* FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME LARGEST NUMBER OF REMEDIES COVERED
* MORE THAN 300 REMEDY RELATIONSHIP (WITH COMPLETE DESCRIPTION)
* TWO COMPLETELY NEW COLUMNS (ANTIDOTE TO & FOLLOWS WELL)
* DETAILS OF ON WHICH SYMPTOM OR GROUP OF SYMPTOMS DOES THE REMEDY COMPLIMENTS, FOLLOWS WELL, FOLLOWED WELL BY, ANTIDOTED BY, ANTIDOTE TO & IS INIMICAL
* DETAILS OF DURATION OF ACTION OF REMEDY
* DETAILS OF DOSAGE (INTERNAL & EXTERNAL APPLICATIONS) & THEIR CONTRAINDICATIONS
…. AND MUCH MORE…
An App that was long awaited, the app brings new detailed information about different aspects of remedy relationship. Although many books are available on this subject, but, PHARMACOKINSHIP contains the largest number of medicines, more than 300 remedies are listed in this book not to be found in any single book. Two completely new columns on (Antidote to & Follows well). A key feature, which needs attention, is that merely knowing that a remedy compliments the other is not sufficient, but what is important is that in what symptom or group of symptoms it compliments other remedy is necessary to be known & this has been included in PHARMACOKINSHIP. Other feature includes details of duration of action of remedy details of dosage (internal & external applications) & their contraindications. This book has been transformed into App Homeo Remedy Relation
It is worth adding to the library of practicing Homoeopaths who are in need of refined knowledge & want to place a lasting reprieve to their case.
Dr.K.M.Vishnu NambisonHomoeopathic Consulting physician
Dr.K.M.Nisanth Nambison (Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Bhopal)
Dr.Smita Nisanth Nambison (N.S. Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Bhopal)
Developed By: Mr.Nikhil Jayakumar
They were discovered by Edward Bach in the 1930s.
Great research, as well as physician and homeopath, Dr. Bach experimented with various native wildflowers native to your region, in Wales, in Britain, to find 38 natural remedies, each with its healing properties for various emotional problems. These 38 are called flower essences Bach flowers.
His theory was that physical illness underlying emotional in origin, and that if the emotional conflicts persist for a long time, physical illness begins to emerge.
However, to restore emotional balance physical illness is resolved. It was in this way that developed emotions therapy, or floral therapy.
After more than 70 years, the remedies have been proven as a great system to treat physical, mental and emotional beings.
This application will help you choose the flower essences you most suitable according to the symptoms you enter.
This application has nothing to do with Bach Flower Company nor any other related.
Shown only as a guide.
This application does not substitute for any diagnosis.
Always wear contrasting it to professionals.
- Time-saving, concise recommendations and analyses to help you provide the best patient care
- All the information you need to answer even the trickiest questions from patients
- Evidence-based CME with CME-in-the-Letter and CME-As-You-Go (if you have CME in your subscription)