This app works by tricking Android into thinking your controller is natively supported, thus allowing games such as GTA III and Shadowgun to work at their best with true analog support. Growing popularity for games with native gamepad support means the list of supported games will continue to grow.
Only one controller can be connected at a time, as I'm not aware of any games that support multiple native gamepads. I will be adding multiple controller support in the future when hopefully more games support them.
Supported controllers include:
- Zeemote JS1
- MSI Chainpus BGP100
Games enhanced by native support include:
- Grand Theft Auto III (Rockstar Games)
- Shadowgun THD (MADFINGER Games)
- Riptide GP (Vector Unit)
- Shine Runner (Vector Unit)
- Cordy (SilverTree Media)
- Sleepy Jack (SilverTree Media)
- Reckless Racing HD (polarbit)
- Reckless Racing 2 (polarbit)
1. Install and run Bluez IME, then configure your controller as the first device and check that it can successfully connect. This step is only required once or if you change controllers.
2. Disconnect the controller from Bluez IME, then launch Gamepad Enabler and check the 'Driver Enabled' box. Be sure to allow Superuser permissions when prompted.
3. Connect your controller by pressing the power or sync button and check for a 'Controller connected' message.
4. Configure the button mappings under 'Edit Mappings'.
*** Warning: This app requires root. If you're not sure what that means, you probably don't have it. ***
This browser has the social bookmark feature.
However smart phone is not able to see some web site which is ristricted mobele phone career's IP number.
This application is too but this has social bookmark feature.
You can see the web sites that is not ristricted carreer's IP number because someone add the feature phone web site to be abele to see.
Let's add the Japanese feature phone web sites!
Change browser mode
Add URL directly
iIV Smart Contain this features :
iIV Smart Files Download (New Update : version 2.0 with downloading list )
iIV Smart Interface Manager ( New Update : version 1.5)
iIV Smart Cache Manager ( New Update : version 1.3 )
iIV Smart List Adapter ( New Update : version 2.2 with Express Create )
iIV Smart Dialog ( New Update : version 2.0 )
iIV Smart Online Statics (New Feature)
iIV Smart Database Manager
iIV Smart GCM Sender/Register [ Demo ]
iIV Smart HTTP & Resources Manager
iIV Smart Project Tools
iIV Smart Image Tools
iIV Smart XML Tools
iIV Smart File Manager
iIV Smart Animation
Site : http://iiv-smartlive.com/
More from developer
(1) A sequence consists of one or more groups. The groups may be executed in a fixed or random order.
(2) A group consists of one or more steps. The steps within a group may be executed in a fixed or random order.
(3) When moving from group to group or step to step, the Sequencer optionally uses the built-in text-to-speech module to announce the start and/or end.
(4) Each step has a fixed duration, expressed as some number of seconds. A step always takes the same amount of time; the Sequencer can randomize the order of the steps but always uses the same duration for a particular step.
(5) While a step is active, the sequencer can optionally "beep" periodically, to help you pace your activity.
(6) A group or step may be "fixed". For example, you may have a warm-up group that you always want to execute first, even if the groups are being executed in a random order. Similarly, you may have a step that you want to execute last within its group.
(7) A group or step may be executed one or more times. For example, a trainer might have you execute a group of ab exercises in a particular order, repeating the group a fixed number of times.
(8) The Sequencer can export a sequence that you build or import a sequence from some one else.