If "Wireless Manager" is installed it allows to geolocalize cell towers from the app.
Geolocalization of cell towers uses the API provided by the OpenCellID project.
According with the API rules, we need to share your current GPS location and the ID of the cell tower in which you are connected when we try to get the requested cell tower location, this which will grow the cell towers database and benefit the community.
Of course, the data is sent anonymously.
Please, don't download this module if you can't accomplish with this disclaimer.
Due to the cell towers location depends from the OpenCellID project, please, don't blame if your phone cells can't be located or are bad positioned.
(1) A sequence consists of one or more groups. The groups may be executed in a fixed or random order.
(2) A group consists of one or more steps. The steps within a group may be executed in a fixed or random order.
(3) When moving from group to group or step to step, the Sequencer optionally uses the built-in text-to-speech module to announce the start and/or end.
(4) Each step has a fixed duration, expressed as some number of seconds. A step always takes the same amount of time; the Sequencer can randomize the order of the steps but always uses the same duration for a particular step.
(5) While a step is active, the sequencer can optionally "beep" periodically, to help you pace your activity.
(6) A group or step may be "fixed". For example, you may have a warm-up group that you always want to execute first, even if the groups are being executed in a random order. Similarly, you may have a step that you want to execute last within its group.
(7) A group or step may be executed one or more times. For example, a trainer might have you execute a group of ab exercises in a particular order, repeating the group a fixed number of times.
(8) The Sequencer can export a sequence that you build or import a sequence from some one else.