Medicine Central is an integrated mobile and web reference built specifically for physicians, residents, students, and nurse practitioners that includes 5-Minute Clinical Consult, Davis’s Drug Guide, McGraw-Hill’s Diagnosaurus®, Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, and MEDLINE Journals.
With four trusted references, Medicine Central delivers comprehensive content on the essentials of diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up for more than 900 diseases and disorders in a quick-read format directly to the point of care.
5-MINUTE CLINICAL CONSULT
5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) features details on over 900 medical conditions and 200 pediatric conditions with evidence-based treatment recommendations in a proven, rapid-access format. 5MCC also includes dermatology images, algorithms for step-by-step patient management, patient teaching points, and more.
DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE
Davis’s Drug Guide delivers up-to-date, comprehensive, and practical information on over 5,000 trade name and generic drugs. This best-selling resource contains everything you need to provide premium care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, safety, interactions, and much more.
Diagnosaurus allows you to quickly search over 1,000 differential diagnoses by organ system, symptom, disease, or you can view all entries. The valuable "See Related DDx" feature within each listing helps you consider alternative diagnoses and quickly link to those entries.
POCKET GUIDE TO DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests provides evidence-based information on the selection and interpretation of more than 450 common laboratory tests. This quick-reference tool includes laboratory tests, diagnostic imaging, therapeutic drug monitoring, microbiology tests, and the use of tests in differential diagnosis.
MEDLINE Journals provides citations and abstracts from the latest issues of trusted medical journals. Link to the full-text articles provided by the journal publisher.
Medicine Central features:
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
• Frequent updates and new editions when they’re published
• Citations and abstracts from the latest medical journals
• Universal Index Search – find topics across all references
• ‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
• Web access and updates for one year
How It Works
Current Medicine Central subscribers:
• Install the application to your device.
• Open the application and enter your Medicine Central username and password, then tap “Login.”
• The latest Medicine Central content will be downloaded to your device over your wireless connection.
If you are a new user and are interested in learning more about Medicine Central, please visit the Unbound Medicine website.
Publishers: Wolters Kluwer | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; F.A. Davis; McGraw-Hill
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Diagnosaurus helps health care professionals perform differential diagnosis with speed and confidence at the point of care. This quick-reference resource allows you to browse over 1,000 diagnoses by organ system, symptom, and disease or use the Universal Index Search to find exactly what you need. Use the valuable “See related DDx” feature within each entry to consider alternative diagnoses and quickly link to those entries.
• 1,000+ quick-read differential diagnoses
• “See related DDx” section with direct links to alternate entries
• Etiology section for determining cause of conditions
• Disease, organ system, and symptoms indexes for fast navigation
• Universal Index Search to help find terms across all indexes
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Author: Roni F. Zeiger, MD
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional
Powered by: Unbound Medicine