommendations to address the concern, and (often) additional resources which may be useful to your situation.
Easy 3-step navigation:
1. Choose the most appropriate symptom care guide
2. Use the symptom decision chart to find the recommended action
3. Follow the self care advice to make your child more comfortable
The care guide that best matches your child’s symptom can be located quickly by using the alphabetical index, body area index, or keyword search.
Content - each symptom care guide contains:
· Definition which describes the focus of the care guide so you can decide if it’s a good fit for your problem. If not, there are quick links to related guidelines.
· Decision Chart which helps determine what action is suggested based on the severity and description of your symptom. Once you have a match, simply follow the corresponding action, such as Call 911, Call Doctor Now, Call Doctor within 24 hours or Manage at Home.
· Immediate Connections to medical help, such as 911, your child’s doctor or nearby Emergency Department (ER) are available if you have phone service.
· Home Care Advice is available for any illnesses and injuries that can be treated at home. The instructions provide clear, up-to-date steps for relieving symptoms.
* Medication and Allergy List for tracking important information about your family’s prescriptions and/or over the counter medications.
* Pediatric dosage tables by weight for common over-the-counter medications.
* Visual images to help you identify symptoms (e.g. rashes), injuries and common causes of bites & stings.
* First Aid topics and illustrations to support immediate action, if needed.
Disclaimer: The information provided with this Application is not a substitute for professional medical or behavioral advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using MyHealth Pal, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application within More > Terms and Conditions.