Completely updated version!
§ Ergonomic home screen design with more features including SD card backup
§ Additional systematic table of contents for categorized access
Contains over 800 lists of symptoms, physical signs and abnormal findings (including laboratory tests)
Alphabetical table of contents
Keyword search function
Notes: Add personal notes to an entry and find all notes in the notes list
Bookmarks: Highlight your favorite entries
The app is an invaluable resource for medical students entering the clinical years and a great reference source for residents and other medical professionals.
For students, residents, nurses, and all other healthcare professionals.
Diagnosaurus helps health care professionals perform differential diagnosis with speed and confidence at the point of care. This quick-reference resource allows you to browse over 1,000 diagnoses by organ system, symptom, and disease or use the Universal Index Search to find exactly what you need. Use the valuable “See related DDx” feature within each entry to consider alternative diagnoses and quickly link to those entries.
• 1,000+ quick-read differential diagnoses
• “See related DDx” section with direct links to alternate entries
• Etiology section for determining cause of conditions
• Disease, organ system, and symptoms indexes for fast navigation
• Universal Index Search to help find terms across all indexes
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Author: Roni F. Zeiger, MD
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional
Powered by: Unbound Medicine